Broken lovers- a Chase and Ma...

By inlovewmaddiecline

a story about two people that have fought way too hard for their loved ones. two people that knew they were s... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
update!!

CHAPTER 37

227 7 0
By inlovewmaddiecline

—————————-—————————-——
⚠️⚠️TW: rape⚠️⚠️
—————————————————————

-Chase, hand me the towel pleasee- i say laughing as he gets out of the shower and starts doing a silly dance.

-You can dry up in this one as well- he says opening his arms.

I finally get out of the shower and he wraps the towel around us, looking at the mirror.

-Look, we look like a married old couple- he says, pointing at us.

I just laugh, resting my head on his chest till his phone starts ringing.

-My mom- he says showing me his screen.

-Answer her- I say as if it was the most obvious thing.

-Mads it's a facetime- he says.

-Oh- i say- well don't show me i say shrugging.

-Hi mum!!- he says as he places his phone on the sink,

-Oh where you having a shower? i'm sorry i can call you later- she says.

-Don't worry mom, we have the photoshoot later so i won't be able to talk to you- he says smiling- what do you want?

-Is Maddie there?- she asks as Chase and i immediately look at each other with a what-are-we-supposed-to-do kind of look.

Her mom seems to understand the whole thing because she says- oh, she is also there isn't she? hi Maddie!.

I just laugh as I show my hand on the screen- Hii Jen- i say laughing as chase's cheeks turn red.

-Hi!!- she says laughing- well, i have found plane tickets for next week, and not only to Florida but also to Canada- she tells us, happier than ever.

-MOM YOU ARE KIDDING MEE- chase says so happily that it melts my heart- thank you so much.

-Yeahhh Jen, thank you so much!! we love you- I say with the biggest smile on my face.

-And they are not anything out of price, so it's perfect, i'll send them to you via mail, byee guys- she says, hanging up.

I stare at Chase for a few minutes before his eyes start filling with tears.

I just hug him, he hiding his head on my neck, some sobs coming through his mouth.

-I haven't seen her since March- he says sobbing.

-You are so strong, I know she is so special to you and you have been through a lot alone, I look up to you a lot, i really do- i say, words coming out of my mouth, my brain speaking its truth.

He looks down at me, i could see that he was happy, things were starting to go good for him, for us.

-I love you- he says kissing my forehead- no one has ever made me feel this way.

-I love you more, i couldn't be more grateful right now- i say- now can we leave? because we are gonna be late- i say laughing a little while i wiped some of his tears away, i hadn't seen him crying that much, so it has really left a mark on me.

He just laughs and we both start dressing up, just some pants and a hoodie, nothing too casual.

A few minutes after finding a spot to park, which hadn't been easy, we both get out of the car.

-So just friends right?- he asks as we walk to the studio.

-Yeah, i guess so- i say as i looked at him-for how long are we gonna pretend?

He sighs- i don't know, i just like keeping it for ourselves, enjoying that is a new thing, we haven't got much time to do that so I just wanna go through that first, then we can start telling our closest circle- he says, ringing the bell of the studio, suddenly dropping my hand.

-Yeah, i like that this is just between us, our thing- i say smiling at him as we got in.

Madison, Rudy and JD were already there and as we walked up they started doing faces.

-Hi guyys- Madison says hugging me first and then Chase, while i hugged the other ones

-We gotta talk girl- Madison whispers me as she takes my hand, directing me to another room.

-About what?- i say, even though i knew what she meant.

-Seriously?- she says sitting on a chair, me doing the same.

I stay silent, not wanting to screw anything up.

She rolls her eyes and says- you and chase? what's going on? and don't you dare to lie to me.

-We are just friends- I say, trying not to laugh.

-Maddie I saw that live- she says rolling her eyes, again.

-What li-

-The one that Chase did maybe a few weeks ago, y'all were drunk or at least i think you were, his face was full of your lipstick and you two were in the same-

-Okay I remember- I say- yeah we were drunk, in a party together that's all Bailey.

-But why don't you want to tell me?- she asks.

-Madison we are not dating, i promise.

-The what the fuck are y'all?- she asks confused.

-We are um... friends and i am not gonna deny that we have kissed because i think it's vert obvious, we sometimes kiss and that's all but nothing else, i am not prepared to be in a relationship and neither is he so i don't know we are just enjoying life- i explain.

-So you are basically friends with benefits- She says nodding her head- But do you still have those feelings for him??

I shrug- i don't know I just don't wanna overthink anything.

Someone then knocks at the door- sorry to interrupt your tea talk but they need us- Chase says.

-Goinggg- Bailey says as we both stand up, going to the room where everything was set up.

There was a man, the photographer, taking some shoots of Rudy and JD, both of them doing dumb shit. He turns around as he sees us.

-Oh hi, I am Joshua, nice to meet you- he says as he shakes my hand.

-You too- I say smiling.

Half an hour later I was ready, with a silky black dress on and wearing natural makeup. I get out of the hair room as I see Chase leaning on the door- oh you look beautiful- he says getting closer to me.

I blush a little as I hug him, making sure no one was watching us- you look pretty hot as well- i hum to his neck.
-I gotta trust this dress more than anything in this world- I say laughing, pointing at my boobs since it was a little risky because i wasn't wearing a bra.

-Another reason to love that dress even more- he says staring at my boobs, biting his lip.

-I think we gotta go- I say, distracting him form his thoughts, probably about my boobs.

-Oh yeah, of course- he says as we go to the main room.

-Maddie and Chase you wanna go?- joshua says as we nod our heads, standing in front of the green screen.

-Okay just act natural, if yall want do dumb shit just do it- he says holding the camera.

We start posing, me going on his back, me trying to hold him, us putting our fingers inside each other's noses...

After what's probably more than 80 pictures of us we all finish, changing into our normal clothes again.

I get into the bathroom and I see someone opening the door, me covering my naked body till i realize it's chase.

-You scared me stupid- i say hitting him with the hoodie.

-Sorry- he whispers, staring at my body.

-Stop it- i say smiling- what do you want??

-I just wanted to pee I didn't know that you were here- he whispers.

-Sure- i say rolling my eyes and sticking my tongue out at him.

-They want us to view the pics so hurry up- he says, while peeing.

-And of course it's not gonna be suspicious if we get out of the bathroom together- i say.

-I didn't know you were here- he says in a baby tone.

-Sureee- I say opening the door- wait a little so it's not that obvious- i say as I walked out, hearing him laughing a little.

-Here are the pics- joshua says, as I got closer.

Then I hear the bathroom door opening, seeing Chase coming to us.
-Okay so just tell me the one you guys don't like- he explains, scrolling down in the computer.

-I don't like those- chase says pointing at some.

-Yeah me neither- i agree as he deleted them all.

A few minutes after we had deleted some so now we just had to choose our favorites.

-I really like this one, you look pretty hot...- joshua says putting his hand around my waist, making me feel uncomfortable.

-Yeah um.. they are o-

-More than okay, look at your body girl- he says.

-Enough bro- Chase says as he gets his arm away from my waist.

-Relax, i'm just speaking facts and if this girl is a hottie i am just gonna say it right Madelyn?- he says getting closer to my neck.

-Yeah um, just don't get that close- I say, trying to get away.

-If you want, Chase, you can leave, Maddie and I have to talk about some things- he says with a creepy smile as Chase started shaking his head.

-No, he is okay here- i say, grabbing his hand.

-Okay m-

-Chase!- Rudy yells- Can you come here for a sec?

-No I'm bus-

-Please, is really urgent!- Rudy says.

-I'll be okay- i mouth.

He sighs, doubtful -please bro just a sec!!- Rudy repeats as chase leaves the room, as fast as he can.

-You scared to be with me?- he says again, with that creepy smile.

-No um... not at all- i say smiling a little.

-Good, look, you could be a model, you are so gorgeous, and if you want i could be your personal photographer, imagine me taking pics of you in a bikini- he moans as i try to step back- hey- he grabs my arm, taking me to another room, i was so confused, this couldn't be happening again.

-Let's try some poses, you could take that hoodie off, just um... to check your body better- he moans again.

I try my hardest to get out- nonono stay here, look, no one will find out just let me fuck you real bad please.

-Nonono, let me go please- i say scared.

-Madelyn, fuck me- he says taking off his pants and underwear, picking me with his hands and undressing me- let me just fuck you till you cannot move- he says as he starts kissing my neck.

-HELP- i yell- PLEASEEE- i say crying, why was it always me?

-Shut the fuck up slut- he says putting me on the floor as he got closer, touching my boobs and kissing them all- MADDIE you are so hot- he opens my legs aggressively, getting closer as I closed my eyes, hoping it was just a nightmare

-LEAVE ME AL-

-Maddie?- chase opens the door, hitting him on the head. Oh no, this was familiar.

I was curled up in the floor, naked, crying.

-Nonono please- he says- Maddie- he cries- RUDY CALL THE POLICE PLEASE.

-Babe, please look at me- he keeps saying, but I couldn't, i couldn't open my eyes, i was shaking, i couldn't breathe.

-Maddie- he repeats again- Madelyn.

I open my eyes to see myself lying down in a bench with chase standing up right next to me with a confused look.

-Are you okay?- he says- you are sweating and you were yelling at someone.

I sit down, thanking god that this all was only a nightmare- oh um... i guess it was just a nightmare- i say.

-You wanna talk about it?- he asks rubbing my arm.

I shake my head- um... not really, you wanted something?

-Yeah erm... Joshua was calling us to view the photos- he says, still confused.

-Joshua?- i ask, remembering the nightmare. It felt so real.

-Yeah Maddie, Joshua. You sure everything is okay, you can just tal-

-I am perfectly fine- i say standing up and going to the other room, where Joshua was.

-Oh hi Maddie- he says smiling- is Chase with you? both of you look perfect in those photos, your chemistry is a whole other level- he says scrolling down.

-Hi- Chase says from behind me- are these the photos?

-They are, I think they look really good- Joshua says really proud.

-Yeah bro, you got a talent there- chase says clapping his back, as they both laughed.

-Couldn't have done it without you both- he says- so i'll choose some of them and send back to you guys, you then tell me if you think those are perfect and then i'll send them to Netflix.

-Yeah thank you, you are really talented- chase says, hugging him.

-Yeah um... thank you so much- i say fake smiling as i hugged him as well.

We both walk out of the room and we get in my car, my head still confused.

He decides to drive as we go to my apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 143 21
𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝘙𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘟𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐟...
1.5K 34 35
Highschool was rough for bella. She had no friends. people barley glanced in her direction. Even at home her brother, john b, resented her. After a...
20.3K 185 23
A girl who has been abused for her entire life and knows nothing about herself gets saved by a group of friends. They immediately accept her and teac...
13.4K 176 19
"In that moment my world falls, it can't be right. My head can't process what's going on, and I just end up hugging JJ, since we were the only ones l...