My Little Killing Machine (Ni...

Por gigi_marshmallows

! Updated Desc ! Dream finds Ink suspicious due to his strange behavior. He investigates it and raged with an... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Apology
Chapter 16.. (short)
Chapter 17, Part 1
Chapter 18, Part 2
not a chapter ;-;

Chapter 2:

341 7 0
Por gigi_marshmallows

Nightmare: Bold

Ink: Italic

Nightmare started to stalk the star sanses because he wants to know more about what happened to Ink. Luckily, he didn't get caught once. Until one day, Nightmare was staring at Ink's window. Ink noticed him, and stared back.

"Oh. You noticed me."
"What are you doing here?"
"I need to ask you a question."
"Ugh, what do you want?!"
"What happened to your face?"
"Oh that? Dream slapped me because I hang out with other skeletons."
"Damn, that was hard. It's still red too."
"Yeah, it hurts when I touch it."
"Do you mind coming with me?"
"Sure?"

(Ink opened the windows, jumped and it was a relief that Nightmare carried him. They both blushed, but Nightmare suddenly slipped his hands as Ink fell to the ground.)

"Ow! That hurt!"
"Sorry."

The both of them finally ran to a forest, they were tired so they sat under the tree to rest. Then Nightmare asked Ink:
"How would you like.. to join my gang?"

Ink suddenly got shocked and fainted. Nightmare thought of an idea, he took the band tied to Ink's hair so his long hair will be shown, then made a bandage to hide his mark. Therefore, he won't be known when Nightmare takes him to the castle.

"From now on.. your name will be Dark."

Nightmare took "Dark's" vials and threw them. Nightmare carried him with his tentacles and teleported back to the castle.

What do you think what will happen next??
I guess find out soon?-

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.1K 220 16
Used to be a collaboration with another author, but it is now going to be worked on alone by me. John and Elaine, two high school students. One a cri...
28.7K 695 21
Saki got hospitalized again and Tsukasa is like depressed 👍 yeah this is my first story sooooo Anyways this is less about saki and mostly just Tsuka...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 52.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...