Secret Confessions (Book 1)

By TheCaffeinatedWeirdo

Alastor just wants to cause chaos, make deals, and live his afterlife. But when he's forced to spend time wit... More

Trigger Warnings, etc.
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Author's Note
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust
Alastor
Angeldust

Alastor

1.3K 40 71
By TheCaffeinatedWeirdo

~ WARNING: This chapter has heavy nsfw content! ~

                            ~~~~~~~

"Does the concept of privacy mean nothing anymore?!?!" I screech and snap my fingers.

One of my entities rushes up towards the girls, releasing a shrill and meancing hiss.

Charlie shrieks and stumbles back at the sudden scare, taking Vagatha with her as they tumble onto the carpet of the hallway.

"Close it." Static pops and hisses through my teeth at the demand and the shadow hurries to do my bidding.

"Let him go!" Vagatha yells, scrambling up to wedge her foot in the crack of the door, preventing it from closing.

This isn't going to work.

"I have an idea, my Wildflower... but you may not like it." I glance down at Angel, the red glow of my eyes capuring his wince of pain.

"Do it. I refuse ta be interrupted again. I need ya, Albert. Do what ya must." As he speaks, a gush of black blood leaks down his neck from the gaping wound I put there moments ago.

Curling a finger under his chin, I tilt his head back to lock lips with him in a passionate kiss.

A portal opens below us as I summon every ounce of darkness to Angel and I. My eyes flutter shut as we drop into the void, portal shutting above us.

Angel squeaks in terror at the sudden pitch blackness and wraps four arms around me, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"It's alright, my dear. Here, we are free to continue uninterrupted. That is... if you wish to continue." I murmur, a shudder of desire racing through me as his lips skim the sensitive skin of my neck.

"We... we can still get out. Right?" Angel whispers, fear lacing his tone.

"I am the one who created this void, darling. Of course I can escape it when I deem it nessesary." I rub a hand soothingly over his back, leaning in to nuzzle his hair affectionately.

"Good." With that, Angel's hand snakes up to curl around my throat, holding me in place as his fangs sink again into my shoulder. "Now, where were we?"

Already pumped full of his venom, this new dose renders me mute. I want to moan from the sheer bliss of pain coursing through me. At the delicious pleasure mixing with mind numbing pain. But I can't seem to make a noise.

I can only let my head fall back, long limbs clutching tight to my Beau, smile struggling to stay in place as he presses open mouth bloody kisses up my neck.

My tail twitches and ears flick, betraying my excitement and content.

A hand goes behind me to slip into my pants, gripping my wagging tail. I do make a sound then. A strangled static hiss of want. Of need.

"I've played with yer ears, but neva' got ta touch yer tail. Is it sensitive too?" Angel asks and all I can do is nod.

Stroking and playing with my tail, I grit me teeth and dig my nails into his thigh.

I need release. I need him. I need Anthony.

"I know what yer waitin' fer." He teases, reaching down to grab my pulsing hard cock.

Guiding me to what I want. What I crave. Angel finally sinks onto me. I slide inside, inch by agonizing inch. Even though we are suspended in mid-air in the void, he finds a way to straddle me while I'm still inside him.

Then he begins moving, and my mind shatters.

Soft velvet encases my throbbing member. It molds to me, like a glove. A perfect fit.

"Uh... Al?"

I tune in to several radio waves, switching back and forth between talk shows, laughing soundtracks, and comedy. All blending together in utter nonsense. Gibberish.

I can't even talk. My powers as a Radio Demon seem to fill the gaps with static and wacky nonsense.

"Fuck, I broke him." I hear Angel mutter to himself.

And perhaps I am broken.

It would explain the permanent sappy smile glued to my face and the glazed faraway look in my eyes as I fight hard to find my way back to reality.

Angel begins to move and rotate his hips, challenging the notion to come back at all.

Overwhelming pleasure fries every sane thought. Every muscle locks and my eyes roll back in my head with a long moan.

"Fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkk." My body spasms and I thrust my hips up, hitting deeper inside Angel. The tip of my cock grazes something soft and resilient. Angel jerks and gasps when I hit it, and a mischievous grin replaces my sappy one.

His sweet spot.

My Beau knows how to touch and abuse mine. Now I have the chance to do the same. Gripping his hips and digging my nails into his delicate white fluff, I thrust up hard. Brutally.

"Oh, God yes!" Angel screams, arching his spine.

"Mine!" The word is punctuated with another thrust.

"You are the other half of my heart."

Thrust.

"You make me feel alive."

Thrust.

"You are my everything, Anthony."

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

"Fuck me harder, my good little strawberry deer." Angel moans in a throaty voice.

That undoes me.

Yanking him down with a snarl to bite viciously into his neck, I release all the pent up energy I kept trapped inside since the moment Angel was taken from me. Cum spurts deep into his ass and I hold onto him tight. It's all I can do not to float away on a dark sea of bliss.

Anthony is my anchor and without him, I'll lose my sanity. I'll kill everyone and everything and when it's all said and done... I'll crumble into nothing more than dust. Leaving behind a chaotic world, and a bloody radio.

                           ~~~~~~~

Two Days Later...

"Thanks fer coming with me." Angel says with a sheepish smile, giving my hand a squeeze and smoothing another down his long pink dress.

I went with him earlier today to help pick out an outfit for our date tonight. Angel came out of the dressing room wearing this dress, and I had to refrain from backing him against a wall and removing it with my teeth.

Since our passionate void venture two days ago, an insatiable hunger festers in my gut and shoots straight to my groin. Never in my human or demon life have I ever been this... aroused. This needy for penetration. To lock the both of us away for months in a secluded place and throw away the key.

In the afterglow of our lovemaking, I healed him of the wounds I inflicted while dining on his flesh, and we floated in each others arms for hours before we had to return and awkwardly explain to the others what had transpired.

The look of pure shock and revolution on their faces was quite entertaining indeed.

"You look ravishing, darling." I assure as he once again smooths two hands over his dress.

Yesterday, Molly asked Angel to come to his Fathers home to ask his opinion on something. The two bickered on his small device for an hour before he finally relented.

Now, here we are. Standing outside of a two story house that appears to look a tad worn down. The roof has shingles missing, the windows are tinted, and the porch is weathered.

Taking a deep breath, Angel raps a knuckle on the entrance. It takes a few minutes before someone answers. Black fluff and narrow red eyes is the first thing you see when the door is thrown open.

"Hi... Pops. Is Molly here?" Angel's voice falters for a moment and his fathers rolls his eyes.

"She's upstairs in da spare bedroom." He barks and steps to the side.

I don't introduce myself for once. No. I want to quietly assess the man that ended my life so many years ago. Stew in boiling hatred as I envision all the bloody ways to get my vengeance.

Angel breaks off in the entryway in the direction of the stairway to find Molly and I follow his father into the lobby, sitting carefully on the couch.

I sit back on the lavish blue couch, taking in the pistol jutting from a holster around Angel's father with a sharp smile and narrow eyes. I'd recognize the fine detailed carving in the wooden handle anywhere. I carried it for most of my life. A terrible and loving reminder of my childhood.

"My, what a handsome pistol. May I ask where you acquired it, my good fellow?"

"Took it off of some sap I shot in da woods. Bastard didn't deserve ta live." He says dismissively.

"Is it too forward to ask why he didn't deserve life?" I play off the question casually, carefully observing the dark spider.

"Sick son of a bitch tried ta ask fer my son's hand in marriage. Instead of my blessin' I shot him in da face." The demon laughs and a menacing snarl threatens to break through my calm façade.

"I see." Is all I can say for fear of doing something stupid, like cutting him open and ripping out his soul to feast on.

"Pops left him ta da wolves." A smaller spider - from what I gather from Angel somewhat talking about his family, is Arackniss - walks into the lobby and chuckles. "With that much blood, I reckon it didn't take da wolves long ta find him."

The carefree way they spoke of my demise, of my feasted on remains by rabid predators, sparks a flame of hunger. Hunger to wipe out the Russo bloodline. Rid Hell of the stain this family has caused Anthony and his sister.

"How... unfortunate." I reply, bringing my elbows to rest on my knees and steepling my fingers in contemplation on how to calm the raging desire to burn this establishment to the ground.

"Well she looks positively darlin'. Ya will hafta swing by with her again sometime." Angel's voice carries to the lobby and I relax a tad. No matter how furious I become, my Anthony always will be able to bring me peace. By just his voice or mere presence.

Molly and Angel walk into the room, glowing with happiness, and I swiftly stand. "Angel dear, I do believe it's time to go if we are to make our reservation."

"Can Molly come?" Angel's bottom lip quivers into a pout and his eyes widen.

"If that is what you wish, my dear. It is done. Mrs Molly, would you kindly accompany Angel and I to supper?" Anything to appease my darling Wildflower.

"Hell ta da yes! Let's go!" She squeals and both make their way out the front door as I hang back.

"I must say again, that is a very nice gun Heroni."

"Yeah, it's a beaut, isn't it?" His eyes slowly widen as he registers what I said. "Wait... I neva' told ya my name."

"How rude of me. I completely forgot to formally introduce myself. The name is Albert. Albert Guvonie." I blow past his question and take a threatening step forward, hands clasped behind my back and a chilling smile on my face.

"It's ya... how?!?"

"What ever do you mean, my good man? You ended my life with that very pistol you carry at your side." Leaning to press my nose to his, my eyes glow a bright crimson as radio dials replace pupils. "A pistol that belongs to me."

"Take it!" Heroni gasps, a tremor in his voice.

Snatching the gun from his holster, the weight of the familiar cool metal has me holding back a sigh of relief. After so long, I have it back.

"I would say it was a pleasure to meet you, but that'd be a lie. Until next time dearie." I whistle a jazz tune as I straighten and turn to walk over to the open entrance.

"That's it? Yer not goin' ta kill me? Looks like Anthony softened ya. Made ya weak." He calls out and my head snaps completely around to glare at him.

"My good man, your son has only strengthened my power, not diminished it. Our bond isn't weak, it's the furthest thing from. Keep in mind, even though I care for Anthony, I will not hesitate to gut you like a trout and use your spine to decorate the wall above my fireplace in my home, should you question me again. And don't think for a second, your son won't aid me in your demise."

Heroni cowers and I breathe in the bitter scent of fear with a hum of pleasure. Good. With a twist of my neck and snap of my fingers, I'm out the door and next to my Beau and his sister within seconds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1.7K 18
Angel and Alastor, pure opposites, and yet when Angel gets hurt, a new soft side of the Radio Demon is shown. A side Angel now yearns for. THIS STOR...
52K 1.2K 33
Swore her loyalty, sold her soul was the two first things she regret doing when falling into hell. To make sure she couldn't run away, they took away...
325K 9.6K 21
Alastor has always had trouble with emotions. Since Alastor has moved to the Hazbin Hotel, he's felt all of these new and strange emotions he doesn't...
5.2K 93 1
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ Alastor, th...