Alastor

~ Okay, I know it's not THAT chapter I promised with the sneak peek art I shared of Alastor and a collar. But trust me, that chapter is coming soon. I promise. This chapter builds up to it and has all sorts of fun things. Like a deal, a sassy (dominant) Angeldust, and a possessive/nervous Alastor. ~

Happy Reading fellow Radiodust lovers!

{WARNING: This chapter has foul language and only a tad of nsfw content.}

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It has only been two days. TWO!!!! And I'm already losing my mind. Our encounter is all I think about. I feel his touch whenever I get a moment to myself - which is constantly - and I go throughout the day having to tuck my embarrassment into my waistband. My throbbing, hard, and annoying embarrassment.

What I suspected was my heat causing the damn thing to rise, is not the case. My heat isn't for another week. No. The dreaded cause of having it tent uncomfortably in my pants, is Angeldust. Thinking about the vile and vulgar things he said shouldn't make me feel anything but disgust.

I was sorely mistaken.

"Hey Al, wait up!" Charlie calls out as I attempt to escape to my room after finishing the pile of paperwork in my office. Normally on weekends, I'd go home. But these long days and late nights leave me so very tired.

She skids to a stop in front of me and it takes every bit of willpower I possess not to throttle her.

"What do you need, my dear?" I ask through gritted teeth. A hiss of static somehow slips through and Charlie blanches.

"I... I was wondering if you were going to join us for dinner. I noticed that you haven't for the past night or so and it would be good if we all could have a nice meal together." Although shaky, her tone holds a note of finalty. A no nonsense edge.

"I'd prefer to eat upstairs-" I begin and Charlie slams her foot down, cutting me off. The thud echoes in the parlor.

"You seem to misunderstand. I'm not asking." She replies. "You will join us for dinner!"

Glaring down into her furious red eyes, I'm tempted to decline. To asert my authority and power in the most extravagant way possible. By choking out this meddling princess and tossing her body onto the dining room table, declaring that dinner is served and it may have a bit of a too sweet aftertaste.

But like some of my murderous fantasies about powerful demons, it is just that. A fantasy. Charlie - for now - is too powerful. Too powerful for me to try anything.

One day, that will change, dear Princess. One Day, I will kill you. The avenging thought rings clear. A promise of destruction and chaos. An oath of demise and blood.

"As you wish, my dear." I bow slightly at the waist with a growl. "When it's time to eat, send for me. You know where I'll be."

Like a switch, Charlie's angry red eyes and horns disappear and is replaced by a beaming smile. Her sunny disposition back in an instant. "Okay. Dinner is almost ready, so I will come get you soon!"

"Marvelous." I bite out, seething quietly.

"Hey Angel!" Charlie says, waving over her shoulder as she walks away and I twist my head at a 180° angle to watch Angel hesitantly decending the stairs.

He wears a very short pink shirt and a shiny black skirt. Latex maybe? Fury melts away when we lock eyes and my stiff stance relaxes. I may want to rip Charlie's head off with my claws for undermining and underestimating me, but not Angel.