Alastor

~ WARNING: This Chapter has sexual content ahead! ~

~~~~~~~~~~~

He's a better man than I deserve.

The thought goes through my mind as I gaze adoringly up at my spider.

"Does my little buck want me?" Angel asks with a husky murmur and curls a finger under my chin, lifting until I'm standing.

"I want to please you, my Wildflower." I whisper and place both hands gently against his fluffy chest.

An overwhelming sense of contentment washes over me. This is it. I'm touching my Anthony again. Here's here, in my home. At long last, he's here with me.

Not only do I hold the cherished memories of our mortal lives close to my heart, I've made new ones to keep as Angeldust and Alastor.

Memories that will expand as years pass. Now that I've found Anthony, I am finally whole. I can finally live my afterlife in peace. Well... in relative peace.

I am a ruthless, cannibalistic, killer after all. I'll still cause delicious chaos, steal souls, feast on the flesh of my enemies, and brutally maim lesser demons on my Radio Show.

Only revealing a softer side of the Radio Demon to my Anthony alone.

"Are ya sure ya want ta do this, Smiles?" Angel's voice is soft, concerned.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my entire afterlife." I rasp, throat throbbing from having him forced in my mouth. I can still taste the sweet, salty, musk of him on my tongue.

Truth rings in every static filled word. Since falling into the sweltering pit of Hell, I've taken no other. Once here, I felt off. Too off to take any demon up on their disgusting offers of intimacy. And there has been a lot.

So, I poured every ounce of attention into figuring out how to use my powers and raining terror and destruction on those who doubted me. Tore them a part, piece by tantalizing piece until nothing remained but a smoldering pile of body parts.

After so many years, I found myself in the Pride ring to collect a soul and ran into Stolas, the Goetia Prince. Since regaining those lost memories, the feeling of heartache uncomfortably grew. No amount of bodies filled the gaping hole inside, but that didn't mean I hadn't tried.

I remained abstinent, untouched, and distant as I rose in power and status, changing my name to one that other's would tremble in fear to hear.

Alastor

Until that fateful day I chose to stop outside a building with a large clear glass, displaying televisions that showed a news channel.

A channel that showed the Princess of Hell singing of Redemption. I almost laughed and walked away right then and there. But froze when footage of the ex pornstar - Angeldust - popped up in a turf war with the pink haired ragamuffin.

The moment I saw him, something strange happened. A flutter of an unrecognizable emotion flitted through me. An emotion I've now come to realize, as love.

My subconscious knew it was Anthony, even before I did. Even in the bowels of Hell, the love he and I share, flourishes. Our love is strong. Potent. Delightfully suffocating.

It was after watching the princess humiliate herself, that I came to a decision to follow the compelling urge to appear at the hotel and offer to help run it. A decision that has changed my afterlife for the better.

"Sit on da sofa big boy. I want ta watch ya bring yerself ta da edge. But don't cum or ya lose da privilege of me fuckin' yer ass." Angel coos and I happily oblige.