SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. LXXVII

1.3K 92 47
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

After the super market incident, Haerin-ssi was super sensitive and paranoid.

It was understandable.

Y/n on the other hand was struggling with nightmares and having a hard time in general.... but Y/n-ssi didn't wanna worry anyone so they just kept it to themselves.

- Y/N POV -

Weeks had passed after the market incident and I couldn't get an ounce of sleep. I couldn't regulate my emotions or get myself to feel anything genuine.

I felt so morose....

Dead even.

But I couldn't bring myself to worry anyone so I forced myself to smile, I forced myself to eat, I forced myself to workout, I forced myself to do my best in school, and I forced myself to be the perfect dongsaeng and partner.

It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life.

"Congratulations on having the top test scores this semester," My professor congratulated me.

"Thanks," I simply answered.

"Are you alright?" The professor followed up.

I gave them a polite bow and said, "I'll be going now."

After, I made my way to pick up Haerin from school.

As always.... I felt so untethered. As I stared at front gates of the high school, I asked myself how I even got there.

I couldn't remember actually walking the whole way.

I sorta had just arrived.

I let out a painful sigh and then put on my best fake smile before walking into the school campus.

I walked through the halls.... until... I found Haerin-ssi speaking with Haruto.

I didn't think much of it. I just sorta shrugged it off and walked over to them. That's until... I heard Haruto tell Haerin.... "come on, just one date. I promise I can treat you better than Y/n-ssi."

"No! I've told you more than once that I love Y/n-ssi  and that I will never betray them. It is completely inappropriate of you to continue asking me when I've said no already!" Haerin angrily responded.

I cleared my throat to make my presence known.

Haruto turned to look at me and I snapped.

"Dare ask my girlfriend out?" I asked with boiling blood.

"I figured you were too busy cheating at University to take care of her. Specially after what happened at the super market," Haruto smugly replied.

I immediately pounced on him and laid my fist to his face as many times as I could.

I knew my reaction wasn't okay and it wasn't something Haerin-ssi should be witnessing.

It was almost as if I was taking out all my worries and frustrations on Haruto. Beating the fuck out of him because I couldn't figure how I felt myself.

"YAHHH!!!" A yell echoed through the halls.

It was Minji-ssi.

"I fucking hate you!" I screamed at Haruto as I put my full strength to each punch.

Suddenly, I had 5 girls tackling me to the floor. Including Haerin.... but I hadn't noticed until a dog came on top of me to lick my face.

I had forgotten that we had gotten permission from the school for Haerin to bring Bangle to school as her service dog.

"What's the matter with you?!?!?" The President yelled.

Ever since, Minji, Yeji, and I were transferred to University... Hanni had become The Student Body President.

I sighed in annoyance and gave in.

The girls all got off me and everything seemed alright... until Haruto made another comment.

"How can you all defend this parentless bastard?" He snarled under his breath.

I lost it again and tackled him down the front stairs of the school.

We both stumbled down each step, trying to practically kill each other.

"You arrogant bastard!" I screamed in anger.

"You don't deserve any of them!!" Haruto screamed back.

We kept throwing punches and refusing to let go of each other until we reach the final set of stairs.

All I could hear was barking coming getting closer and closer.

Bangle was bolting down the stairs.

Suddenly, Bangle jumped into my arms, whimpering.

I tried to put the dog down but Bangle's whimpers just got louder.

"You fucking bastard!!" Haruto yelled as he threw his fist in my direction.

I quickly turned my back to him and his punch landed on my back... making me land on my knees.

"Stupid dog," I whispered to myself.

It was my fault really.

I was a sucker for people crying... let alone animals...

It hurt me to my very soul when I saw children cry... let alone the people I love...

"Y/N-SSI!!!" Haerin came running down the stairs.

I was too embarrassed to get up and face her, so I just bowed down to her feet.

- Minji POV-

Y/n had been acting weird for some time now.

It got worse after the market incident.

While Y/n seemed to be spiraling out of control, everyone else seemed to be okay. Specially Haerin... she had Bangle, Y/n-ssi, and Yoongi oops to make things seem okay.

On the other hand.... Y/n's mental capacity was a bit more complexed.

Y/n seemed to keep surrendering their feelings and emotions every time Haerin felt even just a little distressed.

"I wanna go home," Haerin told Y/n.

"No," I unconsciously responded.

"Huh?" All the girls looked at me in confusion.

"Y/n and I have a school project," I lied.

"No, we don't!" Y/n-ssi suddenly replied.

"You girls are literally going to defend this bully?!?" Haruto suddenly yelled.

Hanni stepped up and pointed her finger at him. "All I saw was a fellow classmate harassing my friend," she coldly answered him.

"Y/n attacked me!" Haruto screamed.

"Scream at her again and I will bust your lips till you can't speak," Y/n coldly interjected as they petted Bangle.

I did my best not to chuckle.

I walked over to grab Bangle from Y/n and handed it to Haerin-ei. "Y/n seems to need a break. I'll bring them back soon," I whispered to her.

Haerin looked at me confused.

"Y/n doesn't seem to be doing okay and it looks like they're having a hard time. So, I'll bring Y/n-ssi back home after I talk to them," I explained a bit more straightforwardly.

"Okay," Haerin softly answered.

Yeji had managed to come aid us with Haruto and gotten a whole statement from us about what happened.

I knew that even with what had happened, the incident wouldn't be put on Y/n's record.

"Bye, I love you," Y/n gave their goodbyes to Haerin-ah before I dragged them home with me.

When we finally arrived home, Y/n bowed to mother and father before following me up to my room.

"So, did you really have to drag me all the way over here to scold me?" Y/n asked as we walked into my room.

I took a deep breath and then abruptly pressed my lips to Y/n-ah, pinning Y/n against the door in the process.

"Just take your frustrations out on me," I whispered against Y/n's lips.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: What do you think Y/n will do? >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.2K 32
ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴀᴢᴏʀ's ᴇᴅɢᴇ, ᴀ ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ. sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ; sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟʟʏ ᴛᴇʀʀɪғʏɪɴɢ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ. __ [𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝�...
2K 84 10
"maybe in another universe..." short stories + imagines » i appreciate your support :) Start: February 10, 2024
5.5K 502 13
Hanni Pham, a typical teenager in high school who is delusional when it comes to her crush... Well more than a crush, she is madly in love with her e...
30.5K 1.8K 50
Minji finds herself trying to fulfill the dream of her favorite student. *TW: Self-Hard, Alcohol, Vulgar Language, Etc*