Angel- Ethan Landry

By inlovewithcrazymen

"π™Έπš πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 𝚊 πšœπšŽπš›πš’πšŠπš• πš”πš’πš•πš•πšŽπš› πšπš‘πšŽπš— πš πš‘πšŠπš'𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš›πšœπš πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπšŠπš— πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽοΏ½... More

β… 
β…‘
β…’
β…£
β…€
β…₯
β…¦
β…§
β…¨
β…©
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

......

9.9K 104 67
By inlovewithcrazymen

⚠️Spoilers for Scream VI!! ⚠️

(the story will follow the plot and some parts of the story line of Scream VI, but I wont be exact ;))

ANGEL

..............

When Y/n moved from California to New York she never thought she was going to be in the middle of a life or death situation. At the start of the year she didn't have many friends but she became friends slowly with Mindy since she was her roommate. At first she was very skeptical about y/n but then she started to open up and told her all about her story at Woodsboro.

When the group moved in, the one thing they were getting away from was their past. A past that had come to haunt them. Ghostface, but not the costume kids wear on Halloween from the movie Stab but a killer. Like an actual serial killer. Sam thought it would be best to move and start fresh in New York. She just wants a peaceful life for her and her sister but will Ghostface come back and haunt her? Is Y/n in danger? Will Y/n's biggest fear become her reality? Will Ghostface hurt Y/n or will she fall in love with him?

CAST

Y/n L/n

..............

Ethan Landry

............

Other characters:

Tara Capenter

Sam Carpenter

Mindy Meeks-Martin

Chad Meeks-Martin

Quinn Bailey

Anika Kayoko

Wayne Bailey

Kirby Reed

Gale Weathers

Playlist

(link in the comments)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 116 14
y/n so happens to fall in love with her friends roommate and he so happens to like her back, soon she finds out he's a killer and doing all the killi...
363K 6.4K 16
"have you ever seen a ghostface with a soft spot before?" When the Woodsboro survivors moved to New York City, they gained new friendships, which in...
84.7K 1.7K 14
Ryan has lived in the small town of woodsboro her entire life, however since she keeps to herself, noone except her mom and her teachers realize she...
12.9K 241 11
Y/n Bridger daughter of Roman Bridger. Y/n and their friend group had moved to New York for college, after experiencing a traumatic event that ends...