Second Chance (Taekook)

By My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 74
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 76
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 85
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89

CHAPTER - 45

2.1K 105 47
By My_IntrusiveThoughts

Apologize

"Is That So?"

A calm voice came from the entrance. The voice was soft and cold yet it instantly caught everyone's attention.

Taehyung glanced behind him, staring in shock as Jeongguk's cold and straight figure walked towards him from the entrance.

Why is Ggukie here?

The people who were watching the drama earlier from sidelines were stunned. The man was approaching as tiger approaching his prey. His tall and imposing figure, the cold aura surrounding him. The atmosphere turned cold. It was as though he had brought along cold wind from outside the door. His dark and serene eyes made them feel shiver down their spines. It was like a god had come between the mortals.

The moment Park Jeha and Lin Mi-Sung turned around and saw The Jeon Jeongguk, their faces froze in shock.

Netizens here won't know about Jeongguk's nature, but how could they not? Every business man in Korea know. They know how petty Jeongguk can be if his family is involved. Park Jeha definitely knew, her brother faced the consequence after all.

His cold dark eyes scanned past Jeha and Mi-Sung and landed on Taehyung. He saw the shirt he had placed on the counter.

"My Tae will be chased out of Jeon family's door? This is a news for me too." he asked in a calm and low voice. Although his words were inoffensive and normal, people there still felt the drop in temperature.

Jeha trembled in her place,

"CEO Jeon why would you be here?"

Jeongguk had yet net spared her any glance. He walked towards Taehyung. The employees standing there unconsciously stepped back.

Taehyung didn't knew why he showed up here but his heart felt a sudden peace when Jeongguk's arms circled around his waist. He unconsciously tried to snuggle more in those buff arms.

"Are you okay baby?" Jeongguk asked as he gently rubbed Taehyung's waist.

"I'm fine Bun. I can handle all this by myself."

"CEO Jeon this is just a misunderstanding." The moment Lin Mi-Sung saw CEO Jeon he became scared.

'Coward.' Taehyung thought.

Regardless of how big Lin family's influence was, it would be in negative figures if compared to Jeon family. If he earned the ire of CEO Jeon, that's it. That will be the end of Lin family, of him, because he knows his father will not let him live after that.

"First and most important thing. Never, I mean never interrupt when I am talking to my baby. Second, Why would I be here? When I have to accompany my fiancé for shopping, do I have to explain myself to you first?"

Jeha who was standing there in fear running through her veins almost chocked listening to his answer.

'Accompany his fiancé to shop?'

Everyone present there knew how busy Jeongguk's schedule is, how difficult it is to even make appointment to meet him and he is standing here saying he came here to shop with his fiancé.

Mi-Sung knew that Parks have a resentment against Jeon and Kim, so he immediately thought to protect himself.

"CEO Jeon it is just argument between them. I am also unable to hold them back, you see, in reality.."

His stammering was cut off by Jeongguk as he asked,

"So you never said a word." Jeongguk picked up the shirt which was lying on the counter, he voice suddenly turned more cold.

"Can't you see my fiancé was picking a shirt for me. He was ignored and was about to swept out of the door. And you had audacity to speak now? If you respected me so much you would have not let anyone even raise their eyes to glare at him but you stood silent when he was humiliated."

The shirt was for CEO Jeon.

When Jeha saw Taehyung buying a shirt, she thought he was buying that for himself.

How could be?

"Soobin." Jeongguk suddenly called and soon he got the expected answer.

"Yes president Sir."

"If someone is disrespecting Taehyung in my absence and if you are present there, what would you do?"

"I'll stand up for Mr. Kim. It will mean I will stand up for you."

"And this is what real respect should be. Actions speak louder than words Mr. Lin."

"CEO Jeon. I...."

Jeongguk ignored everyone and turned his attention towards his baby, who was just standing there silently, still between his arms, playing with his shirt's button. It seemed like he was having a battle with the button.

"What are you doing baby?" Jeongguk chuckled and asked. Everyone there stood looked at each other faces, asking if others also heard that.

'Baby?

And did CEO Jeon just chuckled?'

"Huh?" Taehyung looked up confused. He was probably the only one who was not scared with Jeongguk's presence in the shop. And probably the only one who could ignore Jeongguk and his words without facing the consequences instead Jeongguk will be trying to gain his attention.

"I asked what were you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Do you want to buy something else?" Jeongguk asked as he looked around.

"No."

Jeongguk hummed and took out his black card and handed it to the employee.

"Pack the shirt."

"But I wanted to gift it to you Ggukie." Taehyung whined.

"You can gift me something else later, baby." Jeongguk said as he gently rubbed the top of his head, as though coaxing a child. His voice undeniably doting.

This Public Display of Affection.

Everyone present there, whether married and single wanted something like that.

The employee hurriedly packed the shirt and gave the bag to Soobin, who took and went back to car.

Jeongguk was leaving the shop with his hand still on Taehyung waist when,

"CEO Jeon."

Mi-Sung called. He really was not afraid of death. With his every step, Taehyung could see a flash of anger appearing in Jeongguk's seemingly calm eyes and he understood what it meant.

Ggukie had heard those words.

Taehyung quickly held Jeongguk's hand which was on his waist and started rubbing it. There is no point in having two family's relation turn sour due to an argument caused by Jeha.

It was fine he faced some problems but he did not want Ggukie to lower himself to deal with him.

It was not worth it!

Taehyung pressed himself more to Jeongguk and softly said,

"I'm hungry, Bun."

Jeongguk just stared at him not saying anything.

"Bun, please let's go. There are a lot of people." Taehyung pleaded.

Jeongguk kept staring at him, his grip tightened around Taehyung's waist and said,

"Apologize." His voice held no warmth at all.

Mi-Sung and Jeha knew that it was directed towards them.

He wanted them to apologize?

In front of so many people?

Mi-sung felt somewhat embarrassed, he was the heir of Lin family, how could he publicly apologize.

"CEO Jeon... I'm sorry for everything I spoke today." Jeha accepted her fate as she couldn't offend Jeonnguk.

"You are apologizing to me?" Jeongguk questioned as he turned towards her.

"Mr. Kim I'm sorry." Jeha turned to Taehyung and unwillingly apologized.

"What happened to your voice? Few minutes ago you were shouting so loud?" Taehyung commented as he leaned on Jeongguk.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim. I was wrong." Jeha gritted her teeth and yelled.

'I will make yo regret this, Taehyung.'

_________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know your thoughts.

I'm sorry for not updating last night and if  there are mistakes. I was not feeling well, so I slept early and couldn't proofread it. Let me know of the mistakes, I'll edit the chapter later.♡♡

And Yoonmin meeting is postponed for few chapters.

Thank you so much for reading.♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.6K 81
Taehyung need money Jungkook need a stress reliever . The sudden feelings definitely wasn't part of the deal Top kook Bottom tae Yoonmin Namjin Sta...
28.4K 1.4K 28
||Taekook|| completed|| "Talk to him hyung. If he is okay to give me a chance.. then only....then only..... I want him hyung."-----KTH "I don't think...
53.3K 3.1K 40
Jungkook takes a day off work to go drink at a bar to relax from everything happening in his life. There, he runs into a prosecutor who might just be...
42.9K 1.9K 14
What will happened if you and your ex meet each other after 3 years? Will love bloom again? Will you forgive the one who cheated on you? A story of t...