Contrition

By Kcrescent_V

Sometime we are late to cherish things that are most precious to us. Sometime after losing our most precious... More

Character Details
I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII

IV

2.7K 140 12
By Kcrescent_V

A couple of days passed and Sky no longer had energy to cry or hate PraPai, he just wanted everything to turn out to be a bad dream. He was still hoping that this wasn't real but he was losing hope slowly

He watched PraPai's casket level down, all family members were crying except Sky who stood there like a statue. Rain stood next to him while sobbing as he watched his brother getting buried. Phayu and Saifah came too but they stood far away from them

Once the casket was buried, everyone greeted Sky and showed him their support before leaving. Rain went to talk to his aunt while Sky still stood next to PraPai's grave.

The smiling picture of PraPai was haunting Sky, he would never see his alpha smile again, hear him laugh again. He would never have him console him, never have him hug him and say that he was here for him.

A single tear drops from his eyes as he looks at the picture before slowly sitting on the ground. Few minutes passed, and a hand was placed over his shoulder, "Nong Sky.."

Sky turned around and found his college senior standing in front of him, the senior gave him a warm smile.

                     "Thank you for coming, Phee.." Sky said as he served the water to the senior and then sat opposite to him.

"PraPai was a close friend of mine, it was shocking when I received this news.." The senior said sadly before trying to smile again. Sky nodded and stared at the table blanking.

Few minutes passed and the senior cleared his throat to get Sky's attention and spoke, "Sky.... PraPai told me about what happened between you two..."

The senior paused to see Sky's reaction, who had frozen in shock and then continued, "I know it's too late to tell you this but PraPai always stopped me from telling you this... He was afraid that you wouldn't believe it and thought that I'm helping him to cover it up... He was even afraid that you might end up hating me.."

"Phee, what are you talking about?" Sky asked while frowning. The senior took a deep breath and spoke

"It was really an accident that night... That night you suddenly entered into heat... We all were drunk and were not in condition to drive so I took you to the vacant room.. I didn't see anyone inside and assumed that it was empty.."

He stopped and looked at Sky who was looking pale, his eyes were wide and his posture was stiff. The senior was worried but he knew that he needed to have Sky know the truth.

                          --------------------

                         Sky came to the graduation party for his final year seniors. Sky wasn't close to his batch mates but he had a good relationship with his seniors. He greeted them all and they started drinking and dancing together

Sky started to feel hot but he thought because the club was crowded. He unbuttons his shirt and drinks some cold water but as time passes by his condition becomes worse.

Sky decided to sit down and rest as he thought he drank too much but soon he started feeling dizzy and the room slowly filled with faint aroma of peonies. Everyone starts looking around in confusion and daze. That's when Sky's senior Yoo realised that Sky was in heat.

He started to panic and tried to get Sky's attention who was semi conscious state. Yoo himself was drunk and couldn't think straight. He decided to get Sky a room and then handle the situation in the morning when he was sober.

He went upstairs while carrying the omega and then checked for an empty room. He sees a room with an unlocked door and opens it, Yoo sighs in relief when found it empty and places Sky over the bed.

He unbuttons a couple of buttons and took of shoes of Sky before deciding to go downstairs. What he didn't know was that PraPai was inside the washroom.

PraPai was hell drunk, he came to pick Rain but later learned that Phayu took the younger omega home. PraPai planned to return but then his friends found him and invited him for a drink.

An hour later, PraPai went upstairs to use the washroom. On the way he met a cute boy who flirted with him, they flirted for a while before PraPai invited him upstairs. The boy told PraPai to left the room unlock and he would be there soon

When PraPai came out of the washroom, he was hit by the strong smell of peonies. Already the drink state made it impossible to understand what's happening and then strong omega pheromone in the air.

PraPai walked over and realised he didn't know the omega laying on the bed. He was about to step away in confusion but then the boy grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

PraPai stares at the young omega's seductive eyes and finds himself lost. The omega pulled him closer and soon they both were making out.

When the morning came, PraPai woke up by a loud shrill and he panicked. PraPai looks for the omega but finds the place next to him empty. PraPai heard sobbing from the bathroom and rushed.

The door was unlocked, there stood the young omega. Sky went through five stages of grief. He was crying as he tightly covered himself while having a breakdown.

"Are you hurt? Nong?" PraPai asked in worry, suddenly Sky looked at him sharply and walked over to him. He slapped PraPai which startled him

"How could you?!! Why did you do this?! Why??"​Sky​ screamed angrily

"What..." PraPai was confused, Sky became more angry seeing PraPai clueless and dropped the blanket he was using to cover himself. PraPai's eyes widen in shock when he saw mating mark over Sky's neck.
                               ----------

                            Sky was feeling numb, he was in his bedroom holding the wedding photo. In the photo, he and PraPai appeared to be in conflict. PraPai was looking at him with guilt while Sky refused to look back at him.

Their wedding took place in a rush, PraPai persuaded Sky for two months that's when they found out that Sky was pregnant. Later they got married in a hurry due to pressure from Sky's parents and the baby on the way.

PraPai was so happy that he couldn't stop talking about raising the child together until one day when Sky broke the sweet bubble

                                 ---------

                        "W.. What do you mean you don't want it?" PraPai asked as his voice shakes

"I don't want to keep the child..." Sky said in a cold voice leaving PraPai stunned, he blinked a couple of times, "Sky.... Are you serious? Sky! That's our baby!" PraPai said emotionally

"And It's my body! I don't want to carry it! This child makes me feel sick!" Sky shouted angrily as he threw away his phone.

PraPai becomes quiet and stares at Sky's stomach, he has mixed emotions over his face. He knew that Sky has complete right to decide in this matter but at the same time, PraPai didn't wish to lose the unborn child

A couple of minutes passed, PraPai sat over the cough feeling tired and Sky watched PraPai quietly as he waited for his response.

"Please think about it again Sky... That's.. That's our baby.." PraPai whispered in a weak voice, Sky's face darken on hearing PraPai. He walked out of the bedroom and PraPai let him

                            -----------

                        After the argument with Rain, Sky was feeling sick. Though he shouted at Rain for his misery, Sky knew that younger omega wasn't the only one to be blamed.

He wished that he didn't have to fight with PraPai that night, he wished he would have been smarter and stopped PraPai from going out in such bad weather, if only he wasn't blinded by anger and had handled the situation calmly, If only.

Sky knew that it was too late to regret it now, he can't change his fate. He can't bring the death back to life

                           Meanwhile, Soon after receiving the news of Phayu leaving, Rain rushed to find the older man. He was on the verge of collapsing as he searched for Phayu, Rain was about to lose hope to find the alpha when fortunately he spotted Saifah.

Rain ran to the older omega and shouted in a hurry, "Phee! Where's P'Phayu?? Did he leave already?!"

Saifah looked at Rain calmly, Rain was looking stressed. Saifah sighs and points behind him, Rain was confused but still took it around. His eyes widened with relief and nervousness when he saw Phayu walking in their direction. Rain stares at him longingly before becoming blank.. He felt his throat is grabbed by someone and squeezed

Rain tried to speak but no word came out. Soon Phayu stood near him with a neutral face. Phayu stares at Rain in curiosity before looking at Saifah with a question. Saifah shrugs before walking away with an excuse to get some coffee.

There was an awkward silence, Phayu sighed in despair and spoke, "Why are you here, Rain?"

"I... I.." Rain became quiet, he didn't have an answer. When Saifah informed them that they were moving away, Rain panicked and rushed to Airport without a second thought.

Like a crazy person he searched for the alpha and when he finally found him, he was too numb to speak. Phayu patiently waits for Rain to speak but the omega becomes quiet and looks at his feet instead.

Phayu shook his head and spoke in a disappointed voice, "It's getting late, go home.."

The alpha turned around to leave but Rain quickly grabbed his hand in anticipation, Phayu looks back and saw scared look on Rain's face

".. When will you come back?" Rain asked hopefully, Phayu stares at Rain for a while before frowning, " Is there any reason for me to come back?"

"Phee..." Rain whispered weakly

"What is it, Rain.." Phayu whispered back as he looks at Rain coldly

"I'm sorry...Please.... Forgive me.." Rain said in a teary voice.

"Rain... It's too late. Even if I forgive you, it won't change anything... You can't change anything.." Phayu said in a harsh voice, Rain's hands trembling while tears gathered in his eyes.

Phayu sighs on seeing younger's broken look and gently removed his hands from his clutch, he took Rain's hand in his own and spoke,

"I will never regret loving you... Never.."

Rain looks up at the older man with hope, he watches Phayu who hesitates before he continues, "But... I regret pursuing you.... Getting... Getting in relationship with you was my biggest mistake..."

Rain was frozen as he looked at Phayu who remained expressionless, Phayu slowly let go Rain's hand and Rain felt like his world was crumbling.

"If I have another chance, I promise not to bother you. I realised it late, you will never love me.." Phayu said sadly while smiling, tear fall from Rain's eye on hearing Phayu.

"Take care of yourself.." Phayu whispered and leans to kiss Rain's forehead but then stop, he pats Rain's shoulder awkwardly instead and then started walking away

Rain watches the alpha walking away while his words haunt his mind, his wolf screamed for him to run and stop their alpha but he couldn't. Rain felt dizzy, he stared at Phayu till he disappeared.

                           It was 2 am and Rain hadn't returned yet. Sky was a bit concerned and was waiting in the hall. Sky was about to call Rain again when the door of the mansion opened, Sky looked up in anticipation.

Rain walked in looking pale, his face was stained with tears and he had a broken look. Sky was startled when suddenly Rain rushed to him and hugged him

Rain was crying bitterly while hugging Sky, Sky became worried and rubbed his back to calm him down. Rain looked at Sky miserably and spoke in broken voice, "I lost him... I lost P'Phayu...."

"Rain.. What are you talking about?" Sky asked calmly while rubbing the younger's back.

"He left... P'Phayu left me.." Rain spoke in a hurt voice but Sky still understood everything.

Rain was talking incoherently and Sky was worried, he helped Rain to get to his room and then sat next to him. Sky made Rain drink some water. Once Rain was calm enough, Sky asked," Rain... What happened? And Where's P'Phayu.."

Rain's eyes become dull on hearing Sky, he smiles sadly before laying down with head over Sky's lap. Both of them were feeling helpless, Sky caresses Rain's hair and they remained quiet

Rain and Sky knew that their relationship with their alpha wasn't good but both didn't know each others reasons. They hadn't interacted before this much and didn't bother to know what's happening in others' lives.

Once Rain was calm enough, Rain whispered, "This is all because of me.."

Sky looks at Rain in confusion, Rain sits up and looks at Sky with guilt, "If only I wasn't being selfish and impulsive, none of this would have happened.. I failed to protect the people I should have cherished. Everyone who loves me and cares for me, I pushed them away..."

"Rain.." Sky sadly stares at Rain, Rain tries to smile and then continues, "I made you lose your mate, I caused you so much pain. I disappointed my alpha so badly that he regrets being in love with me.."

Rain chuckles while Sky shakes his head in panic, he did blame the younger. Rain gives him a teary smile and continues, "It should have been me... I should have died that night, P'Phayu might have then forgiven me. You won't have to suffer like this.."

"Shut up! Don't say that again! PraPai would have never let that happen! You're his baby brother.." Sky was interrupted by Rain who spoke in a bitter voice, "His baby brother who killed him.."

"Rain! Stop it! You don't know what you are saying" Sky said angrily but Rain started crying instead and spoke, "That's the truth! I'm the one to be blamed! I destroyed everyone's life! You have every right to hate me! I deserve it.."

"I don't! I will never hate you! It was an accident!" Sky said while hugging Rain who dulled looks in the distance.

Few minutes later, Rain pulls away and looks at Sky "Sky... if I die... Will everything be okay?"

Sky's eyes widened and he slapped Rain angrily, Rain grabbed his cheek and looked at Sky startled, "If dare to say it again! I will beat you to death instead!!"​

Sky​ said angrily while Rain nodded quietly, Sky took a deep breath to calm himself and forced Rain to lay in the bed. He lays beside Rain who quietly stares at him.

"You're the only one I have, dare to die on me! I will drag you back, you will suffer here with me.." Sky said weakly while grabbing Rain's hand, Rain nodded while staring at the ceiling.

"If a miracle happens and I get the opportunity to fix everything... I will make up for all my mistakes, I will tell my brother how much I care for him. I will apologise to P'Phayu and tell him that I love him... I was too late to realise it and I regret it so much.."

"... I will apologise to him for making his life so difficult, for being such a burden.... For not appreciating his love and care.." Sky whispered sadly which made Rain pat his shoulder

"P'Phai loved you a lot." Rain told Sky who nodded before closing his eyes. Rain had a helpless look on his face as he watched Sky before closing his eyes too.

                                    --------

                         There was a faint sound of music and people screaming. Sky felt his whole body uncomfortable and at the same time, his eyes felt heavy . A sharp pain in his head made Sky groan in pain and he clutches his head as he tries to open his eyes.

A blurry figure was hovering on the top of him and Sky blinked to clear his vision. He extended his hand to touch the person when suddenly found himself being kissed. Sky started to panic due to the sudden kiss but at the same time, it felt so familiar.

______________________________

Guess who it is?

Will be revealed in the next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 2.3K 25
This is Sequel to the story You are my everything. If you are a new reader - Read you are my everything first and come back here. If you are a fan o...
115K 3.8K 44
"Rain" a cute and a very innocent boy who don't know about love like how love feels and he even don't know what sex is? In childhood he never try to...
78K 2.9K 26
A fanfiction about sky praphai, phayu and rain... cos I can't get over them. If you are a fan of Lita couples,you can check other stories as well on...
18.7K 651 4
Rain had enough of stranger pulling HIS husband to introduce their heirs and his husband only gives him a apologetic look, he found P'pai also had en...