Second Chance (Taekook)

By My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 74
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 76
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 85
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89
CHAPTER - 90

CHAPTER - 43

1.9K 106 27
By My_IntrusiveThoughts

Choi Yeonjun

Taehyung was tired from the trip and was planning to laze around and all when he got call from the hospital.

He drove hurriedly to the Seoul National University Hospital, rushing to a single orthopedics ward. The moment he reached near the ward, the door opened and a doctor wearing a white robe walked out.

The doctor was wearing a mask, revealing only his eyebrows and eyes, yet it didn't prevent Taehyung from recognizing him but he couldn't utter a single word. The doctor's cold gaze landed on him before sweeping away carelessly.

"Who is with the patient?" Doctor asked.

"I am." Taehyung replied

"The patient is completely okay. Just few scratches due to accident. No bone or any internal damage. But I will still recommend the patient to stay in hospital. Now please excuse me." Doctor said and left to attend another patient.

Taehyung entered the ward. The patient saw his expression when he walked in and couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"Oh why is Mr. Kim here? I am thinking what I have done for Mr. Kim to grace me, a low life with his presence."

"I'm sorry Yeonjun."

"Sorry? For what? For not calling me, your childhood friend or for not even bothering to pick my calls?." Yeonjun asked, pretending to be confused.

Choi Yeonjun, Taehyung's childhood friend. Yeonjun is Mrs. Kim's Best friend's son. They grew up together, almost like brothers. They used to share everything but Yeonjun had opted to complete his study from US. So, that created a bit distance in their friendship and the distance widened more when Taehyung got in relationship with Mi Kwan.

"Yeah. Now don't be more dramatic. And you here, in Seoul?" Taehyung replied while shaking his head.

"I came to surprise you and teach you a lesson but got into an accident."

"That's why I always tell to drive like a decent human."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and lowered his head once more to see Taehyung's empty hands.

"God! It can't be! You came empty handed to meet a patient?" Yeonjun dramatically gasped.

Of Course, he came empty handed. Earlier on, when he received the call, he almost dropped his phone!

In his past life, Taehyung had ended their friendship. Yeonjun never liked Mi Kwan and he was very vocal about it too. He had told Taehyung a lot of times that Mi Kwan was using him for his advantage, but Taehyung never believed him and that started creating rift in their friendship. But the end of their friendship came when Yeonjun had seen Mi Kwan with Yuchen exiting from a private room together.

He called Mi Kwan to confront him and asked him to meet at a park. He was planning to record him and show that video to Taehyung but Mi Kwan had already took a dirty step before he could do anything.

Mi Kwan was suspicious so he called Taehyung. He somehow created a situation where Yeonjun got drugged and fell on him. It was at that moment when Taehyung came and saw them in compromising situation where Mi Kwan was trying to create distance between them and Yeonjun was clinging to him.

Mi Kwan made Taehyung believe that Yeonjun liked him and was trying to steal him from Taehyung and he being an idiot believed him. He ended his friendship with Yeonjun and didn't listened to him even when the later begged him.

After Jeongguk's death they rekindled their friendship and one day Taehyung suddenly received a phone call from Yeonjun asking him to come in pained voice and when he went there all he saw his dead body. Yeonjun had died covered with blood before his eyes.

Suddenly receiving a call from the hospital and knowing that he has been involved in a car accident, and wanted him to buy family bucket and deliver it to the hospital. Taehyung drove like a maniac, he went over the speed limit. It was as though he had flown here.

At that time there was only one thought in his brain.

'Jun was still alive! Right now at this moment he had yet to get together with the bastard who ruined his life.'

So, how can Taehyung remember about the KFC family bucket!

And who even request this? Even the receptionist must be weirded out with this idiot's request.

But now seeing him alive and almost fine, but still dramatic lifted a huge burden he had over his chest.

"You leg is injured. Stop eating junk food. There is a signature pork bone soup restaurant nearby. The taste is very good. I'll go and buy some for you later." Taehyung restored his calm as he pulled a chair over to sit by his bed.

Yeonjun pursed his lips and muttered "Nothing is more nutritious than a KFC chicken bucket." which was ignored by other party

"And if you are so angry with me, Why did you asked the receptionist to call me?" Taehyung questioned.

"Well I didn't asked you to come. I just asked you to deliver KFC family bucket." Yeonjun shrugged receiving a light slap from Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't argued with him. He only sat by his side, staring at him.

Yeonjun rarely ever saw Taehyung so quiet and obedient. To break the silence he spoke up,

"I wanted to ask, have you been acting dead in front of hot stuff? I am telling you leave that Kwan, he doesn't have good intention! Hot stuff already treats you so well. How long do you plan on being cold to him?"

Well if you couldn't guess Yeonjun call Jeongguk 'Hot stuff'.

Hearing the word he hadn't heard in a long time, Taehyung smiled and shyly replied.

"I already broke up with Kwan, well he broke up but I was also planning to do that. And about Jeongguk, we are in good terms now. I agreed for the marriage. You didn't heard the news?"

"Who in their right mind read news? All they do is spread rumors and bullshits. I am too busy for all that. And I never imagined I will see you being shy. Well, I guess its the effect of hot stuff's charms."

"Jun, after being discharged you must not come into any contact with the man who hurt you! No matter what sort of compensation he tries to offer you, you are not allowed to see. Okay. Remember that." Taehyung ordered.

Yeonjun's accident happened in his past life too when he came to Seoul. It was during this accident that he came to know the man who ruined his entire life.

"Oh that man. I'll not accept any compensation. I am going to drag his ass to court. Just you wait. I would have forgiven him if he helped me but he ran away." Yeonjun seethed.

"Just listen what I am telling you Jun. Forget that man. Please for me. Next month is your father's birthday. Why don't you take the opportunity to visit Daegu?" Taehyung pleaded. Maybe, he is being paranoid but he can't help himself. He can't let past repeat itself.

He had to think of a method to make Yeonjun stay away during the period he became close to that bastard in Seoul. Even if it meant pushing him to meet his father.

"Okay Fine. Just because you said please." Yeonjun sighed. "But tell me about hot stuff. How did you get that much common sense to accept the marriage proposal? I thought I had to come over and lecture you face to face. Like in the past you were so stubborn, didn't even wanted to see his face. Do you even have any idea how many women and men dream of him, dream of climbing on his bed."

"All right, all right! Stop right there. He is my man and no one is climbing his bed." Taehyung harrumphed.

"Oh Possessive much." Yeonjun wiggled his eyebrows which Taehyung successfully ignored.

"Tae-Tae, I don't need full bucket. Just two chicken wings, will that do?" Yeonjun asked after few minutes.

"No. Be a good boy and silently lay down I'll go and bring you some pork bone soup." Taehyung knew that he was hungry, so he stood up to bring him something to eat.

"Can't I have just one chicken wing?"

"No."

"Just One?"

"Nope." Taehyung opened the door and closed it without even looking back.

"What kind of friendship is this where one friend doesn't even bring chicken wing for other?" Yeonjun sighed as if in pain and shook his head.

All of sudden, the door opened again and Taehyung's voice came.

"Original one? Spicy or non spicy?"

"Spicy One!" Yeonjun's aggrieved expression immediately changed as he replied.

Taehyung smiled, shook his head and closed the door, this time really leaving the hospital.

__________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it ? Let me know your thoughts.

Hope you won't mind a little Yeonbin in this book. And which ship meeting you want earlier.
Yoonmin or Yeonbin. But I guarantee you both of these ship's first meeting is going to be chaotic.

Thank you so much for reading.♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.7K 21
Why me? Taehyung always thought about that question and seems that he still don't know the answer. Why he was excatly who he was now and why is this...
130K 6.9K 33
Jeon Jungkook, taking revenge on Kim Taehyung,in a very sweet way, because Kim Taehyung runied Yugyeom's life, someone very near to Jungkook A boy wh...
53.3K 3.1K 40
Jungkook takes a day off work to go drink at a bar to relax from everything happening in his life. There, he runs into a prosecutor who might just be...
217K 18.3K 60
A dedicated and passionate patissier could have never imagined his soft delicate hands would come across as the embodiment of rough and tough in the...