Second Chance (Taekook)

By My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 74
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 76
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 85
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89
CHAPTER - 90

CHAPTER - 41

1.8K 91 14
By My_IntrusiveThoughts

The Garden Route : Wilderness & Plettenburg Bay

Wilderness

The next day Taehyung woke up quite early. It is rare that he woke up at 4:30 in the morning, maybe because they went to bed early last night. He looked and saw Jeongguk was still sleeping. He laid there for few minutes.

After some time he stood up but not before kissing over Jeongguk's heart. He made sure to completely tuck Jeongguk in blankets and went towards the balcony of the room. The morning air was so fresh, and there was not a sound in the world except the sound of water waves and attrition.

Waking up this early gave him a chance to witness one of the true beauties in the world. All of that which happens before the world wakes up and the sunrise, on a bay, is something everyone should witness in their lives. The way the world stops in that moment of time gives such peace within you to take on the day. Every sunrise offers a new beginning, a new chance to start over, and a new day we learn to appreciate.

Slowly the orange and yellow bright ball begins to appear like the colors oranges, lemons, and a grapefruit. The sun began to rise higher and higher very slowly and the colors became more vibrant. The sky and water connect with each other and the light struck across the water. The sky began to cast all the colors in the sky onto the water. The light began to shine brighter and brighter to eliminate the darkness. The sunrise made the water glisten and the birds began to fly over the water peacefully. The sound of the birds chirping and the breeze coming off the water were so gentle and gave him sense of peace.

He felt arms around him and was soon engulfed in a huge blanket, only after that he felt it was cold outside. He was so soaked in nature that he didn't felt the cold wind waves.

"Morning Ggukie." He whispered as he kept looking at the sunrise.

"Morning baby. What are you doing here? And you are not even wearing any thing warm. You will get sick love. See your nose is red too." Jeongguk rambled as he brought him closer, started to rub Taehyung's hands and nose, trying to make him warm.

"I am fine Ggukie. Don't worry. I was just admiring the nature Bun. See, its so beautiful." Taehyung pointed towards the still rousing Sun and the beautiful heaven it has created with its sunrays and reflection in the blue clean water.

"Hmm. Its definitely beautiful." Jeongguk muttered.

They stood there quietly, as calmness came over and engulfed them . They both became in a soothing state of mind and were excited to start their day, ready to make more memories.

After getting freshen up and having their breakfast, all of them continued their journey to next stop of Garden Route, Wilderness.

Wilderness is a seaside town on the Garden Route of the southern Cape in South Africa. Their first destination was Wilderness Beach Resort.

They had already booked rooms there, so after getting their keys and leaving their luggage there they all left for Wilderness National Park.

Wilderness National Park is situated in the heart of the Garden Route, South Africa.

It was a fascinating combination of rivers, lakes, estuaries and beaches, unfolding against the backdrop or lush forests and imposing mountains. During the time they went there, the area was beautifully blanketed by a kaleidoscope of colourful blossoms, further enhancing its profound beauty.

The beautiful and popular Wilderness National Park was gently nestled between the bustling towns of George and Knysna.

They went for Dolphin and Whale sightings there. Taehyung to say was excited, would be an understatement. He was literally bouncing on his heels. He enjoyed the time with dolphins. Touching them, feeding them and playing with them to his heart desire. Jeongguk was just stood at side and enjoyed his love's happy expression and squeals.

"Do you want to try one of those?" Jeongguk asked as he saw Taehyung attention was fixed somewhere else.

"What?" Taehyung responded spontaneously.

"Paragliding!—Seeing the world in a whole different dimension." Jeongguk replied as he held Taehyung's hand and starting moving towards the line which was formed, filled with youngsters.

Taehyung saw a few youngsters carrying their gigantic bags containing the paragliding wings walking up the path to the top of the hill. At the top of the mountain, he could see the mesmerising flower filled plantation across the valley as he could feel the chilly breeze of fresh air.

They waited patiently, excited about the adventure to come, while the wing was getting ready by the paragliding pilot.

The guide set up the equipment and helped them with the harness. Guide checked everything for safety. They then attached him to Jeongguk behind him and were prepared to go.

"When I lift the wing, run forward baby." Jeongguk muttered in his ears.

"Okay." Taehyung replied, anxiously. He was excited but nervous.

"Don't be sacred. I'll be there with you." Jeongguk whispered and pecked his lips, it somehow calmed him down a little.

As Jeongguk lifted the wing Taehyung ran forward together with him. Both of them folded their legs backwards, following the instructions given by the guide.

Taehyung felt suspended in the air.

They were airborne!

Everything suddenly became so magical! Taehyung could see kids running and waving at them from below. Cars were going about their own routine on the windy roads, without a care in the world. He was up there, gliding through the air and having the time of my life with his love of life.

Looking at a bigger picture suddenly became so true, because the feeling of open-air flying compared to enclosed flight in an airline was a new and totally different feeling. All that Taehyung could experience was purity, serenity, and divine.

Soon Jeongguk brought them up and down the virgin forest mountain. It was just beautiful, incredibly calming and they have time. They really enjoyed the flight and took in the world from above. Soon after flying for about 20 minutes, they headed towards the landing. They glided in and landed safely on their feet on an open field.

Unique tandem paragliding experience!

"Ggukie. It was so fun. Did you saw everyone looked so tiny from up there. The mountains looked so beautiful." Taehyung was rambling, he enjoyed the paraglide ride.

"Did you enjoyed it baby?" Jeongguk asked as he caressed Taehyung's hairs.

"Loved it. Thank you so much for taking me there." Taehyung excitedly said as he hugged Jeongguk.

After staying there for few more hours, they decided to go to their next destination. Perdepoort Horse Trail.

It is situated in Wilderness heights, 6km from the village. It offer rides on a beautiful 65ha private farm. The trail passes through the indigenous forest were one passes a giant 400-year-old yellowwood tree watching over the forest.

"We are going for horseback riding." Taehyung excitedly asked.

"Yeah. We are." Jeongguk replied smiling. He was happy seeing Taehyung so excited today.

"Everyone?"

"No baby. Only the younger ones. The elders are going to enjoy the Touw Rive cruise."

"Okay. C'mon let's go." Taehyung said as he started dragging Jeongguk.

Soon they met the man who was the caretaker of stable. He greeted them warmly and took them where horses were kept.

Taehyung soon a horse for himself and rode over him. He went to Jeongguk and offered him his hand.

"Shall we. My Prince."

"We shall." Jeongguk replied laughingly as he also rode over the same horse.

Upon the horse, through petal-freckled fields, they were carried into the pastures and the clear waters. The ride was ever a free spirit yet combined with the will and spirit of the horse. If Taehyung liked the motorbike ride then he love this horseback ride.

After roaming for some few hours they fed the horses and left the horse trail. They met the rest of Jeon Family at Pharoah Art Gallery.

They didn't spend a lot of time there as all of them were tired and closing time was also near. So after half an hour left went back to their resort.

They sat there, played games and danced to their heart extent and soon retired to their beds.

__________________________________________________

Plettenburg Bay

The next afternoon they all left for their next destination. Plettenburg Bay.

Plettenberg Bay, or Plett as its more commonly known, is a resort town through and through, with mountains, white sand and crystal-blue water making it one of the South Africas top local tourist spots. As a result, things can get very busy, but the town retains a relaxed, friendly atmosphere and does have excellent hostels. The scenery to the east in particular is superb, with some of the best coast and indigenous forest in South Africa.

They didn't did much there just relaxed and enjoyed near the resort they were staying in.

Taehyung was at the beach near their resort. The beach was beautiful.

The beach was stretched out alongside the water, these constant friends chattering as the water comes in her reassuring way, as if her joy is to soothe the sand. And in her wake she gives the chance for life, for the rock pools to refill. Those briny waves come as rain to a dessert, a gift never repaid, as it always is with nature... the strong give, life thrives... and so it goes on.

The sand was the most gentle hue of gold, almost earthen and muted, the humble star of the scene. Taehyung loved this beach. He loved the driftwood that comes upon the buoyant waves as tiny rescue boats. Then there was the seaweed, that flora of those salty waves, as deeply green as any high summer foliage.

Taehyung sat down on the beach, his eyes moving from sand to stone, from rock pools to breaking waves. In the gentle spring sunshine he felt as if he were swimming in the briny aroma, as if the new rays of the day brought a frisson of energy to his finger tips. It was a day for letting his eyes stay open, as he were an old fashioned camera, remaining still while the image developed. The gulls brought their highest notes to the percussion of pebbles at the shoreline. It was a day for dreaming, for allowing time to move fast and slow.

His favourite though, of everything that is here upon the softly rolling dunes, is the tall, tall grass that whispers so sweetly into the gusting breeze.

"Hey Baby. What are you thinking?" Jeongguk asked as he came and sat beside him.

"Just thinking about how peaceful this is, last few days were. Now two more days and we will go back to Seoul. We will not be able to spend time together." Taehyung replied as he laid his head on Jeongguk's shoulder.

"Baby, Why are you thinking about that? We have two more days, enjoy. And who said after going back we will not spend together. We will. Yes, it will not be like this, we'll get busy with our professions but I promise you I'll always call you and will try to meet you if possible. Now don't be sad. I want to see your smile." Jeongguk said as he stretched Taehyung's lips into a smile.

Taehyung smiled and kissed Jeongguk with just one thought in his mind.

'I love you Ggukie and I know you will do everything to fulfill this promise of yours.'

_________________________________________________

That's all for today.

How was this chapter? Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you so much for reading.️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 32.3K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
105K 4.9K 25
Where love comes and find taehyung nd jungkook itself.. arranged marriage which change taehyung and jungkook life for good ..nd their lost heart's s...
144K 4.3K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
43K 1.9K 14
What will happened if you and your ex meet each other after 3 years? Will love bloom again? Will you forgive the one who cheated on you? A story of t...