ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

Por rg4062

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... Más

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 14

318 11 1
Por rg4062

Narrator
Cheol woke up to a phone call in the middle of the night. He lifted Haerin off of him and took the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" He said quietly.

"Is this Kim Cheol? The son of Kim Mi-na?" The voice said.

"Yes, go ahead," he said.

"We are calling from Incheon Hospital to inform you that your mother has woken up from her coma." They said.

"I'll be there," Cheol said, hanging up the phone.

He then texted Y/n to meet him in a few hours.

Y/n and Cheol had met up with Y/n and Y/n told Cheol they regained all their memories.

"Y/n," Cheol said calmly.

"What's up?" Y/n said.

"I think I'm done fighting," Cheol said. "I just want to settle down and take care of Haerin and my omma, she's woken up."

Y/n smirked.

"Hmph, very well. I wish you the best of luck, my friend." Y/n said.

The two hugged it out and they went to see Cheol's mother in the hospital.

"Kim Cheol-ssi?" The woman at the reception said.

"Yes, I'm here to see Kim Mina," Cheol said.

"Over at warden 6," She said.

Before they entered the room, a nurse approached them.

"She's woken up and her physical state is fine." She said. "But.. she's forgotten everything, so we hoped that seeing you would help jog her memory."

Cheol walked through the door. "Omma,"

"Oh my goodness! Is that you? My Changho!" She said.

Cheol started tearing up.

"Omma no, it's me Cheol," he said.

"Oh.. where's my Changho?" She said. "I want to see my Changho."

Changho was Cheol's twin brother. Older by 15 minutes, he was the complete opposite of Cheol. Changho would always study and focus on school. He was #1 in his school and the favourite child but was bullied often. Changho never told Cheol, and got beaten to death. Rushing to the hospital upon hearing this from the school, their mother got into a car accident, sending her into a coma.

"Changho's.." he paused.

"Who are you again? What are you doing in my room?" She said, completely clueless.

Cheol then rushed out of the hospital with tears running down his cheeks, Y/n following behind.

Haerin's POV
I woke up with a headache. Drinking that much was a mistake.

I then realised that my shirt was off and Cheolie was gone. I gasped in realisation as I imagined what I did with Cheolie while I was drunk.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"Haerin!" Minji said on the other end. "Our music is finally starting to take off! We're going to be performing next week!"

I laughed in excitement and we shared some more words before hanging up.

I quickly got ready and headed out for school. When I got to class, I saw Y/n and Cheolie already sat down.

Cheolie looked more down than I'd ever seen him.

When class began we took attendance when suddenly, the principal burst in.

"WHERES KIM CHEOL?!" He yelled.

Y/n tapped Cheolie to wake him up as the principal walked over.

"Stand up," he said.

Cheolie stood up.

"SO YOU LIKE FIGHTING THAT MUCH HUH?" He said, slapping Cheolie across the face and pulling him out the classroom.

We all looked at each other, trying to process what just happened.

In the halls, I overheard a teacher speaking to Cheolie.

"You've been suspended. Just try and rest at home until you get a call," she said.

The rest of the school day passed with no other abnormal occurrences.

"Hey guys," Y/n said. "Let's go see Cheol, I'm worried about him,"

When we arrived at our meeting spot Cheolie wasn't there.

I assumed he just went home so I left the group and went home too.

When I got home and opened the bedroom door, I saw Cheolie crying at his phone.

I walked over and hugged him.

"What's wrong Cheolie?" I said, peeping at his phone.

It was a photo of 3 people, someone who seemed to be Cheolie's mother and.. 2 Cheolies..? One was wearing glasses and the other.. was just Cheolie.

"It's nothing, don't worry," he said, wiping his tears and sniffling.

"I've got something to ask you," I said slowly. "Did we do anything last night while I was drunk?"

He smiled down and said "You got me to make out with you shirtless,"

I blushed at the thought.

"Hey wait a minute.. is that my shirt?" He said. "You hid my shirt so I wouldn't have anything to wear?how sneaky."

I giggled and laughed before handing back his shirt to him.

"Cheolie, me and my friends are starting to find success in our music," I said. "I have to practice a lot more now and I won't be able to come home as much. Oh and I'm performing next week,"

"Oh.." he said. "That's okay, just make sure you don't overdo it okay? And I promise to watch your performances online."

"Thanks!" I said, kissing him on the cheek.

Timeskip - 2 weeks later - Y/n's POV
The girls had come back to visit and catch up.
As we hugged each other and sat down.

"How've you been?" Minji said.

"I've been just okay, you?" I said.

"We're doing amazing!" Danielle said.

"How's Cheolie?" Haerin asked.

I sighed.

"Cheol's struggling nowadays.. His mother still doesn't remember anything about him and he's still not allowed back into school, he's got no one since you guys are always busy.. and watching your performances and fan interactions just make him feel more jealous."

"It's better if you stop coming to visit her," the nurse said, "she gets worse every time she sees you,"

"Oh.. We're sorry, we didn't know." Minji said. "Where is he now? I think it would help if he saw us."

"He left me and Chaewon completely, and he's often going around and picking fights, and I lied, everything is going back to shit at school, Soobin took up the role of leader, and without Cheol, he took his chances raised an army against us,"

"Poor Cheol.." Hyein said.

"We could probably find him roaming the streets right now, wanna go?" I said.

We all got up and began the search for Cheol.

Not long after, we saw Cheol wearing his usual jacket with his hood over his head, taking his feelings out on some students from another school.

We all ran over to him.

"Cheol? What's going on here?" Hanni said.

"Bastards, leave, or I'll really kill you next time." He said as the students turned and ran away.

"What do you want?" He said.

Cheol looked completely different. His eyes had lost their light, and he just looked overall hopeless and empty.

"Cheolie, what happened to you?" Haerin said, going to hold him.

Cheol pushed her away.

"I don't need you all anymore, don't ever try and find me again." He said, walking right past us.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Hanni yelled, grabbing his arm.

"Stop, I mean it," he said, with no sign of emotion at all.

"Hey you can't just go! You're still our friend!" Dani said, running after him.

He turned around and shoved Danielle into the ground.

"YAH!!" I shouted.

"You all.. need to know when to leave somebody alone." Cheol said.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled at him, smacking him over the head.

He turned around and hit me square flat in the face. I stepped back, as we both put our hands up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.3K 884 16
You hate Kang Haerin. Is she hates you back? Or something that you can't even imagine. (Kang Haerin x Gn reader) Hope you enjoy reading~
81.7K 3.9K 60
What Will happen when a troublemaker Heir of Big company was sent into the province for her to learn about life and be kind to people, but what if Ki...
6.4K 632 20
Nothing is worse than seeing your loved one die in your own arms. Minji watched with a heavy heart as Hanni took her last breath and her soul left he...
5.8K 401 11
Danielle Marsh's life has always been upside down, but for a while now circumstances have started to turn her whole world upside down again. Not that...