A dangerous game

By soulsloverlife

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 #𝟏 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ€ππ†π„π‘πŽπ”π’ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ Elena Russo ~ Elena is the most famous and popular a... More

π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘ ππŽπ“π„
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE οΏΌ
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
Epilogue
𝐏π₯𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

CHAPTER TWO

10.7K 152 123
By soulsloverlife

<New York>
Friday, July 10 10:57am

Yes I did it.

Of course I fucking took the video of him fucking them to plastic Barbies and it's not like it the first time I did it.

I have been doing it for years three to be exact and he deserves it for what he did to me

Seven years ago when we were dating, he accused me of cheating on him and we had a big argument in the car. Then he had the audacity to tell me to get out of the car and after I told him 'no' he did the most messed up thing ever. He grabbed me out of the car and just left me on the side of the road like I was a piece of trash the fucking asshole he is.

And when I was walking home, I got jumped and kidnapped by the mafia, Spanish mafia.

He's the reason I got raped and tortured for four fucking years

While I was tortured and raped, he was just living his fucking life. He's the reason why she died.

I can never stop thinking about the bad chapters of my life and it's like they're permanently on my mind and it sucks dick.

I walked into the kitchen still in my silky pjs and saw Avery and Alex arguing about what the best cereal is.

"It's lucky charms"

"No it's not"

"Is too"

"It's fruity pebbles"

"Eww, the fuck fruity Pebbles looks like a rats brain"

"So does your face"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"You're just jealous because I got the better looks" Alex smirks at Avery while she flipped him off.

"Elena tell her that she's wrong, lucky charms are the best" Alex says, taking a big bite of his lucky charms.

"You both are wrong because it's obviously Cap'n Crunch" I said, rolling my eyes, and grabbing the box of cereal.

"I agree Cap'n Crunch is number one" Alex says and Avery scoffs.

"Oh my God, you're just saying that because he stuck your dick in her only a million times" Avery said and I turned my head toward her glaring.

"Sorry El" she said before eating her cereal.

"Stay jealous" Alec says to Avery when I come to the table.

"Why the fuck would I be jealous of you fucking Elena" Avery says, then looking up at Alex smirking.

"I had the finest sex last night. He was a ginger and was so fucking hot. I swear to God his dick was 9 1/2 inches" she said, and I rolled my eyes before she gave me 'the look'.

If you know you know.

"Yes, I did it and I know Miss. Blondie saw the video because she opened it" I said, smirking.

"By the way, thanks for putting the camera in the hotel room" I said, finishing my cereal.

"I was there anyway"

"Who did you fuck last night? He must be rich since the hotel is expensive" I asked and watched her eyes widen.

"Uh oh" she said looking down.

"What the fuck do you mean 'uh oh' What did you do Avery?" I said, sending daggers with my eyes.

"I may or may not have fucked Elias black" Her cheeks begin to turn red. "I'm sorry El," she said, standing up for her chair.

"Please just tell me you took the pill" I said, resting my hands on my hips

"Of course I did I'm not that stupid"

"Good because if you were to get pregnant, you'd have to have Elias in your life, and if you have Elias in your life, jerk face will be in your life, and since you're in my life, Eliza's would be in my life, and if Elias is in my life then jerk face will be in my life and if jer-" I was cut off by Avery.

"We get it you hate him and you don't want him to be in your" Avery said before leaving upstairs.

"if she is pregnant and that Elias guy won't do anything with it. I will kill anyone who disowns my sister and nephew and niece" Alex says.

"We have a mission tonight by the way it's at the redhouse club" I said and Alex groaned.

"We have a mission tonight by the way, it's at the redhouse club" I said, and Alex groaned.

"This one better be fucking good because last time was way too fucking easy that a 10 year old do it"

"You know, my dad can't change the strength of the people we fight up against" I said before leaving upstairs to my room.

I have a big modeling photo shoot today and being the three faces of Vogue and Victoria's Secret isn't as easy as it sounds.

Then I have my own company that I model for, it's called Romabella's. It's a lingerie, clothing, makeup, and perfume company.

After I took a shower, and then did my skin care, I got dressed, in a ruby red mini dress that barely covers my ass, but do I care? no

I have a right to show off my body as much as I want. No one can tell me otherwise.

I put on my black stiletto heels before leaving out the door. I got into the car before telling my driver where I was headed.

"Miss Russo you had a missed call this morning. It was from Rodrigo" Mr. Ricci, my driver said.

"Not Rodrigo, my god, could this day get any worse?" I groan tilting my head back.

"What did he want?"

"He was asking you out on a date and said that he wasn't taking no for an answer and will be here to pick you up at seven tonight" Mr. Ricci said.

"I guess the day can get worse" I said to myself, while looking out the window.

🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮

It was exactly 3 o'clock when I got to Victoria's Secret for the modeling photo shoot.

They immediately began putting the body highlighter and glitter on my skin to make it glow before changing me in the lingerie and 'stripper' heels is what I like to call them.

"Ruby red" I breathed in "the hottest color on earth" I finished with a smile.

They put on a ruby red lipstick and covered it with a glittery gloss.

They moved my body around putting me in poses and things to do with my hands when all I wanted to do is for everyone to fuck off, so I could leave to my other photo shoot. I like Vogue Way more the people are less aggressive but I guess you get what you get

"Hold this purse" the tall, black haired woman said before walking and hiding behind the camera like everyone else does.

The photo shoot ended up lasting about two hours of just posing, mostly of me, showing my ass to everyone, knowing that it will bring everyone's attention.

I got dressed back in my clothes from before and then I was on my way to the next photo shoot that I was already late for, but they won't care since I'm their favorite and they love me too much.

🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮

I walked into the house immediately smelling the scent of alcohol. I walked into the kitchen, seeing Avery and Alex blasting music while dancing and drinking alcohol straight from the bottle.

They really are crazy.

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled over the loud music.

"We're celebrating because Avery's pregnancy test came out negative" Alex yelled, turning Avery around in a circle like they do in the princess movies.

She took a test?

Did she really wonder if she was pregnant?

"Oh well congratulations I guess"

"Don't get too drunk because we have that mission in an....hour" I said, checking the time on my phone.

"OKAY" they both yelled while I walked upstairs.

I walk into my bedroom, and I immediately fall on the bed groaning.

"I'm taking a fucking nap" I said before closing my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, it was 9 o'clock meaning I had only thirty minutes until I had to leave for the mission.

Fuck you in Russians.

I was just in a black midnight dress that was strapless and ended right above my mid thigh.

I was hot, not even I was a sexy motherfucker.

I walked downstairs seen Alex dressed in all black, and Avery dressed in a baby blue sparkly dress.

"Let's go" I said, walking out the door and going inside the black and red Lamborghini.

Got to make an entrance.

When we arrived at the club, it was already packed. This is going to be one hell of a night.

"You guys know what to do?"

"Yup" both Alex and Avery say.

I watched as Avery walked to the dance floor and started to dance in a crowd of people. Alex walked to a table over by where the strippers danced and I stayed where I was looking for Avery's 'guy' after a few minutes I spotted him.

I pressed into my hidden earpiece " I found your guy Avery. He's wearing a black, short sleeve polo shirt and white pants. He's only about ten feet away from your right" I heard her say 'okay I found him' and watch her start walking seductively towards him. I turn my head towards Alex to see him already staring at me. I pressed onto the earpiece again "Alex your girl is the second stripper" I said before walking towards my target.

I sat down at the barstool before asking the bartender for a drink. "Can I get a strawberry margarita with ice?" he nodded his head and began making the drink.

"God, I am so parched" I mutter going onto my phone until I feel a presence behind me. I turned around and saw a man in his late forties a.k.a. my target.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here all alone?" he said, sitting beside me, and placing his hand on my thigh.

Excuse me, sir, I get your wrinkly hands off me old man.

"What's your name Angel?" he asked in a Russian accent.

"Claire," I said sternly.

"Well, you certainly don't look like a Claire" he says, and across my arms, making sure that my breasts push up.

"That's what I told my mom" I said I heard him Scoff.

"I have enough money in my daily paycheck to adopt you and change your whole birth certificate"

What the fuck.

Is this dude on crack?

Never in my life would I change my birth certificate that would be like if Elena Bella Russo never fucking existed.

I turn my head towards and give him a fake lazy smile "I'm going to go to the bathroom when my drink comes make sure no one steals it" I said before walking to the bathroom.

I just gave him a chance to drug my drink and he's definitely going to take the chance.

I pressed to my earpiece once I entered the bathroom "has he drugged the drink yet Alex?" I ask and I hear him grunt.

He's probably killing the stripper.

"Yeah, and I'm trying really hard not to walk over there and cut his wrinkly ball sack off before shoving it down his throat" he said, and I heard Avery laugh from her line.

"Avery, how are you doing?" I ask and I hear her hum a 'good'.

"Okay I'm going back out remember your part Alex" I said walking out of the bathroom.

Oh fuck I wish I didn't see what I saw right now.

Aleksander fucking Colombo.

The worst thing was, he was only a few feet away from the bathroom and he's leaning against the wall flirting with a girl I bet he's going to fuck her within the next hour.

I took a picture of them before I speed walked past them, going back to the bar.

"Sorry, I took too long, I had to fix something" I said, and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I could wait all night for a sexy woman like you" he winked.

I looked at my drink, seeing it being fizzy, and I turned to look at Alex, seeing his hair and shirt, a little messy, meaning he killed Felicity, the old man's daughter. I give him a look that lets him know that i'm ready.

I looked over at Alex and kept staring at him. He just smirks at me with both of his hands on his thighs to give that 'hot man' look.

"Who are you staring at?" wrinkles asked me.

"That man over there, staring at me in a creepy way, and it's making me feel uncomfortable" I said, and he turned his head in Alex's direction.

"I'll go talk to him" he says, standing up from the barstool.

"No please don't"

Please do.

"I'll be quick angel" he said, walking over to Alex.

I watch as they both start and wrinkles, causing a scene well, Alex just stands there with a smirk on his face wrinkles, yells, and probably spits in his face he causes a scene people turn their gazes towards them and watched them wanting to see a fight go down after a few minutes Alex and wrinkles begin walking towards where the private rooms are people go back to what they were doing before

"We are entering the room that's right next to the staircase upstairs" Alex says into the earpiece and I speed walking up the stairs. I don't want Alex to take my kill like he did last night. I almost poisoned his food because of it.

I open the door and walk into the room, seeing Alex standing over the groaning old man. That's a little beat up. I looked over his body, noticing a gunshot wound in his left knee cap Halim down next to him, and he looked up at me.

"Angl-"

"Shut the fuck up old man" I said, and smirked to an Alex kicked him in the ribs.

"What the fuck is going on" he groaned.

"Well, Ivan, we are showing you what happens when you sex traffic woman and young girls" I said, and grab some gloves, putting them on before grabbing his ear.

"What do you think cut it off?"

"cu-" before he could answer, I cut his ear off with a smirk when blood pulls out of the side of his head

"YOU BITCH" He screamed with his hand, going to the side of his ear. Only to know that his ear is on the floor beside him.

"Watch your mouth before I sew your mouth shut"

"Now tell me why you're sex trafficking and then we'll let you go and live on with your life" I said, with a fake, innocent smile.

"Okay, jesus fuck fine Mr. De Sanchez want the girls for his mafia. He has an underground base where he sells them off to different kinds of drug lords, sometimes even different mafias. He will sell them to anyone he can" he said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you Ivan"

I hear the door open and turn my head, seeing Avery drenched in blood and out of breath "why do you guys always give me the fat ones" she shuts the door and walks over to us, looking down at Ivan.

"Yo, what happened to the ear?" She said, while looking at me before snorting.

"He wouldn't talk, so I cut off his ear"

"I cut off the fat man's dick, and it was only five inches. How funny is that?" she says, and I rolled my eyes before grabbing her dagger out of her hand.

I like her daggers more than mine. They're bigger and sharper while mine are small and dull. They suck cock. I play with the dagger in my hand before stabbing the old man in his thigh, he screams out in pain, making my smirk grow. I love hearing them scream out in pain

"Alex, give me your gun" I said, putting my hand out and he put the gun in my hand.

I checked the gun, making sure it's loaded and took it off safely before shooting Ivan three times in the left leg. Blood pools under his leg and a smile creeps up on my face. I love watching horrible people suffer.

"We'll meet you in the car" Alex says before walking out with Avery.

I take my knife, stabbing him in the shoulder, "you really think I was going to let you go after you put thousands of women and young girls through hell selling them off to those disgusting man you are a delusional disgusting man" I said, pushing the knife into his shoulder as far as it could.

"Now I'm in a hurry to get home and get to my fuzzy socks and watch Disney movies so I'm just gonna end you and get it over with" I said, before stabbing the dagger into his chest.

He breathily gasps, and I laughed as I took the dagger out of him, watching more blood flow out of his body as he deserves.

"M-my daughter will c-come for y-ou" He coughs out and laughs dryly, "s-she helps sex traffic me w-with the girls w-while she does young m-men" He says before I slit his throat getting tired of his old, annoying voice.

"What a nasty family" I said, and begin detaching his body parts, his arms, his legs, his toes, even his fucking finger nails and the most fun part, cutting his head off I detach the head and carved into his forehead.

The 'Angel of death'

• I mean she is an assassin so what did you expect.

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 2960

Next update: May 9th

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1K 30
Anastasia Vince Walker is the best assassin in the world. Everyone knows her as "The Corpse Keeper". She came from an abusive foster parents which ga...
103K 2K 34
Celine Rose Finds troubles in leaving her past behind, yet the past is the reason for how she is today, Celine Rose heir to the British and Turkish M...
132K 2.2K 26
Don't Mind the grammar mistakes. It will soon be revised and edited😭 ***** Elena Marie Russo is the Italian mafia princess she was sent away from ho...
105K 2K 43
{ENEMIES TO LOVERS} Ivory FernΓ‘ndez and Kylian De Luca. She's the top assassin. He's the top mafia leader. They both hate and tried to kill each o...