That Rainbow Haori (KNYxFemRe...

By nicanica_ni

Growing up and being Tengen's Tsuguko it became an everyday question. "Why Rainbow?" "Because it's the same a... More

Breathing Style
TRH 1
TRH 2
TRH 3
THR 5
THR 6
THR 7
THR 8
THR 9
THR 10
THR 11
THR 12

THR 4

1.6K 43 6
By nicanica_ni

Third Person Pov

"Ack!"

For the nth time, you passed out.

Tengen Uzui training is no joke. At first it was just a normal running and combat training not until now.

"This is no good" Tengen said as he looked at your passed out form. "Of course, it wouldn't. Why do you showcase your brute strength to a mere child?" Makio complained and Tengen looked at her.

"Do the demon show gentleness to a child?" He asked and Makio shook her head. "Exactly" Tengen replied and waited for you to get up.

"Another!" You said and made your stance. "I don't care how much I'll passed out!" You added. "That's the spirit!" Tengen grinned and attacked you.

It's a game of tag. You try your best to avoid Tengen in such wide spaces. You can use any and every method you have in mind to avoid. Hiding, running way, attacking, anything.

"Run, Little Y/N. Run!" He said as he catch up on you grabbing your collar by the back of your clothes.

"Urk!"

Your breath hitched.

You tried to kick his face but he titled his head and took your right foot and hold you up side down.

You tried your very best not to puke due to dizziness as he sway you left and right while he walks and laughing.

He tied you in a branch. Upside down.

"Your fault in here is that you're just basically escaping. Not really thinking. Think of me as your opponent ready to take your life once I get a hand of you" he advices.

"Now, think of a way how you will get away with this. The house will be open until dawn. By then, do your best"

He walked away.

"What?" You asked as you sway left and right, lightly.

"Urrfff"

"How am I gonna do this?" You wiggled like a worm. With your hand swaying too. Your abdomen hurts everytime you try to undo the tie.

"At this point, I will get killed. No way!"

You once again tried to undo the tie and endured the pain in your abdomen. "Demons won't wait for me" you grit your teeth.

"I did i---- Ouch!"

You fell.

"It hurts!" You rubbed your back and went away to his house. "I made it!" You said and they looked at your ragged features.

"Good. Have a rest we'll have another tomorrow"

He pushed you in a pit.

"Have your way up"

He made you blindfold while fight him.

"Enhance your senses!"

You and him play a tag for two days straight.

"Use your brain!"

And after 6 months of playing tag with him. You managed to hide, use the trees to your advantages, sense if he's already there and managed to get away if he caught you.

"We're playing tag!" He said again and you furrowed your brows and you both looked at the forest. "This time, you're the it" he said and vanished.

You looked at the forest again. "It doesn't feel right" you said and ran inside through the tree branches and there you felt a string and saw a flying log on the way to you.

"It hurts!" You said and tried your best to avoid some of it. You managed to but mostly you didn't. "Slow, Little Y/N" he said as you glared at him.

"How can you do this to me. I'm a weak child" you said and he laughed. "Demon will not acknowledge if you're weak or strong, you're just something that they can devour. Now move your ass" he said and vanished again.

"Move my ass? Is that appropriate to tell to someone, eleven years old at that?!" You whispered and jumped up to catch up to him.

You manage to caught up to him and almost touching his back when he vanished to your sight.

"Dirty player!" You screamed and you can hear his booming voice laughing, as if taunting you. "In fight, you should know everything is something that can be use!" He said.

"I will catch you no matter what!" You said and run only to fall into a pit. "Shit" you said. "Tsk tsk tsk. You're not supposed to say something like that" there he appeared on top of the pit.

"Hope you'll fall into one of your traps" you said. Tengen is used to you clapping back to him. You knew that he is somewhat part of a rank in this organization. But you can't help your mouth.

Mother genes, I guess.

A year later.....

Now you caught up to him even with traps. "Caught you" you said as you are hanging up side down to a tree branch and hold his head. He didn't bother to fight. "You're being a ninja like now, Y/N" he said.

"You deserve a break"

You just took your best to take a nap. It's just sleeps that's all you need.

"Now that you managed to train like a ninja. Let's do it swordsmen way. Catch!" He said and threw a covered katana to you.

"I will be teaching you how to wield a sword" he said and there you can see his perfect posture as he tried to show you how.

You tried to copy him and he nodded and sometimes he check if your posture is right or if you have an open area.

"Swing your katana with power" he ordered in which you did. "Good, that's good enough" he said, satisfied with your performance. "Thing here is that, don't you just memorized every attack and posture I taught you, be one with your sword, do it as if your sword is part of your body. In every attack do it with real intent"

"But most importantly, do it flamboyantly" he added making you stare at him, side eye.

"If you're gonna kill a demon, atleast do it with style" he reasoned out.

6 months after......

"Concentrated Breathing, it is the acceleration of the blood flow and beating of the heart, that way your body temperature will rise up"

"You will be able to maintain a human form but be as powerful as a demon. You have to increase lung capacity and allow maximum of air that you are able to hold to enter your bloodstream"

"When your blood quickens your bones and your muscle will go into panic mode, and when your blood runs hot, then there you will be strong"

He explained to you how you can be strong in order to defeat a demon. It is by Concentrated Breathing.

"So that is how it is" you said. "Then can you develop your own breathing? Or you really have to follow something?" You asked.

"All of the breathing came from Sun Breathing. Pick something that really suites you but it is still your choice if you want to inherit mine" he said and crouched down your level.

"I can retire safe and sound if I knew someone will inherit my Sound Breathing" he said and you looked at him. "You're strong Tengen-sama. I'm sure someone out there will be much worthy of your breathing" you replied.

"Do you have something in mind?" He said and you nodded. "It's the same color as his eyes" you smiled and Tengen heard how rage filled your emotion.

"Please, let me be the one to first see it after you perfected your own" he said and you nodded.

'Of course, I will perfect this. As a tribute for him'

A half month and year later......

"Rainbow Breathing: Fourth Form, Gaia"

You said and the training dummy became soil.

"Rainbow Breathing: Sixth Form Scent of a Flower"

You stabbed the training dummy and the Wisteria Scent filled the air with its petal flowing around.

After so many years, you perfected it. You're still in the middle of perfecting the Eight Form. You told about it to Tengen.

"You think I can do it?" You asked and Tengen looked at you with worried. "To be frank, you still need a lot of training. As I've seen even with your first form you're still struggling. You're still 13, you have all the time in the world" he looked at you and you nodded.

"You're right"

Tengen is actually kind of in awe when you explained the possible image that you will create when you do the last form but if you mix all your forms together in one attack, the only thing that will awaits you is death.

Even though he won't admit it, you have a daughter image not only to him but also to his wives. So losing you is not in his vocabulary. He should be training you together with other under his wing but he didn't. He trained you personally in his own house, in his own training ground.

The Hashira knew that Tengen has something inside his own place. You are known as the Favorite Tsuguko.

"Fight me tomorrow. If you manage to tear any part of me, even clothing, then I will allow you to go the Final Selection"

And then the day comes.

You and Tengen with his wives in the background are gathered together. "You ready, Little Y/N?" He asked and you gulped. "I've got no choice but to be" you replied and you both faced each other.

You just held your katana tightly.

'How would you even defeat a Tengen Uzui?'

This man has always something in his sleeve and he always do something flashy.

You attacked first intending to hit his knee but he managed to jump and about to hit the back of your head with the handle of his twin blade. Good thing you avoided it by backflipping two times.

Tengen is already in front of you just right after you landed making you do a third one and jumping on the side. "Is dodging all you can do, Little Y/N?" He taunted.

You attacked directly on him and you can see his annoying grin as he vanish and appear in your back with his towering figure. You rolled your way out.

"What's wrong. Don't tell me all those training will go to nothing" he keep on taunting. "Shut up!" Your pressed self began attacking him aggressively.

His fuchsia eyes beamed on your serious face as he dodge while you attack. Until he felt like every move and slash you give is getting heavier.

He looked at your self again.

You're in thought. You don't see Tengen as your Master but your real opponent. "Feel my wrath, you demon. Rainbow Breathing: Fifth Form, Flash of Air" you attacked and series of slashes came to him as you are in his back.

"Sound Breathing: Fourth Form, Constant Resounding Slashes" he tried to defend and attack at the same time.

You manage to tore something. His clothes, skin, and some of his hair. Same goes to you too.

"That was flamboyant!" He said and clapped his hands so are the three wives. "That was good, Y/N-chan" Makio is the first one to talk. "You put up a good fight" Hinatsuru.

"A-a-a-a-a-re you alright?" Suma checked all your body for injuries. "I'm alright Suma-san" you replied and chuckled as you felt a hand on your head. "You grew to be strong kid" he said.

"Not as strong as you, Master!" You beamed.

"I give you all my blessing to pass the Final Selection"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You survived the Tengen Training!!!

Will you survived the Final Selection?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 2.2K 145
||𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖦𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇.. 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗈̄ 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝖽|| Started: August 5th, 2022 Ended: June 18th, 2023
1.3K 98 44
in this fanfic i use my Oc Sora Niji, but you can imagine it as yourself if you would like. !This contains HUGE manga spoilers! Read at your own risk...
3.2M 157K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
69.1K 2.1K 15
"𝐿𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃, '𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓌𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝐹𝒾𝑒𝓁𝒹𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓃𝑜...