I Am Not A Kid

By Minnastaehyung

"How many times do I have to say I'm not a kid, hyung. Stop treating me like a petty kid who always need care... More

chapter 1-Stranger
chapter 2- Jungkook
chapter 3-Meeting again
chapter 4- painful night
chapter 5-a new job
chapter 6 - a warm night
chapter 7-Cafe
chapter 8-Trapped
chapter 9- Feeling pathetic
chapter 10 -An idea
chapter 11-Confused
chapter 12- discussion
chapter 13 -Family
chapter 14-Tying
chapter 15-school
Chapter 16- Wedding
Chapter 17-Party
chapter 18-Wedding night
Chapter 19-First day
chapter 20 -a week later
Chapter 21-Cooking
Chapter 22-Tears
Chapter 23-It's okay
Chapter 24-Another day at company
Chapter 25-Shopping
Chapter 26 -Groceries
Chapter 27-Trip
Chapter 28-Fun day
Chapter 29-Dream
Chapter 30-Talking
Chapter 31 -Date
Chapter 32 -Caught
Chapter 33-Hurt
Chapter 34-Mysterious boy
Chapter 35-Lonely
Chapter 36-Jealous?
Chapter 38-Drunk
Chapter 39-Confession
Chapter 40-Aware
Chapter 41-Cruel Reality
Chapter 42-Alone
Chapter 43 -Six years
Chapter 44 -A Soju night
Chapter 45 -Newbie
Chapter 46 -A dinner
Chapter 47 - V
Chapter 48 -Home
Chapter 49-Breakfast
Chapter 50 - A Casual day
Notice
Chapter 51- Club
Chapter 52-You care?
Chapter 53-Alone
Chapter 54 -Sick
Chapter 55 -I'm sorry
Chapter 56- Flowers
Chapter 57 -Lanterns
Chapter 58 -Realisation
Chapter 59- I love him
Chapter 60- Talk
Chapter 61-In love
Chapter 62-Dinner
Chapter 63-Christmas
Chapter 64-Talk
Chapter 65-Rainy days
Chapter 66-Gifts
Chapter 67 -Party
Chapter 68-Lost
Chapter 69-Night
Chapter 70- Fire on fire (M)
Chapter 71-Want more(M)
Notice
Chapter 72-Dream
Chapter 73- Love
Chapter 74 - News
Chapter 75 - Lost
Chapter 76 - Shatter
BE MINE ALREADY
Chapter 77- Cloud
Chapter 78-You're Mine
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Happily Ever After
Don't skip, darlings.

Chapter 37-Party night

4.7K 284 39
By Minnastaehyung

Taehyung was looking at the variety of desserts infront of him,in confusion of choosing one from it.There was strawberry, chocolate, butterscotch... and many more that it made his mouth watery.

It was like taehyung was surrounded by sweets.He couldn't select only one from the many of them ,that he decided to ask Jungkook's preference.He glanced at Jungkook who was talking to a group of people unknown to tae with a sigh.

Jungkook was surrounded by so many people from the moment they arrived at the party.Taehyung didn't understand the business they were talking that it made him bored afterwards.He wasn't expected a party to be like this.

For him a party where people should dance happily while dj playing and drinking booze.There will be so many foods,games moreover everyone should enjoy.....

But here everyone was in formal dress ,holding glass of red wine in their hands and emphasizing how wealthy they are.They weren't laughing instead they were making business deals.It seems so artificial to taehyung that he left to get some foods for his growling stomach.

A deep sigh left from taehyung's mouth, looking at Jungkook who didn't even caring about him.Taehyung did knew Jungkook is workaholic but now he is sure hyung is super workaholic.Jungkook didn't even spared a glance nor did he spoke to taehyung after they arrived here.Tae doubted wheather Jungkook is aware about his absence beside hyung.

"Hey...what are you doing here?".Tae tilted his head confused of hearing a familiar voice from beside.But to his surprise that transfer student from his school were standing beside him showing infamous sunshine smile.

"Why are you here?". Taehyung narrowed his brow, surprised as well as slightly suspicious.

Taehyung wasn't expecting to meet hobi here.After their small encounter at school where the other one declared his love for taehyung's bestfriend, tae got to know every details of him from other students.

Hobi is an idol traine from one of the big company and is a good student in school.Also tae realised hobi is really genuine about Bogum.Hobi was following Bogum everywhere like a bodyguard and so wipped!.But that doesn't mean tae approved hobi to date his bogumie.

"I am the one asked you first,so you answer me".Hobi smiles before sipping the red wine from his glass ignoring tae's question.

Tae wanted to roll his eyes at hobi and his ridiculous question!.Anyone who has eyes could tell ,tae was getting some dessert but here hobi is asking the obvious.Is he is trying to pick a fight with him?

"I was going to have some strawberry cake".Tae said pointing the cake infront of him and glaring at other.But to his surprise hobi chuckled hearing him as he was saying something nonsense.

"Stupid,I know that".Hobi placed his hands over taehyung's shoulder making tae lean closer to him.Tae gasped ,surprised by sudden clinchiness of other.Hobi was acting like they were friends and it's irritating tae a lot.

Also hobi was completely insulting him by calling him 'stupid'.Tae wasn't pleased by any of it that he was glaring at other the whole time.

"Taehyung,I mean what are you doing here in a boring party?".Tae blinked his eyes before smiling widely.

"So I am not only the one who thinks it is boring?".

"Yes, you aren't the only one.So answer me why are you here?".Hobi turned to pick some cakes into a plate.

"Actually I am here with Jungkook hyung.I'm hyung's plus one".Tae jerked his head, shyly pointing at Jungkook.His face was flushed remembering he is with Jungkook.It was his first time visiting somewhere as hyung's husband.The thought itself made him blush.He cupped his face,trying hard to avert his gaze from Jungkook and look at hobi.

Hobi glanced to where tae is looking but was slightly taken aback seeing the CEO of Jeon inc.He couldn't believe his own eyes.

Mr.jeon was a famous business man and was so much rumoured about scandals.Everyone in the business field wanted to please the other.Even he himself is here to make Mr.jeon impresses that he could get a sponsorship as an idol.

Hobi become puzzled seeing the blush on tae's face before sighing.Mr.jeon was a married man, so why would he bring tae here.Wasn't tae is too young to be even his partner?Moreover tae didn't even graduated yet.Hobi took a deep breath but masked his tension with a big smile turning to taehyung.

"Ah...so let's go and sit somewhere?".Hobi took a plate full of cakes in his hands giving a wink at tae making other nodd egerly.Tae glanced back at Jungkook lastly, before following hobi deciding to enjoy himself a bit.

"So hobi,why are you here tonight?".Tae asked looking at the moon shining in the sky.They were sitting on a bench close to a beautiful garden outside the luxurious building where the party was going on.

Tae was smiling staring at the sky above him.The moon reminded him of the nights where he waited for Jungkook hyung to have a talk.The way the waiting seemed endless and the night become short always irritated him back then.He can still feel the excitement in his veins thinking about that.

Looking forward to nights, glancing outside from the windows of his apartment whenever he hear a sound of cars, dreaming about Jungkook, misunderstanding he was sick,and finally asking bogumie about love.....it was embarassing to even think whatever did it took to
him to realise he is damn love with Jungkook hyung.

Everything feels like yesterday.But it was almost a year hyung came to his life and he is being so happy.

"--you hear anything?".Hobi's voice and nudging on his shoulder made tae whine.He tilted his head rubbing his shoulder glaring at the other.

"So you were day dreaming the whole time!".Hobi said sarcastically shaking his head before slamming the empty beer class down and pouring some more."What a butthead you are! Here I am giving you some company for your pathetic life and you ignored me?".

Tae pouted hearing hobi insulting him more and more.Hobi called him butthead eventhough he is a perfect student in school.No one ever dissed him like that and tae don't know why he is still sitting with other enduring all this shit.Neverthless tae decided to ignore it since he don't think hobi would stop calling him sweet names!!

"Sorry".Tae scratched his head since it is his fault that hobi is mad right now.

Hobi raised his brow looking keenly at tae before forwarding a glass of beer infront of him."If you are sorry,drink this".

Tae gulped looking at the beer bottle and then back at hobi.Jungkook didn't like him drinking liquor that tae didn't dare to do it.He didn't wanted hyung to be angry.

"Hobi , can't you let it slide.Why are you being silly-".

"I'm silly?".Hobi widen his eyes looking offended by tae's words.Tae knew his friend is tipsy and is being childish now.

"No i-".

"You are already eighteen yet you can't drink a drop of beer,What a shame! Moreover what's with calling me silly".Hobi's voice trembled slightly making tae gasp.

Tae bite his lips squeezing his eyes shut seeing hobi at verge of tears.He didn't knew hobi is a dramatic person when he is drunk.If he knew he wouldn't even allowed other to drink in his presence.

"It's not about my age , Jungkook hyung don't like me drinking".Tae tried to reason up with other and politely deny the request.He really didn't ever make hyung disappointed.

"For God's sake ,just stop thinking about Mr.jeon. Stupid,you don't know what you got into!".Hobi voiced irritated.He can't believe Jeon is fooling around with a kid and cheating his husband.And tae don't know any of it!!!!

Hobi really wanted to smack tae's head and shout the truth about Mr.jeon is a married man and he is playing with you.But looking back at the blushed face of tae ,hobi couldn't utter a word.Hobi sighed again forwarding the drink.

"Taehyung,will you drink or not".It wasn't a order or demand.Hobi just want a drinking company tonight.He was all alone and was so tired of attending parties over parties ,for seeking a sponser for his career.He was just tired and wanted to forget everything for tonight and try harder tomorrow.

Tae looked hesitantly but sighed taking the bottles from others hand.One bottle won't do any bad, right?

Tae mirrored the smile of hobi before  drinking the bottle flat down to his throat slightly whining at the distaste.Maybe it won't hurt have one more glass.......

Note: let me know ,whose side are you supporting in this story? Jungkook or tae???

Do you think they will have a happy ending??

If I like your comments,there will be a double update today!!❤️🤍💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 20.6K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
127K 7.3K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
25K 943 22
JK - Why don't you understand this is wrong I am someone else's husband He said while looking at him while crying loudly he slowly wipe his tears wi...
134K 7.6K 42
" y-you can't marry me " , jungkook said nervously cause of Taehyung's intense stare.. " and why is that ? " , Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow...