Broken lovers- a Chase and Ma...

Da inlovewmaddiecline

a story about two people that have fought way too hard for their loved ones. two people that knew they were s... Altro

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
update!!

CHAPTER 17

260 6 2
Da inlovewmaddiecline

I dip my head under the water and i stayed there, finally everything being silent, everything being dark, everything feeling alright, my body getting tired more and more and....

-MADDIE?!???- someone yells to me, picking my naked body from the bath, immediately feeling the temperature change.

-STOPP- i yell- I DON'T WANNA DO IT.

-Hey Mads- he says holding my head with both of his hands while i tried to get off of him- it is me, chase.

I start crying, i was tired of everything.

He wraps a towel around my body and carries me bridal style to my bed which had now different covers.

-are you okay?? you can't give up now Maddie, not after everything you have fought for- he says grabbing my face, making me look at his green eyes.

I nod, shivering.

-Here are your clothes, put them on and you'll feel better okay??- he says rubbing my back.

I nod, again.

-Please don't do anything stupid, just think about your parents right? you have to keep fighting Mads you can't give-

-But i am tired of fighting- i say breaking down.

-I know- he says sitting next to me on the bed- i am tired of fighting as well, but i keep doing it, everything will get better, i promise.

-you do??- i ask.

-i promise- he says stroking my hair.

-when??

-maybe not tomorrow, or even next month, but it will and you'll be the happiest women ever because you deserve it- he says.

I nod.

-now get changed and ready to sleep okay??- he says.

-alone??- i ask him, i didn't care with who but i didn't want to be alone.

-of course not, i'm not leaving you alone right now- he says smiling.

-but...but you have to work- i say.

-um...i'm not going to work tomorrow, i just can't, um...should i tell jonas everything??

I shake my head.

-but maddie... everyone is gonna know sooner or later- he says.

-they are gonna think i am vulnerable- i say, some tears rolling down my face.

-they are gonna think the opposite, and if they think that, jonas will make sure to fire them- he says smiling a little bit- i am just gonna tell him so he can tell the others okay??

I nod, i didn't have any other choice and at this point, i didn't care at all.

-now get changed okay??

I nod.

-and xio??- i ask, scared.

-i don't give a shit about her right now, i just need to take care of you- he says to me when i hear someone screaming at my door.

-CHASE?!?- someone screams and I immediately get scared, having another attack.

-I knew you were with that bitch- xio, of course, yells which only makes me sob more.

-Stay here- he says to me- i'll come back in five minutes, here you have a sweatshirt to feel comfy- he says handing me his Florida sweatshirt, smiling a little bit.

I shake my head as if i was saying no, I just couldn't wear that, it smelt like him, i couldn't do that to myself.

I can feel his little heart breaking in a million pieces and his smile dropping in less than a second- oh um...here- he says handing me one of my other sweatshirts.

I try to catch it but my body just couldn't and I immediately feel useless and vulnerable.

-You mind if- he asks noticing that i just couldn't do it.

I just shrug, at this point i just wanted to sleep and not wake up ever.

-okay so that's it- he says finishing to put it on me, it wasn't awkward at all except that her girlfriend was in my leaving room- Mads i am so sorr- he starts saying.

And i make a lot of effort saying this- just stop it chase, you could have said something at set and you didn't, you left me like that, making me feel as if i was a failure and telling me awful things, i thought the alcohol could help me but look where i ended up- i finish saying almost unable to breath.

-i...um...- he tries to say, tears rolling down his face- i don't think i can...- he says and like that he leaves.

I just lay down and it's not far from that since i start hearing whines and them yelling.

-SO NOW YOU ARE AT HER HOME WITH HER ALMOST NAKED- she says yelling at him.

-CAN YOU TRUST ME FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVE XIOMARA- he says to her.

-You want me to trust you with that little slut being around you all the time??- she says.

I start sobbing.

-You know what?? She was almost raped- he finally says.
Why did he have to tell her that? A silence covers the whole apartment.

I wanted to get out of here, I called Madison, even though she was probably asleep, I needed her.

-Maddie?- Madison says, half asleep.

-Can you come to my apartment right now please??- I say crying.

-But wh-

-Please- I say begging her- just please- I continue crying.

-Okay, i am going- she says confused and I hang up.

Meanwhile, Chase and Xio kept fighting.

-Look Xio I can't do this any longer, you don't make me happy, I am breaking up with you- he says, which takes me aback.

-So now you are breaking up with me because of her??- she snaps at him.

-No, im breaking up with you because you make me have anxiety attacks, because you manipulate me, because you embarrass me in from of my bosses, because you cheat on me every single night with a different boy, because you don't even care about me- he says.

Madison texts me that she was already at the door.

I stand up and I go to the living room.

-You know what?? She was almost raped because she is a slut- she says and I look at her, tears rolling down my face.

-Maddie??- Madison says opening the door.

I immediately run at her and break down between her arms.

-Chase what the heck happened??- Madison says, still hugging me.

-Xio leave please- he says- don't go to my apartment, I'll send you your suitcase to your house, leave please- he says crying.

-What did she do now??- Madison says as Xio exits my apartment.

-Can we go??- I whisper to her- please- I say, still crying.

-Okay, Okay- she says stroking my hair.
-Maddie please don't leave- he says crying.

I shake my head.

Suddenly, Chase's and Madison's phones buzz, making them look at them.

Madison reads the message- Jonas- she says confused- the filming will be suspended tomorrow, for the next day, practice every scene where maddie c is not in- she reads- try to be with her tomorrow.

-Okay what happened??- Madison asks confused.

-I...he..um...I almost got raped- I say.

She immediately falls to the ground- by...by who??- she asks, almost crying.

I shake my head not wanting to say his name.

-Luk-

I nod my head.

-Where is he??- she yells.

-At the police station- Chase says to her.

-But...did he actually- she asks me.

I shake my head- chase came- I say.

She smiles a little bit to him.

-You don't want to be with Chase??- she asks me.

I look at him, I didn't want to make him feel bad, but I preferred to be with Madison right now.

-Go with her Mads- he says going to his apartment kissing my forehead.

I can hear Madison sobbing.

-Lets go Maddie- she says grabbing my hand and going to her apartment- I am not gonna leave you ever okay??

I nod.

-Now, we are going to sleep and tomorrow you can talk to me if you want to- she says rubbing my hand.

She opens the door and we both enter, we go to her bedroom and like that we lay down and I fall sleep, I don't know if it was because I was tired or because the drugs, but my eyes closed and suddenly everything felt so much better.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

333K 4.4K 23
Do you remember when we felt like the only two alive? A JJ Maybank fanfictionโ™ก
313K 4.1K 40
started: 14.08.20 completed: 07.06.22 ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™– /๐™Ÿ๐™ชหหˆ๐™›ษ”ห๐™งษชษ™/ ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ: ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™– ๐™–...
19.8K 354 17
โ I met him back when I was out in California, hey. He was playing in a band and she was dancing on a stage. And he says that I'm the one but, she's...
3.5K 10 25
Her life looks so good. She's got everything she wants in her life. The love of her life is everything to her and she shows it, but she forgets the d...