His Obsession ✓

By SafiaA17

Completed on 15/04/2023 Thriller-Romance ----------- Every time Haadia saw Zaviyaar, her... More

Introduction
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51.[The End]
Epilogue

49

49 7 0
By SafiaA17

A week passed

Anwar's P.O.V

In these seven days, Zaviyar didn't sit still. He was continuously trying to find out that how his mother, his father and Dawar died at the same day. He was trying to connect the dots which I wouldn't let him connect. He shouldn't know about everything that happened. It's better if the chapter gets closed as soon as possible.

"Officer, you should investigate again. I think there is some connection between all these three death." Zaviyar said.

I, Zaviyar and the officer were sitting in the office, discussing about the same thing. But Zaviyar wasn't ready to settle and forget.

"Mr. Ahmad we already told you that these cases are different." The officer explained for the nth time.

"I don't belive this shit! How can they all die at the same day without any connection." He said angrily and got up at his place.

"Mr. Ahmad your father died with an heart attack and here are the reports and talking about Mrs. Seren and Mr. Dawar we all know they killed each other for some properties conflict." The officer said as I told him to say. He looked at me and i nodded.

"Zaviyar i don't think there is any need of proceeding this issues." I said but Zaviyar didn't react.

"How can I leave this issue? Huh? My father died or he was killed?" He said and looked at me. I got up at my seat and went to him.

"I know you are devastated by your parents demise b..

"Not my parents, i only care about my father." He said and i chuckled.

"Care about your father?" I scoffed and mocked him.

"When he was alive you didn't care for him. You were after your cheater mother and you know what, you are Right, your father was killed. He was killed by his own son!" I said and he didn't react as if my words hit him hard.

"Your mother...

"I know! I know everything. She is dead now we shouldn't disc...

"Mr. Ahmad you should know that your mother made you sign this properties paper." Officer said and kept the torn paper on the table that Ahmad gave me.
Zaviyar took the paper and i smirked.

"I already know about this." He said and i widened my eyes. I looked at officer and he was shocked too.

"What!!!" I asked him and he scoffed.

"She made me drunk and thought she won but i was in my sense when I signed this and i already know about this because i signed after reading the agreement. but still I forgive her and tried my best to keep her to myself. I gave her my own properties so that she never goes back to Dawar but i was wrong. She still went to him and got killed by his own step son." He said and i nodded.

"That's why you don't have any regrets for your mother's death." I said and he looked down.

"A businessman never gets drunk and never sign papers without witnessing even a full stop." He said and I nodded.

My rest of the works were done automatically. Now he doesn't like his mother.

"So let's just close this issue." Officer said and i nodded.

Zaviyar left from there and i sighed.

"Officer you will get your money. Just make sure everything gets cover." I said and he nodded.

"Don't worry. I have done everything as you have said." He said and i patted his back.

Haadia's P.O.V

After his father's death he barely spent his time at home. Now he wasn't like before and obviously he lost his both parents at the same day. It will take some time to be normal.

I was sitting in the backyard when Baba came.

"Everything's done?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes! He already knew about the properties paper that she made him sign." He said and i widened my eyes.

"Really??" I asked and he nodded.

"Now he must hate his mother?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know." He said removing his tie and coat.

"He doesn't know what happened right?" I asked and baba looked at me.

"He doesn't and you won't tell him okay." He said.

"I think he should know. I mean Mrs. Seren saved him he should know...

"Haadia! What ever she did was something that every mother has to do. Her one good deed can't erase the sins of her lifetime." He said and i nodded.

Maybe he was right. I just hope all this things ends soon.

"But what happened to Mrs. Seren dead body?" I asked him.

"It was send at Mr. Ruhaan's place as she was his official wife." He said and i nodded.

"What if ..

"Haadia! No more questions. Why don't you guys just forget about all these things." He said getting annoyed and i immediately nodded my head.

It's better to forget everything and start a new beginning.

Eshaal's P.O.V

I was sitting with Amaan in the balcony. He is very disturbed these days because of what happened.

"Did you get the envelope?" He asked and i hummed in response.

"I red it too." I said and he looked at me.

"What? What did it say?" He asked desparately.

"He gave me blessings and wished me good luck for my future." I said smiling warmly at him. He looked down and rubbed his palms together. He was somewhat scared and nervous.

"I don't have guts to read it." He said lowly and i hold his hands.

"You are very strong Amaan, since always. Now it's the time to be stronger, for us, for Zaviyar Bhai." I tried to make him understand so that he can move on from the bad incidents.

"We didn't notice his pain. He was sick and if he was treated well he would have survived." Amaan said and regret was visible in his voice.

"Now there is no point in discussing these things. We should keep moving and forget stuffs, this is how life goes on."
I said and patted his back. He looked at me and smiled.

"You are right. Bad things need to be forget. Let's just start new story." He said and we inter wined our fingers.

Next Day

Haadia's P.O.V

I was waiting for Zaviyar in his room as Baba told me he was coming home today. We didn't talk after all those incidents as he wasn't staying up at home. This time he needs love and care and most importantly my support. I will never leave him alone. He was always with me, always so I will be always with him.

I was in my thought when he hurriedly entered the room but stopped at his track when he saw me. His face looked emotionless and tired. I smiled at him nervously but he ignored me.

"Zaviyar! Are you okay?" I asked him and he hummed in response without even looking at me.

"What is this?" He asked looking at his table where the envelope was kept.

"Oh this. Baba gave this to you. This is Mr. Ahmad's letter for us." I said and he stopped doing his work. But then again started doing his work completely ignoring my presence.

"Zaviyar why are you ignoring me talk to me come on." I said and hold his arms but he jerked it away.

"Haadia!" He said and came closer to me.

"Nothing is like before, everything has changed." He said and i got confused.

"Everything will be o...

"No! Nothing will change. I will like to live in this pain." He said and i just kept staring at him.

"Zaviyar we will make everything better."

"Haadia! Don't wait for me." He said and my breath got stuck.

"Go back to India and live your life happily. If you will stay with me i won't be able to give you...

"I don't need anything. I just need you Zaviyar." I said and tears form in my eyes. I never expected him to say these things.

"Haadia! Stop with your stubbornness. Go back to your home. I want to be alone." He said and started undoing his tie and coat.

I went to him and hold his arms.

"It's okay Zaviyar. Take your time." I said but he jerked my hands.

"Why don't you understand Haadia? Enough with your drama just leave." He shouted at me angrily and tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Drama?" I asked in disbelief.

"Haadia i know you never liked my parents so e....

"So?" I asked in disbelief. Does he think that low of me?

"So what Zaviyar? Do you think I am happy with their death?" I can never imagine my Zaviyar telling all these hurtful things to me.

"Haadia you are over reacting."

"No! I am not. I know you are upset right now but we will solve everything." I said and hold his cheeks but he pushed me.

I gasped and was about to fall when some arms hold me up. I looked up and found Baba.

"Mr. Zaviyar Ahmad, don't you dare to involve my daughter in these matters." He said and help me to stand.

"Exactly. I am telling her to not interfere in my life." Zaviyar said and my heart broke. How can he say this to me?

"Zaviyar no....

"Haadia let's go!" Baba said and i widened my eyes.

"No i won't go. I want to be with him." I said and wanted to go to him but Baba hold me in his arms.

"Haadia! Pack your stuffs we are going to India."

"NO!!!!"

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 15.2K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...
668K 25.7K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...
281K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...