My Love in Seoul (마이 러브 인 서울)...

By 16th_renaissance

A precious wealthy girl named Zinkind lives in Incheon, Korea. Despite her wealth she gets a scholarship to t... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE:
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 1: A day in her life
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 2: New School, New Me
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 3: Indenial Savage
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 4: Served like a raddish
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 5: Last day of vacation
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 6: First day of school
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 7: Slight crush, but NO!
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 8: Admit it or not you have crush a on him
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 9: Single apology, there's an enemy surround it
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 10: Close to you, has no bother
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 11: Hey don't snatch my love letter!
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 12: Pissed off, dare you on
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 13: Doin' nothing until I see you
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 14: Love Chemistry
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 15: Fake issues PART 1
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 16: Fake issues PART 2
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 17: Fake issues PART 3
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 18: Girl fight!
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 19: The case is over
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 20: His neutral side
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 21: She didn't expect that her parents was the first batch
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 22: His POV
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 23: I want to know you
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 24: I want to know you PART 2
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 25: She is weakened
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 26: A plan might caught on her
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 27: What are you doing at my place?
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 28: Good mood
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 29: Outdashing his flaws
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 30: A prince defend his future princess
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 31: Family dinner
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 32: A Love in Space
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 33: Perfectly Oriented
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 34: Night Study or Night Date?
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 35: Night Study or Night Date? PART 2
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 36: Best Buddy!
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 37: A Crystal mind
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 38: Unexpected Scenario
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 39: This is not the end
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 40: Heart Tempting
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 41: A Sweet Admiration
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 43: Family Gathering
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 44: I rather stop think about it
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 45: An Instinct Issue
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 46: From mean to soft
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 47: School Mess
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 48: Apologetic Nemesis

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 42: Who is Elle?

5 1 0
By 16th_renaissance

Zinkind's POV

I started to get over think what the boys talking about.
As Eunwoo said, they're talking about a girl in the news article just popped out one minute ago. He said that was his little sister. The question is, why are they separated each other, I mean this school was the most elite and expensive school in Seoul, but her? Well I guess it was her choice I think. There is one thing I should wanted to talk to......

Zinkind starts to find Levisthian to asks more questions about her sister.
It's just her a little investigation, just to let out her curiosity.
He was at the school court playing with Haruto.

Why does Zinkind wanted to find out about Levisthian's sister? Maybe, she wants to be his friend or getting close?
She's kinda random when it comes to her curious mind, she never mean that much.

(walking straight to the court hall*/)

(ball dribbling*/)

"HEY!!! BROOO!!! PASS IT TO ME! PASS IT TO ME!!!"
"HERE!" (Haruto)

"......................... AND SHOOT!" (Haruto)

"YOWWWWWWW!!!!! THREE POINTS FOR ME!!!!" (Haruto)

(coach speaking*/
"Good job boys! You did practice well! Tomorrow we have a new tricks to do, you can have your break now boys!"

"Thanks coach!" (Haruto)

"Thank you coach!" (Levisthian)

(Zinkind's mind:
Gosh, I never knew that Levisthian loves playing basketball even though he's just a normal chess player and Haruto too, even he was a taekwondo player.)

"Nice play you have, guys!" Zinkind cheer at them.

"Thanks Zinkind!" Haruto respond.

"Playing basketball is harder than I thought. Needs more fresh air in this." Levisthian replied.

"Here, drink up. Stay hydrated." (Zinkind)

(Levisthian paused a bit in front of her*/)

(Started blushing*/)

"Psssst! Levi! Are you okay?"

"Oh, sorry.... My bad. Thanks for the drink, Zin!"

"You're welcome."

"Napadalaw ka dito sa court?"

"I was just enjoying watching you two and yeah, yun lang."

"Ahhh okay, that's great."

"Hmm Levisthian, I have something to ask you."

"Yeah sure, go on."

"I heard you guys talking about your sister."

(gasp*/)

"Oh really?..... Yeah, that was my little sister you heard about. She's gonna home sooner. She went to Russia to study ballet and when the news just popped out, everyone knew that my sister is gonna back to our school. I wanted to convince her before that she wants to study in GDU but she refused it. I didn't force it coz' it was her decision so I truly respect her wishes. "

(Zinkind's mind:
So it was her choice, so now I know then.)

"Wow, I can't believe that she's traveling alone to Russia just to study there. How's her life doing?"

"She's doing well, and she even ignored me every time I face time with her but she kept doing off calls whenever I called her."

"I guess she's not the right time to called you since then. What does she look like?"

"Elle was a ballerina dancer when she was little and a lot of girls jealous because of her breathtaking elegance, poise and beauty. Her symbol status represent a blue crystal swan. She was fair-skinned like a porcelain glass doll-like look, rosy cheeks, and a gradient sweet texture of cherry lips. Her eyes are the deepest black symbolizes as the midnight of her phase and lastly her smooth black silky hair, that compliments her the most. She has a beauty mark on her right index finger. The only thing I can remember was that she wears a light blue heart-shaped diamond necklace, and it was a gift from our mother. " (smiled*/)

(Zinkind's mind:
I have no words to Levisthian, I can really imagine what was her sister look like. I just think that she is the most beautiful girl in the Kim Family. I believe so she is the only girl that no one compares her epitome of beauty that envisioned her. I hope that I can meet her sister one day ahcckkk!!! I hope she's a nice person too! I can't wait to see her in person. I wonder how why Elle ignores her own big brother Levisthian? I might be this would be a misunderstanding opinion, I should respect his personal situation about Levisthian and her sister.)

"You must be really a good brother to her, Levi. I'm happy for you. I wish I had a sibling too. Because I am the only child in our family side. It's not a big deal." (chuckles*/)

"Thanks, Zin! I appreciate your support. And I know sooner that I meet you to Elle when she comes back to Seoul."

"Anyway, I have to go. My girls looking for me. Let's talk later."

"Okay, see you!" (Levisthian waving*/?

"Okay bye!" (Zinkind waved back and smiled*/)

..........................................................................................

Zinkind is left to the court.
While Levisthian just looked right when Zinkind came out on the basketball court. He just smiled so random.

(loud walking in heels*/)

"Hey guys! I'm back."

(close laptop*/)

(gasp a little*/) Aghh... Finally where have you been, Zinnie? Miles said.

"Levisthian and I, were talking some cool and stuffs and he eventually just talked about his sister." (Zinkind)

"His sister?" Khloe confused a bit.

"You mean, Elle? Elle Ziah Kim? The famous ballerina student from La Vinci Academy in Russia? Levisthian's only sister!?" Isla said.

"Yes! Isla, you are right? Wait. Paano mo ba nalaman yung name ng school na pinag-aralan ni Elle? Levisthian didn't mentioned me that." Takang-taka sa reaksyon ni Zinkind kay Isla.

"I did a little research about her. Hahaha!" (Isla)

"Gosh, Isla! You knew that? Why I don't know?" (Khloe)

"Same, ngayon ko lang nalaman yung kaibigan natin na medyo lowkey sa paghahanap ng background info huh? Forda mysterious ang atake! Shuta ka! Hahaha" (Miles)

"Okay it's serious time. All of you are already know, okay? And yes, Elle was from La Vinci Academy for girls sa Russia. Sa lahat ng narinig ko sa mga ibang tao, some rumors said that she got chose to study in Russia because of her late mother's promise. After the death of Levisthian and Elle's birth mother. Someone replaced her. And that could be their 'new' stepmother." Isla explain about the info.

"Teka, so meaning wala na yung totoo nilang ina? So, what caused of her death?"

"Wala na yung totoo nilang ina, ang ikinalulungkot ko na ang ikinamatay niya dahil sa sakit na cancer. Levisthian and his sister are in pain, grief and devastated during the time of their mother's death until the funeral."

"Oh my gosh, what am I hearing? Is this true, Isla? If it's true I feel sorry for them. Even though Levisthian was the most popular student here in our school and then Elle....? I assume that they got moved on.... I mean they hide their pain as usual. "

"Eventually, this rumor or gossip I heard before that was five years ago. I think we're like seventh grade during our time I'm not sure."

"So, how about the "new" stepmother you say? Tell us more about it."

"Okay before that....."

While having their conversation, the ginormous Kristen was popped out of nowhere.

"Oh... Its you again. So what "stepmother" were you talking about huh? You're having a fake gossip again?" Kristen replied with the unbothered tone.

"It's none of your business, Kristen! What is wrong with you?" (Zinkind)

"Me? Don't you ever blame me? There is no competition because nobody can be me!" Kristen started the mess again.

"Oh yeah? Well somehow you will never know that there is a little bit of a devil in her angel eyes which is you!" (Isla)

"How long will you end up for being such a mean, bully and hypocrite girl like you? So how far will you get this straight?" (Khloe)

"Girls, that's enough!..... Kristen will you just leave us alone? Or I will call Miss Jenna again for causing you for trouble and violation here! Don't mess us again, I'm warning you again!" (Zinkind)

When Jayden appeared.

"You are guys fighting again!?" Jayden respond.

"And you? Kristen?.....Are you bothering the girls again?"

"B-but... I... I'm I...." Kristen started to stuttering.

"Yes it is! We were just having a good conversation here in the study hall, and she is doing trouble again!" Miles said.

"Ms. Wongstein! I told you to not bother them! How long when you doing this?" Jayden asked her angrily.

"All I wanted is to have attached to you with Big 5!"

"Woah woah woah!? Is that what you came for? You know what Kristen, the first time I saw you, I can't help it seeing your attitude to be like this! All I can say is, you're a envious, selfish, entitled wannabe! So don't ruin the school reputation even us are the most top genius students here."

Many students are stunned to here what Jayden said to her. Me and my besties were stunned too. Kristen didn't say a word just walk away outside the study hall.

"Arghhh!!! Okay! I'm done, I'm done!!! Excuse me! Excuse me!"

(pushing the students towards her*/)

"........... O.......... M.......... G!!!!! That was freaking harsh and cool!" The three besties are shouting in whispers.

So that is freaking lit. Great job, Jayden!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 95 1
"(...) It wasn't like that. He was sure that he wasn't jealous. Eric was just really pissing him off." Or Two boys that know each other since kinderg...
4.4K 299 21
"𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨" "𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯" "𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦" In...
29.2K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
11.4K 560 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...