My Love in Seoul (마이 러브 인 서울)...

By 16th_renaissance

A precious wealthy girl named Zinkind lives in Incheon, Korea. Despite her wealth she gets a scholarship to t... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE:
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 1: A day in her life
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 2: New School, New Me
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 3: Indenial Savage
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 4: Served like a raddish
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 5: Last day of vacation
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 6: First day of school
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 7: Slight crush, but NO!
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 8: Admit it or not you have crush a on him
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 9: Single apology, there's an enemy surround it
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 10: Close to you, has no bother
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 11: Hey don't snatch my love letter!
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 12: Pissed off, dare you on
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 13: Doin' nothing until I see you
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 14: Love Chemistry
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 15: Fake issues PART 1
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 16: Fake issues PART 2
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 17: Fake issues PART 3
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 18: Girl fight!
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 19: The case is over
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 20: His neutral side
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 21: She didn't expect that her parents was the first batch
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 22: His POV
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 23: I want to know you
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 24: I want to know you PART 2
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 25: She is weakened
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 26: A plan might caught on her
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 27: What are you doing at my place?
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 28: Good mood
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 29: Outdashing his flaws
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 30: A prince defend his future princess
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 31: Family dinner
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 32: A Love in Space
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 33: Perfectly Oriented
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 34: Night Study or Night Date?
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 35: Night Study or Night Date? PART 2
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 36: Best Buddy!
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 37: A Crystal mind
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 39: This is not the end
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 40: Heart Tempting
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 41: A Sweet Admiration
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 42: Who is Elle?
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 43: Family Gathering
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 44: I rather stop think about it
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 45: An Instinct Issue
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 46: From mean to soft
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 47: School Mess
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 48: Apologetic Nemesis
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 49: Her Family Meets his Family
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 50: Across the yesterday's escape
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 51: Daring

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 38: Unexpected Scenario

3 2 0
By 16th_renaissance

"Hey, girls! I'm back! Oh, Zinnie eto yung wallet mo na-iwan mo sa locker buti nga nagsabi ka sakin dahil kung hindi nako di tayo niya makaka-order ng best milkshake dito sa Stargram Cafe."

"Thank you, Miles. Mabuti nga na remind ko sa isip ko yun."

"So, Zinkind. What's your plan later tonight? Have you tried to contact your Dad?" (Khloe)

"Not yet, pero I'll call him nalang mamaya and I"m sure busy yun sa mga meetings niya pero si mommy medyo may inaasikaso ng papers kasama sila tita."

"Uy pala, Zin. Sorry, kung natagalan ako kanina sa pagkuha ng wallet mo. Nung paglabas ko sa campus nakita ko si Levisthian naglalakad sa malawak sa school field natin."

"Ah talaga? I thought he was with the boys."

"Don't worry, I told him na he should be there sa family dinner niyo ng Dad mo. I'm sure nagpapahangin saglit siya pero he was reading a book ata kaya di niya nakarating yung balita sa kanya."

"Salamat talaga, Miles. Nakakaasa ka."

"Don't mention it." (smiled*/)

(phone notification tone*/)

"Huh?"

(open phone*/)

(MESSAGE FROM MOM: "My princess, you can invite your friends later tonight. I love you. XOXO")

"Girls, inin-vite pala kayo ni mommy sa family dinner mamayang gabi!"

"OMG! So that means makakasama natin yung Big 5!?"

She nodded.

"AHHHH!!!"

"This is it! Nako madami akong dresses sa bahay namin para ready to go!"

"Sus, it's just a family dinner pero keri na yung pang formal and I'm sure we have to pay respect to the Ryo Family diba Zin?"

"Oo naman and I know alam naman ng parents ko na you are the most trusted bff's I know ever since we were little."

"Aww, you are the sweetest friend I ever known!"

(grouped hug*/)

...........................................................................................

Before the family dinner has to be announced. All the girls are having great fun doing school activities, which is very tough to do in her senior life and things have many challenges for her. A pretty-looking Chinese-descent girl who has the skill to learn and create new things that may be achieved. Her three besties love joining any class activities with her friend Zinkind. The Big 5 is still a top-tier busy genius student in the PMGS classroom. Shone was having soccer practice, while Haruto was learning some new moves for his other taekwondo competition soon and he's been doing the hardest math which is Calculus. I know that he succeeded in his first geometry last semester so his been easily passed. Jayden, the English student genius and also a good-looking class president he's pretty good and he makes a long welcome message for Zinkind's dad tonight, he's taking a short hiatus for the basketball team so maybe soon he should come back when he's in a mood. Eunwoo, the most genius boy on the entire campus, has been doing well getting ready to meet Zinkind's dad. Well, Levisthian the tilted head guy who likes playing chess during his free time at the library.

(open locker*/)

(looks at Zinkind's cute photo*/)

"Seeing her pretty face makes me smile. I thought she would be more grumpy when I said something. I guess it's not. I felt that you were more than enough to know you better. But later tonight, I will be more nice and kind to your parents. I wanted to make out with you about how I feel. (smiled*/)

"Hey Eunwoo! What are you looking at?" (Haru)

"Oh. It's nothing!"

"You don't need to hide it, bro. We already saw it!" (Shone)

"Yeah! Who is that in the picture? Tell me, tell me, tell me!!?" (Haru)

"IT'S ZINKIND!?"

"Bruhhh? Zinkind? How did you get that cute photo of hers?" (Jayden)

"Well, it's a long story."

FLASHBACK............

The day when she climbed upstairs to the transparent rooftop.

The day when Eunwoo wanted to know her.

"Is there a reason why he wanted to talk to me. Para saan ba?" (Zinkind)

"Well, he never says anything pero basta punta ka nalang. Oh, I almost forgot, he's on the rooftop." (Levisthian)

"Ahh sige, pupunta na ako." (Zinkind)

(When Zinkind went to the rooftop, her heart seemed to beat faster. She doesn't understand why. But she was calm with a little nervousness.)

(EXIT TO THE ROOFTOP*/)

(walking slowly*/)

"I don't know what he's up to. But I can't force myself to walk through coz' everything is transparent. God, even my legs got shivering of fear and I'm afraid of heights!" (Zinkind)

"You're here!" (Eunwoo)

(She looks back and she is suddenly startled.)

(startled*/)

"Ahh! Geez you just startled me just then." (Zinkind)

"Sorry, I heard something talking and I realized it was you." (Eunwoo) he smiled.

"Okay. Well, about that. Pinatawag mo ba ako diba? Para saan po yan?" (Zinkind)

"Well, it's not easy for you to say because...... I wanna know you!" (Zinkind)

(She was shocked by what Eunwoo said. Her heartbeat was fast like a thousand guns like she never expected when someone told her before.)

"Hmmm bakit ako? Nako, alam ko yan. Gutom lang yan. Saka I've already experienced that and I know guys like you are so hard to get easily." (Zinkind)

"Hmmm is not really what you think, but I'm not being "flirty" its just I want to know you and that's it and I know Levisthian was the first guy you met so it's my time to get close to you." (Eunwoo)

"Teka lang. Mukhang opposite naman yung sinabi mo. And it's not what you think Eunwoo, first things first, una sa lahat Leviathan was the first guy who approached me and helped me because I had a hard time searching for my classroom. Second, you don't need to know me well coz' I am just a normal rich girl who settled in and was forcing myself to get in here this huge grand private school. I know my besties asked if I'm enjoying this nice place or not. Well, the thing is, I love it here. We were just friends ok? Please understand that lastly, you are the leader of the Big 5 so don't push it away. I don't want you to ruin your popularity and you have a big reputation here. I don't want our schoolmates to gossip about you here on campus, so I don't want to do the same to you as happened to Levisthian about the fake issue that Kristen did but that's not true. I don't know if it's a joke what you saying or not. Anyway, I have to go." (Zinkind)

"I'll make it up to you then." (Eunwoo)

"Wag na, I still have things to do. Salamat sa time. Babawi nalang ako kapag nasa good mood na ako." (Zinkind)

"Hmmm sige." (Eunwoo)

(Did Zinkind reject Eunwoo? Her words made him out of the blue. I think she's right, she made her decision not to know her well to because she realized that she didn't want to ruin his career even though he was too popular in his school. And she was a normal rich girl to make her decision is the right thing.)

(RUNNING DOWN THE STAIRS*/)

(She straight out the exit door.)

After she left the exit door, Eunwoo noticed something had fallen off her pocket. It was her picture when she was in middle school. At the back of Zinkind's photo, it says "My Everdream Place, 18th March." He looked at the open exit door thinking that Zinkind was the one he had fallen in love with deeply, so he decided to keep it and hide it from his blue locker. What a charm.

"I remember a few days ago, when she left the exit door I found her cute middle school picture. I decided to take it back, but I couldn't coz' she might be mad and think that I stole it from her locker."

"Ohhh.... So that's why I'm a little curious about what exactly you looking at!" (Shone)

"Affirmative!" (Jayden)

"Boys! Do you mind!?" (Eunwoo)

"Oo na! Di ka na namin aasarin, I guess your heart started to beat nonstop." (Haru)

"Even your ears started to get red." (Shone)

(touches his chest*/)

"Yep, that's right. His heart is beating!" (Jayden)

"What are you guys talking to?" (Levisthian)

"Ey, buddy! We're just talking about Zinkind."

"What's with her? I mean well I saw her a minute ago talking to her friends and classmates. They're having fun doing the class activities. I'm proud she's doing her best and I think she's really enjoying staying here in GDU." (Levisthian)

"I'm glad that she's not that grumpy type and shy type of person we've met before, ever since she got lost in the school gymnasium." (Haru)

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 857 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...
67.1K 1.9K 16
Naruto had a MAJOR crush on Sasuke since when they first met as a child, and when Sasuke left the Hidden Leaf Village Naruto's life changed, He somet...
12.6K 836 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
140K 7K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...