What Am I To You? ││ K•TH ✅

נכתב על ידי AngelMisty032

⚠️undergoing editing and reconstruction⚠️ Y/N L/N's life was very laid back and chilled, she had everything t... עוד

»»----- Trailer -----««
Important
»»----- Prologue -----««
Characters
»»----- Chapter One -----««
»»----- Chapter Two -----««
»»----- Chapter Three -----««
»»----- Chapter Four -----««
»»----- Chapter Five -----««
»»----- Chapter Six -----««
»»----- Chapter Seven -----««
»»----- Chapter Eight -----««
New Short Book!!!
»»----- Chapter Nine -----««
»»----- Chapter Ten -----««
»»----- Chapter Eleven -----««
»»----- Chapter Twelve -----««
»»----- Chapter Thirteen -----««
»»----- Chapter Fourteen -----««
»»----- Chapter Fifteen -----««
»»----- Chapter Sixteen -----««
»»----- Chapter Seventeen -----««
»»----- Chapter Eighteen -----««
»»----- Chapter Nineteen -----««
»»----- Chapter Twenty (18+) -----««
»»----- Chapter Twenty-One -----««
»»----- Chapter Twenty- Two -----««
»»----- Chapter Twenty-Three -----««
»»----- Chapter Twenty- Four -----««
»»----- Chapter Twenty- Seven -----««
»»----- Chapter Twenty- Six -----««
»»----- Chapter Twenty- Eight -----««
»»----- Chapter Twenty- Nine -----««
»»----- Chapter Thirty -----««
»»----- Chapter Thirty-One -----««
»»----- Chapter Thirty-Two -----««
»»----- Chapter Thirty-Three -----««
»»----- Chapter Thirty-Four -----««
»»----- Chapter Thirty-Five -----««
»»----- Chapter Thirty-Six -----««
»»----- Chapter Thirty-Seven -----««
»»----- Chapter Thirty-Eight -----««
»»----- Chapter Thirty-Nine -----««
»»----- Chapter Forty -----««
»»----- Chapter Forty-One -----««
»»----- Chapter Forty-Two -----««
»»----- Chapter Forty-Three -----««
»»----- Epilogue -----««
»»----- Afterword -----««
»»----- New Story! -----««

»»----- Chapter Twenty- Five -----««

19 5 2
נכתב על ידי AngelMisty032

Author's POV

Taehyung sat at the study table, holding a round paper weight in his hand. As he twirled the sphere around his fingers, he replayed the scene of what happened between Y/N and that prisoner. He had been watching her get into trouble and out of it all by herself the whole time. From the minute when she was put into the dungeon, right to the end when the light came out of her chest and killed the woman who was a howler wolf, a wolf so strong that could kill someone just by howling in their ears.

One thing that he was completely certain about now was that Y/N was not a real human...

He wasn't one of those kinds of kings who would get surprised, but what happened down in the dungeon actually left him wondering about Y/N's existence. The only two things that played in his mind at the moment was, "How did that light come out" and "Why was it both black and silver".

Y/N having a power in the form of light wasn't really what bothered him, what bothered him the most was why her light had both black and silver. If she was a real threat to the Dark World, then her light would have been fully black. In the Dark World, all the creatures and subjects had some kind colour with their power but they also had a mix of black smoke with it because their souls were black. Never in his entire ruling life did Taehyung see anyone's power that was both black and white or silver.

However, Taehyung did notice that Y/N herself wasn't really aware of the fact that she killed the howler wolf, she thought that it was one of the other prisoners... At the same time, he also thought that Y/N might have put an act of pretending like she didn't know that she has powers. Whatever the case might be, Taehyung was certain that Y/N was a special case and she had to be taken care of properly before she turned the Dark World into a complete misery.

Taehyung got up from his chair and walked towards the corridor, pushing his room door wide open as he always does to give that sassy king feeling. He elegantly, yet sternly walked down to the dungeon with his two palace guards following him. Coming to a firm stop in front of Y/N, he turned to the dungeon keeper and said to him,

Taehyung: Transport her to the safe room next to mine.

Y/N heard him say as she lifted her head up to see his piercing gaze upon her. The dungeon keeper opened the barred gates and Taehyung's guards lifted Y/N up by both her arms and took her with them, with Taehyung leading the way.

As soon as they reached the safe room, Taehyung halted to a stop and turned back to the guards.

Taehyung: Keep her chains on and lock her into the safe room. I will keep a close eye on her.

He was about to turn when Y/N stopped him.

Y/N: Don't you think that it will be risky for me to stay right next to you. What if I attack you?

Taehyung turned to look at Y/N.

Taehyung: I'd like to see you try.

Y/N: Why are you torturing me so much? Was what you did so far not enough?! Why are you confusing me? First you love me and then you hate me, and then you send someone to kill me in that dungeon and then you save me?

Taehyung: ...

Y/N: Yeah right, I saw you standing there in the dungeon. You were the one who saved me wasn't it?

Taehyung: Lock her up. Make sure she's chained properly.

The guards dragged Y/N into the safe room and locked the chain that was around her ankle to a bar on the floor and left after locking the door to the safe room.

Y/N's POV

The chains are bothering me, I could feel tiny gashes around my ankles. Those tiny gashes might have stained my pants with crimson red colour. I felt sad for myself. My ankle was throbbing because of the cuts, my clothes were dirty and torn and I felt really hungry and weak. As I thought about my sudden blast of feelings that I threw at V- oh sorry, TAEHYUNG outside the safe room, a drop of tear slipped out of my eyes as I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my sobs.

???: Stop crying, your screeches annoy me.

Y/N: Why do you care? You're the one who locked me in here V- oh sorry, I mean KING TAEHYUNG.

Taehyung: Well whatever, I'm just letting you know that crying won't let you get out of here.

Y/N: As if you care. I feel like I'm dying. It hurts...

I whispered the last two parts, there was no point in telling him that I'm hurt and I'm suffering. He doesn't care about me. He's not V, he's King Taehyung, Lord of the Dark World. What he did was all an act, he had a motive.

Taehyung's POV

I heard her saying that she's hurt. I don't care about her, it's just that I have to make sure she's not making any plans or badmouthing me. That's all...

[Author: Really now??? 😉

Taehyung: Aish, you're back? Now go back to where you were.

Author: Treat me with damn respect. Your fate is under my fingers, get it? Because... I'm typing out the ...story?... get it...?

Taehyung: 🤨

Author: Ok *clears her throat* moving on]

I called Lilith, she is the leader of all the devils, to arrange clothes, medicine and food. I mean like, you've got to be presentable enough when you're living next to the King.

Author's POV

As Y/N sat on the bed and looked out of the tiny barred window high up in the walls, she wondered how everything might be going on on Earth. Would people actually realise that she's missing? Maybe BlackPink might, well, not them either since what she did to Jennie.

As she was slumbered deep into her thoughts, she heard a tiny knock on the door. She turned her head around and found the Lord of Power standing at the door flexing his muscles.

Y/N: Don't you have a kingdom to rule?

Jungkook: Don't you have a life to live?

Y/N: Don't you have an image to maintain. Well, that would be a big thing if people actually respected you, no? I mean like, you betray your friends, even the ones who cared about you.

Jungkook: Cut the crap and listen to me very carefully. I know you have a lot of questions going on in your head and what not but I have to hurry before Taetae comes back to his room.

Y/N: Taetae? Haha- Wait, he's not here?

Jungkook: Don't even think about escaping.

Y/N: How can I? I'm stuck here, remember?... Unless you can show me your powers and maybe break these chains? They hurt a lot now.

Jungkook: *picks up a tiny metal and bends it into a circle* Nice try.

Y/N: I don't get it, if you guys are better than any advanced technology and special agent on Earth, then how can you guys not know that I am innocent? Geez, life on Earth feels better all of a sudden now.

Jungkook: You're joking?

Y/n: No my name is Y/N...😜

Jungkook: I am going to pretend like I didn't hear that, I'll tell you why you're here.

Y/N: How can I believe you? You were supposed to be one of my closest friends. Was that also a lie? That was a lie right? *sighs* Just tell me what you were here to tell me and I'll decide if I want to believe you or not.

Jungkook: You can't decide, you'll just have to trust us. There's three reasons for why you're here. Number one, the necklace that you have belongs to JayB.

Y/N: JayB? As in that JayB on Earth?

Jungkook: Yup, that JayB. He is the leader of the group Got7 and our sole rival. Got7 and their ancestors have been behind us for years to claim the power of ruling the Dark World. Gong Yoo, the guy who actually brought you here, had told us that the necklace has a power that can protect the Dark World.

Y/N: No wonder why I have been followed and what not for this necklace. Got7 doesn't want you to get your hands on the necklace and you guys would do whatever to keep the Dark World safe.

Jungkook: Exactly. Number two, the one that you know by now is that you are a threat to the Dark World because you know and have seen a few things that you shouldn't have. Like us in our real forms, that old mansion, the cauldron, Gong Yoo appearing in his real form and also many more things here came for you on Earth, you just didn't really realise it.

Y/N: There were things that came for my life and I didn't realise that they were after me? Yeah right, carry on...

Jungkook: The last and most important reason is that those people you lived with killed his parents.

Y/N: Wait, those people, as in my parents? And his parents... as in Taehyung's parents?! YOU'RE SAYING THAT MY PARENTS KILLED TAEHYUNG'S PARENTS?!

Jungkook: Stop shouting.

Y/N: How can I not shout? Can you even hear what you are sayingJungkook? Can you bloody hear yourself? My parents were murdered by some hooded guy. They had fang marks on their necks. They were the ones who were murdered. And why would they murder someone else? Especially Taehyung's parents? They were fucking human beings Jungkook. You know what?... Just leave me alone.

Jungkook's eyes widened upon hearing what Y/N said. Not wanting to push her too much, he left in silence and let Y/N process everything.

Y/N's POV

It was a lot to process all at once. My parents killed Taehyung's parents? How was that even possible? They might have mistaken someone else for my parents like they doubted me for someone else. I thought about everything again and again. I just couldn't admit what Jungkook told me about my parents. They were just human beings, like me, there's no way they would come into the Dark World, kill the King and Queen and just go away unharmed.

The action of me thinking and marching back and forth made me spin my mind which caused me to lose my balance and fall to the floor. A light rush of footsteps could be heard getting louder and louder as it approached me. I looked up to see a woman with horns on her head helping me up- a devil. Never knew that a devil would come for help. Looks like there's good in bad like her and bad in good like Taehyung.

Devil: I've brought you some clothes to change into, some medicine to treat your wounds and food. You must be feeling really hungry dear.

The woman looked young, but her attitude and manner gave her a strong mature aura.

Devil: You can call me Lilith. I am head of the devils here and I will be taking care of you upon request of the King.

Y/N: Hah, he sent you here to take care of me

Lilith looked smiled as she treated my wounds and I munched down on the food that she gave me.

Lilith: Don't mind him dear. I've seen him grow up. He's not as bad as you think he is. He's just possessive about people that he loves and he doesn't really like to show his soft personality. He's been taught to be cold and dominating, just like the previous King, his father.

Y/N: Um Lilith?

Lilith: Hmm?

Y/N: If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Because like, you don't really sound your age, you look really young.

Lilith: I am more than I look. I am 1,342 years old.

Y/N: WHAT!?.... I thought you were around 26 or something. So does that mean... that Taeyung is also around a thousand?

Lilith: No, he's the age you know him as

Y/N: Oh that's good.

Lilith: Were you hoping for something else?

Y/N: What? No, absolutely not. I don't care about him.

Lilith: Are you sure? Your eyes are telling a different story.

Lilith was like a companion to talk to. I asked her about her life, which she openly talked about and then I told her about my likes and dislikes. She really matched my vibe.

Meanwhile...

Somewhere other than the Dark World and the Earth...

A group of girls walked down a path decorated with purple and pink colour palettes of flowers. The path led to an open sky where there was a tree and under the tree sat an old man whose beard was lengthier than his own height.

???: Oh Wiseler. I'm afraid that Y/N might have been taken from Earth by the Lord of the Dark World.

We failed to protect her...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

61.9K 4.9K 82
The story follows Min Y/N and Kim Taehyung, two rivals who are bound to marry to solve the ties between the two families. Their marriage was arranged...
13.1K 687 13
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...
2.5K 77 93
In the bustling streets of Seoul, where glittering skyscrapers cast shadows over the dark secrets hidden below the surface, two lives on opposite end...
7.5K 378 48
DISCLAIMER!!! THIS IS PURELY FICTION PLZ DON'T SPREAD HATE FOR ANYONE AND ENJOY IT ONLY. THANKS. Kim Y/n is an 18-year-old girl and is in last year...