𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

By voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

sixty-six

2.1K 50 3
By voicelessyouth

"I can't believe how quickly the repairs are going." Y/n says happily, as her and Noah walk through the almost completely repaired village.

Noah hums with a smile "I can't wait to see Padmè." He says.

Y/n looks over at her brother with a grin "You excited to be a married man?" She asks.

Noah's pale face goes pink, and he scratches the back of his neck "Obviously." He mumbles "I'm so scared she's gonna change her mind."

"What?" Y/n asks in disbelief, looking over at her brother "Are you stupid?"

"I mean...maybe a little?" Noah says shrugging.

Y/n rolls her eyes "More than a little." She grumbled, "Noah, that woman has been in love with you for so long. She's not gonna change her mind."

Noah looks over at her "Are you sure?"

"Positive. If she's seen the way you look in the morning, and she's still her. It's for life." Y/n jokes with a laugh.

Noah scoffs and shoves Y/n jokingly "Fuck you too." He says with a laugh.

Y/n snorts with laughter "Oh and don't get me started on the bleach for your hair."

"Oh my maker." Noah groans "It's been years, when will you let gooo?" He whines childishly..

"Never!" Y/n shouts triumphantly.

Noah shakes his head with a smile "How long are you staying for?" He asks, the two of them now heading in the direction of their transport back to the palace.

"I'll be leaving tonight." Y/n answers with a sigh.

"How much longer will your jedi training go on for?" Noah asks with a frown "It's been months."

Y/n lets out a breath "Noah. It takes years for jedi to master their abilities." She says, looking over at hrt brother with a frown "I'm surprised with how much progress I've made these months."

"You can't do this for years. You're queen of Alderaan Y/n." Noah says frowning.

"I know I'm queen. But if I continue this, I can help our planet more." Y/n says sternly "Jut trust me, okay?"

Noah nods with a sigh "Okay....I trust you."

"As you should."

☁︎

Three days later Y/n was back at Coruscant, she was walking down a hall heading for one of the interrogation rooms, a folder in her hand. In the interrogation room would be the twi'lek who tried to kill her was, thanks to the help of Master Yoda. As soon as Y/n had got back, she went straight to work on looking into Daniel Salazar. Something she should've done long ago.

Just as Noah had said Daniel was originally from Naboo, before he went to work in one of the factories. He was married and had a daughter, a young twi'lek matching the description of the twi that tried to kill Y/n.

"Your Majesty, are you sure about this?" Rex asked, he was walking next to Y/n.

"Positive." Y/n says calmly "You didn't tell Anakin, did you?" She asks.

Rex shakes his head "No ma'am." He says "Are you sure it's wise to keep him in the dark?"

"He would just try and stop me." Y/n says calmly, as the two of them walked into a small room. Two other clones stood inside.

Y/n looked through the glass, to the other connecting room. Their sat Daniel Salazar's daughter, Dani. Now in light Y/n could get a better look at her, she was a green twi with blue eyes. There was a scar along her left cheek, and her hands were folded on the table in front of her.

"Fair enough." Rex mumbles looking through the glass as well.

Y/n hums setting the folder down on the table attached to the wall , looking at the twi'lek woman through the one way glass "Does she know I'm coming?" She asks.

"No ma'am." One clone says.

"Good. You two are free to wait outside, Rex please stay here." Y/n says calmly, as the other two clones left the room.

"Whats the plan?" Rex asks, the two of them staring at the twi'lek.

Dani was looking around the room, fidgeting with her hands. Her hands were chained to the table, which didn't give her much movement room.

Y/n shrugs "Get any information I can out of her." She answered, "See what she knows. Maybe find out her motive to attack me, and if she was responsible for the attack on the temple."

Rex frowns looking over to Y/n "The attack on the temple?" He asks "You think she could be responsible?"

"No. But there could be a chance she might know something." Y/n says shrugging "Her father was working for the separatists after all."

"I guess that makes sense." Rex says, grabbing her file from the table. The clone flips it open, his eyes scanning over the pages "What about her mother?"

Y/n shrugs again "Not sure." She answers "There wasn't much I could find. She hasn't been around for a while I'd assume."

Rex hums and closes the file "Could be useful." He says, setting the file back down.

"True." Y/n says rolling her shoulders back "I'll be back soon." She adds, before walking towards the door to the smaller interrogation room.

As soon as the door opend, Dani looked up and then scowled angrily "You." She sneered.

"Me." Y/n says with a small grin "Nice to talk to you without you trying to kill me, Dani." She says calmly.

The green twi glares at Y/n "How the fuck do you know my name?"

Y/n raises her brows with an amused look "It really wasn't that hard, considering your father was a traitor to the republic." She says calmly "I mean, you are Daniel Salazar's daughter, right?"

The twi looks away down at her hands "Fuck you." She growls lowly, tears filling her eyes.

Y/n raises her brows and leans back in her chair "Do you disagree?" She asks.

Dani looks up "My father wasn't a traitor." She says lowly.

"So you say. But your father betrayed Alderaan, by giving materials to the separatists. Not only that but because of his actions, I had lost several workers. Several citizens of my planet. Families lost their loved ones. Wifes lost their husbands, children lost their fathers or their mothers." Y/n ranted angrily, glaring at the twi in front of her.

"You don't care about thoes people." Dani snaps slamming her fist on the table.

"You know nothing about me." Y/n says doing her best to stay as calm as she can, "Did you attack the jedi temple?" She asks.

Dani gives Y/n a look of confusion, and she scrunches up her nose "No." She mumbled.

Y/n stares at her, her eyes searching the twi's face for any lies. She couldn't see one, she was telling the truth. Y/n hums with a nod "Why did you try to kill me?" She asks.

The twi falls silent, and she looks at her hands. Y/n could feel the conflict, it was washing off her in waves. There was a bit of guilt there too, and anger, so much anger. Y/n had never felt anything like this before, she had only ever felt glimpses of others emotions. This was different.

"Why are you so angry?" Y/n asked narrowing her eyes "Who are you angry with?"

Dani looks up "I don't know what you mean." She says, her confidence faltering.

Y/n rolls her eyes "You forgot, I'm force sensitive. I can feel things others normally wouldn't." She says "What happened to your mother?"

This makes the twi tug at her chains angrily "That bitch can rot." She snarls.

"Well that certainly hit a nerve." Y/n says "Did she leave you?" She asks.

"Doesn't matter, she's dead now." Dani growls, tugging at her chains some more.

"Who killed her?"

Dani shrugs "Don't know. Don't care." She grumbles "Are we done here?"

Y/n chuckled "We're working on my time, not yours." She says calmly "I ask, you answer."

"Fuck off. I don't want to talk to you anymore." Dani says coldly.

"Do you know who did the attack on the temple?" Y/n asks ignoring the comment.

"No."

A lie. This makes Y/n raise her brows, she looks behind her at the glass and then back at Dani "Bullshit."

"It's not bullshit." Dani growls, now gripping the table with one hand.

"Was it Dooku? Maybe you were trying to throw me off that night?" Y/n asks raising her brows "Grievous maybe?"

Dani flinches "Leave me alone." She mumbled.

Bingo

Finally Y/n got something, fear. At the mention of Grievous she flinched, and the fear that was coming off her was intense. There was so much fear behind her eyes, so much fear washing off her.

"Did Grievous hire you? Did he hire your dad too?" Y/n asks, but she gets no response. The woman sighs "If you answer, life could be a lot easier."

Y/n continues to sit there, waiting for an answer. Nothing. Finally with an annoyed that she wasn't cooperating, Y/n got to her feet and left the room.

Rex looks over at her "Well, you didn't get much." He says.

"Yeah." Y/n breathed "But at least we have a little more information. Grievous caused the droid attack, and hired Dani's father." She says.

"Do you think he hired her too?" Rex asks.

Y/n shrugs and grabs the file "I'm not sure." She answered, shaking her head a little "I need to talk with Master Yoda."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 956 12
Y/n left the Jedi Order at 19 to be with her family in Alderaan in hopes of a somewhat normal life, not wanting to be involved with the Clone Wars an...
27.3K 366 29
Aria Nova "Your Average Teenager just trying to survive life with complications and adventures Her brother, Alex had been invited to the Jedi temple...
9.5K 187 16
Y/n, a sister to Padmé queen of Naboo is now sent to Coruscant for Padmé's new job as senator for the galactic senate. As a result of the attempted...
1.1K 82 5
Being adopted by the order at a young age, Y/n Valkiln showed much potential in the force and so was made a padawan. Through the years, the council...