I Am Not A Kid

By Minnastaehyung

"How many times do I have to say I'm not a kid, hyung. Stop treating me like a petty kid who always need care... More

chapter 1-Stranger
chapter 2- Jungkook
chapter 3-Meeting again
chapter 4- painful night
chapter 5-a new job
chapter 6 - a warm night
chapter 7-Cafe
chapter 8-Trapped
chapter 9- Feeling pathetic
chapter 10 -An idea
chapter 11-Confused
chapter 12- discussion
chapter 13 -Family
chapter 14-Tying
chapter 15-school
Chapter 16- Wedding
Chapter 17-Party
chapter 18-Wedding night
Chapter 19-First day
chapter 20 -a week later
Chapter 21-Cooking
Chapter 22-Tears
Chapter 24-Another day at company
Chapter 25-Shopping
Chapter 26 -Groceries
Chapter 27-Trip
Chapter 28-Fun day
Chapter 29-Dream
Chapter 30-Talking
Chapter 31 -Date
Chapter 32 -Caught
Chapter 33-Hurt
Chapter 34-Mysterious boy
Chapter 35-Lonely
Chapter 36-Jealous?
Chapter 37-Party night
Chapter 38-Drunk
Chapter 39-Confession
Chapter 40-Aware
Chapter 41-Cruel Reality
Chapter 42-Alone
Chapter 43 -Six years
Chapter 44 -A Soju night
Chapter 45 -Newbie
Chapter 46 -A dinner
Chapter 47 - V
Chapter 48 -Home
Chapter 49-Breakfast
Chapter 50 - A Casual day
Notice
Chapter 51- Club
Chapter 52-You care?
Chapter 53-Alone
Chapter 54 -Sick
Chapter 55 -I'm sorry
Chapter 56- Flowers
Chapter 57 -Lanterns
Chapter 58 -Realisation
Chapter 59- I love him
Chapter 60- Talk
Chapter 61-In love
Chapter 62-Dinner
Chapter 63-Christmas
Chapter 64-Talk
Chapter 65-Rainy days
Chapter 66-Gifts
Chapter 67 -Party
Chapter 68-Lost
Chapter 69-Night
Chapter 70- Fire on fire (M)
Chapter 71-Want more(M)
Notice
Chapter 72-Dream
Chapter 73- Love
Chapter 74 - News
Chapter 75 - Lost
Chapter 76 - Shatter
BE MINE ALREADY
Chapter 77- Cloud
Chapter 78-You're Mine
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Happily Ever After
Don't skip, darlings.

Chapter 23-It's okay

5.5K 353 5
By Minnastaehyung

Jungkook leaned back on his chair with a sigh after reviewing an important report of marketing department.He loosen his tie before calling his secratary.

Amy entered Jungkook's cabin and placed the cup of hot coffee on the table like she always did.It was the fifth coffee of that day.And that was enough her to know  how tired her boss would be.

From her observation Jungkook wasn't a person that liked bitter coffee but it did made him stay focused,or it might be his habit.Amy cleared her throat doubting wheather her boss is sleeping as his eyes were closed in a relaxed manner.

"Amy,Have you called taehyungie?". Jungkook rubbed his forehead slowly opening his eyes looking at her.

Amy didn't liked to stand infront of that cold gaze.It was always intimidating that she became nervous everytime when Mr.jeon's gaze is on her.Eventhough she realised Mr.jeon seems more relaxed and calm after his marriage but that didn't made him less fearful.

"Yes Boss,I informed Mr.Kim that you'll be late to get home.Also I explained the reason why you couldn't make it there at the lunch time.I think he is pretty understanding, so don't worr-".Amy stopped herself realising she was blabbering.She knew Mr.Jeon didn't liked too much concern that she composed herself fastly.

Jungkook's lips almost tugged upwards hearing her words.Taehyung is so sensitive that Jungkook couldn't say he wasn't worried thinking the other will be sad.

"Okay then.You can go".He waved his hands dismissing amy before sipping the coffee.

"Yes sir".Amy bowed before turning to leave.She took few steps back but stopped remembering something.She was confused wheather she should inform her boss about it or not.It is not so relevant,so should she just ignore that?But what if it is something serious?

"Do you have anything further to add,Amy?". Jungkook's voice caused Amy to flinch.She took a deep breath before facing her boss.

"Sir,it's just that-".Amy said hesitantly making Jungkook to raise his brow.

"Sir,there happened a small commotion in reception today.A boy wanted to meet you and they caused some rucks there about it".Amy said frowning her brows.

"Ms.Ava not only let him meet you but also badly insulted him as per the information I got.So I think you should take that into consideration".She trailed off her words.

Jungkook tapped his fingers in the table shaking his head."Amy..just look into that incident and report me".He said taking a sip from the coffee.

"Yes,sir".Amy said before the closing the door behind and making the office to go silent.Jungkook looked at the clock thinking about taehyung once again.He was promised that they will eat together today but he couldn't.He sighed before taking another sip from the coffee.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook arrived their home later at the evening.The house was so silent that he wondered where is taehyung.He turned on the lights before going to the kitchen expecting taehyung to be there.But he couldn't find the usual smiling boy in apron or the smell of his cooking,instead it was empty.It felt odd to him.

Jungkook was so accustomed with tae welcoming him in the past days that the sudden absence of the boy awoke some unknown emotion in his heart.Neverthless it made him sad?Jungkook shrugged his thoughts thinking tae might wants to rest today.

He went to his room and freshen up before stepping out and realise taehyung was still in the room.He knocked on the boy's room with concern.He didn't saw tae having dinner and it was quite late that he decided to check on other.Atleat tae should eat..

The door opening made Jungkook to come out of the trace he was in and looked infront of him.Taehyung stood there in his loosy pajama with bed hair while looking down.

Jungkook looked at the boy frowning his brow."Taehyungie,were you sleeping?Did I disturbed you?".

"No...no hyung.I was just-". Taehyung raised his head stuttering in words momentarily forgetting about how messed he is looking.

Jungkook frown his brow seeing the puffy eyes of the boy.The redness and the blood shot eyes of other made Jungkook confused.He cupped  taehyung's face in his hand observing tae's face keenly.

Taehyung's eyes bulged out realising his mistakes.He shouldn't had opened the door at this state.

"Did you cry?". Taehyung startled hearing Jungkook's words that he blinked his eyes nervously.

"N-No...w-what are you saying h-hyung?". Taehyung stepped away from Jungkook looking down avoiding others gaze.He didn't deserve hyung's concern.Hyung is better off without him.

."H-Hyung ,did you had dinner? If not, let me make something for you".

Jungkook stared silently at tae for a minute making tae gulp.Tae could see the way Jungkook eyes darkened and face hardened when he avoided hyung's question.Tae looked up nervously locking his eyes with other.He could see Jungkook's gaze softening upon meeting his own.

Taehyung could sense the intense stare of Jungkook on him even without turning back from the kitchen.He placed some noodles on dining table still avoiding others gaze.He folded his apron before placing it back to it's place and was going to go.

Taehyung just wanted to go his room away from hyung, away from this torture.He knew he is not suited for Jungkook even before that lady said that to his face,But it's just that he ignored the known truth all along hoping he had a chance.He will be enough for Jungkook.

But at the end what taehyung had forgotten is that the truth is truth.Just like the receptionist said he is not worthy to stand beside hyung.

"Taehyungie,Aren't you going to eat?". Jungkook gripped taehyung's wrist halting tae's step.

"J-Jungkook hyung,I'm not hungry.You can eat". Taehyung said tring to remove the hold of Jungkook from his hands.

"Taehyungie,By any chance is this because we couldn't have lunch together today?Are you sad because of that?Are you angry at me?". Jungkook asked concluding the possible reasons for taehyung to be like this.The more he is thinking the more confused he is becomes.

"Nothing is wrong Jungkook hyung and I'm not angry at you".Tae said quietly looking down.

"Then what?You look so....". Jungkook trailed off his words looking at taehyung's face.There wasn't the usual glistening, smile or excitation on taehyung's eyes,it was dull.Tae seemed distant.... distant with him?

"Okay then,tell me about your day then.What did you do today?". Jungkook asked making the boy sit beside him.

"Nothing....I was just sleeping...".Tae said fidgeting his fingers.

"You were sleeping the whole day?". Jungkook asked getting a timid nodd in return.He raised his brow at the boy who was biting lips."So you are lying to me now? Taehyungie,Be honest with me , really what happened?".

"Hyung it nothin-".His words were paused at the challenging gaze of Jungkook.He looked down nervously with a sigh.

Taehyung didn't wanted to say anything,he didn't wanted to make him more embarrassed than he already is.If he said he come to 'JEON INC' with his silly foods , hyung might laugh at him.But why Jungkook hyung is so persistent with him now? Can't hyung just let it slide?

"Jungkook hyung,t-today I c-cooked many foods for you-".

"Then?". Jungkook raised his brow demandingly looking at the instant noodles before him.Where is the foods then?

"Then I got a call from your secratary that you will not make it up for lunch" .Tae fidgeted his fingers anxiously.

"Oh....so it's that why you are so sad?". Jungkook shook his head disappointedly with himself."I'm sorry taehyungie.The meeting was arranged at the last minute and I couldn't postpone it....I'm truly sorry". Jungkook said sighing."So where is the dishes? Let's reheat it and we will eat together".

Tae looked down in his lap embarassingly."It's j-just that... I-I c-come to your c-company with l-lunch box but I couldn't see y-you and then i t-thorw it away out of a-anger.I'm S-Sorry hyung,I shouldn't had gone there".He said everything in one go squeezing his eyes shut.

"Wait....wait,did you just say you came to 'JEON INK' our company today?But I didn't see you".He asked making tae gulp.Taehyung didn't wanted to remind those words of the lady ,it can only make him even more sad.His eyes were starting to brim with tears that he looked down instantly.He didn't wanted Jungkook hyung to see him a kid,he wanted to be a man.He has to be bold.He told that to himself,but couldn't hold back the tears from his eyes.

"Are you crying?What the hell really happened?". Jungkook voice held concern as well frustration.He hadn't any clue about tae came to company, moreover something bad happened to the boy!

"I-It's j-just t-that the r-eceptionist d-didn't  a-allowed me to meet you.I-I told her t-that I-I am y-your husband,b-but s-he...s-he didn't b-believe me and scolded me b-badly". Taehyung said hiccuping while looking down.

Jungkook couldn't utter anything hearing those words of taehyung.Seeing the boy with those teary eyes made Jungkook's heart to ache.He couldn't believe something like this happened to taehyung and he didn't knew.

Does Amy had said about taehyung?How could Ava couldn't recognise taehyung at all?.What did Ava done to make taehyungie this much sad?  Making his taehyungie sad!. Jungkook closed his eyes taking deep breath  gritting his teeth.He didn't liked someone mistreating his family.

Jungkook patted the crying boy making tae to lean of him.Taehyung hugged his hyung and cried his heart content forgetting all about being a man infront of Jungkook.He felt relieved to be in hold of Jungkook.It made him realise he can be with Jungkook despite he is poor and all.The warmness of hyung made him feel alive and happy.He just wanted to be in that hold forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.5K 25
jungkook is a man with DID. taehyung is just a therapist. nothing more. at least that is what jungkook wants. ~*~ "it's just one of my personalities...
334K 16.1K 55
°Your Fault° [Taekook AU] Top Tae Bottom Kook ...
559K 20.4K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
501K 29.4K 39
"When did you promote yourself from being a badboy to a playboy, tae?",the shorter male asked with a smirk,irritating the bandana boy. "Argg!Trust me...