HyperDimension Neptunia Rebir...

Autorstwa KazumaAkimoto

Akimoto Kazuma, the Adoptive brother of Fuyu and Hansuke Dragneel, who has lost his memories in the aftermath... Więcej

Characters Introductions + Note for the readers
Prologue: Arrival in Gamindustri
Kazuma's awake, the story of the legendary Dragneel Family
Blanc's worries, Kazuma's depression
Planeptune's Mascot located, meeting with Linda aka Underling
Arrival in Lastation, meeting with Uni
Linda's strike again, Uni's revelation
The Oracle of Lastation, Kei Jinguji
Gathering the Materials, search for the Hematite & Treasure Gem
A dangerous encounter, GRIM REAPER's Ōkui The Sin of Gluttony
Kazuma's frustration, Uni's concern for him
Lowee, the land of White Serenity
Underling again ! the kidnapping of Rom
Reunion, The Lowee sisters
The Oracle of Lowee, Mina Nishizawa
The Mascot of Lowee, apparition of the Killachine
Reviving Lowee's Mascot, finding Rare Metal & Datanium
Saving Lowee from destruction, Vs Ikari The Sin of Wrath
Leanbox, the Land of Green Pastures
Meeting with the Idol and the Bodyguard, 5pb. and Cave
Pursuing Underling, Saving Chika from ASIC
GRIM REAPER's leader finally appear, Senbō The Sin of Envy
Helping a friend in need, Falcom's struggle against ASIC
Problem in Lowee, Rom & Ram got sick
Saving Lowee, Vs. CFW Trick & Hikari The Sin of Wrath
Uni's disappearance, Kazuma's worries.
The noble & respectable warrior, Vs. CFW Brave
Calm before the Storm, the girls decision
The Will of our family, Goddesses Awakening
ASIC's leader and Arfoire's loyal follower, CFW Magic
Stopping the rampaging rat, Vs Omega Warechu
A warrior's promise, CFW Brave goes all-out
GRIM REAPER's counter attack ! Vs. CFW Trick
Retake Planeptune, Vs. CFW Magic
A monstrous apparition, the Deity of Sin appear
A dire situation ! The re-emergence of the Four Felons
the Final Battle for Gamindustri, Vs. True Arfoire
The long waited moment, The Keyblade Graveyard appear
What needs to be done, the fated battle against GRIM REAPER
A calamity reappear, The Reaper has revived
For our family and for the world, Chosen Ones Vs True Reaper
Epilogue: The End of an Era and beginning of a new one, thank you Kazuma & Blanc

The will of living, The Chosen Ones's ultimate battle

72 3 1
Autorstwa KazumaAkimoto

Kazuma's POV

After being teleport away from our group, me, Blanc, Nepgear and Uni found ourselves in what appear to be space near the moon inside somekind of arena floating.

Kazuma: Blanc, Nepgear, Uni, are you three okay ?

Blanc: we are okay, but where are we ?

Uni: everyone look around us !

Nepgear: i can't believe it !

Kazuma: and look who's in front of us.

We look in front of us and see The Reaper as his body was surround by tremendous aura of darkness and his eyes turned glowing red.

The Reaper: eheheheheheh ahahahahahahahah, how long i've been waiting for this day.

Kazuma: i still remember what you've done to my world and my family.

The Reaper: and i have no regrets, if it wasn't for them getting in my way, i would achieve my goals long ago, the war we had for centuries lasted long enough and now it is fnally time for it to end.

Kazuma: i promised myself to finally avenge my family and finish you off.

The Reaper: and how will you do that ? you couldn't destroy me back then and you might never do it today.

Blanc: but things are different now The Reaper, he has people who care about him more than anything, that why as Kazuma's future wife, i will make sure you will never be revived ever again.

Uni: you reign of destruction and terror ends here and now.

Nepgear: for Gamindustri and for Haru Dragneel.

Hearing Haru's name make The Reaper boiled in rage as his aura increased and his eyes glowing more and laugh manically at our resolve and determination.

*The Reaper's Gigantic form battle theme begin*

The Reaper: ehehehehehehe ehehehehehehe AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kazuma: what so funny ?

The Reaper: if you really want to stop me for good, then it's settled, i've waiting for this for so long and now i will have the oppotunity to finally finish you off.

The ground begin shaking as The Reaper reappear in the middle of the floating arena and grow in size as four hands appear holding scythes that destroyed the ground separating all four of us.

The Reaper: now all of you Chosen Ones, i will show you all how terrfying darkness CAN BE.

Kazuma: damn it, i got separated from Blanc, Uni and Nepgear ! i need to get back to them.

On my side, one of The Reaper's four scythes attack me with ferocity, i dodge all of his attempts and attack it in turn, he also use his darkness to summon Soldiers Heartless against me.

Kazuma: off course, he can summon Heartless too, what a pain in the ass.

The Soldiers Heartless immediately rush to attack me, but i dispatch them very quickly with my Keyblade and turn my attenton at The Reaper as one of his scythes begin attacking me by swinging around.

The Reaper: darkness will conquer all.

Kazuma: i don't think so.

I jump at the scythe and attack it wth all my might before i got repelled by a burst of darkness and pillars of darkness summon by The Reaper to keep me at bay.

Kazuma: damn it !

The Reaper: all begins and ends in darkness.....

Multiple magical circle appear behnd The Reaper's scythe and fire lasers at me, i dodge all of them as the scythes keep swinging at me and pillars of darkness randomly summoned against me.

Kazuma: take this you monster, Kōri no maō ekuripusu ("Eclipse of the Ice Demon King")

I begin moving at full speed at The Reaper's scythe and hit it with a combo of 30-hit and then finish my move by rushing at it and slice it severely with a powerful slash.

The Reaper: ahahahahaha, you don't stand a chance.

The Reaper raise his scythe in the air and lightning strike the ground where i'm standing on, before summoned small objects that fire lasers at me.

Kazuma: annoying !

The Reaper: a new age of darkness begins.

Kazuma: not if i have to say anything about this, Kōri no maō taizai ("Deadly sins of the Ice Demon King")

My attack against him was effective, but i pull as i notice the dark aura emanating from him and summon more heartless against me.

The Reaper: come to me, Heartless !

The Heartless that was summoned by The Reaper were the Soldiers and Large body Heartless, noneless they were slice by my sword with facility.

Kazuma: now for that scythe, time to get serious, Kōri to hikari no ten no kami ("Heavenly God of Ice and Light")

I transform into my Angelic form and charge at the scythe and hit t with everything i got until i unleash one of my most powerul attack that will destroy the scythe from my side.

The Reaper: don't think you can win.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): that's what you think, Kōri to hikari no tenshi no handan ("Judgement of the Angel of ice and light")

I summon my Keyblade and along with my ice demon sword gather energy and unleash ten slash at The Reaper's scythe and finish it off with a X-sharped shockwave that destroy the scythe itself, small floating objects appear allowing me to go to the second plateforme where Blanc is.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): hang on Blanc ! i'm coming !

Blanc's POV

I was struggling against not only one of The Reaper's scythes but also the Heartless that he summoned against me, the said Heartless got destroyed by Kazuma who arrival in time to help me.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): Blanc honey !

Blanc: Kazuma ! i'm glad you make it !

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): yes, let's do this together Blanc.

Blanc: right, The Reaper won't get away with this !

The Reaper: don't think for a second you'll be able to win against me brats !

The Reaper raise his scythe and summon Several Neoshadows against us, in additon to them, several pillar of flames were summoned from below us, we dodge all of them while taking down the Neoshadows.

Blanc: is that the best you've got The Reaper ?

The Reaper: don't underestimate me bitch.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): Blanc ! watch out !

Kazuma jump at me to get me out of The Reaper's lasers range as well as The Scythe swinging itself at us in addition of pillars of flames that The Reaper summoned on us.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): freeze in eternal ice, Kōri no maō hyōga ("Glaciation of the Ice Demon King")

Blanc: take this you freak, Aisubureikā ("Ice Breaker")

Kazuma use his ice power to freeze The Reaper's scythe as i gather myself wth ice energy before jumping and hit it with my Keyblade causing heavy damages and making him very angry that aura of darkness surround his body.

The Reaper: soon, darkness will cover the world and reducing it to nothing.

Blanc: what is he doing !

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): Blanc ! look around us, he reduced our movements and his scythe is about to swing it's blade at us.

Blanc: he won't even get us, honey, let's counter his attempts until this barrier disappear.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): understood.

The Reaper begin swinging his scythe at both me and Kazuma we dodge and counter his scythe at the same time bits of darkness are summoned and directly charge at us iin addition of magic circles appear and firing laser at us.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): annoying !

Blanc: but at least, we know where those things will strike.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): right, let's keep dodging and attack when there's an opening.

Blanc: roger.

The bits keep firing at us, same with the lase from the magic circles summoned by The Reaper and counter all of his scythe horizontal attacks.

The Reaper: disappear into the darkness.

The Reaper summon several magic circle that fire laser at us and several pillars of flames from the ground, we dodge them all and retaliate at him with our best attacks.

Blanc: oh no you don't, Sandā Burittsu ("Thunder Surge")

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): take this, Kōri no maō chōken ("Long sword of the Ice Demon King")

I charge at The Reaper's scythe and damage it with my lightning enhanced attack while Kazuma unleash a very powerful slash at it causing additional damages.

The Reaper: once heart succumb to the darkness, only body and soul are left behind.

At those words, Several Nobodies appear the Dusks primary followed by Creepers and Assassins, they immediately attack us, but we quickly deal with them before turning our attention back to the The Reaper's scythe.

Blanc: annoying creatures, now let's destroy that scythe.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): yes honey.

We begin charging again at the scythe as several pillar of flames appear alsong with bits that fire lasers at us, however they were no match for us as we gather all of our energy to unleash our strongest attack on it.

The Reaper: cursed fools !!!

Kazuma ("Angelic Form") & Blanc: take this you monster, Hyōsō dan'u ("Hailstone Spear")/Ars Arcanum ("Last Arcanum")

Kazuma summon several magic circle behind him and unleash massive waves of ice spears upon The Reaper's scythe, so strong that it begin to crack down as i charge at it and slice it with a single slash that was definitive as the scythe vanished into darkness.

The Reaper: grrrr.....

After the scythe vanished, two bits appear to us allowing us to reach the plateform where Uni is, two of The Reaper's scythes were destroyed, two more to go.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): two down, two moe to go.

Blanc: come on honey, Uni and Nepgear needs our help.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): yeah, Uni must be on the plateform in front of us, let's go help her.

Blanc: alright.

Uni's POV

After being separated from the others, i defended myself against The Reaper as well as the Heartless and Nobodies that keep coming at me, it was difficult until Kazuma and Blanc came to land me a hand.

Uni: Kazuma ! Blanc ! finally you both here.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): sorry to keep you waiting Uni-chan.

Blanc: we were also pretty busy on our side, but we're here to give you a hand.

Uni: yeah, together we can do this.

Blanc & Kazuma: yeah !

We charge at the scythe that The Reaper hold and attacking it without stopping, in response, The Reaper swinging his scythe horizontally before stab it to the ground of the plateform summoning pillars of ice and lightning.

Uni: annoying take this, Dāku Faiga ("Dark Firaga")

I gather her darkness and shoot a dark fireball at The Reaper's scyth who immediately slice it in half, however that give Kazuma and Blanc the time they need to attack.

Blanc: eat this, Ragunaroku ("Ragnarok")

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): you gonna be cut down by both my Keyblade and Ice Demon Sword, Kōri no maō ekuripusu ("Eclipse of the Ice Demon King")

Blanc first attack The Reaper's scythe by hit him with a flurry of air combos which ends with a laser burst that cause him heavy damages followed by Kazuma who after surrouding himself in light and ice demon energy begin to attack him with a combo of 30-hit very fast and finish it with a powerful slash.

The Reaper: as long as there's light, there will be Darkness !!!

Uni: Kazuma ! Blanc ! dodge !

The Reaper summon several magic circles firing lasers at us in addition to that pillar of ice and flames are summoned from bellow us, we dodge all of them as we see The Reaper's scythe rise in the air and growl.

Blanc: that was close.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): yeah, but it is not over yet, look !

The Reaper: both body and soul separated from heart form a empty husk !

At those words, Nobodies appear out of nowhere, thoses were the Dusks and Creepers surrouding us.

Uni: annoying creatures !!!

Blanc: you won't stop us !

We fight aganst the Nobodies with everything we got as The Reaper swing his scythe horizontally and stabbing it to the ground summoning pillas of flame, ice and lightning on us, we took down the Nobodies with ease and turn our attention to the scythe.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): you won't have a chance to counterattack, Kōri no maō chōken ("Long sword of the Ice Demon King")

Blanc: don't even think about it The Reaper, Hijiri ha totsugeki ("Holy Blade Charge")

Kazuma gather ice demon energy into his sword and create ethereal blade that damage the scythe, Blanc charge her Keyblade with light energy taking on the appearance of a large glowing sword before spinning it at the scythe and smashing it to the scythe causing heavy damages to it

Uni: nice you both, now it's my turn.

The Reaper won't allow me to attack him like KAzuma and Blanc did, so he's swing his scythe at me, i block and counter all of his move before pushing it back and use one of my special skills.

The Reaper: arghhhh !!!!

Uni: nice try, but you fall for it, Dāku Ōra ("Dark Aura")

I surround myself in light energy and rush at The Reaper's scythe by opening portals of darkness before slamming my Keyblade to the ground summoning pillars of light that damages the scythe pretty badly, however that didn't stop The Reaper from using his next move.

The Reaper: the strong the will, the more humanoid they can be.

His scythe shine and summon several high-ranked Nobodies, the Snipers, Dragoons and Ninjas Noboides appear among the Dusks.

Blanc: great, more Nobodies !

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): and high-ranking ones along with the Dusks.

Uni: those are nothing to us, but it is annoying if they attack in numbers.

Blanc: right, better not let our guards down.

The Dragoons Nobodies teleport above us and stab the ground with their spear causing shockwaves, we dodge them as the Snipers shoot lasers from all directions, we either dodge or send them back to them which two of them bit the dust.

Uni: nice one guys.

I jump in the air and rush at the Ninjas Nobodies and cut them down one by one despite them using their elemental ability and niinja skills.

Uni: those Nobodies that The Reaper summon are more easily to beat.

Blanc: true, even thought they try, they can't stop us.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): freeze you monster, Eigō Hyōketsu ("Eternal Freeze")

Kazuma use his ice demon powers to freeze the rest of the Nobodies before slicing them down in tiny pieces.

The Reaper: an new era of darkness is coming.

The Reaper gather his dark energy and unleash a powerful dark beam at us as well as pillars of flames and ice summoned from the ground.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): watch out !

Blanc: damn it ! so annoying, Zettaireido ("Absolute Zero")

At the moment The Reaper finish his attack, Blanc immediately use her ice powers to freeze his scythe allowing Uni to gather her energy and unleash her strongest attack on The Reaper's scythe at full force.

Uni: Shinseina hikari ("Holy Light")

I charge my Keyblade with light and unleash a very powerful beam of energy at The Reaper's scythe causing significant damages, as the scythe almost break into piece.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): nice Uni, one last attack and the scythe on this side will be destroy.

Uni: yeah, let's keep going.

Blanc: guys, watch out !

The Reaper charge his scythe and unleash lightning on the plateform we're on as well as powerful energy beam, lasers and pillars of flames, we dodge all of them as we can, then his scythe was glowing as it summon high-ranked Nobodies in the form of Dancers and Samurais.

Uni: i guess time for me to tes my newest attack.

Blanc: go for it Uni.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): you can do it.

I transform myself into my Goddess form and gather light energy into my Keyblade and into my body to attack the Nobodies as well as The Reaper's scythe.

Uni ("Black Sister"): this is the end for you monsters, Raitoōra ("Light Aura")

I surround myself in light energy and rush at the Nobodies and The Reaper's scythe using portals of light before slam my Keyblade to the ground summoning pillars of light that not only destroy the Nobodies but also destroy the scythe for good, The Reaper's hate reach his full as bits appear for us to go to the last plateform where Nepgear is.

Blanc: awesome Uni ! you did it.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): worth of a Keyblade Master

Uni ("Black Sister"): thanks you two, but this isn't over yet, Nepgear is waiting for us.

Blanc: right, let's go honey.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): yeah, hang on Nepgear we're coming to help you.

Nepgear's POV

Despite being outnumber by both Heartless and Nobodies, i managed to keep struggling until i finally see Blanc, Uni and Kazuma arrival to help me, this scythe is the last one we need to destroy before taking on The Reaper himself.

Uni ("Black Sister"), Blanc, Kazuma: Nepgear !

Nepgear: everyone, finally you here !

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): alright, now that we're back together, let's show The Reaper what we made off.

Blanc: right honey and we will start by destroying the last scythe that is the one in front of us.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): understand.

We begin moving at The last of The Reaper's scythes with the iintention of destroying it, but the Nobodies and Heartless stand in our way to prevent this from happening.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): get out of our way, Kōri no maō chōken ("Long sword of the Ice Demon King")

Kazuma rush at the Nobodies and slash them all with his ethereal blade of his ice demon sword and do the same with the Heartless who jump on him to attack.

Blanc: nice honey, time to get serious.

Nepgear: understand Blanc.

Uni ("Black Sister"): eat this you monsters, Dāku Bureiku ("Dark Break")

Uni gather dark energy into her body before leap in the air and attack the Heartless and Nobodies from the above, Blanc and myself transform into our Goddess form and ready to use one of our strongest attack on them.

Blanc ("White Heart"): alright monsters, you ask for it, Aisubureikā ("Ice Breaker")

Nepgear ("Purple Sister"): Kaminari ōra ("Lightning Aura")

Both of our attacks cause significant damages to the Heartless and Nobodies and also at The Reaper's scythe, he then raise his scythe that glowing red.

The Reaper: a new era is coming.....

Nepgear ("Purple Sister"): what's he doing ?

Uni ("Black Sister"): you gotta be fricking kidding me !

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): everyone, dodge !

The scythe unleash an energy that gather a lot of debris together along with two sphere-like planets before blasting all of them into small pieces that rain upon us.

Nepgear ("Purple Sister"): everyone okay ?

Blanc ("White Heart"): yes, but it's difficult to dodge all of this, especially on this plateform.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): even so, we can win against that guy.

The Reaper: light begets darkness and darkness is drawn to light.

Multiples magical circles appear and fire lasers at use along with pillars of flames and ice summon from below us and multiple Heartless appear at once.

Nepgear ("Purple Sister"): damn it, back off, Torunedo Sutoraiku ("Tornado Strike")

The Heartless were all caught by the whirlwinds caused by my attack as Kazuma and Blanc slice them in half that make them vanish on sight.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): annoying creatures.

Blanc ("White Heart"): they just won't leave us alone, aren't they.

The Reaper then proceed to swing his scythe horizontally at us before stab the ground unleashing shockwave on us, along with Lightning that hit the ground violently.

Nepgear ("Purple Sister"): not a chance, Mirage dance

Blanc ("White Heart"): freeze to death, Zettaireido ("Absolute Zero")

I attack The Reaper's scythe using one of my natural attack before i pull back as Blanc gathered her ice energy and freeze the scythe on sight.

Uni ("Black Sister"): nice Blanc, pull back, EX Multi blaster: Mode Empress

Uni switch Her Keyblade to her rifle as she gather light energy into it and fire a powerful beam of light at The scythe that greatly damages it, Kazuma see that opportunity and take it before The reaper had a chance to fought back.

Uni ("Black Sister"): Kazy, finish it

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): alright thank Uni.

The Reaper: the foolishness of humanity know no boundries.....

The Reaper summon bits in front of his scythes and fire lasers at Kazuma to prevent him from approaching it, but he dodge all of them before using one of his strongest attack on it.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): get out of our way, Kōri no maō ekuripusu ("Eclipse of the Ice Demon King")

Kazuma gather energy into his Keyblade and Ice Demon Sword and attack The Reaper's scythe and his bots with 30-hit combo, the strength of kazuma's attack was strong enough to destroy all bits, but also damaging greatly the scythe.

Blanc ("White Heart"): the scythe is taking a lot of damages and almost broke.

Uni ("Black Sister"): one last attack and it will be destroy.

Nepgear ("Purple Sister"): then let's do it all together.

The Reaper: hmph...

The Reaper look at us with annoyed look and use his telekensis powers and send them at our direction, Kazuma destroy one of them but the rest of them keep follow him.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): it's those debris that will stop us.

He dodge all of them as he rush at The Reaper, two of the debris tried to block it's way, but dodge both, Uni use her Keyblade to destroy one of them, Blanc and myself did the same.

Nepgear: Ars Arcanum ("Last Arcanum")

Uni ("Black Sister"): Dāku Faiga ("Dark Firaga")

Blanc ("White Heart"): light, give me strength, Hijiri ha totsugeki ("Holy Blade Charge")

All of the debris destroyed, i rush at The Reaper at full speed and unleashing one of my strongest attacks that will end his Gigantic form.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): Yūdaina kōri saiken ("Majestic Ice Crushing Fist")

Kazuma's strongest attack punched through The Reaper's gigantic form causing it to exploded, however we knew that even if his gigantic form is destroyed, he won't give up this easly without giving everything he've got against us, at the moment we fall down to the chamber that was below us, The Reaper reappear and was ready to transform into his True Form that he haven't used for a very long time, our cycle of conflict will soon end with The Reaper's defeat, Failure isn't an option anymore, no matter what, we will win.

*The Reaper's Gigantic Form battle theme end*

Chapter end

That's all for chapter 39, i hope you enjoyed the reading

Next Time in HyperDimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 X Male Reader: The Rise of a Hero

Chapter 40: For our family and for the world, Chosen Ones Vs True Reaper

See you all next time and take care

KazumaAkimoto out

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

14.8K 294 15
When Felix is too precious for this cruel world to be left alone. Straykids x Felix Oneshots
38.3K 211 23
a randomised book with random things. I will need ideas so please if you have any then help a friend out.
4.4K 94 13
An ex-gang member and a pick pocketer work together to take revenge on a jealous crime boss. They end up facing more challenges when their auras are...
231K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them