Broken lovers- a Chase and Ma...

By inlovewmaddiecline

a story about two people that have fought way too hard for their loved ones. two people that knew they were s... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
update!!

CHAPTER 5

279 6 0
By inlovewmaddiecline

-Rudy stoooop, don't drink heree you are gonna make my car smell bad and look messy- I say, trying to grab Rudy's beer while driving.

Chase and I were sitting on the front seats while the other three where in the back seats. Madison between the two boys so that we "don't die".

-Yea bro stop it that beer smell like shit- Chase says trying to take the beer of Rudy's hands.

-Pleaase only two more sipsss mom and dadd- he says using this weird voice tone.

-You have only drank one of these and you are already drunk? Is this your first time drinking or something bro- chase says, finally taking the beer and throwing it through the window.

-Chase you can hurt someone, don't through it like that ever again- I say, hoping that anyone hasn't seen that flying beer.

-Yess, because there are a lot of people here in this kind of jungle, I AM SORRY LITTLE DEER FOR HURTING YOUU HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BEER- he says yelling through the window.

-Bro are you drunk as well?- JD asks, i don't think that any of the three of us, Madison, JD and myself could keep it together for much longer.

-OMG finally we have arrived, didn't think that I could resist any longer- Bailey says sighing and getting off the car as soon as she can.

I park the car 7 feet away from the chateau and all of us kind of stare at it. It was pretty small but looked really comfy. It was like this tree house that you would dream of when you were 12 years old. This ideal place where you could be alone, in your own thoughts. Where you could stare at the sunrise and sunset and never get tired.

Suddenly I feel a hand touch my shoulder.

-It is beautiful isn't it??- Chase says looking at the chateau with a big smile on his face.

-Mmm pretty cool to be John B's house- I say grinning.

-I can tell that you like it better than Sarah's house because you would love watching the sunset and sunrise every day here in your own thoughts- he says as if he has just read my own mind.

-Yeah um it is not bad at all- I say rolling my eyes playfully.

-Not bad at all?? come on, I am gonna show you the best place of it- he says.

I look at him and we kind of stare at each other, each of us lost in each other's eyes.

-Come on guys, rudy is going to burn this place if y'all don't help us cooking something- Madison says, clearly annoyed but also giggling at the same time.
-They let Rudy cook being drunk?!- Chase says while walking to the chateau.

-These guys are weird- I say laughing as he does the same- we are really going to have the best summer of our lives.

-I'm 100% sure of that mrs cameron- he says entering the little house.

The inside of this place is just how I imagined it, wood furniture, comfy, like this has been your family house for years, it was going to be easy to film here like it was a special place since it really was.

-Come on guys, the kitchen is right theere- Madison says pointing a small room next to the living room, where you could see Rudy and JD stressed.

-What guys?? don't even know how to literally make a pizza??- I say laughing.

-Look this oven is so strange like even my grandma has a more modern one- Rudy says annoyed.

After one hour trying to figure out how to make a pizza properly we all sit on the porch that was outside the chateau and eat it holding some beers in our hands.
I was next to Madison and the boys were next to her in this order: Rudy, JD and lastly Chase.

-So I think we might play like some truth or dare game to know each other better, like this is the point of this trip right??- Madison says finishing her piece of pizza.

-Yes but it is going to be difficult with Chase and Rudy being drunk as hell- I say looking at them talking to some ladybirds??

-Hiii ladybuuug, how old are youu??- I hear Rudy says- onee, twooo, three, four, seveen-he continues.

-You don't know how to count broo- Chase says- it is onee twoo fivee- and they keep counting the little ladybird polka dots while fighting.

-Well, at least they are going to he honest- JD says shrugging.

-Hey guys how about playing some truth or dare game??- I say trying to catch their attention.

-Okaaayy Bailey but let's go inside, here are some aliens that are going to adduce usss- Rudy says standing up.

-I am Cline but okaay??- I say laughing because I didn't imagine that Rudy was like that drunk.

We all sit down on the floor, making a circle. I was between Madison and JD with Rudy and Chase sitting next to them.

We grab a beer bottle and set it on the centre spinning it. It spins a total of 6 times before finally landing on Chase.

-Truth or Dare Chase??- JD says.

-Maybee truth because I am soooo honest- he says laughing in a silly way.

-Okay, when was the last time that you had sexxxx??- Rudy says while the sober ones stare at each other kind of surprised that he asked that.

-Ummm like a couple weeks agoo with my girlfriend- he says smiling like he was remembering it.

Oh, so he has a girlfriend, nice fact.

-How long have you been with her?- Madison asks getting interested on it.

-Like almooost 10 yeaars- he says almost falling because he wasn't even able to stay sat down on the floor.

-I can't tell if he is joking or not- JD says, and I saw his point, like 10 years?? that sounded serious as hell.

-I am not- he says really serious.

-And are y'all going to get married?? like ten years is long as hell- Madison says.

-It is not supposed to be someone else's turn??- he says.

-Yea, let's spin it aga- but I got cut off by Chase.

-I would have probably proposed her a long time ago but I found out that she cheated on me and since I didn't have anyone else but some high school's friends, that were also her friends because we have been together since that, I decided to forgave her, and that was probably my biggest mistake because since that she has only  hurt me but I literally depend on her like I was living on my car not so long ago and-

-Okayy that was honest- Rudy says surprised.

We were all shocked, I can empathize so much with Chase because he has been in a toxic relationship as well, but he has to break up with her until the whole thing gets worse. But that's his thing and I am not gonna get between them.

-Well....Um I am gonna sleep a little bit or tomorrow I won't even feel my body- he says standing up (almost falling) and going to the room.
When we all hear him shutting the door we kind of look at each other surprised.

-I think I am gonna go as weeell because I feel like little ants in my body, you know what ants are?? they are thiss liiittle liitle thingy thaat isss- Rudy says trying to walk while shaking his whole body.

-Yea Rudy we know what ants are- Madison says annoyed.

-Ohhh you feel them in your body ass weeell???- he says entering the other room and closing the door smiling.

We suddenly hear a body falling inside Rudy's room.

-Stooppp ants are attacking meeee, get off of my boodyy- Rudy says crying.

-You know, you should...- Bails says looking at JD.

-Oh, yeah, I'll probably go and sleep with him or he is not going to shut the hell up in the entire night- Jd says walking trough the hall until he reaches Rudy's room- Night- he says.

-Night- Bailey and I say.

-I am gonna sleep in the couch if you don't mind, i'm sorry but I just can't deal with drunk people- she says grabbing a blanket and laying down in the sofa.

-Um yes of course, I'll sleep with Chase I guess- I say.

I didn't know how Chase was going to react at me sleeping with him, like in the same bed while he is dating probably his next wife (i hope not if we wanna be mentally stable)

I decide to open the door to see the room empty. I didn't know what to do like where was him?? did he leave the chateau?? I look through the window to see that my car was there so he couldn't be that far. And then I hear somebody crying.

I walked out of the house to see Chase sitting on the porch, his head buried in his hands.

-Chase, is that you?- I ask, getting closer.

-Um...Maddie what are you doing here??- he asks trying to wipe the tears away from his face.

-Just checking on John B- I say sitting next to him- you wanna talk??

He shrugs his shoulders and says- Maddie I don't know really what am I doing,  my life is a fucking wreck and I feel so stupid. I am 26 and I am not even capable of solving some stupid relationship problems and I don't know what I am supposed to do like you probably think that  this is bullshit but I-

-Chase I don't think that you are stupid- I say, because I thought the same of myself not too long ago.

-You don't?- he asks surprised.

-I have experienced the same, not for 10 years but I have been in two really abusive relationships and um... it took me a lot to realize how toxic they were- I say.

-And what did you do when you realized it??- he asks curiously.

-I thought that I was overthinking and overreacting, that he really loved me and that he wasn't going to hurt me, but he did, so then, I talked to my mum and I broke up with him, and you know what?? the next day he had a new girlfriend, and I felt like shit, I was really stupid thinking that someone could really love me and now here am I- I say, I haven't opened like this to someone in a while.

-This guy was an asshole, and for your information, you are wrong, of course someone is going to love you you idiot- he says touching my hair and making it looks messy- believe it cline, it is difficult not to like you ms cameron- he says.

-Thanks- I say, I felt my cheeks burning so I changed the subject- so what are you gonna do??- I ask.

-Umm... I have no idea, maybe i'll wait until I am sober- he says, and I notice that he didn't want to talk about it.

-That would be a great idea John B- I say helping him out to stand up.

-I always have great ideasss- he says finally standing up.

-Not trying to burst out your bubble but I don't think you doo- I say teasing him.

-Oh you don't??- he asks in a flirty tone and he immediately picks me up and starts to tickle me.

-Chaase stopp pleaasee- I say trying to stop him.

-So what was all about that I didn't have great ideas?? - he continues tickling me.

-You have the greatest ideaas I promise- I say trying to catch my breath.

-Smooth Mrs cameron- he says leaving me in the chateau.

-Shhh Madison is sleeping on the couch and don't wake her up if you don't want a bratty Bailey- I say whispering.

We make ourselves to the bedroom with success and we fall to the bed.
We start laughing.

-Shhh Chase you are gonna wake everyone up- I say covering his mouth with my hand.

-I wasn't that loud yo-

-Shut upp- I repeat to him- I think there is someone in the chateau- I say geting off of the bed and walking to the door.

-Maddie you are not going alone, waiit mee- he says trying to stand up.

-You are almost drunk- I say whispering.

-I don't care let me go with you- he says opening the door and walking on his tip toes through the hall. I was behind him not seeing anything because his shoulders didn't let me.

We hear the front door opening and we run to the room again.

-Who the fuck is here now?!!- Chase says.

-I...I don't know, what if someone is trying to kill us??- I say scared as hell.

-Are you scared???- he asks raising an eyebrow while laughing.

-So are you so shut the hell up- I say whispering  leaning on the door frame.

-Let me demonstrate you that I am not- he says winking an eye.

Chase opens the door and I can hear his steps trough the whole house when I hear a scream.

-Fuck- I think to myself.

-Chase?? are you okay??- I say exiting the room.

Then I see Chase lied on the floor with his eyes closed.

-Omg Chase Chase wake up, can you hear mee??- I say almost crying, scared as hell.

-Boo- he yells at my face.

-You are stupid and I hate you- I say slapping him.

-So who was the one that opened the room??- I ask, there was clearly someone.

-Mee- Drew says coming from the kitchen with a slice of pizza on his hands.

-What the fuck drew?? What are you doing here??- I say whispering again, I don't know how the rest haven't woken up with this noise.

-Umm... making friends I guess- he says laughing.

-So funny- I say rolling my eyes while they keep laughing.

-I am heading back to bed, drew you'll have to sleep on the floor because there are no more beds sorry- I say laughing.

-I'll sleep on the floor with Chase no worries Cameron- he says.

-Umm... actually... I am gonna sleep with Maddie- he says scratching his nape.

-Oh I see, try not to make a lot of noise guys?? you know moans and that stuff- Drew says trying his hardest not to laugh.

-I am not single stop it- Chase says rolling his eyes.

-But if you were I know you would- Drew says teasing him while I roll my eyes.

-Shut up- Chase says laughing.

Chase and I walk to the bedroom with an awkward silence thanks to Drew's comment. I lie down on the bed and I look at my phone to see if anyone 'important' has texted me, I scroll trough my insta and I decide to post something as I haven't posted in a while.
I choose 7 dump photos/videos that I have taken in the last week, one with Lilah, other with Madison in Starbucks, a video of Rudy and me running down the rain, another with JD and Drew, one with the four Pogues watching the sunset and other two with Chase.

''Post''

I click the bottom and not even 2 minutes after some of my friends start to comment 'living you best life girrl' 'so happy for you maddiee' 'look at you bbg' and things like that.

I see Chase checking his phone as well and then I receive a notification 'Chase Stokes has commented in your post' I clicked it 'You don't look too bad in the second pic (the one of the sunset) Also you could have chosen other photos where I am not eating'

I look at him rolling my eyes- Really?? 'You don't look too bad for yourself'- I say imitating his voice. I take my phone again and I replied to his comment 'kind of impossible to not post a photo of you where u are NOT eating'

He looks at me- Really?- he chuckles.

-I mean it is not a lie- I say laughing while I feel my eyes getting closed.

-Night Maddie- he says putting the covers over me.

-Night- I say almost asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 143 21
𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝘙𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘟𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐟...
2.3K 2 26
John B is gone and Savannah must do her best to face the world without her twin brother. Lucky she has her boyfriend and two best friends by her side.
313K 4.1K 40
started: 14.08.20 completed: 07.06.22 𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖 /𝙟𝙪ːˈ𝙛ɔː𝙧ɪə/ 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣: 𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙖...
32.7K 142 23
Y/n Hope Thornton was at " boarding school" until one summer she decides to go home to her brother, Topper Thornton. One thing she doesn't know yet i...