๐Ÿ‘ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐“๐‡๐’ | ๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐’๐‡๏ฟฝ...

By XOXOLAW

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง 3... More

3 MONTHS
000
001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
FINAL

004

7K 308 196
By XOXOLAW

-
-
-
-

AFTER TWO WEEKS,

there was a match for which everyone was going to fly from Madrid to Paris. The club charted a private jet for the team and the staff to fly with privacy and not gain the public's unnecessary attention.

"Where are the others? I want to go as far as possible from you" Y/N stated and looked around in search of the other managers who would be coming with the players. "I am not the one holding you back. If you want to go somewhere else, you can."

Y/N poked his forehead "What if you get lost? How am I going to find you then? Huh?"

"What do you think I am?"

"A kid, who can't even carry his luggage." She said as she looked down at the two suitcases she was handling while Sae just went through his phone.

"You are the manager, you need to take care of that"

"Yeah, yeah"

"Y/N!!!" Someone called her out and she turned her attention towards the voice. "Aria!" She said and waved towards the other managers.

They rushed over to Y/N and Sae rolled his eyes while taking his suitcase and walking over to the teammates.

"It's going to be my first time in Paris!" Aria exclaimed. "You know we going two days early, so we can use those days as a vacation!"

"Plus, the club booked a five-star hotel for everyone." One of the managers stated and everyone cheered with excitement.

"If only we had a nice boyfriend. We could have a date on the Eiffel Tower, have a romantic dinner, and walk on the streets till late at night!! Come on!! Why do we have to go with them!" Aria complained and all four female managers glared at the boys who were just really confused about their sudden behaviour change.

---

Everyone was seated in the jet, and many of the players decided to take a short nap since the flight was only going to be of 2 hours while the others had a conversation with each other and had breakfast that they missed in the morning.

Aria and Y/N had their seats together and that was all they needed to discuss their whole life with each other. "I am four years older than you so think of me as your big sister and ask me everything you want about life"

Y/N chuckled "Yeah sure."

"Think of everything you want to ask while I come back from the washroom"

"Alright" She replied and Aria got up from her seat but the seat next to Y/N didn't stay empty for a long time. "Hi!" Blake said and sat next to her.

"Hey"

"Are you enjoying the flight?" He asked and she gave him a nod "I sure am. What about you?"

"I wasn't enjoying it, but I sure am doing it now that I have you by my side"

His words indeed managed to fluster her a little. It would have been a lie if she said that Blake wasn't good-looking. He had a nice physique for someone his age and his facial features were just a cherry on top.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked out of the blue. "Ah- No. I don't"

"Great!"

"What?"

"Now I have a chance right?" He smiled which made her chuckle "Let's see if you have a chance or not"

"Blake..." Aria muttered and the boy gulped as he looked at her slowly. "You are at it again! Blake, you can't rizz everyone up!!" She shouted and the other teammates laughed. "Leave her alone you bastard!"

Blake sneakingly handed a piece of paper to Y/N while getting up from Aria's seat. "If I see you troubling Y/N again, I'll kill you" She warned and Blake walked over to his seat while looking at Y/N.

"Ugh, just ignore him alright?" Aria said and Y/N gave her a nod.

She unfolded the piece of paper and saw Blake's number written on it which made her lips curl up as she looked at Blake and put the paper in her handbag.

"What's your room number?" Aria asks

"103"

"Oh?! We are sharing the room!!"

"I was afraid I was going to be with someone I don't know. I am glad it's you" Y/N stated and Aria engulfed her in a hug "We can stay up all night and have fun!"

"Aw come on you two. Aren't you both forgetting about us?" Ana, one of the other managers said. "Yeah, you two have gotten really close in such a small amount of time" Luna joined in.

"Oh come on, you two are sharing the room right?"

"Yeah we are, but don't forget about us ok?"

"Of course, we won't"

---

The trip to Paris soon came to an end and they were going to use the club's bus to reach the hotel from the airport. "Sae do you want anything? You were sleeping throughout the flight and you didn't eat your breakfast too"

"Ooo~ how come you became so caring?" He asked and ruffled her hair "Imposter! Where's Y/N?"

The female groaned and stopped his hands from further ruining her hair "Ugh! I was just being nice. You need to eat to have enough energy. Your poor performance will affect the whole team." She stated and looked away "I am not buying you anything!"

Sae smiled to himself as he saw her walking away with two suitcases, his and hers. "I want Cola," he said and she stopped to at him, "What?"

"Get me one can of Cola," He repeated and walked over to her to take the suitcases from her. "I'll have them put these in the bus storage and save a seat for you while you buy the Cola for me, ok?"

"Ok..." She replied while looking at him with suspicious eyes as he took both the suitcases with him and walked towards the staff members. "Well... Whatever"

She bought two cans of Cola from one of the shops at the airport and entered the bus where everyone was getting seated. She scanned the bus with her eyes and was a little disappointed after not having any of the window seats and what pissed her off more was that Sae was again busy sleeping while leaning his head on the window.

"Y/N! Here" Blake called out and pointed at the seat next to him but Aria slapped his hand down and sat next to him "Stop bothering her."

"This isn't for you! Go away!!" Blake complained and tried to push her off the seat and she was stubborn as hell. "Don't raise your voice at me!" She shouted at him and smacked his head.

Luna chuckled and tapped Y/N's shoulder "Just another sibling fight, ignore them"

"They are siblings!?"

"Yes. You didn't know?"

"No..."

Luna chuckled and pointed at the seat next to Sae "That seat's empty."

"Everyone please be seated, we will leave soon" The coach announced and Y/N quickly walked over to the empty seat. She looked at Sae and touched his cheek with the cold can, bringing him out of his slumber in a shock.

"Why did you do that?!" He screeched and she ignored his words. "Plus, don't you think it took you a really long time to buy a drink?" He asked and took one of the cans from his hand.

"There was no need to hurry so I took my precious time to buy the drink. Do you have a problem with it?"

"Thanks" He mumbled which took her by surprise. "What did you say? Say that again"

"Thanks" He repeated and she let out a small laugh.

"Looks like an imposter to me," She said and poked his cheek.

"I take that back"

"No no, you can't take it back. I think you start saying thank you for everything I do. It will make me happy"

Sae raised an eyebrow and scoffed "Why would I care if you are happy or not? You can have all the sadness in the world and I won't do anything about it. But don't forget to work for me ok? Don't want your sadness to interfere with my stuff."

"You are so mean"

"You shouldn't be saying that"

"Two more months to go and I won't have to see you again." She stated and crossed her hands while leaning back on the seat.

"Yeah, just disappear already"

How was the chapter???

*Drum roll* memeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 4.1K 32
"๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐Š๐„๐๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„... ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹." -๐ˆ...
10.9K 186 8
BLUELOCK ร— F! READER 'im thirst for your pleasure' ยฉXX1QLK | DEC 2023 ยฉAll Rights Reserved
12.3K 359 13
[ONGOING] แด€ ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด›ษชแด„ แดส€ ๊œฑแด‡xแดœแด€สŸ ส€แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑสœษชแด˜ แด›สœแด€แด› ษช๊œฑ ษดแดแด› แด„แดษด๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แดแด€สŸ แดส€ แด‡๊œฑแด›แด€ส™สŸษช๊œฑสœแด‡แด…. >> Fanfic/Chatfic Started : 27 February 2033 Complet...
156K 5.9K 22
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ x แด€แด˜สœส€แดแด…ษชแด›แด‡! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€...