007

-
-
-
-

THE TWO OF THEM WENT BACK

to the pool and this time, it felt much calmer with no one around. "You... Are alright right?" Sae asked and she nodded "Yup!"

"That's nice. The last time when he did this, the girl was really heartbroken."

"He is just a wannabe playboy. I don't know how Aria manages him. She must be really embarrassed because of him"

"Yeah"

They walked around while having small talks about his schedule and the next match trying to put an end to matters related to Blake because it wasn't worth wasting their time on. "But you know what?" Sae started "You should be careful. Things could've gone wrong with him you know. You should've told someone about it before taking any step"

"Hmm, you're right but here I am! All good!"

"Yeah that's nice but don't do something like that again."

"Alright, I'll tell you about it next time ok?" She smirked and he scoffed "Me? I won't be there for you every time right?"

"Who knows? Maybe I can stay as your manager forever? I am sure you would love it."

"Please no, I don't want to be acquainted with you for the rest of my life"

She chuckled and nudged his arm "It won't kill to admit that I am a nice manager"

"Nah, I would rather die," he said and stood by the pool while looking at the view that the terrace gave. It was one of the tallest buildings in the area and even the Eiffel Tower was visible but at a distance.

"Sae"

"What?"

"You know how to swim right?" She asked and he switched his attention to her quickly but even though he couldn't stop her from pushing him into the pool, his reflexes were fast enough to grab her hand and have her fall with him into the pool.

"Why did you pull me!!" She nagged and splashed water on him to which he did the same "You shouldn't have pushed me in the first place!"

Y/N stepped back while Sae continuously splashed water onto her and made it hard for her to see clearly "Stop!" She shouted and ducked her head into the water before coming out and wiping her face.