FINAL

-
-
-
-

THE EIGHT YEARS WENT BY IN A BLINK

of an eye. Something that started with hatred from both sides of the party turned into love and admiration and lasted throughout the years without any hindrance. She was just his temporary manager who was going to work with him for just 3 months but who knew that she would end up being the love of his life and be the one he shared his love and countless memories with.

"And with that flawless spike, the victory goes to Japan!!" the commentator said and the stadium was filled with cheers. The women's volleyball team had just secured a victory in the summer Olympics.

The teammates hugged each other "Y/N! We did it!!" Haru exclaimed and engulfed Y/N in a tight hug who was still in utter shock. She had just scored the winning point for her team. She couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with emotions. The moment was almost parallel to the time of her national tournament, she didn't mess up this time and the place she was standing at that point was far more greater and overwhelming.

"We did it Haru, we won!" Y/N cheered and joined her team in the celebration. "A dependable captain like Y/N is all we need in order to win!!" Mina exclaimed. 

"Did you see it, Sae? I did it!" She thought to herself. Everyone exchanged handshakes with the other team and walked over to their locker rooms in order to get changed for the award ceremony. 

|SAE ♡|

|Sae
|Babe! Congrats!!
|That was fucking awesome
|That spike!
|I felt it in my bones!!
|You were the best on the court!!

Y/N|
Thank you so muchhh|
You couldn't make it here?|

|Sae
|No
|But I saw the live
|My schedule is quite tight

Y/N|
When are you coming back?|

|Sae
|I don't think I can come anytime soon
|I am so sorry