000

----

-
-
-
-

"3 MONTHS FOR THE TREATMENT?"

Itoshi mumbled while eyeing the machines that his manager was surrounded with. "How did the accident happen?" he asked and sat on the nearby couch.

"Well, I was just being reckless. You don't need to worry. The doctor said it will heal soon."

"So you won't be working till then?"

"Yeah... But, I hired a substitute manager for you. She will look after your work for the next 3 months. She might be arriving soon." Girolain said and Itoshi nodded slightly before taking out his phone and going through random apps and websites.

A knock was heard on the door and Girolain shifted his attention towards it while Sae remained unbothered. "Y/N" The person stated and opened the door. "Ah- Hello Y/N." Girolain greeted and tried to sit upright but struggled to do so with his broken limbs.

"Please remain as you are. There is no point in pushing your broken body" Y/N said and walked towards the bed while glancing towards Sae for a split second.

Sae looked up from his phone and got up on his feet with his hands in his pocket and walked towards the door "Organize my schedule for the day" He ordered as his hands reached the door knob. "I guess you should first introduce yourself to your new manager," Y/N said and Sae stopped his actions. He turned around and looked at her with an unamused face "Itoshi Sae"

There was an awkward silence after his short introduction. Sae looked at Y/N like she didn't even exist, Y/N looked at him in disbelief and Girolain could sense what the next three months were going to be like between those two.

"That's it?" she questioned as she folded her arms against her chest and glanced at Girolain "Isn't he a bit too rude? How the fuck do you deal with this brat?" She asked and he was at a loss for words.

Sae raised an eyebrow at her statement and glared at her "You fucking annoy me"

"But you are going to do what I tell you to. You are just a kid after all" She mentioned and Sae looked away. It was true, the managers of young athletes usually look after them and ensure their safe being. "Umm... Y/N you aren't much older than him yourself" Girolain added.

"Doesn't matter. Atleast I am 18"

"I will be 18 soon! So shut it." Sae replied and walked out of the room.

Girolain sighed "Y/N, I'm really sorry for his behaviour. That's just how he is..."

"It's fine. I am here only for the money... Handling him for 3 months isn't a big deal. Just another brat, who doesn't know how to talk to others. Looks like overconfidence to me."

"eh... I would be lying if I said you were wrong"

---
Hope you enjoyed it <3

---Hope you enjoyed it <3