003

----

-
-
-
-

THE NAME BRAT WAS

flashing on her screen as she wondered why it was taking Sae too long to come downstairs. She picked up the call while looking outside the window of the car and glancing at the 30-story building. "Where are you?" She asked.

"Can you come to my apartment?"

"Huh? Come to your apartment? No"

"Why? You are my manager! I need you here"

"Bro no, how can I just trust you? I ain't coming to your apartment. Get your ass down here, we need to leave for the party."

"If you don't come here then I can't go to the party"

"Say please"

"What? No!"

"Then I am not coming."

"Ugh, you are so annoying... Please?"

"Please what?"

"Please come over to my apartment."

Y/N smiled to herself and told the driver that she will be back soon before leaving and walking towards the building. Since she was his manager so she knew his apartment number but this would be the first time she would be going there. He lived on the fifteenth floor in a luxurious apartment, something she had only seen in shows.

She soon reached his home and rang the doorbell and it didn't even take him a minute to open it for her. She walked into the apartment and her eyes just couldn't stop scanning the interior while he shut the door behind them.

"So? Why did you call me here?"

"Do you know how to tie a tie?" He asked and she burst into laughter while he leaned against the wall and looked at her have the time of her life. "You really don't know how to tie a tie?"

His cheeks turned into a light shade of pink as he averted his eyes from her "No... So what? Do you know it or not?"

She chuckled and then suddenly stopped looking at him with blank expressions "No"