028

-
-
-
-

THE AIR INSIDE THE HOSPITAL 

was very tense. Y/N's heart couldn't stop racing with fear. "He'll be fine, you should rest too" Her mom advised and patted her back "I am scared. I don't want to lose him" Her mom pulled her into a gentle hug, understanding her daughter's emotions. "I know, sweetheart. It's natural to feel scared when someone you love is hurt. But the doctors are taking good care of him, and he's strong. Let's have faith that he'll recover soon."

Y/N nodded again, finding solace in her mom's comforting presence. "I'm just so grateful he's alive," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion.

"I am too," her mom said, her own eyes welling up with tears. "We'll all be here for him, and he'll have a speedy recovery."

As they waited anxiously for updates on Sae's condition, Y/N's dad and sister joined them at the hospital. The family stayed together, supporting each other through the difficult time. But apart from her own fears, what made Y/N more anxious was that she didn't have the contact of any of Sae's family members. 

"Dad, how should I inform his family? I don't have their contacts with me."

Y/N's sister took out her phone and typed a message to someone before joining in on the conversation with others "I have someone I know... in blue lock. I can get Sae's brother's contact."

"Can you?!" 

"Yes, I just texted him... we should get the number soon."

Y/N engulfed her sister in a tight hug "Thank you so much!"

Y/N's sister hugged her back, offering comfort and support during this difficult time. "Of course, sis. We'll make sure to get in touch with his family and keep them updated on his condition."

A short while later, Y/N's sister received a message with Sae's brother's contact information and gave it to Y/N who quickly dialled the number. 

"Hello?" The person on the other side said.