026

----

-
-
-
-

Y/N HAD BECOME SO ACCUSTOMED 

to being with Sae all day and it was really weird for her to not check up on him every second. But, it was over. She wasn't his manager anymore and now that she was going to restart her training, she wouldn't have much time to spend with him. 

Before going to Spain to meet her relatives, she had made sure to join the training centre that offered her a place because even back then she wasn't a hundred percent sure that she would quit volleyball completely so she made to sure to have a back up in case she decided to join again. 

As Y/N settled back into her volleyball training, she found herself immersed in the sport once again. It felt both familiar and invigorating, and she was determined to give her all to become the best athlete she could be. Everyone over there was really welcoming to her and it didn't feel like she was new there. People already knew about her. 

However, amidst her training and busy schedule, she couldn't help but miss the constant presence of Sae by her side. Being his manager had given her the opportunity to be with him throughout the day, and now that dynamic had shifted. She had to remind herself that they were still together, but their interactions would be different.

Y/N had always been independent, but she had grown accustomed to Sae's support and companionship. It was an adjustment to not be able to check up on him and be involved in his daily schedule. Nevertheless, she knew that this was a necessary change for both of them to pursue their individual paths.

She threw herself into her training, pushing herself to improve her skills and physical fitness. The training centre she had joined was top-notch, and she was surrounded by talented athletes who motivated and challenged her. Y/N was grateful for the opportunity to train with such skilled players, and she made new friends along the way and also met some old ones... Haru. 

During her breaks, Y/N would occasionally check her phone to see if Sae had messaged or called. Despite her busy schedule, she wanted to stay connected with him. Sometimes, she felt a twinge of guilt for not being able to be there for him as much as she used to.