022

----

-
-
-
-

SAE WAS IGNORING Y/N TO DEATH,

that was what Y/N thought because he would interact less with her and thinking about it was only making her head go crazy. She stopped living with Kiyoko and went back to her house and even though she was seeing her family after 4 months, the reaction didn't meet her expectations. 

"Y/N drop your stuff in your room and freshen up. The dinner is ready." Her mom said and walked past her to go into the kitchen. "Yo, I heard you are Sae's manager. So, how's your work going these days?" Her father asked but all his attention was on the football match that was going on tv and last but not the least... her younger sister, who barged out of her room and threw a pillow at Y/N's face. 

"I TOLD YOU TO GET ME AN AUTOGRAPH!!" She shouted and all Y/N could do was stand in the middle of the living room and see the chaos around her which only made her wish that she didn't come back.

"Don't even mention his name!" Y/N scolded and threw the pillow back at her sister before running into her room and shutting the door behind her. She dropped her luggage on the side and threw herself on the bed "Does he hate me?" She mumbled to herself, looking at her phone and thinking about whether she should call him or not. Y/N stared at her phone, her thumb hovering over Sae's contact. She considered calling him to confront him about his behaviour or to simply seek an explanation for his actions. 

But deep down, she knew that making a call in the heat of the moment might not yield the desired outcome. Taking a deep breath, she opened her chat with him and decided to drop a text instead. 

|SAE 🫶|

Y/N|
Are you angry with me?|
seen

"What the fuck! Why was he online!!" Y/N cried out and nervously waited for his reply. 

|SAE
|No