023

-
-
-
-

"DON'T YOU WANT TO GO BACK?"

Y/N asked as she walked on the streets with Sae. It was around 7 pm and the sun was slowly setting. Her question hung in the air, filled with a hint of longing and uncertainty.

Sae glanced at Y/N, his expression momentarily clouded with contemplation. He took a moment to gather his thoughts before responding. "I'll go later to the hotel... all I do is sleep there so it's better to walk for a bit." 

Y/N nodded, understanding Sae's words. The streets were quiet, with a gentle breeze rustling through the trees, creating a peaceful atmosphere. They continued walking together, their footsteps echoing against the pavement.

As they strolled, Y/N couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions. The fading sunlight painted the sky in shades of orange and pink, casting a warm glow over their surroundings. She mustered the courage to ask the question that had been weighing on her heart. But looking at him only developed a fear of rejection inside her. 

"Nah ... that would be so embarrassing." She thought.

As they continued walking in silence, Y/N's thoughts swirled with uncertainty. She couldn't shake off the nagging feeling that they were missing out on something precious by not addressing the lingering questions and emotions between them. However, the fear of potential embarrassment and rejection weighed heavily on her. 

The next street they entered led the way to Y/N's house and this neighbourhood knew her pretty well and there might not be a single person who would not recognise Sae as well, so she was a bit hesitant to take him there but before she could say anything, Sae had already taken a turn. "Oh yeah... Sorry" Sae said and a million instances ran through Y/N's brain, thinking about what he was sorry for. 

"Fo- For what?"

"I said I would behave but I still talked rudely in front of the members and then I saw you apologizing to their coach so I felt bad. You don't need to apologize for something I do. You have done it multiple times in the past as well and I hate it."