004

----

-
-
-
-

AFTER TWO WEEKS,

there was a match for which everyone was going to fly from Madrid to Paris. The club charted a private jet for the team and the staff to fly with privacy and not gain the public's unnecessary attention.

"Where are the others? I want to go as far as possible from you" Y/N stated and looked around in search of the other managers who would be coming with the players. "I am not the one holding you back. If you want to go somewhere else, you can."

Y/N poked his forehead "What if you get lost? How am I going to find you then? Huh?"

"What do you think I am?"

"A kid, who can't even carry his luggage." She said as she looked down at the two suitcases she was handling while Sae just went through his phone.

"You are the manager, you need to take care of that"

"Yeah, yeah"

"Y/N!!!" Someone called her out and she turned her attention towards the voice. "Aria!" She said and waved towards the other managers.

They rushed over to Y/N and Sae rolled his eyes while taking his suitcase and walking over to the teammates.

"It's going to be my first time in Paris!" Aria exclaimed. "You know we going two days early, so we can use those days as a vacation!"

"Plus, the club booked a five-star hotel for everyone." One of the managers stated and everyone cheered with excitement.

"If only we had a nice boyfriend. We could have a date on the Eiffel Tower, have a romantic dinner, and walk on the streets till late at night!! Come on!! Why do we have to go with them!" Aria complained and all four female managers glared at the boys who were just really confused about their sudden behaviour change.