ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

By rg4062

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 7

446 13 0
By rg4062

After a very long term, the students got 1 week off of school.

The bullies stopped bothering Y/n and their new friends now that Cheol was protecting them.

In the meantime, Cheol's birthday passed but no one seemed to remember.

The circle of school thugs finally decided to never bother them again... or did they?

Haerin's POV
Today was a special day, today was THE day.

Y/n had arranged for everyone to hang out and go somewhere fun together, including Cheol.

I'm planning on asking Cheol out today.

I spent a lot of time getting ready, and I even did my hair a different way.

I took another look at the late birthday gift I'd prepared for Cheol before putting it into my bag.

I met up with the group at the train station.

"Someone's got an impression to make," Dani teased.

"That's 'cause her special someone's coming along with us," Hanni joined.

"I've just gotten a call from the hospital and it looks like Hyein's going to be able to come with us," Minji said.

When Hyein arrived, we were just waiting for one more person.

When he arrived, my heart immediately started beating faster.

He had his jacket and hood up like normal, but he looked more attractive than before.

"Right! Who's ready to go to the water park??" Y/n said.

We all cheered and got onto the train, we had a 1 hour train ride ahead of us.

Cheol's POV
I arrived at the train station and started looking for the group.

Y/n had asked me to protect Haerin specifically today.

I spotted them and began walking over to them when someone caught my eye.

Haerin's new hair looked amazing.. but I didn't get too attached, I was only here to guard her after all.

When we got onto the train, Haerin and I sat together.

We were about halfway there when my stomach started rumbling.

I skipped breakfast so I was kind of hungry.

She pulled out a lunchbox and started feeding me.

It felt a bit wrong but I went along with it.

"Y-you've got some on the corner of your mouth.." she quietly said to me.

I tried using my tongue to get rid of it, but that didn't seem to work.

Haerin then got out a tissue and started gently wiping it off.

I noticed she was getting a little too close so I pulled back a bit.

She seemed slightly hurt by my action and I started feeling bad.

When we got off the train walked to the water park, we all went in and got changed in our separate stalls.

I started undressing and didn't notice the lock wasn't turned all the way,

The door opened while I was shirtless and I turned around to see who was there.

It was Hyein, standing there speechless.

We stared at each other for a split second before she apologised quickly ran off and I shut and locked the door properly.

We all regrouped near the water slides.

Hyein was still red while the group was discussing what to do.

"What's up with Hyein?" I heard Y/n whisper to Danielle.

"Hyein opened the door to Cheol's stall while he had his shirt off, I was in the stall next to him so I heard it all." Danielle replied.

Haerin heard this too and got slightly irritated.

After a bit we all split up and I made my way over to Haerin, as ordered.

"Hey! Cat girl!" I tried to get her attention through all the noise of kids and parents having fun.

She turned around with a "Huh?"

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"I wanna try those slides over there!" She replied.

We made our way up to the top of the slide and I could tell Haerin started getting afraid of how high we were.

The person at the top of the water slide said we could only go one at a time, but seeing how afraid Haerin was, I insisted.

He made me sit with Haerin in between my legs, her head resting on my torso.

"You're good to go," he said.

When I let go, Haerin didn't seem afraid anymore.

I think she enjoyed laying on my torso, as she kept giggling the whole time.

When we reached the end into the deep water, Haerin started panicking.

It didn't take me long to realise that she forgot to tell me she couldn't swim.

She started sinking and I rushed over to her, trying to get through the herd of people.

When I got there, she was already unconsciously floating so I carried her out of the water and tried ti get her to wake up.

When she didn't wake up, I started doing CPR.

The rest of the group rushed over.

"Crap!! I forgot to tell you Haerin can't swim!!" Danielle yelled in frustration.

The CPR didn't seem to work, so I took a deep breath and pressed my lips onto hers, blowing air into her lungs.

She woke up in the middle of this and then started coughing up water soon afterwards.

I sat her up.

"Haerin? You okay?" I said to her, heart still racing.

"I-*cough* I'm okay!" She replied.

"It's a good thing Cheol was here!!" Hanni yelled over the background noise.

We all decided not to go into deep water anymore and decided to try the floating ring drift.

For some reason, there weren't any small ones left, so me and Haerin ended up sharing a bigger one.

We were both silent the whole ride.

When we were about to leave the water park to go home, we crossed paths at with Beomgyu and a large group of friends.

"Well, if it isn't the knight in shining armour," he laughed.

"I have no idea why you're laughing when he kicked your ass." Y/n said.

Beomgyu didn't like that comment and threw a punch at Y/n.

Haerin looked at me and I was about to step in when Y/n suddenly stopped his punch and threw him over their shoulder into the hard floor.

It seemed like Y/n's body had remembered how to fight!

"What are you all doing? Squash them!" Beomgyu yelled on the ground.

I pulled Haerin close to me and started to fight off the goons.

Y/n and I'd gotten through most of them like nothing, but then I saw Jaewook and Hyuk approaching.

"Hey Sleeping Beauty," Hyuk said.

Jaewook snatched Haerin from behind me as the remaining bottom feeders surrounded me.

I was about to throw a punch, when Hyuk stopped me.

"Ah ah ah, you might wanna take a look at what will happen if you try anything," he said, pointing to Jaewook behind him.

I saw Jaewook holding Haerin by the throat, threatening to force himself onto her.

"Shit!!" I thought to myself. "I fucked up as a bodyguard again!"

"I'll let her go if you get on your knees." Hyuk said.

I smiled. I was so pissed. Did this asshole really think he had an advantage over me?

I threw a punch at one of the goons, knocking him out.

I looked and saw that Jaewook took that as a sign to do whatever he wanted to Haerin.

"I have to end this quickly!" I thought to myself.

They all rushed at me at the same time

I kicked Hyuk in the face and dragged him by his hair over to me and then launched him at the rest of the assholes.

I ran over to Jaewook before he could do anything and hit him.

I hit him again, and again and again until Y/n stopped me.

"That's enough, don't you think you should help Haerin?" They said.

"HEY!! SECURITY!! WHAT HAVE YOU KIDS BEEN DOING HERE?" A member of staff shouted.

"GET OUT OF OUR WATER PARK!!"

And just like that, we got them kicked out.

"I'll remember your face." Beomgyu said, as he and his group left.

On the train ride home, Haerin got a snack out for us to share.

It was a box of pocky sticks.

She put one end into her mouth and faced me.

I was a little confused, I've never seen this before.

"J-just hurry up and get the other end!" She said with a shaky voice and pink face.

I bit down on the other end and looked down, waiting for something to happen.

All of a sudden, I felt a pair of soft lips against mine.

I looked up to see Haerin with her eyes tightly shut.

"Woah woah what?!" I thought to myself.

I quickly pulled back.

"W-what's wrong? Haerin asked, a little worried.

"You know I'm younger right? And plus I'm only here to protect you." I said to her.

She looked down, I guessed those words really stung her.

I looked over to the other seats to see Hanni frowning and shaking her head at me.

Although I promised to myself never to become attached to the person I was being paid to protect, I eventually gave into my feelings and I lifted her head up as she leaned back in to kiss me.

We pulled back and she was blushing all over, unable to hide her cute smile.

"Do.. you want to date me??" She asked looking at me with those cat eyes of hers.

"O-of course I will," I told her.

The reached for something in her backpack and pulled out a neatly wrapped gift.

"A-a late birthday present," She said.

I was surprised she actually remembered.

I saw Hanni, Y/n and Danielle silently cheering.

But when I looked to the seats behind them, I saw Hyein looking super downhearted at what just happened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 893 16
Danielle hates Haerin after what she did to her, but Haerin unexpectedly falls for her. Will Danielle give Haerin a second chance? A semi-enemies to...
13.3K 884 16
You hate Kang Haerin. Is she hates you back? Or something that you can't even imagine. (Kang Haerin x Gn reader) Hope you enjoy reading~
3.1K 186 7
(Idol AU) Throughout your whole life, all you've ever done was contained in a small town in South Korea. You were perfectly fine with everything that...
27.5K 1.3K 22
A story where a girl named Haerin meets Danielle , not under the best circumstances, as they were basically forced to get married suddenly and had to...