one piece x reader one shot l...

Door sandycake8

now this book my look familiar, wattpad deleted my fucking story and were fucking shit getting it back, as in... Meer

Embarrassment (bdsm sub ace)
Good Boy (sub Ace)
blood bound (soft dom god law)
Flirting (dom ace)
quiet (sub rosinante)
Equations Part 1 (teacher shanks)
Equations part 2 (soft daddy dom shanks)
Studies part 1 (dom law)
Studies part 2 (soft loving law)
Stockholm (law forced)
Onii-Chan (shy ace)
Tiger stripes (dom zoro)
undying love (yandere vampire mihawk)
Sick (soft law)
poker (sub nami)
Hide & seek (soft dom luffy)
Bad girl (soft dom sanji)
Asshole (coach smoker)
Never regret (vampire Bartholomew)
Mine (jealous Alfa zoro)
Lakehouse (rich jock ace)
Little mouse (dom Doflamingo forced)
Detention (dom teacher mihawk)
Beloved (Anubis law)
Volunteering (soft teacher Marco)
Birthday wish (Mihawk & shanks threeway)
Captains whore (hard dom law)
?needed? (Soft mihawk)
Forgiving (young sub shanks)
Obey me (bdsm sub Kidd)
Books (daddy mihawk)
Nesting part 1 (omega law)
Nesting part 2 (omega law)
iRobot (android law)
day by day (daddy ace)
Mate (dom siren shanks)
Dinner Time (sub thatch)
Heat (law forced)
Obedience part 1 (bdsm hard dom law)

Better (dom luffy)

3.3K 64 17
Door sandycake8

It was no secret that I was a giant flirt. I mean, its so easy to get what you want that way. Being on the straw hat crew makes it that much better, it works so much easier on them. however, every time I do it now my captain pops out of nowhere and makes me do something. if that wasn't bad enough, he comes over and checks to make sure I'm doing what he said. I hate it, its boring. I like fucking with everyone, its funny to see their reactions.

"yohohohoho y/n I have not seen you in some time, now I can finally ask you. if you would kindly show me your panties?" sonji came up and punched him in the head.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" as he was yelling at brook I undid the button to my booty shorts and pulled them down just a tad and hooked my thumbs in my underwear straps and pulled them up so they could just barely see my f/c panties with a little bow on the front of them.

"well, since you asked so kindly brook, here" sanji and brook both stopped and looked down at them. they both got massive nose bleeds and put their hands in the air screaming happy screams. Franky popped out of somewhere next to them.

"hey what are yelling ab-YAWWSA" he started to say till he looked down and screamed as he got a nose bleed. then they all fell over whining.

"i cant believe she did that"

"Y/N GO CLEAN THE BRIG!!!" luffy yelled with a serious face as he stood on top of the kitchen.

"ohh come onn luf- wait, we have a brig?" Franky twitched.

"e-every pirate s-ship n-needs a brig" he mumbled out still twitching on the floor.

"GO! CLEAN! BRIG! NOW!" he yelled again.

"come on why do i-" he cut me off.

"are you going against your captain y/n?" he tilted his head to look at me and we held eye contact for a few seconds before I looked to the side and down as I pulled my shorts back up and buttoned them.

"n-no captain..... ill get right on it" I walked to the bath area and grabbed some cleaning supplies before making my way out.

"hello y/n, how are you" robin stopped me before I went to go look for this brig we have.

"not good, luffy always yells at me and makes me do stuff all the time. I don't know why he hates me so much. if he was going to be this way, why did he ask me to join?" I sighed as I answered he question and started thinking out loud to myself.

"I see... have you considered that he doesn't like you flirting with others" I shrugged.

"I don't see why that would matter, its not like I'm fucking everyone on the ship, what's there to be upset about?" she patted my shoulder and walked away.

"it was just a thought" I just shook my head, ridding myself of thoughts that luffy might be jealous and started my search for this brig we have. after some time of me walking around i found it behind a door with a bared window that we never use. which was made evident from the amount of dust in here, making me cough before I even got in the room. I took a bandana from around my upper arm and tied it around my face, covering my mouth and nose to help me breath a little better. I got started getting the cobwebs and dust down from the ceiling, then I worked on the walls, and lastly I started to scrub the floor on my hands and knees. the room wasn't that big, just a few chained cuffs here and there, and a few benches. I heard the door open behind me, knowing it was luffy I didn't bother to turn around, shortly after I heard it close again. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"why is he so mean to me? I didn't do anything wrong. if he hates me so much then why keep me on his crew... I just don't understand" I sighed as I was thinking out loud. before I had time to register what was happening, I had my wrists grabbed and was spun around with my back slamming against the wall as I was still sitting on the floor. after my groan of pain. I opened my eyes to see a straight faced luffy looking into mu soul making my body clench.

"i think you know why I make you do things when you act like.... that" he glanced to where the outside deck was at the end of his sentence.

"but i do-" he put his finger to my lips with the other hand that wasn't holding my wrists up.

"shhh, I don't need you to talk" he took his hands away from me and I went to use mine to get up, but I couldn't pull them down. I looked up to see he cuffed my wrists in the sitting down chains as I pulled on my wrists.

"I just need you to listen" he sat on the floor in front of me and caged me to the wall with his legs.

"b-bu-"

"and to make sure that happens, we are going to move this down a bit" he cut me off by untying my bandana and moved it down so it was in my mouth and tied it tight behind my head so I couldn't close my mouth, then he stuffed the excess into my mouth to muffle me more. I'm not going to lie, I was confused as hell with what he was doing, scared a little, and a little turned on which just confused me more. was i supposed to be turned on? was i supposed to be scared? where did this luffy come from, was he always here, always like this?

"caa-aann" I couldn't even understand what came out of my mouth, but I knew it was captain.

"shh, don't bother trying to talk, I cant understand you anyway" he trailed his fingers from the bandana that was starting to get wet from my saliva, down my neck making me shiver. he stopped at my boob to lightly rub his hand in a circle around it making me groan from the feel. I may be a flirt, but that doesn't mean I have been with someone or been touched like this before. having it be luffy just made it feel that much better.

"hmm, like that?" his eyes looked up from his hand to my face as he scooted closer to me, i could feel his breath on my caller bone.

"I want to show you whos better" he said as he kissed my chest and his hand ghosted down my belly. I moaned, loving his warmth, but I also pulled back a little due to me being nervous.

"I can take you to greater highs"" he whispered in my ear making me shiver from his hot breath. he slid his hand into my shorts and panties.

"caaa-aann" I whined. not sure if I wanted more or if I shouldn't.

"ohh- are you trying to say captain?" I closed my eyes and shook my head up and down.

"I see" he started to circle my clit as his other figures played with my pussy lips making me shiver and moan as I turned my head exposing my neck to him.

"caaaaa-aaaannn" he chuckled to my cries.

"you know... you get wetter every time you say that" he pushed a finger into me making me push my back against the wall as I whined out.

"cccaaaa-aaannn" he kissed my neck.

"its kind of hot honestly" he put another finger in me as he started to move them around. it felt a little weird but then he touched a spot in me that made me clench my muscles and push back into the wall more.

"caaa-aaann" I cried as he did it again.

"see how much better I can do it, see how much better you feel when its me touching you" he gripped my waist with his other hand making me squirm from what he was doing to my body. it felt good, its like what he was doing to my pussy was being amplified.

"caaa-aannn hhheesss" I begged as I squirmed. I didn't know what i wanted him to do, but i wanted more of it.

"please? please what? please fuck you? please show you how a real man can make you feel? well since you asked so nicely" he took his hand out of my shorts making me whine a little before he took them off along with my panties. I tried to cross my legs so he wouldn't see down there but him being between my legs now, made that hard. he unbuttered his shorts and pulled them down a little. it sprang out, his dick. I could see it. my eyes went wide, I never saw a dick before.

"don't look at him like that... you'll just make him more excited" then it twitched and I turned my head and looked down away from it. I heard him spit then saw his arm move up and down.

"am going to make you feel so good you'll forget about every other man that has ever touched you" he grabbed under my thighs and lifted me up and brought me closer to him. I felt a poke at my pussy lips then something go inside, it was big, it wasn't slow, and it hurt like a bitch.

"caaa-caaaa-caaaa-aaannn" I whined as tears started to leave my eyes. he was looking down where our body's were now connected.

"I'm not that big for you to whine like that unl-" he stopped talking as he looked to my face and saw me crying. he wiped some tears away with his thumbs then pulled the bandana out of my mouth and untied it.

"caaaptaaainnn i-it h-hurts" I continued to cry in his arms as the pain started to burn.

"y/n are... are you a virgin" I shook my head up and down as I calmed just enough that I could talk better.

"y-yes i never d-did this b-before o-or the other s-stuff" I cried more as the burning faded little by little.

"i-i didn't know that... I would have been more gentle with you" he kissed my chest and uncuffed my hands. I rubbed my wrists to get the sting out.

"I'm sorry, I can lift you off" he started to lift me up but it felt odd so I grabbed his shoulders and pushed back down.

"y-y/n" he moaned startled.

"i-i want to, that f-felt g-good captain" I stammered as I was panting. he made a strained face as his cheeks got red. he looked back down where we were connected and shook his head up and down as his hands glided from my thighs up my back, around my waist to my belly, up my chest, and back down my back resting them at my hips. the feel of his hands made me shiver and clench around him as I moaned.

"just move with my motions" he brought his one hand up and put it on my chin as he pulled my face to his. our lips connected in a kiss and my eyes fluttered closed, I could feel him twitch in me making me moan. he licked my lip, I didn't know what that meant but he pulled my jaw down a little and pushed his tongue in my mouth and put his hand back on  my hip. he licked at my tongue and I was confused so I just did what he was doing and played with his tongue with my own. I guess that was what he wanted cuz he groaned into my mouth and squeezed my hips a little, rocking my hips in the process. I broke the kiss with a gasp and put my head in the crook of his neck. he chuckled making me rock mu hips more making me moan at the friction.

"dose that feel good?" i shook my head slowly.

"y-yes ca-ptain" he kissed my neck and slid his hands up and down my back. I thought about before and slid myself up and back down making us both groan. he put his hands back on my hips and gripped them hard as he moved me to bounce and roll my hips on him faster making me moan as I threw my head back.

"you're gorgeous y/n" he said then started to leave open mouth kisses all over my neck.

"don't flirt with anyone else, don't give anyone else those eyes. leave all that for me... please" he whispered in my ear as he then kissed it. I looked back down to him and brought his head closer to kiss me, nocking his hat back in the process.

"I love you luffy" I mumbled against his lips making him groan and shove his tongue in my mouth as he made me bounce and grind on him faster making me moan and whimper in his mouth. next thing I knew I was laying on my back with him above me thrusting into me harder making me turn my head breaking the kiss.

"ooohhh fuccckkk" I cried as I gripped his back under his vest as I licked the sweat from his shoulder to his neck.

"damn" he growled in a low voice making me shiver as he lifted my one leg up  on his shoulder going faster hitting a spot in me that made my back and arms stiffen. it felt so fucking good my eyes rolled as I pushed my head back and clawed at the floor as I cried out with each thrust into that spot.

"look at me, look at me, look at me as I make you feel good y/n" I tried my best to focus on his face but I had a few tears in my eyes from feeling so good.

"d-dose it f-feel good" he pant as he brought his one forearm down close to my head to prop himself up with that hand laying on top of my head. his other hand was gripping the thigh of the leg he had on his shoulder.

"ya-ya-yes-oh-oh-oh-god-AH-AH-AAHHHH" I got louder and louder as something in me was building and god, did it feel good.

"c-cum for me *kiss* c-cum for me *kiss* p-please *kiss* for me" he whispered to me between open mouth kisses on my neck sending me over that edge having me cry out his name. his thrusts became sloppier as he started to mumble curses with his forehead pressed against mine. with one final hard thrust he stilled in me as his grip on my leg got harder and he breathed real heavy and deep. I could feel something drip out of my pussy and down my thighs. he pulled my leg off his shoulder and used that hand to cup my face and give me an open mouth kiss on the lips.

"I don't want you acting like that with anyone else again, your my girl.... ill wash you, you look tired" he told me as he scooped me up and made his way out. I think I like this outcome.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.6K 224 23
βˆ† Synopsis βˆ† Y/n was living a boring and long life, of failure and disapointment. Even if their life had improved, it didn't bring any spark of hope...
4.4K 176 22
Modern! AU After an accident you lost your only friend and you had become more disconnected from the world so your parents decided to move you away t...
99.2K 2K 122
Fluff, Lemon, of our favorite OP characters. Requests are not open currently. PSA: All Y/N's are 18+ unless otherwise stated. You Spam, You. Are...
7.7K 87 7
. . βˆ΄β”β”β”βœΏβ”β”β”βˆ΄ 【𝑢𝑡𝑬-𝑺𝑯𝑢𝑻𝑺 π‘ͺ𝑢𝑳�...