Unexpected Love || Harry Styl...

By clarity-

Meredith's perfect life turned upside down after her parents death meaning she had to move in with her older... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four (END)
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ!)

Extra | UN Fragment

12K 276 42
By clarity-

I feel so awkward writing for this book again, it's honestly been so long. I think it's been around a year or less, I don't even know. Anyway, I had the Heredith feels for a few seconds and now I feel like I should write a short chapter/one-shot kind of thing. It has to do with the same story line but it's just a cutesy moment/scene I guess lmfao.

So enjoy!

-

L E T I T B E

I gasped as I felt his hands travel at a slow pace towards my crotch, his lips leaving sloppy wet kisses down my jawline. My breathing was uneven, every breath that managed to escape my parted lips, raggedly moving in and out of my mouth in panting intervals. I tried to focus on our surroundings but everything was blurry. I was unable to keep my eyes open for more then five seconds because the pleasure that pervaded my body distracted me from my senses.

"Harry," I gulped attempting to speak although his thumb was rubbing circles on my hips. The effect he had on me was...it was not explainable. It was impractical to put my emotions towards him in words. We have been through so much and although he hurt me more than a couple of times, I ended up in his arms somehow.

It's almost like he's a magnet. My heart manages to bolt right back to him even if I didn't want it to.

"Harry?" I pushed back, realizing that Harry wasn't the source of the voice.

It was Collin.

It felt as if a bucket full of ice cold water was dumped over my head bringing me back to reality. My head threw back like I just experienced getting hit by a basketball square in the face.

"Mrs. Robinson ruined Christian, she was the reason why he was like that!" I yelling at the top of my lungs unaware of where I was.

"Excuse me, Ms. Watson?" I heard the teacher, Mrs. Smith questioned with raised eyebrows almost to say 'you-did-not-just-say-that' with her expression.

Oh shit.

Everyone in the classroom snapped their heads my way, most of them already snickering from the inappropriate outburst I just had. I felt blood rush to my face, my hands covering my mouth to indicate that I didn't mean to say that out loud.

I could spot Harry sitting near the window, across the room from where I sat. I remember telling him to always sit at least seven seats away from me because whenever he was near me, the sexual tension was too fucking high for my liking.

Cumming in class was very uncomfortable. I would know since I went through it not once but twice because of fucking Harry.

Harry smirked my way endeavoring to not laugh like every other student in the class. I glared at him before turning back to the teacher who stood in front of the classroom since gaping at me.

"Ms. Watson, we are having a discussion on the book Pride and Prejudice, not Fifty Shades of Grey!" She basically screamed.

"I'm sorry Ma'am," I whispered sliding lower in my seat trying to conceal myself from her view.

"No wonder you kids are so thirsty these day," I think I heard the teacher murmur to herself which I lightly chuckled at.

After a few more class discussions (that I barely participated in), the bell rang informing the student body that the school day has come to an end. I seized my notebook and writing utensils before hurtling out the classroom.

I couldn't delay my chance to sprint home to watch sappy movies until two in the morning with nothing but junk food to accompany me. I have been awaiting for Friday to stroll around so I can waste my weekend doing nothing but sleep and eat.

I rushed past the many classroom to the one towards the end of the hallway, attempting to find my late research paper which was due a few days ago. I was thankfully given an extension because of the many school days I missed thanks to the flu.

The teacher happily took my paper before waving me good-bye. I strode to the exit of the school building but my feet halted when I spotted a certain boyfriend of mine sitting in Mrs. Smith's classroom.

I wonder if he earned himself detention. I thought but quickly pushing the assumption away because Harry has astoundingly been staying out of trouble often lately. I tiptoed into the classroom totally forgetting my plans I had set since Monday morning. With his back facing me, it seemed as if he was anxiously jotting things down on a piece of paper.

Deciding to scare him, I bent down so my lips were just a few inches away from his ear. I smirked before sticking my tongue out and licking the tip of his ear.

He instantly leaped up from his chair and stepped a few steps behind with the most shocked face I have ever seen. His eyes wide, his lips parted and his hands over his cheat trying to assimilate what just happened.

"What is wrong with you?!" He exclaimed breathing out harshly. I giggled softly before sitting in the seat in front of his desk.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he sat himself back onto the seat he was previously sitting in.

"I'm trying to finish this stupid essay. It was due today but I didn't bother doing it," he answered pointing to the wrinkle piece of paper with scribbles and cross marks everywhere.

I furrowed my eyebrows together saying, "So why do it now?"

"The teacher now tells me that it will fuck up my whole grade if I don't hand it in."

"So you do care about your grades?" I teased.

"Well I basically have to so I can get out of this hell," he commented making me nod.

"I can help if you want..." I offered not really wanting to leave knowing Harry was struggling with this.

"Please," he whispered peering at me through his long eyelashes making me heart skip a beat.

"O-okay," I faltered, falling under that trance again where he would just give me that sexy look and my knees would go weak. I shouldn't feel new to that feeling but it seems everything Harry does, even if he has done it over a million times, was brand new, the effect more vast than the last.

"Can I close the door?" He asked while passing the paper to me. I shrugged not really giving it a second thought. My eyes wandered over the paper, reading the prompt typed on the top of the page.

Think about an event in your life that taught you an important lesson. Write a narrative in which you tell what happened and how you learned a lesson. Be sure to include specific details so that a reader can follow your story.

"It seems pretty simple Harry," I spoke as he slouched in his seat.

"It would be pretty simple if I actually experienced whatever shit this says," he groaned running a hand through his curls resulting me to bite my bottom lip lightly. I shook my head and tried to concentrate.

"C'mon, there has to be a time when you learned a lesson through what happened..."

"There might be but I don't remember it."

"Okay um, let's try this." I stood up straight in the seat and put my hands on my lap. "Close your eyes."

"What?" He inquired raising his eyebrows in confusion.

"Close your eyes," I repeated but slower this time. "You have to think deeply if you want to recall an event."

"Meredith, this is stupid. What is the point in-"

"Just do it!" I exclaimed cutting him off. He sighed shaking his head side to side before his eyes fluttered closed shut. I followed his actions and closed my eyes as well.

"What do I do now?" He spoke in a hasty tone.

"Well first, you have to calm down and not rush," I chuckled before continuing. "Second, try to look back onto occasions that you can't seem to forget. Think of events that you can recall and live back to without forcing yourself."

I heard him hum making me smile softly as I put my hands under my chin with my eyes still screwed shut. It didn't feel like I was only guiding Harry, I was guiding myself as well. Images flashed through my mind of many circumstances I can never seem to forget. It surprised me at how many memories involved around Harry.

First day of school, our first kiss, the night of the dance...all those memories were like permanently written on a board within my brain. It was almost scary.

My eyes slowly opened only to find a grinning Harry staring back at me.

"I told you to close your eyes, idiot!"

"I know. But how can I when I have your beautiful face to stare at in front of me?" I literally felt my heart melt like chocolate under the summer sun. It pooled in my stomach which was doing back flips at his words.

"Stop saying stuff like that Harry," I mumbled covering my face with my hands to conceal the blush that skipped its way to my cheeks. "I'm sure I'll get attached if you keep saying things such as that."

"I want you to be attached to me."

"Why?" I questioned letting my hands fall onto the desk. I gazed at him with a puzzled expression wondering what went on in his head. He was so...captivating, it was unfeasible to resist him.

"Because I'm already attached to you," his words made touched my heart in the weirdest way possible but I seemed to love it.

I was head over heels in love with this guy. He was a thief. He purloined my heart and he can't seem to let go of it even if he desired to. Harry was unexplainble. He was impossible. But in the end of the day, he was my unexplainable, impossible, heart-stealing jerk.

I just feared that it wouldn't last like that forever.

"Surely you know what a kiss is, right?" I asked cheekily grinning from ear to ear.

"I shall know when you give it to me," he responded smoothly making me swoon.

My hands grabbed a hold of his shirt as I inched closer, enough to feel his body heat radiating towards me. His hands stayed entwined on the desk signaling that I was in control.

He wanted me to make the first move. And the first move is what he shall get.

I leaned in, lips parting slighting, my lips flitting to rest upon his. As soon as I felt his soft lips connect with mine, the butterflies in my stomach awoken. My hands rested my hands on the edge of the desk to keep myself from falling because I was in quite an awkward position. My back arched from the uneasy state however, soon Harry realized and pulled away.

He snatched my both of my hands into his large ones and briskly pulled me off the seat and onto his lap. He captures my lips again but this time in a searing kiss making me gasp against his mouth.

He ran his fingertips up my forearm, leaving a trail of goosebumps blooming in their wake. He brought his hand up to cup my cheek, his thumb running along the curve of my cheekbone. I nestled into his hand, feeling his warmth seep into mine. His kiss was soft, but urgent leaving me breathless and flushed when we finally broke apart.

Our foreheads leaned against each other as we both tried to catch our breaths.

"Stay with me, don't ever leave," I muttered as my arms wrapped around his neck, my face buried in his neck, his sweet scent invading my nostrils. His arms tightly held onto me as if telling me that we were inseparable.

"I'll stay as long as you want me to," I heard him murmur into my hair.

"How about forever?"

"You want me to stay forever?" He questioned in what seemed to be a shocked voice.

"Please," I pleaded.

"Okay, but it's just that... well forever is a little short don't you think?"

I laughed pulling away enough to see his face. "You know I love you, right?" I said placing my chin on his shoulder.

"Of course, who wouldn't?" I pulled back and playfully glared at him. "I love you too," he added making me beam in satisfactions.

"You better," I whispered holding on to him hoping he kept his promise.

(This was too cute for it's own good, I just can't anymore with myself. I need to find myself a boyfriend because this is just ugh! I hope you guys enjoyed this, I'm not sure where this scene really takes place in. I think after Harry asked her to be his girlfriend but like before Tori and Molly showcased their little show. COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE OF THIS BECAUSE I'M LONELY AND I NEED HEREDITH TO KEEP ME SATISFIED WITH MY (NON-EXISTENT) LOVE LIFE! Btw, i lurv you guys okay?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 2 23
Teagan can't wait for high school to be over. When she turns eighteen her best friends get her One Direction backstage passes and concert tickets. Th...
3.8K 93 22
Katie Sullivan goes to a normal high school where she crosses paths with a boy. Harry Styles. The schools heart throb. She doesn't want anything to d...
74.3K 1.6K 26
Cara, a well behaved girl all through her life but one thing keeps rearing its head, harry styles. Harry is no usual boy as he is from a poor family...
451K 8.5K 52
Reina Higgins spent most of her life under the watchful eye of her father, being trained who to love and who to stay away from. When she turned twent...