Second Chance (Taekook)

By My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 74
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 76
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 85
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89
CHAPTER - 90

CHAPTER - 33

2.5K 114 20
By My_IntrusiveThoughts

The Day

The remaining days passed in a blink. Time has its own flow and in that its own beauty, for it cannot be commanded by wind as water can, yet only pass with unique divinity.

All Taehyung did in those two days was packing his bags, bothering his parents to tell him about the destination or trying to make Jeongguk reveal the destination. But his efforts were wasted as they all succeeded to keep it a secret which resulted in Taehyung getting sulky.

Now Taehyung was sitting in the living room, his luggage kept at the corner of couch, his feet tapping impatiently on the floor, waiting for Jeongguk to arrive for his night over at Jeon Mansion. He was excited about staying there and meeting Jeon Family.

In his past life he didn't have good relations with either of them, he had pushed them all away whenever anyone of them tried to talk to him. But this time he will put more efforts to win their hearts and will appreciate all the love given to him by Jeon family.

"Look at him. Excited to go to his In Laws house." His mother remarked, teasing him. His mother had teased him for two straight days seeing him so enlivened about the vacation.

"Yeah. If I remember correctly he was always the one who would not make any efforts for vacations. You have to do all his packings and now look at him, sitting here, all luggage packed and a bag full of gifts for his In Laws." His father also joined earning a whine from Taehyung.

"Dad! You too! I'm not talking to both of you." Taehyung whined as he turned his whole attention to his phone.

"See honey, he is now ignoring us." His father said as he put down the file he was reading.

"Yeah, Should we also sulk as he did for last two days when 'his' fiancé didn't talked that much to him." His mother said in a fake sad tone, successfully turning Taehyung's face red.

"I did not sulked." He protested.

"Yeah Sure you didn't" His parents said in a mocking tone.

Well he did sulked. Jeongguk was busy for last two days. He had meetings scheduled for almost whole days, didn't even get time to eat. But he still texted Taehyung every time he was free which was not a lot. Taehyung understood that but it doesn't mean he was happy with that.

"When is Joonie Hyungie coming back?" Taehyung asked, trying to change the topic of conversation.

"After two weeks. It turned out the problem was too deep rooted in the firm." His father replied.

Well, Namjoon has to go to Singapore because of an emergency situation on the very next day Taehyung came back in this life time.

Kim Corp. has recently acquired a firm in Singapore and everything was going smoothly, every documents were signed but later it was found that no necessary clearance was taken before building's construction and all documents were faked. Kim's lawyer had betrayed them.

So, now it has turned into a huge legal chaos and Namjoon is there to resolve all that. Mr. Kim is going there after two days. He would have gone there earlier but someone was needed here in South Korea to take care of Kim Corp.

The family sat there and gossiped till they heard a car honk, and a butler coming to inform

"Young Master Jeon has arrived." following him was Jeongguk himself.

"Good Evening Mom Dad." Jeongguk said as he entered the home.

"Good evening son." Mr. Kim replied as he stood up and patted Jeongguk's pat.

After spending some time in the Kim Mansion and having their dinner both Jeongguk and Taehyung left for Jeon Mansion.

When they were near Jeon Mansion, it was the moment when Taehyung started felling nervous. It was for the first time he will be visiting there.

"Baby calm down. They are just my family." Jeongguk tried to calm him down. But the reply he got was

"They are not 'Just' your family. They are your FAMILY. Forget it you won't understand."

Jeongguk just sighed and slowly leaned down and attached his lips to the hyper boy's lips to calm him down and the outcome was as he expected. Taehyung flushed and turned silent.

"Come" Jeongguk said as he held his hand for Taehyung who shyly held it and followed him.

They were welcomed by Jeongguk's grandparents and his parents. Taehyung bowed to them.

"Hey baby, don't bow" Jeongguk's mother said as she welcomed Taehyung with a hug.

"Hii Mom" Taehyung replied shyly as he returned the hug.

"Tae come here and sit beside me." Jeongguk's grandmother said as she patted the seat near her.

Taehyung sat beside her and was engulfed in a warming hug.

"You grew up a lot. Last time I saw when you were ten. After that you stopped coming here." She said as she caressed his face.

"Sorry Grandma. But now i'll visit a lot " Taehyung promised with a sad tone.

"Hey don't be sad bear. Now go and rest we have to leave early in the morning." Jeongguk grandmother said as she and Jeongguk's grandfather stood up and kissed his head and left with her husband who also patted with his head with a gentle smile.

"So I have prepared a guest room for Taehyung but I think both of you will prefer to sleep in Jeongguk's room." Mrs Jeon said as she winked at them.

"Mom!" Taehyung whined as he hid his face in his hands.

"Okay i'll stop. Good night baby. Good night bunny." Mrs. Jeon said as she kissed both of their foreheads and left with Mr. Jeon.

"Where are Uncle and aunt?" Taehyung asked when he didn't saw them or Jeongguk's cousins.

"They went to meet Uncle's parents. They will meet us at the airport." Jeongguk said as he offered his hand to Taehyung who held it and led him to his room.

"You definitely love Black huh." Taehyung exclaimed as soon as he entered the room.

"If you don't like we can change it." Jeongguk said as he looked around his room.

"No I love it. Its beautiful." Taehyung answered 'and hot. It will be look aesthetic when we will make love' left unsaid.

"Okay. But if you want to change something don't hesitate." Jeongguk said as he came close to Taehyung and pecked his lips which turned Taehyung shy.

"I should change." Taehyung said as he fiddled with Jeongguk's shirts button.

"Yeah. You can freshen up here i'll use guest room's washroom." Jeongguk said as he picked up his clothes and left the room but not before pecking Taehyung's lips again.

When Jeongguk returned Taehyung was settled on his bed hiding under a fluffy blanket he found in the closet. Jeongguk laid beside him and Taehyung immediately cuddled to him, resting his head above his heart.

"Sleepy?" Jeongguk questioned when he saw Taehyung trying to keep his eyes open.

"Hmm" was the answer he received as Taehyung snuggled more into his chest. Jeongguk held Taehyung's waist and gently started caressing the area with his thumb.

"Sleep baby we have to wake up early."

"Good night Ggukie" Taehyung slurred as he pecked his lips and fell asleep immediately.

"Good night baby." Jeongguk kissed his forehead and turned off the lights following Taehyung in the dream land.

Next morning

"Wake Up baby. We have to leave." Jeongguk tried to wake Taehyung up as he was already freshen up and ready to leave. He woke up an hour ago but didn't have courage to wake Taehyung as he looked too adorable to do that. So he let his baby sleep for some time. But now, he have to wake him up otherwise they will get late.

"Don't want to." Came the languorous reply as Taehyung snuggled into him.

"I'm sorry baby but you have to." Jeongguk said stroking Taehyung's hairs.

"Noooo" Taehyung whined as he hugged his pillow to his chest not wanting to wake up.

Jeongguk sighed as he picked up the still sleepy Taehyung and carried him to bathroom. He made Taehyung sit on the slab and brought a wet towel. He gently wiped Taehyung's face who whined feeling the cold towel.

Taehyung slightly opened his eyes as after feeling the wet towel.

"Good morning baby." Jeongguk said as he kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"Good morning Ggukie." Taehyung replied as he kissed Jeongguk's cheeks and laid he head on other's shoulder.

"Now get ready or we will be late." Jeongguk said which woke up Taehyung completely and he panicked.

"I'm sorry. I'll get ready soon." Taehyung said as he jumped off the slab and almost fell.

"Careful Baby. Its okay even if we got late we can go there by our private jet." Jeongguk said as he held Taehyung in his arms.

"I know But I want to follow family's tradition. so, I get out and let me get ready." Taehyung said as he pushed Jeongguk out of washroom.

After getting ready both him and Jeongguk went downstairs, had a light breakfast with Jeon family and went to their cars to leave for Airport.

The airport was a cocoon of steel, the walls so elegantly curved and wrapping around to create the inner space. And the beams supported so many windows, let in so much light, that in the daytime it is as bright as any summers day. They arrived there at seven in the morning, when the people moved as rainbows, so brilliant were the colours. They flowed from the check-in desks to the cafe's and through the gates, each one of them heading for a destination of their own making.

At this early hour the airport is as serene as it ever is. The people move with ease, quiet rivers of humanity freshly roused from their slumber. The floors are clean and white, reflecting the early rays and the manmade light the same.

They met Jeongguk's uncle, aunt and cousin at the check in counter.

"Hey Taehyung. You are looking beautiful." Jeongguk's aunt said as she hugged him along with Ho Sing, Jeongguk's cousin.

"Thank you aunt. You are looking beautiful too." He replied as he returned the hug and bowed to Jeongguk's uncle who smiled and ruffled his hairs.

"Let's Go." Mr Jeon said after sometime when he saw everyone had met each other.

Taehyung held Jeongguk's elbow as Jeongguk let him towards his seat. He sat beside Jeongguk and looked around, their seats were in first class, expected.

Soon the flight boarded and Taehyung just laid his head on Jeongguk's shoulder who in turned pecked his forehead and asked,

"Do you want to sleep? You woke up early."

"No. Just wanted to lay me head there." Taehyung smiled as he kissed Jeongguk's jaw.

Jeongguk just hummed and let him do anything. Who is he to stop Taehyung? In fact he loves when Taehyung kiss him.

After some Kisses Taehyung raised his head and looked out of window when he felt that they are high up in the sky.

And for sure they were above the clouds. The clouds were move constantly, flowing as sheets hundreds of feet apart, yet giving the appearance of one layer below.

He clicked a picture of clouds and another one of Jeongguk and posted it on his Instagram handle and again let his head rest on Jeongguk's shoulder.

Well someone as truly said, 'Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion.'

And it truly was a beautiful journey.

________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? To be honest I'm not quite satisfied with this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts.♡♡

Thank you for so much for sparing your time to read.️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.3K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
138K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
130K 6.9K 33
Jeon Jungkook, taking revenge on Kim Taehyung,in a very sweet way, because Kim Taehyung runied Yugyeom's life, someone very near to Jungkook A boy wh...
105K 4.9K 25
Where love comes and find taehyung nd jungkook itself.. arranged marriage which change taehyung and jungkook life for good ..nd their lost heart's s...