That other Family

By Chimera_Regarion

Where there is a secret there is always drama! Izuku Midoriya was a heroes child and he knew it. Not only tha... More

I did nothing wrong!
Ignorance is bliss
Is this real?!
Silent Rage!
This isn't getting anywhere!
At least someone who is nice...
Like mother like son?!
He doesn't get it!
Over dramatic, much?! I don't think so!
Do I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?!
The reason
Please I can change!
There is this thing... it's different now...
Last chance... make it count!

What is going on?!

1.7K 78 19
By Chimera_Regarion

Hitoshi POV

I tried messaging Izuku again, it wasn't read. I felt my stomach drop, Izuku would have answered by now, wondering why I was pinging his inbox like this, I would make a snarky remark and a weird conversation would ensue until it was time for one of us to sleep or in both our cases, try to sleep.

Me: Cottonball, you think he's ok?

Cottonball: Mew

Me: I know buddy, I'm worried too.

I stared at my computer screen a little while more to see if I was just over reacting. Ten minutes turned into 30 and that turned into an hour. By then I was slightly panicking. My heart was beating fast and I gripped my chair's cushion tightly trying to breath steadily.

Cottonball: Mew

I looked down at him, he was pawing at my foot and I picked him up. Cottonball purred and curled up in my lap. I pet him and looked back at my computer and sighed. It seems as though he won't be answering today, which would be the first since we became friends.

Should I tell Mic?

Nah, he doesn't know I talk to Izuku...

Aizawa? He's a safer bet but Eri keeps him around to much for me to talk to him in a comfortable setting.

I shiver as I remembered the last time I tried to talk to Aizawa with Eri there, she stared me down, she started into my eyes till I got uncomfortable and had to leave.

Mic: Hitoshi! Time for dinner!

Me: Coming!

I turned off my computer and stood up with a sigh. Cottonball relaxed in my hold and I left and went to the dining room. When I got in the dining room, Eri was drinking juice from a cup happily, her smile was so big, until she saw me.

Aizawa: Hey Toshi, you ok? You're sweating a lot.

I sat down as far as I can away from the little girl. Mic placed the plate in front of me and I thanked him.

Aizawa: Hizashi, can you hand me the apple juice? Eri just finished her cup.

I tried to not show my eyeroll and and continued eating.

Mic: What did you just do Hitoshi?

I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand. I looked up and saw Mic staring at me sternly and Aizawa confused. I didn't even have to look at Eri to see her smiling.

Me: Nothing. Just eating.

Mic: You have something you want to say? Because you've been quite chatty today.

I was confused, I have been in my room all day. He's the only person I've spoken to all day.

Me: Well I don't, but I do have some constructive criticism.

I see Aizawa smiling and nodding, I feel more comfortable around Aizawa, not because he was my favorite hero, but because I feel like he doesn't judge me, he never has.

Mic: well? Out with it, we're all hungry.

Aizawa: Zashi, stop. Let the kid talk. Go ahead Toshi.

I watch Mic feed Eri, I decide to speak my mind and look at Eri.

Me: I think you guys coddle Eri too much. I know she's new to having a family and having people care about her, I mean come on, she can feed herself.

Aizawa looked at Mic and took the fork from him and gave it to Eri.

Aizawa: He has a point Zashi.

I was gonna smile but then this little bitch, threw her cup.

What the fuck!

You saw that right?

Aizawa looked between Eri and I before watching Mic pick up her broken cup.

Mic: Now look at what you did Hitoshi.

Me: I didn't do anything!

Mic: You made her uncomfortable.

Me: How?!

Aizawa: I'm with the kid on this one, how?

I watch Mic point at the glass and then at Eri who was crying. Aizawa opened his mouth to say something when the phone rang.

Aizawa: I'll get it, Zashi, Calm her down.

He left the room and MIc stared at me as he hugged Eri close.

Mic: I'm disappointed in you Hitoshi.

Me: I'm disappointed in you as well.

Mic: Why?

I didn't answer but kept eating. Aizawa rushed back in the room with a pale face.

Mic: What's wrong Shota?

Aizawa: It's the police, they want you to come in.

Mic: What is a villain attacking?

Aizawa: No, Inko's dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 3.2K 18
Izuku Midoriya hated himself for a long time now. His mother loved him but the words "I am sorry." were stuck in his mind every time he sees her. Dee...
576K 21.1K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...
109K 4.4K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
97.8K 3.5K 16
With nothing left to lose, one might say that killing oneself might be the best option, but what if that doesn't work? Izuku Midoriya, a seemingly qu...