𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

By celeneee2x

With no memory of her life before S.H.I.E.L.D. Cassie has to team up with a group of known superhero's to sav... More

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋
PART ONE
𝟏: 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐥
𝟐: 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫
𝟑: 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟒: 𝐀𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐦 𝐙𝐨𝐥𝐚
𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫
𝟔: 𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟕: 𝐈 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟖: 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟗: 𝐁𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟎: 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟏: 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟐: 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟑: 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟒: 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟓: 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝟏𝟔: 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...
𝟏𝟕: 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐥𝐨𝐰
𝟏𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝟏𝟗: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝟐𝟎: 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝟐𝟏: 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲
𝟐𝟐: 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟐𝟑: 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝟐𝟒: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟒: 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟐𝟓: 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐞𝐬
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝟐𝟔: 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝟐𝟖: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝟐𝟗: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧

58 3 0
By celeneee2x

BACK ON EARTH

The Quinjet arrived at the Avengers Compound, with a wounded Vision. The five within stepped out with Sam helping Vision walk. The five made their way towards the conference room led by Natasha. As soon as they were seen by Rhodey they realized he was on the line with Secretary Ross. Who was currently debating the pardon he had granted Steve and Wanda.

"Mr. Secretary." Steve simply said letting his presence be known.

"You got some nerve." Ross said, as his hologram took a couple steps towards Steve who didn't bother looking away. "I grant you and the girl a pardon and the two of you go and destroy a city." He said, looking between him and Wanda.

"It's called bravery. You could use some of that." Natasha said not even bothering to show concern for the fact that she could get arrested any moment.

"I granted you pardon, in exchange you signed the accords. Now, you're going against them? Are you looking to get arrested?" Ross said, coming to stand in the direct line of Steve.

"Look, my wife is currently missing. I don't care about the accords or whatever deal me and you made." Steve said, taking steps towards Secretary Ross's hologram. "I will do and fight anything to get her back and make sure that the world my family lives in doesn't burn up. And if you wanna stand in my way... I'll fight you too." He added getting a smirk to grow on Natasha's face.

"Arrest them all." Ross simply said as he turned to Rhodey who was standing with his arms crossed.

"All over it." Rhodey said before ending the call with him. "It's great to see you all." He said with a huge smile as everyone started making their way down the small set of stairs.

IN SPACE

"See him down there?" Tony said as Cassie looked onto the lower level where Strange was being kept. His cape floating beside the three as if Strange was actually wearing it.

"Yeah, he's trouble. Big trouble." Peter said, getting Cassie to sigh and look over at him.

"Alright, what's your plan, go." Cassie said getting Tony to look over at him as well.

"Umm... Okay, okay... Uh..." Peter said, getting Tony to roll his eyes. "Okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?" He asked, getting Cassie to furrow her eyebrows.

"Duhh, it came out when I was a teen. But wait, are you really basing your plan on a movie?" Cassie said with a slight eye roll.

Peter went on with the plan and Tony and Cassie had to admit that it was a pretty good plan. Cassie was on the top floor while she whistled and gained Maw's attention. Yet before he could even look at her Tony appeared in front of him with his weapons aimed at him.

"I gotta tell you, he's not really my friend." Tony said as he overheard the conversation Maw was having with Strange who was being tortured by micro glass. "Saving his life is more of a professional courtesy." He added as Maw used his telekinesis to draw out objects.

"You've saved nothing. Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine." Maw said before Cassie quickly jumped off the ledge and sent Maw tumbling to the ground catching him off guard

At the sudden distraction Maw released the objects he had in the air. He was about to defend himself from Cassie when he saw he had taken the spell off of Strange.

"But the kid's seen more movies." Cassie said before Tony blasted the wall behind Maw as Cassie quickly ran to grab Stephen as Peter managed to wrap them with a web and secure them onto a wall.

The hole made on the ship's wall caused Maw to go flying out and as soon as that happened Tony moved over to it and sealed it shut. Once they knew they were safe Strange used a spell and broke off the web that had him and Cassie glued to a wall. As soon as that happened they quickly hit the floor with a thud.

"We gotta turn this ship around." Strange said as Cassie got up from the ground and pressed the button on one of her wrist to remove the suit. She was now back to her regular comfortable clothes as she walked over to Tony and Peter.

"Yeah, now he wants to run. Great plan." Tony said as he heard what Strange had said.

"No, I want to protect the stone." Strange said as he walked over to where Tony and Cassie were looking around the control center of the ship.

"And I want you to thank us. Now, go ahead. We're listening." Tony said not even bothering to look over at Strange.

"For what? Nearly blasting me into space?" Strange asked, getting Cassie to sigh.

"You wouldn't have been the only one out of that hole. We saved your magical ass, a thank you would definitely be nice." Cassie said with a slight eye roll.

"Admit it, you should've ducked out when I told you to. I tried to bench you. You refused." Tony said as he stood beside Cassie in front of Stephen.

"Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you." Strange said, getting Cassie to scoff.

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut billions of miles from earth with no backup." Tony said as Peter tried to join into the conversation behind Strange.

"I'm back up." Peter said, raising his hand getting Cassie to shake her head.

"No, you're not." Cassie quickly said as she took a seat in a control chair. "The adults are talking Peter, so stay out of it." She added as she pointed between Stephen and Tony.

"I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. What is he, your ward?" Stephen said, looking between Cassie and Peter.

"No." Peter said, looking over at Cassie. "I'm Peter, by the way." He added as he extended his hand out for Strange to shake.

"Doctor Strange." Stephen said, not bothering to shake Peter's hand.

"This ship is self-correcting its course." Cassie said with a sigh as she overlooked the control panels. "Thing's on auto-pilot." She added as Strange walked over to her and Tony.

"Can we control it? Fly us home?" Strange asked, looking over at Cassie.

Cassie didn't respond, instead she simply looked down onto her hand and saw the set of rings she had. The red diamond ring which had been gifted to her from Steve as a promise. Her engagement ring which had been given to her weeks before the wedding, and her marriage ring that had Steve's name engraved within. He was all she could think of right now.

"Cassie?" Strange called out getting Cassie to draw away from her thoughts and look over at him.

"Yeah." Cassie simply said looking up at him.

"Can you get us home?" Strange asked, getting Cassie to sigh loudly and get up from the hard chair.

"I heard you." Cassie said as she looked around the room. "And I don't know what to do." She said before catching a glance over at Peter before leaving the room towards somewhere more private.

At the sudden impact that broke the ship to piece's Cassie came running towards the control center where all the others were trying to stop the ship from crashing down. As he saw how everyone was in the room, Strange quickly brought up a shield around the four and Cassie quickly reached for her beads and suited back up. Soon enough the ship came to a stop and they were officially on the planet Titan.

"You all right?" Tony asked as he reached for Cassie who was getting up from the floor.

"Yeah... Peter... Where's Peter?" Cassie asked as she looked around for any signs of the boy.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something... and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Peter said as he came to hang upside down using his web in front of Cassie.

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony said, looking over at Peter.

"He's trying to say that something is coming." Cassie said as she had grown to understand Peter's language.

And as if written in a book, a small ball rolled in beside them. It quickly exploded sending all four of them flying away into the ship's walls.

"Thanos!" Somebody called out, getting Cassie to look over at them and roll her eyes with a grunt as she stood up from the ground. As she saw the boys fighting those that had invaded them, Cassie grew tired and figured if the guy was looking for Thanos then he more than likely would be on their side.

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the eff out." The man with the mask said as he held his weapon to Peter's temple.

At the sudden sight Cassie quickly ran over and brought her hands up in surrender. She shook her head as the man's eyes landed on her.

"I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where is Gamora?" The man asked as he removed the mask and aimed his weapon at Cassie.

"Yeah. I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" Tony asked as he took a stand in front of Cassie in a protective way.

"Listen, let go of the kid okay." Cassie said as she moved away from Tony to try and get the man from shooting at Peter.

"Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you I'm gonna French fry this little freak." Quill said as he held Parker in his hold with the weapon aimed at him once again.

"Let's do it. You shoot my guy and I'll blast him. Let's go!" Tony said as he aimed his gun down at the man below him.

"Tony!" Cassie quickly called out as she saw the grip Quill had on the trigger and on Peter.

TITAN

As everyone around them tried to figure out where exactly it was they were Cassie and Peter stood off to the side. Cassie was so grateful that nothing had happened to Peter. She had grown close to the boy, and vice versa. He was like the little brother she didn't have. She felt complete because she had her husband Steve, her older brother, Tony, and her little brother, Peter. Yet she couldn't help but think of what her children would've been like.

"All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one." Tony said gathering everyone around him, getting Cassie to step away from her thoughts. "It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet." He said as Cassie and Peter simply nodded at Tony's statement as Drax yawned.

"Are you yawning?" Tony asked as everyone turned to look at Drax. "In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?" He asked not even giving him a chance to respond.

"I stopped listening after you said, 'We need a plan.'" Drax said, getting Cassie to roll her eyes.

"Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page." Tony said, moving his attention over to Quill.

"See, 'not winging it' isn't really what they do." Quill said getting Peter to speak up from beside Cassie.

"Uh, what exactly is it that they do?" Peter asked, pointing over at Mantis and Drax.

"Kick names, take ass." Mantis said getting Drax to agree.

Cassie's eyes then glanced over at Strange who was off to the side doing something she grew curious about. As she saw how they weren't going to come to terms as one, Cassie decided it was time for a pep talk.

"Guys, whatever it is we're going to do, we're gonna have to do it as a team." Cassie said, gaining everybody's attention as she looked between Drax, Mantis, and Quill. "Thanos is stronger than any one of us alone. He has two stones already from what we know..." Cassie said before Quill interrupted her.

"Three actually." Quill said as he looked down to the ground. "He got the reality stone when he took Gamora." He added, getting Cassie to sigh.

"Well he's even more powerful now." Cassie said, looking over at Tony. "Which is another reason why we need to work together as one, because together we're stronger." She added as she didn't take her eyes off of Tony.

"Together." Tony said with a nod before Mantis spoke up.

"Excuse me." She said getting everyone to turn to her." Does your friend often do that?" Mantis asked, pointing over at Strange who was doing the same thing as a few seconds ago.

"Strange, we all right?" Tony asked as Cassie took cautious steps towards him.

She was closely followed by Tony as she got closer to the man. She was about to reach for him when suddenly he gasped and fell from his floating position as the green around him vanished.

"Hey, you're okay." Cassie assured him as she reached for him trying to calm his frantic self. "What did you see?" She asked as she realized that the green had something to do with a vision.

"I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." Strange said as Cassie kept her hand resting on his shoulder.

"How many did you see?" Quill asked from behind Cassie.

"Fourteen million six hundred and five." Strange simply replied, getting Tony to take a new in front of him beside Cassie.

"How many did we win?" Tony asked as Cassie's eyes remained on the man in front of her.

"One." Stephen simply replied, getting Cassie to close her eyes and lower her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460 0 9
Agerathea has been with S.H.I.E.L.D. for the past year and has gain control over her abilities, but must face the devastation in Chicago, panic atta...
199K 10.4K 37
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑 | ❝Yeah? I'll have you know my superpower is being a huge asshole, actually.❞ In which the mysterious superhero and S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, Va...
82.8K 1.5K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
10.8K 188 52
Elisabeth, Libby, Rogers, though being younger, always took it upon herself to look after her often sickly elder brother. A fight in an alley brings...