blood like gasoline | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...

Par jasjasjasmine-

โ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง... โž theodore nott... Plus

๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐†๐€๐’๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | Prologue
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | Summer Of Love
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ...Ready For It?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | Baby Malfoy
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | The Ice Princess of Hogwarts
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | Labyrinth
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | No Tears Left to Cry
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | You're Not Sorry
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | Hogsmeade
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | Dear Reader
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | You Broke Me First
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | Oh Christmas Tree
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | Bad Blood
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | Count on Me
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | Fourteen
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | A Thousand Constellations
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | Into His Arms
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | Summertime Sadness
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | Dรฉjร  Vu
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | Hem Hem
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | Snitches get Stitches
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | Pink
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | A Different Light
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | To Be A Gryffindor
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | Untouchable
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | Through the Streets
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | Haters Gonna Hate
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | Fight or Flight
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | The Worst Christmas Ever
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ | Shoulder to Shoulder
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ | Something There
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ | Jealousy, Jealousy
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ | That Way
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ | Distant
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ | Falling
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” | Sparks Fly
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• | Feel Like Shit
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– | Material Girl
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— | Alone
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ | Daddy's Little Girl
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ | Cruel Summer
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ | Lavender Haze
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ | Hits Different
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ | The Joker and the Queen
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ | Ivy
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” | When The Party's Over
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• | Mirrorball
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– | Teenage Dream
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ— | I Forgot That You Existed
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ | No Body, No Crime
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ | Tied Together With a Smile
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ | This Is Me Trying
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ | Delicate
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ | Right Where You Left Me
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ | Peace
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ” | Never Grow Up
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ• | New Year's Day
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ– | Maroon
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ— | The Story Of Us
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ | State of Grace
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ๐•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ | Glitch
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ | Sweet Nothing
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘ | The Heartbreak Prince
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’ | Better Than Revenge
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ | Hoax
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” | All the Good Girls Go to Hell
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ• | How You Get The Girl
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ– | It's Nice to Have a Friend
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ— | Red
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ | Astoria Greengrass
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ | Heather
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ | Timeless
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘ | Party Favor
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ | I Love You
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“ | The Bolter
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ” | The Man
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ• | So High School
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ– | You Heard the Rumors From Inez

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | Abigail

9K 274 129
Par jasjasjasmine-

             FROM THEN ON, OPHELIA HAD no more detentions with Professor Umbridge, and she was free to wear whatever she liked during class. She had no idea what her father said, or did, to the Defense Professor, but she was definitely grateful for it, as Professor Umbridge did not bother her any more. 

Colin and her became closer than ever, as the month dragged by, bringing with it a thousand assignments to complete and a larger number of new things to learn and master.

Ophelia was enjoying it though. She was on top of all her schoolwork, and during every assessment, or homework assignment, she came out with top marks, as usual.

What with the additional Quidditch practice after lessons, Ophelia's schedule was quite full, to say the least, and she was feeling very satisfied with herself, for managing to organize her time and schedule so well. 

She was quite glad, to say the least, when the next Hogsmeade weekend was announced. It fell towards the middle of November, which was about a week from now. 

Ophelia had noticed, that at the beginning of the year, Colin was beginning to attract a rather fair amount of attention, from several girls. Soft glances, shy lipped smiles and small waves were usually directed to her best friend, and at first, Colin had ignored it, and thought nothing of it. But as time progressed, it had become more noticeable to him, and soon, he'd respond with a quick smile.

On the night after the Halloween feast, Ophelia sat in the common room, in the corner, curled up in a squashy armchair, seated perpendicularly opposite to Colin when she felt something tickle her feet, and the soft purring, as something landed on her foot.

Ophelia looked away from her book, her eyes landing on Princess Cleopatra, who had managed to escape the girls' dormitories and come to the common room. Slowly picking up her cat, she placed it in her lap. "Hey Cleo," she whispered to the cat, smiling widely. "You found me."

The cat meowed in her arms, and Ophelia inhaled her sweet smelling fur, gently petting her head. 

Colin looked up from his essay, eyes widening when he saw her cat.

"Is that your cat? Oh, she's beautiful!" Colin cooed, reaching forwards to pet Princess Cleopatra on her head. "Absolutely gorgeous," Colin trilled, running his hands through her soft fur. 

Ophelia's smile widened, pleased that Colin liked her cat. Placing her cat on Colin's lap, Ophelia picked up her book again.

"She's so soft," Colin whispered, closing his eyes and stroking her fur.

"Lots of conditioner," Ophelia explained.

Cleo had fallen asleep in Colin's lap, and both he and Ophelia were sitting in complete silence as they read, and the common room slowly cleared out.

Across the room, Harry, Ron and Hermione sat, conversing deeply about something. They were the only ones in the common room beside her and Colin, save for a seventh year couple that was making out on one of the other couches. 

"Ophelia, I wanted to ask you something," Colin said quietly, clearing his throat as he broke the silence. 

"Hmm?" she looked up from her book. 

"There's this girl," he began. "In my Care of Magical Creatures class," Colin continued awkwardly, his cheeks tinging pink. "I kind of... like her," Colin explained. 

Ophelia could sense the awkwardness reeking off him from a mile away. "Oh?" she questioned, the edges of her lips curving upwards slightly. She felt an odd sort of flutter in her chest, but ignored it, rather amused by the sudden turn of the subject of the conversation. 

Colin and Ophelia had talked of many, many things, each topic stranger than the other, but they had never really talked about matters of the heart.

"I wanted to ask her out to the next Hogsmeade visit," Colin sighed, rubbing his forehead. "But... I don't know how to—"

Ophelia giggled. 

Colin scowled. "Do you have to tease me?"

"Yes," Ophelia interjected, before clearing her throat and looking at him again. "Alright, continue."

"I need your help," Colin stated. "I have no idea how to behave around her. It's like— my brain vanishes, every single time we talk, and I end up saying the weirdest of things."

Ophelia nodded singly. "Sure, I'll help."

"So, what's her name?" asked Ophelia, during breakfast, as she daintily nibbled on a small piece of toast. 

"Abigail," Colin replied, shoving a spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

Ophelia had expected Colin to elaborate, and tell her more about Abigail, but he was as silent as a wall, except for the occasional sounds he released when chewing.

"Aren't you going to tell me about her?" Ophelia questioned, sighing. "How am I supposed to help if I know nothing about her?"

Colin's cheeks tinged pink. "Sorry," he said sheepishly, before pointing out at a girl sitting at the Ravenclaw table. "There she is," Colin pointed out. "The girl who's reading the book."

She was quiet, Ophelia could tell from first glance. Her brown hair fell messily around her shoulders, and a pair of pale blue eyes twinkled as they flitted across the pages of her book. Her features were all perfectly proportioned, and freckles were dotted across her cheeks, and small nose. 

"She's in Ravenclaw," Ophelia observed. "And she likes reading. She doesn't use makeup, and she's shy. She also loves sleeping," Ophelia speculated. "And doesn't care about her appearance, and what people think of her."

Colin's jaw dropped, and he stared at her, his eyes nearly popping out of their sockets. "How—how did you know all of that with just one look at her?"

Ophelia gave him a side smile. "Observation. It's obvious she likes reading, since she's reading at breakfast, which is usually the time where mostly everyone rushes to get to class. But she's reading, so that means she can't stand to be away from her book, even for a little while. She's not wearing any eye-liner, or mascara, so she doesn't like makeup. Her hair covers her eyes, and she sometimes uses it to hide behind when she does not want to talk, or has nothing to say," Ophelia explained.

"What about the rest? How did you know she loves sleeping?"

"Easy. She wears a sweater with the sleeves stretched out," Ophelia shrugged. "That usually means she pulls the sleeves over her fingers to sleep whenever she gets the chance. She doesn't care about her appearance because she hasn't brushed her hair, and she has a milk-moustache that she hasn't bothered to wipe out," the blonde explained. "Lastly, people are looking at her strangely, and she's wearing two different colored socks, but she doesn't mind."

Colin looked thoroughly impressed. "I— wow," he said finally, drinking the rest of his milk, resulting in the formation of a milk moustache. "I'm impressed."

But Ophelia could only stare at the milk residue on his upper lip, causing her to giggle slightly.

"What?"

"You've got a milk moustache."

Before Colin could wipe it off, Ophelia picked up his camera, and took a photograph. 

Colin scowled.

The next day, Colin approached Ophelia in their usual secret library hang-out spot, groaning as he took the armchair opposite her.

"What's wrong?" she asked, without looking up from her essay.

"I messed up," Colin sighed, rubbing his face between his hands. "Big time."

"Hmm, what did you do?" Ophelia questions, her tone still neutral as she flipped her page, looking over at the History of the Salem Witch Trials.

"Abigail and I were working together on our Bowtruckles assignment and I asked her why she likes Care of Magical Creatures. She said she liked it because it was fun, and outdoors. And she asked me why I liked the subject, and I froze. I didn't say anything."

Ophelia listened only with half her hearing.

"I can't believe I got so nervous!" Colin exclaimed. "She stared at me strangely, and repeated her question, thinking I was deaf!"

Ophelia took a deep breath and sat up straight, looking at him. "Okay, you need to talk to her how you'd talk to me. Just pretend she's me. Be yourself."

"I know, but how am I going to ask her to Hogsmeade if I get so nervous around her? I keep thinking if I smell good enough, or if there's something in my teeth, or my breath stinks—"

"Jeez, Colin, it's not the end of the world!" Ophelia laughed. "Just calm down."

"Yes, but what if—"

"Colin!" Ophelia exclaimed sternly. "Take a deep breath. Hold your breath for seven seconds, and release."

Colin stopped talking, and did as Ophelia told.

"Just do your best to make sure you smell nice. Brush your teeth, and your hair, wear something nice, and just ask her if she'd like to hang out with you at Hogsmeade next weekend."

Colin nodded.

"Don't overthink," Ophelia elaborated. "Just think of it as if you're asking me. If you get nervous, take a deep breath, hold for seven seconds, and release. Then calmly ask her."

"When can I ask her?" Colin asked quickly.

"Right after class. Slowly tap her shoulder, and ask if she can spare a few minutes to ask her something."

"Right, got it."

Ophelia smiled proudly. 

A day before the Hogsmeade visit, right after Ophelia's Ancient Runes class, she was walking calmly through the corridor, on her way to Quidditch practice, when she nearly fell down forwards, as a strong force pushed her from the back.

"Ophelia, Ophelia!" Colin exclaimed breathlessly, causing her to turn back.

He had been running, and grabbed her shoulder from behind, causing her to lurch forward in her step.

The blonde stopped in her tracks, waiting for him to catch his breath.

"Just—had— Care of Magical Creatures now," Colin said through breaths.

Ophelia quirked a brow. "And?"

Colin took a quick look at the corridors, and once he was sure they were empty, a wide grin broke out on his features.

"SHE SAID YES!" he exclaimed cheerfully, before tackling her tightly into a hug, a dizzying smile stretched across his lips.

Ophelia found herself smiling too, yet there was a sort of sinking feeling in her chest, and she couldn't remember why.

"That's awesome!" she smiled. "I'm so proud of you!"

"It's all because of you," Colin said proudly. "Thank you so so much!"

"It was nothing," she found herself saying. "That's why we're friends, aren't we?"

"You're the best friend in the whole world," Colin told her softly, hugging her tightly. 

Ophelia's smile matched his, yet her eyes lacked the same warmth and glimmer they usually had when she smiled.

Because she knew that now she wouldn't have all of Colin's attention. She would have to share him with Abigail. And she wasn't completely happy about that, but Abigail made Colin happy. Ophelia didn't have to like her, did she?

She was scared of losing him, losing the constant presence of her best friend beside her.

Because she wasn't sure she would be able to handle it, if she lost him.

Ophelia Malfoy was scared to be lonely.

{ comment. vote. follow. share.
please help me out and give me a follow :o
comedy or romance?
comedy for me.
(usually my a/n are really long so here's a treat for you all. i'll stop yapping.
comment your thoughts on this chapter.
take care luvs. love, jasmine. }

{APR 06. 2023}

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.2K 204 22
The war is over. Voldemort has been defeated. While Hermione Granger tries to keep face, demonstrating the courage and tenacity of Gryffindor house...
63.9K 1.2K 36
"love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake - its everything except what it is" theodore not x fem...
24K 569 30
๐˜/๐ง ๐’๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ž. ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž '๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
1.8K 79 31
โš ๏ธWARNINGโš ๏ธ This story is NOT for the faint hearted. I write about TRIGGERING TOPICS such as: โš ๏ธ Rape/Sexual Assault/Sexual Harassment โš ๏ธ Self harm/S...