His Love

By Tara381

Who knew that an encounter with the great Klaus Michaelson would lead Tara's family down a road of pain and o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Hiatus
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chpater 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilouge 4

Chapter 56

179 4 0
By Tara381

Klaus POV
Over the many centuries I've been with women I haven't once gotten nervous or been this impatient when it came to sex. Many women would throw themselves on me so when my woman told me that I had to wait. It had taken so much self control over these months to not jump her like an animal.

I nervously walked back and forth hearing her shower. My heart quickened as I heard the shower turn off. I could hear her heart and she was nervous also.

Tara POV
I wiped the mirror looking into it. This was it. Something was holding me back like I couldn't do this but I knew it was just nerves. I shook it off and looked at the clothes on the counter. I picked up the black piece in horror.

"This had to be Rebekah's doing" I muttered.
In my hand was a two piece black half see through lingerie set. "ALMOST DONE" I heard Klaus yell. I stumbled knocking over a couple of things on the counter by accident. "ALMOST" I said nervously.

I hurried and put everything back on the counter. Then slipped into the outfit. Deep breaths I told myself . I opened the door to see Klaus staring me down. His shirt and tux was off. He was bear chested and his abs we're on display. He still had on his black slacks.

His eyes turned golden brown and he look hungrily at me. "Fuck" he gasped. He walked over holding his hand out for me to grasp. Our hands touched and Klaus lead me over to the bed.

"I don't want you to be nervous. I love you" Klaus whispered into my ear as he laid me down. "Is it okay if I take this off" he asked glancing at my top. I nodded my head slowly. He took off my top in one go and I put my hand over my boobs.

"You are gorgeous" he said staring into my eyes. "Stop it" I blushed. "This is everything" he said taking my left boob and putting in his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on it making me Gasp. While orally licking the other nipple he pinched and played with the other one with his fingers.

"Klaus" I called. Klaus looked up at me making my face feel hot. He smirked dipping his head down to my crotch. I closed my legs "dear" he smiled up at me. He licked the fabric making my legs tingle.

He ripped the fabric and began licking my folds. I tried putting my hand over my area "no, it's nasty". "I want to taste. Won't you let me" Klaus pouted. He waited for my permission and I nodded looking up at the ceiling.

His tong grazed the top of my clit sliding in and out. I gripped the sheet trying to hold in a moan. "No, I want to hear you" he growled. As I felt his finger go in I let out a sigh feeling the warmth. He continued until his pace quickened and I tried squeezing my thighs to stop the sensation I had began to feel.

But when I felt my toes curl and my insides clench. A pool of clear fluid spilled out onto the sheet. "Oh. My. God" I sat up while Klaus smirked at me. "That.. was" I said flustered. Klaus pushed me down and got on top. He unbuckled his pants and I could see the huge print through his underwear.

"How is that gonna-" I stared. "You're really turning me on" he said huskily. Klaus moved fast slipping off his pants and his underwear. He growled pulling out his fangs biting my neck. He began drinking my blood and the pain I had once felt. Began to feel good.

Klaus body began to roll against me. His dick ran bare against my private. I wrapped my legs around him giving us more contact. "You like that, huh" he asked as I began panting. "Klaus" I gasped.

Klaus POV
I started to the remember the women I slept with. They all ended up dead. I couldn't do this to Tara. I looked at her under me. I looked away but she moved my head to face her. "It's okay I trust you" she whispered. She smiled showing me the reason I live for now. To make her happy.

"I just don't want to hurt you". "I know you would never hurt me" Tara said. I kissed Tara passionately with our bodies grinding into each other. I grabbed my member putting the tip in. Tara groaned with a tear falling from her face. "Are you in pain" I asked worried.

She nodded as I wiped away the tears. "Do you want me to stop" I questioned. "No. Keep going" she squeaks. I push in some more as I feel her walls tighten up. "Ahh" I groan in pain.
"You have to relax, love. You're going to break it off". "I'm going to go slow" I said pulling in and back out.

Tara stopped clenching but her inside felt warm and tight. Tara began to yelp as her eyes round discs. Tara began to moan in pleasure and that's when I began thrusting. "God, it's so full" Tara saids as her body begins to tremble as she takes me in.

I pick up my pace which makes Tara grab my shoulders. The bed creaks and you can hear the sound of us breathing heavy. I thrust more as I continue pound her passionately. Tara began squirming then whimpering. I could tell she was almost their and I was almost their too.

Her body shudders and we both began groaning. "Oh my Lord" she breaths, Klaus, Oh, Oh .." I grunt and her inside clenches. I could feel her nails digg into my back. I cummed sighing as she climaxed. I look down at her smiling as her eyes still was in haze of delight.

The room echoed with sound of her moans. I pulled out which made her whence. "I love you" I said kissing the top of her head.

**********************
The wedding night is successful what will happen next? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote!!!! It encourages me to write more chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.5K 14
In a world of soulmates, hybrid Y/N Lockwood runs into the one and only Elijah Mikaelson after saving her cousin from Klaus, yet again. What does Y/N...
2.1K 83 29
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
343K 9.3K 56
The supernatural world exists. Rosalie wasn't ready for what was going to happen next in her life when she gets the phone call that brings her into a...