Stained Recovery

By BaggedAndDropped

Cleo's life turned 360 when she received the god-awful message announcing her ex-fiance's wedding. Looking f... More

The meet-cute || Chapter 1
Don't even think about it || Chapter 2
Thank fuck for that || Chapter 3
We're Just Friends || Chapter 4
Fake it till you make it || Chapter 5
Us || Chapter 6
Hungover Ponytail || Chapter 7
Closure || Chapter 8
A Friend || Chapter 9
Excuse Me, I love you || Chapter 10
She's my Thank U, Next || Chapter 11
Cuddle Monster || Chapter 12
Busted || Chapter 13
Royally Fucked || Chapter 14
Balls on fire || Chapter 15
My back was blown || Chapter 16
Mommy's girl || Chapter 17
Am I? || Chapter 18
Empase || Chapter 19
Impusle || Chapter 20
Vacation Part 2 || Chapter 22
Cupboard under the Stairs || Chapter 23
Trouble in Paradise || Chapter 24
Confused || Chapter 25
Like a fifth grader || Chapter 26
Barefoot and... || Chapter 27
Compromise || Chapter 28
Capiche? || Chapter 29
Must be nice || Chapter 30
Different Plans || Chapter 31
Friends? || Chapter 32
Fucking love || Chapter 33
A-Negative || Chapter 34
Austin's Family || Chapter 35
All in the past || Chapter 36
Breaking Boundaries || Chapter 37

Vacation Part 1 || Chapter 21

1.9K 83 25
By BaggedAndDropped

My knees bounced as our car went through the gates of the O2 Arena. People were lined up and I can see the paparazzi on the other side.

Their cameras were pointed to the black Escalade limo where my parents rode. We decided to convoy instead of going together in one car.

They kept on insisting that we should just use one car, but I wanted to be alone for a moment. I have already talked to Ariana over the phone and I was ecstatic. I didn't want my parents see how giddy I was when I heard her say she loves me.

"You look happy, boss." Ray uttered as he smoothly manuvered across the street.

His eyes were on me through the rear-view mirror. I could see the smirk on his lips, making me glare at him. I knew he was just teasing, he always does this to annoy me.

"I am." I simply answered, not giving away any information.

I want to keep this to myself first — well, I want to bask in it. Like... this is the first time — after Naomi, that I've been geniunely happy.

I'd rather keep it to myself first, than jinx it.

"Aren't you a ball of sunshine? Look how events turned, you were so sulky this morning. Thought your girlfriend broke up with you or something."

He was clearly playing, but I know he was curious as to why I was suddenly so perky. It was true, I was really down earlier — who wouldn't? I thought Ariana rejected me and doesn't feel the same way.

"Nah, just a little misunderstanding. Everything's okay now." An unconscious smile escaped.

Everything's perfect, indeed.

"I haven't seen you so happy, like this, Cleo. That's something — I've been working for your family since you were a baby. I'm glad that you're happy, boss." Sincerity was oozing from his voice.

He was one of my trusted employees, but besides that — he was also my first friend. I appreciate Ray so much, he was the one who took care of me whenever my parents were busy.

"Do you need a hanky, Ray? Your tears are showing." I said with a smirk.

I saw him roll his eyes and chuckled. However, before he could speak again, a frown formed on his face.

"Yeah, copy that. Cover the perimeter — no, Cleo's safe with me. I'll ask her to call Aria — Don't! Fuck! — listen, this is just the paparazzi — make sure you don't let any of those vultures near Leona and Gilbert!" Ray hissed through his mic.

"Fucking newbies! Why did I bring these under trained men with me?! Jesus Christ!" He looked really annoyed and stressed out.

"What's the matter?" I asked, with my back still relaxed against my seat. I knew Ray could handle anything, I wasn't even worried.

"Nothing. These new guards I brought clearly don't have any knowledge about paparazzi protocols! I should've just brought your college guards with me! At least they knew what to do." He was already gripping the steering wheel tightly.

Oof, papa Ray's pretty pissed! I was enjoying seeing him like this — he rarely gets pissed with his men.

"Stop being smug — ugh. We should've gone first! God. Can you call up your girlfriend, Cleo? Ask if she could send a couple of her men to help out. I need to attend to your parents." He asked as he turned to face me from the driver's seat.

I immediately dialed Ariana's number and after a couple of rings she answered.

"Baby! Hi, are you almost here? I'm in the dressing room, hurry!" She sounded so excited.

I almost didn't want to ask for a favor. But my safety and my parents' needed to be prioritized. I've been taught about the protocols in an early age. Especially in times like this — where my face has been plastered on tabloids all over the world.

"Uh... yeah, we're actually here. But... can I ask a favor, babe? I need help with security — we didn't have enough men with us... we didn't expect the paparazzi to be this... crowded. Can you spare a couple of your men to help?" I was hesitant but this is urgent.

"Oh! Oh my gosh! Leona and Gilbert's with you?! Why didn't you tell me, I'm sending Rashad and Big John down. I'm sorry about the ruckus, baby." She sounded really worried now, and I didn't wanna cause stress. She was preparing for her show!

"It's okay, don't worry. We were just a bit surprised by the number of people waiting here. Your fans seems to lined up here too, so yeah."

She gasped "Why didn't you head to the back entrance?! That's the line for my meet and greet."

I frowned. The back entrance? Oh — I was so out of it, I forgot to tell Ray to take the back gate! Shit — this was my fault. Damn!

"My bad, baby. I was so distracted earlier, I forgot to tell Ray." I guiltily glanced at Ray who was now glaring at me as he shook his head.

Ariana giggled and her voice suddenly became huskier. "Hmm... distracted? Why, were you thinking about me naked? Were you imagining me going down on you?"

Jesus Christ! Good thing I didn't put it on speaker! I felt my ears and neck warm up — I knew I looked so flushed right now, but I tried to keep my face straight.

Holy hell — how can she be so casual about this! I couldn't even think straight now.

"Stop, Ari. You're making things... hard." I groaned until I heard Ray clear his throat.

I sat up straight and tried to remain calm. I couldn't have a boner before I walk out of this car. People are gonna see — it wasn't exactly small!

"Alright, alright! I'll see you in a bit babe. Rashad should be down there in a second. I love you!" She said like a proud woman, screaming and declaring her love. Geez — I'd never get tired of hearing that!

"Hmm... I love you." I smiled like an idiot as I saw Rashad and Big John making their way towards my car.

I ended the call and Ray can no longer hold in his laughter. "You look and sound like a teenager, Cleo."

He was so not used to me being all lovey-dovey with my partner. Naomi was never clingy, and she hated PDA — so this must be a novelty for him.

I rolled my eyes at him and got ready to leave the car with Rashad and Big John.

_________________________________

"Shit — yes, just like that!" Ariana moaned as I pumped harder into her.

Earlier...

After she greet my parents and introduced them to her team, Joan and Nonna immediately stole them and greeted each other like old friends.

Well, they were old friends — technically!

Ari still had an hour to go before she needed to meet her fans. So we talked... in her dressing room, where she asked everyone to leave.

"I'm sorry I left earlier... I was a bit freaked out. I couldn't actually believe that you love me. You know my issues... so yeah... but I do feel the same baby! I'm in love with you... I was too scared because I thought it was too quick. You know what happened with Dalton right? I was like, freaking out... what if it was just a spur of the moment thing." She said with teary eyes.

I immediately kissed her. It was a quick one, but I made sure that I conveyed a message: This is real and I'm not going anywhere.

"I know, and I understand. I love you, Ari. I know it's too early — but I just didn't wanna wait for some sign to know that it's the right time to tell you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I missed the chance to tell you how I felt. You deserve transparency and honesty — so I want to tell you. I wasn't expecting you to feel the same way — I just want to express it, and make you feel it... because you deserve all the love in the world, Ari."

I looked into her glassy eyes. She was really emotional these past few days — I could tell that her tear ducts are getting their workout.

I thought she would continue to cry but I was mistaken as she grasped my shirt's collar and pulled me into a searing kiss.

She was like a hungry woman who hasn't been fed for days. She straddled my lap, slowly grinding over my hardening bulge and kissing every inch of my skin. I've never seen her this agressive — holy shit.

"Baby, slow down... please don't start something we can't finish. I don't wanna watch your show with blue balls." I pleaded.

She stared back at me with her "come fuck me" eyes. Its shade were a few colors darker than the normal — she looked so flushed and turned on right now.

"Who told you we're not finishing." She said as she slid her hands over my chest down to my stomach before palming my crotch.

A pained moan escaped my throat. I was trying to hold down my voice. It would be mortifying if people heard what we were doing inside this room. I think my memory of this dressing room would be tainted and I'd probably have a hard on whenever I walk inside here.

"But you have your meet and greet. Plus your hair and make up would be fucked, baby. Dan and Josh would kill me." I gulped through my staggered breath. She kept on stroking me through my jeans!

She bit her lower lips. He tongue glided across that same lip — making my eyes follow its movement. Fuck... that tongue was so sinful, I could almost feel how it made me call out unholy names last night.

"Hmmm... I don't really give a fuck about that right now, baby. I want you... and besides..." She trailed off as she unbuckled my belt, then realeased my dick from the confines of my zipped trousers.

"This... is mine. All mine — only mine... because I'm your girlfriend... and I can have you... all the time... anytime... any where I want." She whispered, emphasizing each phrase with a stroke. Her actions made my half mast stand proudly.

Ariana kissed my tip, slowly darting her tongue over the slit where my pre-cum was gathered. Fuck — we need to do this quick, but she had other ideas.

She immediately pushed my length into her mouth, with her throat almost touching my head! Holy shit — this woman had no gag reflex at all!

My eyes rolled to the back of my skull with the pleasure I felt as she did swallowing motions over my dick. I had no idea heaven could be in the mouth of your lover!

If she doesn't stop, I'd be cumming into her mouth and that would be really embarassing!

"Ari! Shit — if you don't stop I'll cum into your mouth." I hissed, having a hard time controlling my orgasm.

She pulled back to look at me, her eyes trailing from my chest down to my standing mast.

"Hmm... you're really a snack, and you're all mine... fuck." She said before removing her panties fluidly and mounting my lap.

Oh... she wanted it quick and she wanted it now.

Her hand guided my shaft into her whole. My hands flew to her center, trying to check if she was ready — I didn't want to hurt her, of course.

I was willing to eat her out, but it looks like she didn't need any added lubrication. She was so wet down there!

My eyes were feeling a bit droopy at the moment. My head was filled with hazed desire for this woman. Fuck — lust and love at the same time?! I must be fucking lucky, huh?

I heard her release a long moan as she dropped her hips, engulfing my whole length. I never though I could see stars before having an orgasm. But with her, squeezing me and slightly grinding... I knew that I'd be losing control any moment now.

"Oh my god, you're really big. Fuck, Cleo — just... hmmm." She muttered incoherently.

She looked lost in sensation as she grinded on my length, making my head drop on the backrest of the couch. My hands were wrapped on her waist to support her weight and for her not to fall.

Her hands were all tangled into the hair at the back of my head. I knew I had to fix my hair later...

My hips involuntarily met her thrusts. Every downstroke was met by my upstroke, making her go crazy.

"Yes... oh god! Do me harder, babe. Fuck!" Ariana sounded like a wanton woman, asking for more.

She was getting tighter every stroke I made.

"Ari, you're so tight." I whispered like an innocent teenager, who just tasted pussy for the first time.

"Hmm, yeah? You like that, huh?" She smirked, trying to prove her point and squeezed her kegels again. The feeling of being tightly held and the warmth inside her made my head spin a little.

I nodded, really out of it. "You feel so good — so fucking... hmm"

Ari bounced on top of me with renewed vigor. Her eyes were closed and her mouth slightly parted in pleasure.

"Oh god, right there. Yes... yes! Baby, I'm right there." She said, almost screaming.

The slapping of our skin, together with our moans reverbed inside the room, making me more turned on. Shit — I could clearly see her face. Pure pleasure was showing and I could no longer contain it.

The string in my stomach was pulling tightly.

"Baby, I'm cumming... I need you to come with me... I can't hold on." I said.

I was no longer caring if I finish first. Shit — only her could bring me this much pleasure!

"Hmm, yeah? Let go baby, I'm right there with you. Come for me..." She looked at me as she pulled my hair and maintained eye contact.

I could see love and lust mixing through her eyes, both of our emotions were hightened as we reached our climaxes. Her hips continued to girate against mine, meetingmy every thrust.

"Fill me up, love. Yes! Fuck! Cleo!" She screamed as we both moaned each other's names.

"Ariana!" My throat dried as my orgasm hit me with so much force.

We both rode through our orgasms — with her head buried into my neck. Our clothes were still inact, aside from our lower part. My hands gently cupped her bare ass, sliding back and forth her back.

She slowly pulled away to look into my eyes directly. A soft smile was plastered on her face — she looked satisfied and contented. I was still inside her, we were both not making any move to separate from each other.

"I love you, Cleo..." She said in the sweetest, soft voice I've ever heard.

This was far from the possessive tone, claiming me a few minutes ago. I could clearly see the emotions in her eyes. The unreadable became more evident... she was in love with me too.

Warmth and happiness filled my thawed heart — I never thought I'd feel this way again... it was intense and deep. I could feel my heart beating against my chest... at the same rate as her.

Fuck — I hope I wasn't dreaming. Cause I would never wanna wake up.
__________________________________

"God, can you just like — get off Clay's lap for a second, Ari? My eyes are getting sore just by looking at you two." Jasmine playfully said with a teasing smile.

Thankfully, her mood improved after a couple of days. Looks like she was able to get some pain medicines for her dysmenorrhea.

"Cut them some slack, Jas! Let them enjoy being official." Courtney smirked, making Jasmine's eyes widen in shock.

"Woah, woah, woah — what the fuck? When did this happen?! Cleo Denn, I'm giving you 10 seconds to explain." She warned. Her icy glare directed to me.

Wait a damn minute — why was I the bad one here?! Ari didn't tell her? I looked at Ariana defensively making her raise her arms in surrender.

"Don't look at me like that. I thought you told her — she's your bestfriend. I didn't wanna steal your thunder." She looked at me innocently.

What the fuck?! Jasmine raised her eyebrows at me, waiting for me to explain. This could be a big deal for Jas — we tell each other everything.

"Yeah, Cleo. Why? I thought you were just trying to figure some stuff out, next thing I knew you're together. Does Aunt Leona know?" She asked with an edgy voice.

"Uh... just the other day... during Ari's last show. I thought you knew... cause it was pretty obvious. Mom and dad left before we did so... they didn't know we're official now." I said as I took a sip on the chapagne glass.

We're currently on our way to Manila to spend the holiday break before Ari finished her tour. We'll be spending time in our resort. It was one of the investments my parents made a few years back.

My mom made sure that everything was ready, even let us borrow her jet. In times like this, I was thankful that my family had the resources.

"Well, good. It's about time you make it official. I'm all for waiting and making sure, but damn — only a blind man can't see that you're head over heels with my homegirl here." Jasmine said.

She looked calm now and no trace of annoyance. She always get mad at me whenever I forget to tell her about something that has been going on with my life.

"Ari, everything good with the management now? Did you fire the snitch? I heard Scooter was so mad, he threatened the guy." Aaron asked out of nowhere.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What now?

Ariana tensed on my lap, I couldn't really see her face but her body's reaction made me think that there's more to it.

"All good and handled, let's not talk about it, for now." She brushed off the topic which Aaron seem to understand. He easily let it go — and from the few weeks I've known the guy, he doesn't let anything go easily.

The plane was filled with mindless chatter and laughter as we travelled. My eyes darted to where Ray was seated — he had his earplugs on and reading quietly. He must've felt my stares so his eyes met mine, giving me a "what now?" look.

I just shrugged and rolled my eyes at him. His attitude sometimes made me wonder why I keep him around.

"What was that about, Ari?" I whispered to Ariana as she sat on my lap comfortably.

She faced me with worry laced on her face. There was definitely something going on. I carried her bridal style toward the bedroom so we could talk in private. She seems like she doesn't want the others to know.

As we got in the bedroom, she kissed me hugrily. I was more than happy to return her kisses, but we've got to talk.

Her kisses were slow and desperate — like she wanted to keep things as it is.

"Babe, what it is?" I pull away from our kiss slowly.

Her eyes were downcast, her actions were like of a guilty person. What was she hiding from me?

I gently cupped her chin so I could have her look at me. Unshed tears were threatening to spill from her lids. I immediately become worried — what the fuck was going on?!

"Hey... why are you crying?" I softly asked. I didn't want to trigger her more.

She heavily sighed before sitting on the edge of the bed. Her hands were enclosed to each other like a behave student, waiting for lecture.

"Uh... remember your sealed records?" She started.

I just nodded and looked at her, willing her to continue talking. What does that have to do with anything?

My parents requested, no — Demanded — my medical records to be sealed. Together with my identity and other personal information as well. My university and other school records were just in a need to know basis.

They did that to keep me safe and to make sure that nobody else could use these details about me against my family.

"So... uh... somebody leaked it to the media. For some reason... he got a hold of your records and spilled everything to a tabloid company, then released the information." She said.

I already know what happened — why was she explaining again?

"Yeah, I know. Scooter talked to my parents about it. I was there too, Ari... what's the matter?" I was so confused.

She let out a heavy breath, composing herself. "It was Harvey Paulsen. He was a social media manager from Scooter's team. Technically, he was under my employment... He sold your sealed files to the media that's why they got a hold of it."

She shakily sighed and wiped the tear thst escaped her eyes. My head throbbed — what?!

So basically, she was saying that her employee sold my information, just to make a few bucks?! One of her own betrayed us?!

One thing I value most is loyalty — now, knowing that there was someone from her team willing to deal with the devil — it made me uneasy.

If somebody did this already, what assurance do we have that no other private information would be leaked by her own team?

I wasn't even a celebrity, I was just linked to one! This almost ruined what we have — Scooter even suggested that we stop seeing each other until everything settles. My genetical situation created a scandal for Ariana — it dragged her name into something — her publicity spiked with bad rumors as well!

What if I drag her down again?! Jesus — we really rushed into this!

I pensively stood in front of my girlfriend. Girlfriend — damn.

We both stayed quiet while she looked at me expectantly. Waiting for me to react to what she said.

"Babe... I'm sorry... please say something... I — I promise, I'll be more careful with my employees. I asked Scooter to make solid, iron-clad NDA to be distributed to the team. I will be part of the screening process if he's hiring new people... I swear, I won't let this happen again." She said pleadingly.

I never wanted to see Ariana this way — she looked so scared and vulnerable. She thought I'd be leaving just because of this?

It might've made me think if we rushed into this, but I was sure as hell ain't breaking up with her. We can handle this together — I was just worried about her career.

"Look, I'm not going anywhere, Ari... I just... I'm just worried about your career. They created this... scandal — the moment we were linked to each other. I was just scared that you'd resent me along the way when your name gets tainted just because people dug more into my life. I'm not exactly a saint, Ariana. I have skeletons in my closet — what if another issue pops out... it would hurt your career." I explained why I was so worried.

It was really terrifying — Ariana worked so hard to achieve what she is right now. I don't want people using her relationship with me to put dust on her name.

She held my hand and pulled me beside her.

"I don't care what they say about us... or you... we can't really please everybody. It is what it is — I would never resent you if my name gets dragged into another drama just because the media made some fucked up story about you. This was my fault in the first place — you wouldn't be in the limelight this early if I was able to hold myself back." She said, her voice was a bit remorseful — blaming hersef for what happened.

"It wasn't your fault to have feelings, babe. It's okay — just... promise me you'll talk to me and tell me if there's something wrong. I don't want us to keep secrets from each other." I stroked the top of her hands with my thumb.

Her eyes were almost swollen but a clear, giddy smile replaced the frown that was marring her beautiful face.

"Yeah... I promise." She said before pulling me into another hot — searing kiss. As our bodies feel onto the bed, we let everything go, joining the mile high club.

__________________________________

"I thought Aunt Leona said everything's sorted? Why are we being held back here? It's so fucking hot, Cleo!" Jasmine complained for the nth time.

We arrived in Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila at exactly 10 AM. The humid air and hot breeze struck us making everyone remove their jackets that we wore for the whole flight.

It was winter from where we came from, I just thought that since Christmas was approaching, it would be a bit colder here as well!

We stood at the lobby of the private hangar, waiting for our security to clear the pathway and make sure that we could safely pass through the exit.

That's the thing here — entrance and exits for everybody was the same. No matter what, even if you're a freaking world reknowned pop star.

"We have to wait, may I remind you — we're with a celebrity during this visit unlike the other times we got here. We can't just waltz our way down the exit — people will crowd us." I explained as I tapped on my phone asking my mom if everything was ready at home.

We'll be staying for a day in our family home before we fly to Palawan. We'd be taking a mid-day flight tomorrow so we can rest.

"Why is so hot here, Cleo? It's freaking December. You didn't warn us about this." Victoria added as she fanned herself.

Even with aircondition, I could see beads of sweat forming on Doug's forhead. I stiffled a chuckle — these Americans couldn't handle the heat. I thought they were from Florida. Geez.

"Something funny?" Ariana sassily asked. Her attitude spiked as we landed — not because of the heat. She was just really upset that I had to stop her in a middle of an orgasm because we were about to land.

I heard Jas, Court, and Aaron snicker beside me. I threw them a glare and just shrugged at Ariana. They all knew that Ariana was annoyed at me.

"Yeah, something funny, Clay? Oh, that's right — you didn't let your girlfriend finish because the plane was landing." Jasmine laughed loudly, earning stares from the people around us.

My cheeks burned in embarassment. I mean yeah, I needed to make sure that we were safe first — I'll just make it up to Ari later at home.

"Shut up, Jas." I said through gritted teeth.

My attention was transferred to a woman — one of the attendants, wearing a rather tight uniform. My eyebrows furrowed deep — isn't that uncomfortable?

The top two buttons of her shirt were open, showing a bit of her skin and cleavage. She wss attractive, alright — I would be, if one — I don't have a girlfriend, and two, if the said girlfriend wasn't glaring and making a hole through my head at the moment.

"Hi, I'm Elise — sir... I'll be assisting you to the immigration." She offered her hand, almost looking professional if not for the sultry smile she was throwing at me.

Was this a thing here? This is the first time I encountered someone being this flirty. She didn't even greet the whole entourage — she just addressed me. That for sure, pissed off my five-foot tall half Italian girlfriend.

Okay, time to save face. "Uh, hi. This are my friends, and this right here is my girlfriend, Ariana." I tried to introduce them and pulled Ari beside me so I can wrap my arms around her shoulders.

She didn't even resist and placed her hand over my chest as she offered the other to our attendant. I heard Jasmine snicker subtly behind us. Ariana could be territorial at times — but I'm glad that she was trying to act civil in front of this woman.

I was just afraid for my balls right now. It wasn't my fault that these women try to talk to me even with her practically hanging on my arms.

"Oh! Oh my god, Hi! I'm a big fan, welcome to the Philippines, Ms. Grande!" She hurriedly shook Ari's hand and looked at the whole group. Her eyes widened as her mouth gapped looking at Jasmine and Vic.

They were well-known too so I wasn't that surprised. "I'm sorry, uh — I was just advised that a VIP group would be arriving today — I never imagined meeting you. Would it be too much if I asked for a photo?" Elise bashfully asked bringin her phone out.

I looked at Ariana smirking. With a chuckle, I released her and got Elise's phone. Looks like her jealousy will be forgotten!

"Go on, I'll take it — give me your phone." I said before grabbing the phone, carefully — so I wouldn't touch Elise's hand. If Ariana sees that skin touch another — all hell will break lose.

She was already not in the mood earlier — I just didn't want to fuel the fire.

They both posed and Ariana acted normally with how she interacted with her fans. However, I could see some strain from her. Vic and Jas, on the other hand, were smoothly talking to the girl.

"Um, sorry to keep you guys here. Please follow me." Elise said after a few minutes.

I just stayed back letting them take the lead. I can see Ariana struggling to hold her tote bag so ai got it from her shoulders.

"Babe, come here." I asked her to come closer as I placed the bag over my left shoulder. My left arm was wrapped around her shoulders, giving her full access of my torso. She then wrapped her arms around my stomach.

We walked side-by-side like a lovesick couple strolling around the park,

"Hmm, you're really fucking attractive. You look sexy even without any effort... How can I keep these women away from you?" It was like a rhetorical question but I couldn't help but answer.

"You don't have to worry, Ari. They might be able to see me, but they don't know me — so they can't have me." I said before placing a quick kiss on her forehead.

I saw people lined up to go through the immigration — the locals are separated from the foreign passport holders. I was actually offered dual citezenship when I turned 18, but decided against it.

"This airport's packed... are you sure you didn't post anything, Ari?" Courtney asked as we followed Elise to the line.

"Yeah, I didn't. Plus — Jas and Cleo handled everything so I guess it'll go smoothly." Ari told her before burying her face on my chest. I automatically wrapped my arms around her, as I felt her sniff my scent.

"God, you smell so good..." Her voice was muffled.

I saw Jasmine talking to Ray, as she furiously nodded her head. They were a few meters away from us and I couldn't make out what they were talking about.

It seems important, Ray was now on his phone as Jasmine strutted her way back to where we stood.

"Okay, guys — um... I have no idea how... but, it looks like the media got a whiff of our arrival. Somebody posted something, then next thing they know, local media people were camped out at the exit." She looked at me worriedly.

She knew that this would cause anxiety to both me and Ariana. We wanted to have a vacation — far from home, that's why I chose to go here. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal.

Ariana's embrace tightened around me. I was alerted — I didn't want her upset. I looked around us, and everyone was staring at our group like we were a bunch of celebrities.

Oh yeah — I nearly forgot — I was with celebrities, fuck.

"Babe, let me handle this... you go with Aaron and Doug first, yeah?" I said as I slowly let her go. She looked at me like a lost child.

"What? No... baby, just stay here. I don't care anymore — I just wanna go and rest in your house. The faster we get this done, the sooner we get home." She demanded, making me halt my actions.

She was right... the more we retaliate and avoid the media, the more they will hound us and think that we were hiding. I just nodded and embraced her again.

"Jas, let Ray ask for assistance from the airport security. This place has a narrow exit, just tell him that our safety is the priority here." Jas nodded and obediently stalked back to Ray.

This was how our dynamics work, whenever things get serious, Jasmine obeys whatever the hell I said. She was also taught that security is important, and we were supposed to be protected at all costs.

I was the last one to pass through the immigration because I wanted to make sure that everyone goes smoothly. I passed through the booth then saw Ariana taking pictures with some of her fans.

Most of them were locals, a few were kids... this is what I love about her — no matter what the situation is, she had a smile ready for her fans.

Our group stood behind her, together with our mixed security. Rashad stood by Ariana while Big John stood beside Ray and Stanley. They also brought a couple more people to guard us.

I just waited until the last little girl snapped her selfie with my girlfriend.

"Salamat po! Ay! Oh my god, sorry! Thank you, Ari!" (Thank you!) She said with her cheeks reddening.

Ariana smiled at her, apparently, not understanding her words.

I chuckled, it was really common to switch languages here. English is like the second language spoken in the Phillipines — so you could easily talk to people around here.

If you get lost, you can even tap a kid and ask for directions and they'd answer in fluent English. The diversity of this country amazes me at times.

Their heads turned to where I was and it was my turn to blush. "Hala! Ang pogi — Pinoy ka po?" The girl asked. (Oh my! You're handsome — Are you Filipino?)

I nodded — my mom always said that I should claim where I came from. I was half and half so I would proudly tell people that.

"Half lang — okay na ba ang picture mo? Do you want one more?" (Only half, are okay with the pictures?) I tried to talk in Tagalog to at least make the girl comfortable.

She looked starstruck and I almost thought she didn't understand what I said. I pronounced the words right... right? Shit — I'm getting a little rusty, I need a refresher.

Ariana and the other were just looking at me in awe — oh, yeah... they didn't know I knew how to speak three different languages. Spanish and Tagalog, and of course English. My grandmother made sure I took lessons as a kid.

"Okay na po, super thank you! Idol ko si Ariana, but medyo hirap ako mag English, I'm just in Elementary! I'm going na po. My mom's waiting for me. Thank you po ulit!" She said before running back to her mother who was waiting near the gates.

(It's okay, super thank you! Ariana's my idol — but I'm still learning to speak in English. I'm just in Elementary school. I need to go, my mom's waiting for me, thanks again!)

My eyes followed her with a smile. The little girl excitedly showed her mom the photo she took with Ari — they walked through the gates while the girl talked endlessly.

"I don't know if I'm turned on or if I should be scared. You speak different languages... that's like, 10 points added to your hotness." Ariana hooked her arms through mine and gave me a peck on the lips.

I scrunched my nose a little. "Hmm, I speak fluent Spanish and Tagalog — do you find me scorching hot now?" I asked playfully.

Her eyes widen and her mouth gaped, but before she could talk Jasmine and Courtney approached us.

"Can you give me a refresher? I need to find hot chicks in Palawan — I can score easily if I speak Tagalog!" Jasmine said.

I already taught her how to speak befor but she completely focused on the curse words. I swear, Jasmine talked to me in straight Tagalog but all of her sentences were filled with colorful curses.

"Tinuruan na kita, 'diba? But your crazy ass only rememebered all the curse words and insults." (I already taught you, remember?) I rolled my eyes at her.

"Okay, one — Cleo, you've got to stop talking. I'm finding you incredibly hot at the moment and that's fucking making me want to strangle you. Number two, I can't understand your words but if you keep talking to us like that, I swear, Ariana's not the only one who'd have an orgasm later." Courtney said as she fanned herself.

Ariana had a frown on her face. She looked pissed at Courtney... my woman's territorial.

"Back the fuck off, Courtney. Honest to god, knock me out. Keep your hands to yourself." I knew Courtney was playing but it looks like Ari wasn't in the mood for jokes.

Before everyone else could argue, Doug and Aaron appeared and placed a bottled water in front of the girls.

"You girls looked thirsty to me. Quench the heat — geez, and leave Cleo to us in the meantime." Aaron exaggeratedly pulled me away from Ari, leading me towards Ray.

"You'll thank me later. Women plus heat equals drama — your hot body guard's been looking for you. Here, she's all yours now." Aaron pushed me to Ray and he thanked the man as he drank from his bottle.

Man, these people will give me fucking whiplash. Their mood swings were really unpredictable.

Ray observed around us if anybody was looking before leaning in to whisper something to my ears.

"I was informed that Miss Valdez dropped by at your mother's house. She was asking to see you, you should call your mom." I could hear the irritation from his voice.

What fuck does Naomi want now?

__________________________________
Here ya gooooo! This was a chapter I whipped up while I was in a day so please bear with any errors or if the timeline doesn't make any sense!!! LoL!

Anyway, thanks for reading and I appreciate you guys tuning in for updates. LYSM ❤️
_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 432 17
*GxG* Arianas tour is gonna start in a few months. She practiced every day with her crew. A few months ago she broke up with Pete. Her live is not as...
152K 3.1K 20
g!p you. fyi, the story is rushed so i'm sorry for the cringe.
15.8K 281 25
I love you...these three words made her stop pounding my pussy with her giant dick Aria stare down at me with her dark cold eyes Please say it back...
18.7K 908 14
Right as I read her message. I accidentally clashed with some which sent my phone into the air "Ow, my bad, I'm so sorry" I said looking at the note...