His Obsession ✓

By SafiaA17

Completed on 15/04/2023 Thriller-Romance ----------- Every time Haadia saw Zaviyaar, her... More

Introduction
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51.[The End]
Epilogue

22

75 7 0
By SafiaA17

Haadia's P.O.V

"You!!!" I screamed and tried to close the door but he put his feet in between the door and slightly pushed it making me fall back.

I widened my eyes and was waiting for my head to touch the marbles when he grabbed my hands and pulled me to his chest.

His chest is way more harder than the ground!

"This is how you treat your guest? Hmm?" He whispered in his low deep voice in my ears making me tickle.

I tried to escape from him but his grip became more tight.

"Leave me!!! You jerk!!!" I said gritting my teeth as I was very mad at him and the pictures from the last night flashed in my eyes.

"It's all misconception. You are getting me wrong Haadi." He said calmly, trying to make me understand. But I am not a fool to fall in his tricks again.

"I really don't care! Whether she is your girlfriend, or your friend or anyone, i just don't care!" I tried to act cool and emphasized each word but the reality was opposite.

"How did you know i was talking about that girl in the picture if you really don't care?" He asked and smirked. I mentally slapped myself.

"Aa... that....I...

I tried to make some excuse but nothing was coming into my mind. It feels like I have been catched in the act of jealousy!
He chuckled.

"I am sorry if I made you upset. But believe me she was the one drooling over me...and all the time there I was continuously thinking about you. I even told her that my childhood love is my first and last."

He said and caressed my cheeks and then set my hair behind my ears. I was again lost in his eyes.

He was being geniune!

But he made me cry a lot so I am not going to be easy on him.

I jerked his hands away and went to the kitchen.

"I really don't care. You can be with anyone you want." I replied him cooly but I was worried. What if he takes my words seriously? No!!!

He came after me like a lost puppy, looking at every details of my house. He ignored my words as if he know i was blabbering.

I took some dirty plates from the table and went to wash them up. But before I can open the tap he snatched the plates from me.

"Hey!!! Don't! You are sick." He said and looked at me with his done face.

I glared at him and snatched the plates back, "How do you know that I am sick?" I asked him raising my eyebrows.

"Uncle told me." He said cooly as if he has him as a source to look on me.

I scoffed, "He is faster than I thought!"

"And i have my own ways too." He said putting his hands in his pocket and leaning to the counter.

"Why are you even here?" I asked him and started doing the dishes.

But he again took the plates from my hand, slightly pushed me away and started doing the dishes himself.

"Hey! You don't have to do that! I can do it myself." I felt bad seeing him doing my dishes.

"Ssh. You are sick. Just sit there and watch me serve you." He smirked and winked at me with his magical smile that can make anyone drool over him.

I smiled a little and sat on the counter beside him.

"You didn't tell me your purpose of coming here." I asked him, peeling the apple from the counter.

But he took away the knife and started peeling the apple himself.

This man!!!

Will he let me do any work? Won't he?

He already washed the plates and now he was peeling the apple when I noticed his sleeves were wet. I opened the button of his sleeves and rolled them up so that they can dry soon. A smile captured his lips. He took and apple and put it in my mouth.

"I can eat by my self. You don't have to do all these things for me." I assured him that I am not that sick.

He ignored my words as usual and again put the another piece of apple in my mouth.

"You didn't tell me why you came here." I asked him again. It feels like he is intentionally dodging my question.

"I am showing you my purpose of coming here." He said, putting the last piece of apple in my mouth. His low deep voice, his veiny hands peeling the apple for me and his eyes fixed on his hands, all these made butterflies dance in my stomach.

He came here for me!!!

This made me blush but I didn't make it obvious.

"So you came here to take care of me? Right?" I asked again, just to make sure as it's unbelievable to believe it in the first time.

"What do you think?" He asked looking into my eyes. Can't he just accept it?

"I don't think anything." I simply said diverting my gaze and swaying my legs.

"Let's watch TV." He said changing the topic and pulled me gently from the counter.

We came to my living room and he switched on the tv as if he knows the place from ages. He searched some channels and started watching a movie. I went near him and was about to sit when he pulled me on his lap.

I widened my eyes and was about to stand up when he tightened his grip around my waist.

"You are still burning. You haven't taken your medicines? Right?"  He asked me touching my hands and forehead.

"I am fine I don't.....

"Where are the medicines?" He didn't let me complete and stood up searching for medicines.

"I don't have one." I lied and fold up my legs and sat comfortably on my sofa. He glared at me and I smiled innocently at him.

I just love to make him mad!

He smiled back and put his hand in his pocket and took out the medicine.

Aaghhhh!!!! I hate medicines!!!

"How did you get this!?" I asked him being stunned.

"I bought it on my way to your home. Because I know how stubborn and notorious you are!" He said and took a glass of water and approached me. I pouted.

"I will vomit." I warned him.

"Nobody vomits eating this small medicine." He said taking out the big capsule and handed it to me with a glass of water.
He sat beside me.

No! I can't! I hate capsules. It is my childhood trauma. I can take injections but not capsule. It get stuck to my throat and i vomit. This happened everytime I eat it. I can't vomit infront of him. What will he think about me?

"Zaviyar, i don't want to. I will vomit."

"You won't. And if you even do then it's okay I have an extra capsule with me." He said showing me an extra capsule. I glared at him.

"Won't you feel disgusted?" I asked him in mere shock.

"You know, there is a washroom behind you. You can go there and puke. I won't be disgusted." He said calmly and pointed towards the washroom in my living room.

"But it will happen so fast. Will I even get the chance to run to my washroom?"  I questioned him again. He put his hand on his head as if he was so done dealing with me.

"Haadia." He said and sighed.
He looked at me and now I can feel he was getting angry.

No!!!

I quickly put the medicine in my mouth and drank the whole water. In between I felt like throwing up but then his angry face came into my mind so I controlled it.

Finally!!! The 5 seconds in hell was over.
I sighed and smiled at him, informing him that I did it! It's a great achievement for me.

"Good!!?" He smiled at me and patted my hair as if he was proud of me. I smiled ear to ear.

"Now let's watch movie." He said and pulled me again on his lap. This time I won't fight back. I put my head on his chest and relaxed.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

It's tough to deal with her. She is still a baby, i thought and looked at her and she was already sleeping. Maybe because of medicine she slept.

I checked her temprature and it's wasn't too much but still she had fever. I caressed her hair and gently tap on her back. I am glad that she isn't mad anymore. I thought it would be hard to make up. But she is so understanding.

I was lost in her thoughts when my phone rang. It was Baba's call. I looked at time and the meeting must be starting in few minutes.

I picked it up only to get a lot of questions from my Baba.

"Zaviyar!!! Where are you? Why haven't you showed up till now? The meeting is going to start soon." He said in one go.

"Relax!! Didn't Amaan tell you?" I asked him as I already told Amaan to inform him.

"He did told me. But I thought he is pranking me. I mean it's hard to beleive that you left this important meeting worth crores." He said emphasising certain things.

"You know my priorities." I answered him and he got it.

"I know but I just wanted to know is she okay now? Amaan told me everything." He said and i sighed.

"She is sick but now everything is fine. You don't have to worry. Just take care of yourself and don't forget to take medicine." I warned him because he is careless.

"Hmm. I will and don't worry about the meeting Amaan has already managed everything." He said and he sounded proud and happy.

I smiled to myself. It makes me happy to see him happy.

"So I am hanging up. Bye." He said and cut the call. Not even let me finish.

I don't understand how can these adult creatures can't even take their own medicine on time. I was so done at this point.

I put my phone on the table and concentrated on the movie.

Eshaal's P.O.V

I got out from my college and i wasn't able to pay attention as I was worried for aapi. I looked for taxi but then I saw my father waving at me. I smiled at him and ran to him.

"Baba!!! Again. You have been surprising me these days." I said and hugged him.

"Yes. I love to make my princess happy." He said and made me sit in the car.

"So tell me. Where are we going now?" I asked him folding my hands on my chest. Whenever he comes to pick me up he always takes me somewhere.

"Today, you decide. Where you want to go?" He said and started the engine. I was about to say restaurant when I remembered about aapi.

"Baba!!! I want to go home. Fast!" I told him and he looked at me stunned by the sudden change in my expression and voice.

"Why?" He asked me being confused.

"Aapi!!! She is sick.....

"Yeah and Zaviyar is already there so don't you think we should give them some privacy to make up things between them?" He asked me while driving.

"Zaviyar Bhai is here!!! When did he come? And why?" I asked him being shocked. They just left few days ago and yesterday Amaan told me that they have some important meeting today.

"He came here to meet Haadia....

Baba explained me everything. So she was mad at the picture and not on me! Means she was jealous and that means she likes Zavi Bhai!

Oh my god! I am just beyond happy. I thought to myself and smiled.

"By the way who told you this baba?" I asked him.

"Amaan told me." He replied simply and i blushed at his name.

Shit!!! Does Amaan also told him about US!!!

I got nervous. But I don't think so otherwise baba should have confronted me. I thought and looked at him trying to know his feelings but he had a poker face.

"Baba.... you, Ahmad uncle, Zaviyar Bhai and Amaan are really close to each other. Right? You four give me vibes of mafias working together to complete a mission." I asked and laughed.

Anwar's P.O.V

I chuckled. We are not mafias but we are definitely working on a mission of destroying the hate that once homed in our heart and trying to make love win over everything.

"Yes. We are really close." I answered her and smiled.

"How are you and Ahmad uncle related?"

This was the question I never wanted to hear!

"He is my old friend." The only words that came out of my mouth.

She nodded at my words and i sighed as if the words were to heavy to speak. Then we drove off.

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.7K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...
36.7K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
668K 25.7K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...