Astro | โ†’ ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–“๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–’...

By enkuxin

[โœง] ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ- /หˆastrล/ relating to the stars, celestial objects, or outer space. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แตƒหขแต—สณแต’ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœฉ You are... More

origin log โ€ข 1/3
origin log โ€ข 2/3
origin log โ€ข 3/3
1
2
3
4
5
[ Christmas Special ]
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
c h e c k p o i n t
13
14
15
16
17
18
[ KNY/DS AU ]
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
[ epilogue. ]

30

593 30 7
By enkuxin

[•••] = Pronoun
[W/N] = Wanderer's (Given) Name

ᴄᴡ: ɢʀ, ɪʟɴᴄᴇ, ᴡᴀʀ, ɴɢꜱᴛ

"End her life."

That was all you said to Nahida at the end of the two hours you both started talking. After you uttered those words, a loud explosion sounded from the distance. Nahida stood up, an urgent look painted on her round face.

"The others should be holding Ilvonia back." Nahida spoke. You followed after her, rising up from your place and finding your chest feeling heavy. Was it from the stress? The nervousness and the anticipation from what you and Nahida are about to do?

"Once she's here, I'll send her to you right away." Nahida frowned a bit once she said that. "Are you sure you want to do this..? The plan we came up with a while ago—"

"I'm sure." You cut her off. Nothing could change your mind. To end this unneeded war, you will wipe out the very things that started it.

Nahida didn't say anything as she stared at you. The moment the two of you came up with the plan, she wasn't on board with it at all. Nahida had a grim expression once she knew she couldn't convince you otherwise.

If Nahida could choose and plan how this war should go, she would've tried to settle it peacefully. If only Ilvonia wasn't bloodthirsty and after your life, maybe Nahida would've been able to make a more effective plan.

You licked your dry lips, feeling a bit remorseful.

"I'm sorry, Nahida."

Nahida shook her head.

"Don't apologize. I guess there really isn't another way." Nahida forced herself to smile up at you, but you can see her genuine emotions through her eyes.

"If you truly believe this is the only way, then I'll help you."

You didn't know whether you wanted to cry or not. In all honesty, you didn't want to end anyone's life. Sure you have killed in the past when Teyvat still had a bunch of gods, but those days are long over.

Those slewed gods have been swept to the Abyss. Never to be seen or heard of again. You felt a bit malicious for being happy about those gods' downfall. They had tried to kill you after all.

Ilvonia. Your old friend. A former mortal woman who rose to godhood back in your first world because she wanted to become like you. You didn't know how she suffered and you would never understand.

More like you tried to initially, but she refused every single advance you made. Ilvonia was the reason you had a strong dislike for mortals when you came to your second world (the second world being Teyvat).

If you were more honest, it was also because you didn't want another incident that happened like Ilvonia to occur again. You didn't want another "friend" to turn their back on you randomly once they became a god and suddenly blame you for their hardships as a god.

Ilvonia was persistent. If there were two former-mortals-now-gods after you, you would've given up on everything if it weren't for the Archons of Teyvat and Vennessa.

A familiar dragon's roar reminded you of the present.

"Nahida." You glanced down at the smaller girl who had a sad smile. Nahida brought up her hands, emitting a soft blueish green glow.

"This war will soon be over."

Nahida had glossy eyes as she watched a blue glow eat your figure entirely before it vanished once it covered you. She stared at the space you were last in.

"This is goodbye."

Zhongli had long left the front of the sanctuary when he felt a force in the distance. Xiao had also felt the evil intent and went off in teal sparks. Zhongli quickly (but with a calm look) made his way towards where he spotted Venti and the Traveler.

"It's been a while since I last fought."  Zhongli muttered under his breath. He came to a stop when he was behind Aether (and Paimon) and Venti.

"Looks like I really won't be seeing [N/N] again." Venti, now in his Archon form, sighed disappointedly. He turned to see Zhongli and had a smile on his face.

"Morax! Old friend, how long has it been since we last fought together?"

Zhongli felt a bit irked, but nonetheless answered. "A few centuries."

Aether sweatdropped when he noticed a competitive glint in the tall man's amber eyes. Once he blinked, the Geo Archon had morphed into his own form similar to Venti's.

"Just like the good ol' days, am I right?" Venti teased when Zhongli revealed his old combat outfit. The latter scoffed a bit before materializing his polearm in his hand.

"This is just for [•••]. Don't misunderstand."

"Oh, I understand. We both like [•••] a lot."

Aether felt his eyebrow twitch. What was with the sudden confession?!

"I had the Crux stationed here as well." Zhongli huffed. "I thought having Captian Beidou fight for us would benefit us. She took down the leviathan and is capable of being able to handle this war as well."

Venti pursed his lips. He only brought a few people from Mondstadt, but it should be fine.. they are considered the strongest in Mondstadt as well!

Paimon looked between them before talking.

"Let's hurry already!" Paimon wanted to pull their ears towards where the enemies were, but to pull an Archon's ear would be disrespectful. Aether took out his own sword.

"Let's go."

The small group rushed towards where they heard fighting, readying their own weapons as they neared. Paimon flew a safe distance from them, obviously not being able to fight. She was moral and emotional support!

Figures cloaked in orange and black clashed with Eremites and a few familiar figures. Based on their attire, anyone can deduce that they were Ilvonia's fleets. Aether noticed the Knights of Favonius in the mess, feeling a bit relieved and hopeful that they would be able to win.

Aether turned towards the Archons behind him, opening his mouth to say something before realizing the two had gone off on their own.

Venti took the skies, the Elegy for the End glowed in his hands as they positioned to shoot at multiple enemies. He had an uncharacteristic dark expression and smile as he shot three arrows towards the crowd. His wide wings kept the Archon in the air as he continued to shoot. Aether felt a bit shocked that Venti shot not only at the enemies, but also their own allies.

Right before the arrows could hit anyone, a jade shield colored amber and gold surrounded those that were on their side. Aether could hear collective sounds of surprise when the shields rose and surrounded them protectively. Zhongli had used his skill to protect a few people. He stood on a tall pillar of geo and stared down menacingly at the attackers below him. He held a dark look on his face before using his spear to impale the ones below him.

Aether felt the hair at the back of his neck rise. He turned and lifted his blade to block an incoming attack. Aether could see a smirk on their face under the hood. The assailant jumped back. They reached into their cloak and took out a few small daggers (or kunai) before throwing the blades at Aether.

Swinging his sword, he deflected some away from his body. Aether felt himself wince in pain when two stabbed into his thigh and scrapped his arm. He roughly took the dagger stabbing into his thigh out and tossing it to the side.

Aether glared up at the person. Using his sword, he slashed at the assailant who leaned away and thrusted their own weapon towards him. Their dagger cuts into Aether's cheek. Aether clicked his tongue and stepped back, feeling his blood ooze out from his wounds. Their daggers were caked in a fluid that prevented his blood to clog and flow out.

"Where is Ilvonia?" Aether asked. The figure let out a quiet laugh before bursting out in laughter.

"The Mistress? She's already at the Sanctuary." They laughed before taking out a few more daggers into their hands. They slowly went into a low position.

"She knew the Astro God was at the Sanctuary and headed towards it. I bet she's already killed the Dendro Archon as well."

Aether felt anger bubbling inside. He readied his sword to fight again when a blue blade of anemo sliced the person's arm off. Aether knew who uses that kind of attack.

[W/N] had a look of anger on his face. His wrists glowed with a blueish green color and swirled around like cuffs. His signature hat had changed into a blue halo that hovered behind him. [W/N] was in his Windfavored state as he glared down at the figure who held their cut-off arm and shouted in pain.

"Tch." [W/N] clicked his tongue. "I don't take jokes about Lesser Lord Kusanali lightly.. how dare you slander her name!"

The Wanderer threw out more blades of anemo towards the pained figure, who leaped back while still holding their arm. A gust of wind from the attack blew the hood off, revealing a slight masculine face of a woman who had a bob-cut.

Aether huffed before looking up at [W/N] who glanced at him for a few seconds. "Leave. Let me handle this woman."

Aether felt a bit cold when [W/N] spoke and was quickly pulled away by Paimon.

[W/N] looked down at the woman who had already prepared a dagger in her hand. He felt himself smirk.

"That measly weapon won't hurt me."

Albedo felt guilt well up inside as he looked at a crying Klee.

"No! No! No! Don't leave me! Please!" Klee cried, hugging onto her older brother's leg. Tears streamed down her reddened cheeks and her hands tightly clasped together to prevent herself being separated.

The two siblings stood in front of the giant oak tree in Windrise. When Albedo got news of the war, he had gotten a letter from Alice to keep Klee safe. As a witch (and/or Sorceress) and outlander, Alice had quickly created a seal that would keep her daughter safe from the war.

That seal being sending Klee to a place Alice had made that was similar to the Teapot the Traveler owned. Albedo has to seal Klee into the massive oak tree to send Klee away.

The symbol of Vennessa's ascension loomed over them.

"Don't send Klee away! Klee can help too!" Klee hugged Albedo's leg tighter, rubbing her face against his limb. She sniffled constantly from crying, the sides of her eyes red.

"Klee.." Albedo frowned. His heart felt heavy. He didn't want to send Klee away, but Alice had entrusted him to keep Klee from harm. Although the war was happening in Sumeru, Albedo had no doubt that some stray enemies may come towards Mondstadt.

Alice held a lot of knowledge. She should know what will happen but for some reason isn't coming out to help.

She must have her reasons. She's trying to protect Teyvat's corners from the dark gods in the Abyss after all..

Albedo felt his chest become heavy. His shoulders tensed as he slowly lifted Klee into his arms. The young elf quickly wrapped her arms around Albedo's neck, wanting to stay close.

"Please.." Klee whimpered, staring up at Albedo's cerulean eyes with glossy eyes. Albedo bit his lip and steeled himself.

"Klee.. it's only for a little while." Albedo slowly walked towards the oak tree, one hand freeing itself from holding Klee while the other supported under her figure.

His free hand rested against the trunk and Albedo could feel a warm sensation on the bark. Klee screamed louder, her prayers to stay with Albedo being silenced with white noise.

Albedo sent one last smile to the sobbing Klee before finally separating. He backed away.

The warm glow covered Klee who reached out towards the Alchemist before disappearing in small golden bubbles.

"This isn't goodbye, but a see you soon."

... .... .- .-.. .-..

──── ✩
published: 2023/04/02

2 more chapters left !! :D

not planning on an epilogue but im considering writing one, lmk if u guys would like an epilogue ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547 34 17
"I wish you wouldn't be so suicidal. It's bad for Klee." Albedo said, dragging his pencil along the sketch. Albedo ignored Kaeya's scoff, continuing...
448 27 7
[WARNING: VERY SLOW UPDATES] \*๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅโ‚๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก. .๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*/ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ต - - meaning: sun, sunshine (french) \*๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅโ‚๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก. .๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ...
2.8K 121 13
โœฆ [๐‘ฝ๐’๐’๐’–๐’Ž๐’† ๐Ÿ: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’ˆ๐’† - ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’”๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•] โœฆ "แดแดœส€ ษชแดแด˜แด€ส€แด›ษชแด€สŸ ษชแดœแด…แด‡x แด€ษดแด… แด€ ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด sแดแดœสŸ. แด˜แด‡ส€...
28.8K 813 40
แƒš(' โฅ 'แƒš) You pretty much get isekai'd and wake up as a slime in the world of Teyvat. But not in the way you, Y/N expected. This takes part after all...