ℛ𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟 𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚡

By bokibinnie

𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘶 School of alphas, betas, and omegas. Where four elite students live their life outs... More

intro
cherry blossom
tequila
stutter
race
rival
your touch
Undying Love
Intoxicated
cookies
peach
laugh
Winners
heal
Interested
Plan
date
Fun
cotton candy
Drunk Felix
Mated
Prom
angel
Princess
spicy Onion
Black White
Ramen
box
Movie Night
Thrill
Hurt
Hickeys
Exam
Rumors
desperate
heat
tease
Jealous
Deal
accident
Dizzy
Fall Back
Pitter Patter
Ice Cream
sunset
wait
punch
Stupid Heart
photos
Cameras
Engagement
Again
proposal
his
Precious
Fur Baby
Robe
colored juice
woods
teddy
CEO
Drop
scenting
okkkkkk
firefly
chocolate milk
unrequited love
brownies
Fish curry

nightclub

9.6K 445 413
By bokibinnie

"what a freak" hyunjin snarled and landed the same punch on minhos face, chuckling after as Minho stumble back with eyes seething "not like you" he jumped on hyunjin and held his shoulders while hyunjin grabbed his collars "you are worse"

Both punched each other more times and then fell to the ground, Minho on top of hyunjin while they fight like angry cats. They were so loud that the secretary came inside to check just to get his eyes wide, both alphas heard a soft mumble of sorry and they quickly pulled away and stared at the door

"What the.." hyunjin Snickered

They pant, and took long breaths and then started laughing their asses off lying on the ground.

Hyunjin touched his lip and swiped the blood with his thumb scoffing at his friend who lay like a starfish. They stayed like that for what felt like an hour in silence but it was just five minutes.

"Your face looked bored as fuck" Minho said looking at the ceiling. He scoffed "doesn't mean it needed a punch"

"Does it hurt"

"Kind of, it was hard"

The silence again. Minho doesn't want to tell hyunjin why he punched him. Yeah, this fucker deserves it. But he doesn't want to tell himself and made Felix even more worried than he already is. Felix should tell hyunjin and not him. He doesn't want anything but them together at this point. Before yesterday, he wasn't wishing for them to be together but now after meeting yoojin and Hyeon, they deserve the love of a father, their father to be exact and not anyone. Who will do everything that father does to their children, who will teach them to be a great human beings (he lowkey doesn't feel so sure about it) who will help Felix to rise his kids and who will love them as a family and he is sure hyunjin can give it. He knows his bestfriend, hyunjin will take care of his brother and his kids.

He can't imagine, how Felix had managed till now.

"How is he?"

Minho turned his face to look at him with a raised brow, "who?"

Hyunjin looked back at him in disbelief, but sighed anyway.

"Felix"

Minho looked back at the ceiling "he is good, great"

He hummed.

That's the reason Minho wanted them together. Hyunjin cared for him, still loves him to the point he could kill anyone for him. He could see that. Even if he denied his feelings for Felix a lot of times. He could read his face like an open book as how he was feeling. He can understand hyunjin, he was there for him when hyunjin cried after felix left. Through his stage of breaking apart, he was there, not only Minho but changbin, Chan was there for him. But Minho was selfish, he only helped his friend to move on from his brother other than giving Felix's address. Cause that felt right before knowing what danger Felix was in.

Hyunjin didn't even know Felix was pregnant, he didn't remember him and when he did, it was too late. He still doesn't know about his kids, and they are already three years old and they are adorable and looks like him. He doesn't know anything. He felt bad for hyunjin too to be honest. But he just wanted to punch him.

"He is here" he told, he could feel  hyunjins head turned towards him instantly and can feel how his eyes got wide

"He is not going back" he added

"Hmm"

Minhos eyes were glaring at him and hyunjin rolled his eyes,

"What? You want me to court your brother?" He scoffed,

"Don't act like you are not affected just by the thought that he is here, I know you will, cause you damn fucking love him"

"Dipshit"

"At least you didn't deny"

After that, they ditched the work and barged into Bang's office just to make him ditch his work too. Left changbin who was in his honeymoon phase who later joined them after they spam him with dorky selfies they have taken.

🎉

A week had passed. Felix Has adjusted to his new life he called it. His bedroom was the same as before, with no change, he liked it the way it is. It feels nostalgic. Hyeon and yoojin have their room, sometimes as a habit both the boys would come into his room so they could sleep with him. That's why Felix has a lot of pillows on his king sized bed.

He went down to see his parents waiting for him. They are wearing outgoing clothes which was still branded and not in their expensive business attire. A maid was standing beside them, and beside her were two bags. He had packed Hyeon and yoojins bag last night cause they were excited about a small trip they are having with his parents, with their grandparents.

His parents said, they needed to show the town to the yet learnings kids, introducing them to the countryside full of nature, just like how they did when they were children. So here they are with his jumping excited kids, ready to go on the town trip in the countryside.

"Mommy" both twins ran towards him from the kitchen and he bent to hug them both, "don't cause any problems there, okay?" He told, and they nodded. Their smile is so innocent and their eyes crescent resembles their father. Felix sighed, why his thoughts circling around him since he came to korea?

"Will miss you" Hyeon pouted and Felix smiled brightly but felt sad that he won't be seeing them till the day after tomorrow.

"Aww, you should come with us pixie" Felix's mother, arin said cooing at the kids, kids including Felix

"It's okay, you should enjoy your time, i have plans already" he told, tucking yoojins hair behind his ear that was fallen on his face. "Don't miss us mumma" yoojin told, kissing Felix on the cheek and Felix pulled him into a crashing smooch pulling onto his soft baby cheeks with his lips, cooing at him.

Hyeon was next, and when felix kissed his cheek he whined but let his mom do it anyway.

Felix told them what to do and what not. What they like and what are they allergic to and all that to his parents. His mother was actually just like him. It didn't take much time for his mom to shed some tears now hugging Felix who laughed "you have grown so much, baby. No matter How much you have grown and you have kids you will be a baby for me"

"Big mumma is crying too" yoojin told his grandfather. Both twins have a calling way to their grandparents, big mommy and his father it's just grandpa. Which his father sulked for.

They left with a clenching heart. He will miss them so much. They have never been apart, well only one time recently when he went to Japan. Anyways, they will have a lot of fun there. They can live without him, without being whiny about missing their mommy. His parents can have a great time. They look like they are having a fun trip with him and Minho when they were small kids. They looked so happy. And it's great to take a break from business shit and enjoy the free time which his father needs so much well that means Minho has to do all the work.

His nerves wrecking him at the thought that he has plans today, with his friends. The day he told them he is in Korea they were constantly calling him to meet and can have a fun time cause they didn't really do anything at seungmins wedding. And as meeting with friends means meeting with all of them including him.

The first time meeting him after four years was like a cloud of emotions dropped on his head, he knew it wouldn't be any different meeting him for the second time.

He needs to get ready, not really... They will be meeting at nine at Eve in a club and it has more than eight hours to go. He just needs to calm his building nervousness.

Well now, he was all alone in the mansion. Just some maids here and there that's it.

Time is cruel. It doesn't pass slowly when you wanted it and vice versa. The time flies rapidly Felix took a nap and watched TV which he turned off as soon as he saw the news. "Lee Minho, hier of Lee is getting married to blah blah blah'

He quickly turned it off. He forgot how rich they are and how the media likes to meddle in their personal space.

Is he really gonna do it?

Felix needs to talk to his brother and maybe talk to jisung as well, he can't imagine how jisung is taking the news after it's officially announced.

He started to look for an outfit. He doesn't have many options just some he brought with him and he realized how out of fashion he is. It took him a full day to choose then he ate a quick snack and missed his babies as he watched some cartoons.

He got a call from jeongin who started yelling at him for nothing. "Bitch come quickly"

There was jisung with him and they did a quick shopping. He should have gone shopping with them. He needs some good clothes and should ask jeongin cause he is a fashion icon, well that's for the next meetup

After quickly getting ready as he gets another call from jisung asking if he left already and then Minho, who was waiting for him outside.

He wore simple Black jeans, paired with a red silk shirt. He usually doesn't wear makeup but today he felt like doing it. He didn't put much just a little concealer and eye shadow to make his cat-like eyes look a little attractive, he put a tint of red on his lips and used the same tint as a blush. He looked quite nice.

He never went to a club before not in Korea nor in Australia or to any fancy dinner. Not even when Julia and Hirato asked for him. He didn't want to. He avoided crowded places and avoided people. He was aware of the stares he gets as a beautiful omega, he won't deny it. But the kids and unmarked neck make it problematic for him to go out. Constant intimidating, uneasy gazes of unmated alphas and even beats looking at him like hungry dogs, it made him so uncomfortable. He also heard many remarks from people, even in his restaurant. He has kids, he must have been r#ped, oh poor omega, doesn't deserve this treatment with his beautiful face.

He went to that phase again while he was fighting with anxiety.

It didn't hurt him after giving birth but before, it hurted like a bitch. Like knives stabbing into his back with a load on his tummy in the front. He was just nineteen back then.

He shook all the thoughts from his mind. The people are familiar here he is going with. Close to even calling a family. His brother would be there with him so he doesn't have to freak out.

They both left and Felix was relieved just looking at the familiar city which didn't change at all just some shops.

"Mom, dad looks happy with the kids. having their best time i guess" Minho said, Felix nodded. Their parents are sending them pictures nonstop and it's just their first day out. "Bet they are living the life when we were children" Felix added smiling widely

Minho grinned nodding his head and reminiscing some old memories.

They reached and he saw the nightclub with people coming out and going inside.

He missed the feeling. Looking at the lights and shouting while the thought of meeting everyone inside gives him the same feeling, thrill, and somewhat familiar feeling of enjoyment when they go watched them race years ago.

"Stick to me" Minho told him after he came back from parking his car. He nodded staying close to his brother. They entered the dark, neon bright club with bass music blasting loudly. People are already dancing and swaying their bodies on each other. The alcoholic smell was strong mixed with scents.

They went to the section in the corner where there was less crowd and it was for VIPs. It was slightly on higher ground than the other and has a big round couch.

There was Chan, jeongin and jisung. Jeongin already has a glass of cocktail in his hand, while Chan has his hand wrapped around his shoulders, jisung was sat there he has a glass of some drink and looking at the crowd.

When they saw lee's, jisung was quick to stand up and hug Felix "you look hot as hell"

Felix blushed a crimson red, but he can tell jisung was drunk, not that drunk but he was on the way.

"You too, always sexy" Felix replied, jisung grinned "I love you" he said, jeongin was next and he also complemented his outfit which he didn't thought look any good. Cause it was just simple.

They took a sit, Felix sat beside jisung and Minho sat beside Chan who hugged him as well which Minho gagged at.

"I know you love it" Chan said, in his little talk teasing Minho

They talked and Felix tried to tell jisung not to drink more cause he was already getting drunk and they are not even started.

"No, my day" he said in English, which was so britishii

Felix sighed at last. And jisung didn't drink anymore thank god.

After what felt like twenty minutes, others arrived too. Changbin and seungmin came looking hot and their mark look so new, everyone gasped as soon as they saw it. Congratulating them for it cause it is an important thing.

While behind them was, him.

In his full glory.

He was wearing black jeans and a white loose shirt which has the upper buttons opened, two chains hanging on his neck and an earring on his left ear, a bracelet on his left hand and some rings on his fingers. He has white shoes which look brand new. His newly short blue hair fell on his forehead, and his eyes were intimidating as typical Hwang hyunjin vibe.

He should be illegal.

He walks like a model, and look like a model, even better than a runaway model. His feature outshines the club's beauty. Felix couldn't tear his eyes away from his handsome face.

He really should be illegal.

As he walked towards them, everyone around them was looking at him, turning their heads not minding if they are dancing with their mates or what.

"Attention seeker" jeongin mumbled, giving a side eye to hyunjin who scoffed.

"Can't wait for us huh? Already drinking?" Changbin said in disbelief.

"You know i don't get drunk easily, it's not a waste to have two drinks while we wait yeah?" Chan said, tilting his head

"And this duffer? Already shitfaced" seungmin slapped jisung on his cheek, which he only yelped at.

"I'm not drunk" he told, seungmin shook his head and sat beside him and changbin.

They ordered their drinks and all started to talk. Felix glanced back at him from time to time, can't help his eyes who want to look at the beauty. As expected, hyunjin didn't look at him at all since he came, not even a single glance.

It hurt a lot, he won't lie.

He looks at his smile, that pretty smile, whenever changbin and Minho pull a joke. How his eyes get small like a crescent moon. His collarbones showing as his shirt slightly slipped as he leaned onto the couch while he drink his drink. His presence is intoxicating. His heart is beating in his chest loudly compared to the loud music. Just for him. Felix tried not to take his mind in that direction but he can't help. He was lured into the intoxication of Hwang hyunjin without handsome alpha doing anything, just like the day when he first saw him,

It's pathetic. How that man has a special space in his heart that still beats for only him. Even telling himself a lot of times that he won't get into his space ever again and will never open that place in his heart that he had locked where he stored their memories and love hidden for Hwang hyunjin.

Well, here he was shamelessly looking at him. Who didn't look back at all.

"So, lix? You are not going back right?" It was chan who asked him, he averted his gaze from the alpha. He was sure everyone saw how he was looking at him. He saw hyunjin look at him after the question had been asked. He side-eyed hyunjin who was looking at him, he nodded nervously. Oh god. His sharp eyes do things to him.

Hyunjin looked away and then never looked back at him.

"Let's go dance!" Jeongin stood up after alphas started talking about their business. It was getting boring. Jisung was the most excited one who held Seungmins hand and dragged him with him, jeongin did the same with Felix.

They danced and danced. Laser lights synchronised with the music and neon lights blinked everywhere. Omegas danced like they are teenagers. Doesn't care about anything or anyone. Blame on alcohol which made them this energetic with the music basking. They swayed and laughed showing each other moves.

It was then when, alphas came to the dance floor they started dancing too, enjoying themselves. At some point, the couples started dancing together which left jisung and Felix alone but they don't mind. Jisung definitely doesn't mind he was dancing with strangers too. He could see Minho eyeing them, and Felix felt the urge to tell his brother he was getting jealous and that he loves jisung. Why is he so dumb?!

Beside Minho, there was hyunjin.
It is the first time seeing him dance like this. He wasn't moving much but he was swaying his body with little moves which looks seductive.

They are now in the crowd, and hyunjin was an art made for everyone to look at. The girl with a black short dress came to him, she was hot, her black hair swaying with her hips as he moved towards hyunjin. She seductively, watched him from top to bottom, while she licked her lips. She was dancing to the music but her moves made it more suggestive, while she danced, she started to trace his naked chest with her finger which made Felix boil with jealousy. He know he should not feel that way but he was jealous. And what makes it bitter that hyunjin wasn't pushing her away.

Not a cliffhanger
Will update tomorrow! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 449 16
How will Minho protect his omega?? Main ships: 2min Side ships: Hyunsung Changlix Jeongchan #1 #seo (20 June, 24) #4 #2min (30 June, 24) #...
353K 14.7K 51
"𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟�...
79.9K 1.6K 22
Minho was sold to seven men, 5 alphas and 2 betas. They asked him a question, and it didn't go so well. Having trauma from his previous owners, it to...
23.5K 716 13
They fall in love, but what happens when they're too immature? -omegaverse -potential smut -Mpreg