His Obsession ✓

By SafiaA17

Completed on 15/04/2023 Thriller-Romance ----------- Every time Haadia saw Zaviyaar, her... More

Introduction
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51.[The End]
Epilogue

20

69 8 0
By SafiaA17

Eshaal's P.O.V

I prepared the dinner with great difficulty and served it on the table. I called aapi and went to kitchen to grab my phone. I came back and saw aapi eating quietly. She wasn't even eating just playing with the food with her spoon.

Is the food that bad?

I approached her and sat beside her keeping my phone on the table.

"How's it?" I asked her serving some food on my plate. The smell was good to be honest.

"Hmm?" She asked as if she didn't listen at first time. She was in some other world.

"How is the food?" I repeated myself and started eating.

"It's good." She said looking at the food and smiled at me.
I smiled back.

"Then why aren't you eating?" I asked her filling my mouth with the delicious food I just prepared.

"I don't have appetite." She said in her low voice and was going to get up when a notification popped up on my phone.

Shitttt!!!!! I am dead!!!

She looked at my phone and widened her eyes. I quickly grabbed it and stood up.

"Eshaal!!! That was Amaan right?" She asked me.

"N.no n..no it wasn't him." Now I am being very nervous. She saw the name.

"Eshaal. Don't lie to me. Since when?" She asked me and my eyes filled with tear.

Did I disappoint her?

"N..no it's not like that. We are friends." I lied because I am really afraid of her reaction.

"You save your friend's number with a heart emoji? Eshaal! Give me your phone."

Haadia's P.O.V

I was going to get up from the table when I saw Amaan's message and his name was saved with a heart emoji.

Since when are they dating?

To be honest, i wasn't mad or disappointed. I can't control her life I have understood this. But she didn't even told me.

I snatched the phone from her hands and she was crying. I don't like when she cry but I just want to be sure.

I opened the chat and there were some pictures that he sent just now.

I downloaded the picture and my eyes filled with tears. Zaviyar and a girl were sitting together, holding hands and smiling. She was almost on him.
Words were not forming and i was just too stunned. I never expected this.

So this is why he isn't calling me!
He is busy with girls!!!

"Aapi I am so sorry. I was going to tell you about Amaan but I thought....
Eshaal said crying but I ignored her and went inside my room and locked it.

Eshaal's P.O.V

I was crying continuously. How will I explain her? She looked so stunned and sad. She put my phone on the table and left to her room. She didn't even listen to me. I again hurted her.

I ran to her but she locked her door.

"Aapi I am so sorry I was going to tell." I cried banging on her door but she didn't open it. She is crying inside.

I am a bad sister. I again hurt her now she is crying because of me.
I banged the door continuously but she wasn't opening it.

"Aapi I won't talk to him. Please open the door. I promise I will never contact him." I guaranteed her. I want my sister and nothing else.

Haadia's P.O.V

I came into my room and I couldn't control my tears. I started crying. I can't hold it anymore. My heart was broken. I thought he might be busy in his works that's why he isn't calling me but he is partying with his friends or girlfriends. I was a fool to believe him. I did a mistake by loving him again. He changed. I was a fool to wait for his calls. I cried my heart out.

Eshaal was continuously tapping the door. She is thinking I am mad at her and Amaan's relationship but no, i am not mad at them. I am mad at myself for repeating the same mistake I did.

Zaviyar Ahmad, I just hate you a lot!!!

I wiped my tears trying to pull myself together. I stood up and opened the door. Eshaal tightly hugged me.

"I am so sorry. I promise this won't happen again. I won't talk to him." She was continuously repeating the same sentence.

I caressed her hair and wiped her tears.

"I am sorry for making you worried. I don't have any issue with your relationship. I am just disappointed that you didn't tell me." I said the half truth.

"I am so sorry." She again said and her tears weren't stopping.

"Don't cry. You can have your own decisions Eshu. But atleast inform me." I tried to make her understand that I have right to know about her.

"I promise I will tell you everything. Now don't cry aapi I can't see you like this. I am so bad I made you cry." She said and engulfed me into hug.

How should I tell her it's not her who made me cry?

"Now go and sleep. I am okay." I said and smiled at her.

She nodded and left.

I closed my room and again started crying.

I missed him so much in all these days but he acted like he never know i ever existed.

He is a lier. He never loved me. I would have never fallen for his tricks.

I thought and kept crying until i slept.

Eshaal's P.O.V

I am so sad and disappointed to myself. How can I be so careless?
She sacrificed a lot of things for me and here I again hurted her.
She always told me to be away from Amaan. But I love him. Now she cried so much just because of me. Still she cares for me and allowed me to talk to him. But I won't. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and i was thinking about all these when my phone ranged.
It was Amaan's call. I cut it and put it on silent. I won't talk to him. I can't hurt my aapi anymore.

*************************************

Amaan's P.O.V

I have been continuously calling Eshaal for past 5 minutes but she isn't picking up my calls. She saw the picture I sent her but she didn't even reply.

Why did she cancel my call?

She is refusing my calls. Is she mad at me? She never did this.
I again call her but she didn't pick up.

Damn it!!!

"Hey Amaan, what are you doing bro?" Zaviyar came and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Are they gone?" I asked him about the guests.

"Yeah finally that headache is gone. She was indirectly telling that she wants to stay here tonight."

"Really!!!" I scoffed.

"Yeah. But I didn't let her."

"Who are you calling by the way?" He asked as if he doesn't know.

"Eshaal isn't picking up my Phone." I told him and again tried.

"She might be sleeping." He said casually.

"No!!! She is refusing my calls." I almost screamed. I am so mad right now.

Does anything happen there?!

***********************************

Zaviyar's P.O.V

Why isn't she picking up the call? Are they okay? Did something happen there?

"Amaan, you go and change. Let me call her okay? Maybe she picks up." I told him and he nodded. He went inside and i called Eshaal.

I called her and after few rings only she picked up my call.

"Eshuu....

I stopped when I hear her crying. She was crying so much. It felt like my heart sank.

"Eshuuu!!! What happened? Are you okay?! Why are you crying?" She didn't say anything and just kept on crying making me more worried.

"Eshaal!!! Is Haadia okay? What happened tell me!!!"

"Z...Zavi bh..bhai...Aapi...

She said and kept on crying. My world collapsed. Haadia!!! What happened to her?

"Haadia!!! What about her? What happened to her tell me??!!!" I was going mad and my head will blast anytime soon. I didn't notice when tears fill my eyes.
Only the thought of loosing her scares me to death.

"A...aapi knew about m..my and Amaan's relationship and she cried a lot." She said and started crying again.

"What!!!! Say it clearly. I am not understanding." Does it really a matter to cry? She would have been angry.

"W...we were h..having our dinner when Amaan sent me pictures of the dinner party and she was it. She saw our chat." She said and cried.

"She saw the pictures???!!!!" I asked hoping the answer would be no.

"Yes."

Shit!!!

"Eshu.....is she still crying?" I asked her and she told me about the whole incident.

"Listen first of all talk to Amaan. She isn't mad about the relationship okay? He is mad. Talk to him. And let me handle your sister." I comforted her.

She hummed and i told her not to cry as she cries a lot.

I hung up the call.

Amaan you idiot!!!! She is crying because of the pictures. She has definately misunderstood me.
I said and ran my finger to my hair.
Now I have to talk to her!

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 15.2K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...
324K 20.2K 37
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
120K 3.7K 36
Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Everything changes one by one but one thing s...
120K 4.7K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...