Rudra-Nandani

由 magicallovely

Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and bl... 更多

Nandani
Rudra
Rudra-Nandani
T R A I L E R
✨Spotify Playlist✨
1 ~ He Is Back
2 ~ I want Him To Touch Me
3 ~ The Night
4 ~ Swayamvar
5 ~ The Virginity Test
6 ~ Rudra's Anger
7 ~ The Final Warning
8 ~ Nandani Convinces Raj
9 ~ The Guest's Arrived
10 ~ Nandani Missing Rudra
11 ~ Rudra Meets Aahil
12 ~ The Haldi Ceremony
13 ~ The Sensual Haldi
14 ~ The Result of Virginity Test
15 ~ Nandani Gives a Scar to Rudra
16 ~ Rudra is Hurt
17 ~ The King Left
18 ~ He Won
19 ~ The Wedding
20 ~ The Promises
21 ~ The Grand Welcome
22 ~ The First Night Together
23 ~ The Bath Together
24 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
25 ~ Nandani Got Angry
26 ~ Rudra's Harsh Truth
27 ~ The Intense Kiss
28 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
29 ~ Nandani Marked Rudra
30 ~ Rudra and Nandani's fight
31 ~ Nandani Seduces Rudra
32 ~ Nandani Knows About Rudra's Control
33 ~ Rudra is Angry
34 ~ A Sensual Moment
35 ~ The Commitment
36 ~ Nandani Told the Truth
37 ~ Nandani Interrupts Rudra's excercise
38 ~ Rudra in Delimma
39 ~ A Sensual Argument
40 ~ Nandani Tried to Sneak Out of the Palace
41 ~ Nandani and Rudra's Fight
42 ~ The Sensual Apology
43 ~ A Sensual Request by Nandani
44 ~ The Punishment
45 ~ Rudra Almost Lost His Control
46 ~ Nandani Decides to Sell Her Assets
47 ~ The Peace Treaty
48 ~ Nandani Opened Up His Heart
49 ~ Rudra Only Wants Nandani
50 ~ Rudra Gives a Sensual Gift To Nandani
51 ~ Nandani Leaves for Her Home
52 ~ Nandani Went Insane
53 ~ Rudra Made a Decision
54 ~ Daadi-sa Wants That Ornament
55 ~ Rudra Realises The Truth
56 ~ Rudra Apologizes to Nandani
57 ~ Rudra Wants To Suck
58 ~ Nandani Said 'No'
59 ~ Rudra Teased Nandani
60 ~ Rudra and Nandani Leaves Back To Suryagarh
62 ~ A Night To Remember
63 ~ A Night To Remember II
64 ~ Abhinandan Is Back
65 ~ Rudra Leaves Nandani
66 ~ Rudra Got Kidnapped
67 ~ The Fight
68 ~ Rudra Wants Nandani To Leave
69 ~ Rudra Denied To Meet Nandani
70 ~ A Night Before Departure
71 ~ Rudra Nandani Have Some Fun
72 ~ Rudra Dresses Up Nandani
73 ~ Rudra Loses Control
74 ~ Surgami Dev Attacked Rudra
75 ~ The Mystery Of Ninth Chamber
76 ~ Nandani Met Abhinandan
77 ~ Rudra Untangles Her Hair
78 ~ 1 Million Special Update (17+)
79 ~ The Birth Control
80 ~ Wedding Invitation
81 ~ His Little Seductress
82 ~ The Need of Seduction
83 ~ The Crowning Ceremony
84 ~ The Beginning Of The Night
85 ~ The Young Night
86 ~ The Truth About Chandramukhi
87 ~ Under the Rain
88 ~ Ranvijay's Haldi and Mehndi
89 ~ Ranvijay's Wedding
90 ~ Nandani Talks to Ranvijay
EPILOGUE
Q And A

61 ~ Consent

115K 6.6K 1.4K
由 magicallovely

1.2K Votes fasttt!!!

Nandani POV

"I think, we both should take a bath together,"

He said.

And a slight shiver ran down my spine. I inhaled deeply and stared blankly at him for a few moments to comprehend what he exactly meant.

"What?"

I managed to question.

He walked closer to me and towered over me looking sharply into my eyes.

With a gentle and pleasing smile on his lips, he said in a slow voice.

"First, you will take a bath and then I will take the bath. Do you not think it will take really long if we take a bath one by one. Taking the bath together would save water, time and energy of attendees preparing for the bath,"

He said and I thinned my eyebrows in a row with confusion.

Obviously, the confusion was not of words but of the emotions behind those words.

"Just to save water, time and energy?"

I asked in a slow voice and saw him leaning closer to my face and said in a slow and sensual voice.

"Who knows the future?"

I gulped and before I could say a yes or no, he picked me up in his arms.

"Rudra,"

I tried to say.

But, he just smiled and carried me towards the bathroom.

"Put me down,"

I managed to say when we reached the bathroom and he put me down.

I took a step back from him and gulped tensely to say.

"I need to take off my jewellery and grab my clothes before walking into the pool,..."

I inhaled a deep breath and continued.

"You go inside and I will be back in sometime,"

I tried to say and he just smiled.

"Alright, but remember I am waiting, little seductress,"

I nodded and walked away from there to the dressing room. Looking at myself in the mirror I realised how insanely I was blushing right now.

What was happening to me?

I closed my eyes and inhaled a deep breath.

Tonight was more difficult than any other night. Neither I could resist him nor I could escape him. I could not leave him alone nor could I stay with him.

I opened my eyes and collected myself to take off my jewellery.

I had to love him without seducing him, without giving in to his art of seduction, without submitting myself to him.

I inhaled deeply and changed from my clothes to my bathing one which was a white simple dress that ended mid of my thigh and was pretty loose.

I let my long hair open and walked back towards the bathing room.

By the time I reached there, I noticed a slight change in the atmosphere of the bathing room.

It had turned dark with the candles burning which were keeping the light dim and the air warm. As I inhaled a fresh fragrance of my favourite lavender hit my nose and I immediately felt smiling and molten.

With my gaze lowering down to the water in the huge pool, my smile widened at the sight of rose petals floating on the surface of the water.

"Nandani,"

A kind of sensation ran into my body and I turned to look at him standing behind me.

He was still wearing all his clothes and I just stared blankly at him.

"Liked it?"

He asked in a slow voice and I nodded without any two thoughts.

"Loved it,"

He smiled hearing me and walked closer to me.

Holding my hand in his, he walked towards the stairs of the pool.

I just stared blankly at him while stepping inside the water.

He took off his kurta in a swift motion and I looked at his naked chest with the slight marks of the bruises which were now wholly healed yet having after marks.

Unknowingly, the vision of our marriage crossed my mind just by seeing those marks.

I blinked nervously as he walked closer to me and stepped inside the pool decreasing the distance between us.

Holding my hand, he made me sit down against him after him. My back touched his chest and I could feel his legs beside the sides of my waist.

I felt his strong arms hugging my waist from behind and his fingers gently pushing my hair aside from the back. Bringing his face closer, he gently placed his chin on my shoulder which made my heartbeats race a little along with the uneven breathing.

The gentle touch was enough to feel me relax and submit to his embrace.

I could feel the water sending cold shivers down my spine with its slightly cool temperature and the warmness of his chest contrasting it.

I opened my eyes and inhaled a deep breath asking.

"Will you talk to your Guruji tomorrow?"

He placed a gentle kiss on my shoulder and hummed in his hot, throaty voice.

"Hnnn-hnnn,"

I felt his hand move towards the bowl of bathing paste and then touch my arm gently with the sand-coloured paste.

"Are you sure?"

I asked feeling my lashing forcing close with his touch and he hummed again.

"Hnnn-Hnnn,"

I felt his hand moving towards my neck and shoulder. His hand was big and wide to cover the major portion of my shoulder.

"What will you say?"

I asked in a slow voice and felt his hand slowly cupping my neck.

"That I love my wife and I want to give her the earning of my lifetime,"

He said in a slow voice and I lifted my lashes open. I felt his other hand intertwining with my finger and I asked in a slow voice.

"What is the earning of your lifetime and why do you want to give it to your wife?"

I felt his warm breath moving against my neckline towards my ear. I felt his soft lips brushing against my ear with a soft yet sensual voice.

"My patience, my sacrifices, my control, my desires, my power, my strength, my joy, my devotion, my pride, my faith, my happiness, my peace, my freedom, my slavery, my everything, especially my love,"

He said and I could feel my heart beats racing so wildly.

"I want to give you everything I saved, Nandani. Everything. I will feel so heartbroken to give everything I saved to something else. Initially, my sacrifices, my controls and everything held a different purpose and meaning, like it was all my goal and thing to achieve. We do these kinds of sacrifices to get something that we are not meant for. Like, impress God and demand. But, being with you, seeing you, having you beside me, I realised, all of this is just meaning less. I have seen you so satisfied with everything and always giving in nature. It is not because you are a princess and have everything but because you have that kind of nature. Having a lot does not specifically make you rich and wealthy but having a huge heart like you makes someone the richest person of all. You gave all your jewellery and money for the welfare of the people without thinking twice about yourself and anything else. And, here I went into a controlling period to become a King and everything. I never even tried to reason that, Do I deserve this? Am I even meant for it? But, no instead of caring for what I already had, I desired more, I burnt for a greater goal and purpose. I tried to impress the Universe with my sacrifices and then ask for something in return from God. The God who is the creator itself has everything, who created everything and here I am just a human being trying to give him something and negotiate. Instead of being happy with what I already had, I demanded more. Why? Just to come here. And, I would be so stupid if I will chase that goal instead of enjoying what God has given me already. You, my love, you,"

He said and pressed his lips softly against my ear.

"I love you so much, Nandani. You are the prize of my decade of penance, Nandani,"

He said and gently feathered my neck.

"Rudra,"

I breathed.

"I want to give everything I have earned all these years. I want to bear the consequences of my actions. I do not want to achieve anything beyond my efforts. I want to be happy with what I have. If I will lose the great war, then be it. You are my strength, I want to overcome everything with you, Nandani. I want to achieve and fight on my own,"

He said and I held his hand gently.

My brain was now oozing up and getting mixed thoughts about everything.

He was right that he should not ask anything beyond what was already meant for him. But, breaking a decade-long struggle just for me.

No.

"No, Rudra,"

I managed to say.

Inhaling a deep breath, I tried to look into his eyes.

"Ten years of sacrifices and struggle should not go to waste,"

Suddenly, he placed his lips over mine and sucked my breath hitched. My lashes were forced close and I felt my stomach twisting with the sudden urge.

"You are not 'waste', Nandani. You are the prize of my celibacy,"

He said in between my breath and I pulled my lips away.

Blinking nervously, I tried to look into his eyes.

His gaze was soft, touching and beautiful.

Like he could not see anything else than me, like nothing more, existed for him except me.

"But, Ru-"

"Do not worry, little wife, I do not want to force you but in my mind, I have already broken my controlling period. Your consent will be the most beautiful thing I will ever receive,"

He cut me off and I just stared blankly into his eyes.

My eyes just looked at those two dark and deep eyes staring back at me. The lashes, the brows and the nose. Everything was so charming and beautiful. The tanned shade of his skin tells all the stories of the struggle and sacrifices. But, the deep eyes now craving for an end, the shore for an ever-floating boat.

He blinked and my heartbeats raced.

The warmness and the closeness pull us closer not physically but emotionally and mentally.

He was wounded and hurt but had already found the cure and his understanding had grown to a wider aspect.

His reasoning was seeming pretty much sound and correct.

I blinked to feel his fingers gently touching my cheek, my shoulder and my neck.

"There is no hurry, little bird,"

He said in a slow voice and I could not stop myself from placing my lips on his.

The softness suddenly shifted to urgency and need as I turned myself to him. And my legs spread to sit on his lap. My fingers moved into his hair and I felt his hand pulling me closer to him.

The noise of our wild breathing suddenly increased as we senselessly started to kiss each other. I could feel his lips trying to dominate, suck deeper and pull me closer while mine tried to anticipate his every move.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and gently pushed him against the wall of the pool and landed my face sideward to kiss him deeper.

"Ahh,"

I breathed in between the kiss and immediately felt his lips moving to my neck. The softness of his lips and the urgency of his strength made me fall my head backwards and escape a soft gasp.

My lashes were forced close and I could feel myself moving in his lap when I felt his hand gently cupping my lower back.

Kissing my skin all along my neck he reached to my ear and whispered in a slow voice.

"I want to spend the night with you, Nandani. I want to feel you, I want to smell you and I just want you for the rest of my life. Nothing bothers me but the distance between us. I want to erase it all,"

He said and gently sucked on my earlobe.

My heartbeats raced insanely and I felt him looking into my eyes pulling his lips a little back.

"Will you?"

The softness of his melted me insanely and sent a deep sensation down my spine and I could not help but nod.

"Words,"

He said and gently feathering my chin.

"Yes,"

I breathed.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book!

Love You All ❤️❤️❤️

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

476K 23.9K 55
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬�...
896K 43.3K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
46K 3.6K 33
11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 years older than her who...
Rajputana 由 Manika

历史小说

205K 8.2K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...