His Obsession ✓

By SafiaA17

Completed on 15/04/2023 Thriller-Romance ----------- Every time Haadia saw Zaviyaar, her... More

Introduction
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51.[The End]
Epilogue

14

56 7 0
By SafiaA17

Haadia's P.O.V

I followed Zaviyar and we entered the rooftop. We went to our seat I was about to sit when he pulled me to himself.

"Don't order me around, ever."

He warned me with his low, deep voice. He was holding onto my arm, tightly. I rolled my eyes at him and jerked away his hand.

I shifted my gaze from him to the surrounding and it was all natural. The cold breeze was hitting us and the floor was wet. The sky was covered with cloud and it looked like it would rain anytime soon.

It was all very refreshing. I sighe.....holding onto the railing and closed my eyes.

Zaviyar's P.O.V

I like it when she boss me around but not always. When it comes to us, spending time together I want her to be serious as I don't want to waste even a millisecond. I looked at her and she seemed relaxed. I was contented that she liked everything I prepared for her.

She was calming down. She was in her own world when I pulled her down to the chair and I myself sat in front of her, caging her from both sides.

She gasped and looked surprised. She tightly gripped the hand of the chair as if she may fall.

I will never let you.

She hit my arm lightly with that cute angry expression.

"Idiot."
She muttered making me chuckle.

"I will miss you a lot."

I said holding her hands. I will literally miss her so much. But that doesn't matter. What matter is that whether she will miss me or not.

She looked at me and then at our hands inter wined together.
She was not looking at me as if she would cry if she looked.
I rubbed her hands gently.

"Why would you miss me? You have your whole family there." She said looking at me.

I don't know how to answer that question. I would never be able to make her understand what I feel for her and how hard it is for me to stay away from her.
I sighed.

"Tell me about your self."

She ordered suddenly making me little shocked.

Why suddenly she wanted to know about me?

I looked at her for some moments to make sure whether she is serious or just saying like that.

"You told me we would talk so let's talk about each other."

She said when she didn't get my answer. I felt happy that atleast she want to talk about us!

"When I went to abroad I got admission in boarding school and I was almost at the verge of dying. I missed our school so much and specially I missed you. Since then I never liked even a millisecond which I spent without you. I was scared to face you because I thought you hate me after what ever happened. But then Amaan told me to contact you and solve the things between us. That is why after so many years I finally prepared myself and came here to meet you. "

I completed my story and looked at her. She was listening to me carefully. She nodded her head after I finished.

"After you left, I started hating you all. I changed my school because everything about it reminded me about you. I got addmission in another school and then I completed my studies and got a job which I didn't know was your company. I told Baba that I want to live separately and then me and Eshaal shifted to our apartment. I hated all of you and I didn't want any one to come near me or Eshaal.
She doesn't know anything about past but still she agrees on whatever I say to her. I never told her to hate anyone of you but yes I warned her to stay away. I just can't forget whatever happened. Even if I try I end up hating more. "

She said and her eyes moist. Her words stabbed my heart.
I caressed her hand and smiled a Little.

"We were lovers. We used to be childhood sweethearts but everything changed. I have always loved you since first time I saw you. Even when you weren't with I didn't let any girl come into my mind or heart. It was just you. I have waited a lot and I will wait until you yourself come to me."

I told all my feelings to her. Maybe I won't get chance next time.

Haadia's P.O.V

His every word made my heart flatter. His eyes tell that whatever he is saying is true. I loved him a lot when we were in school.

I imagined my life with him and I too never let any other man come into life. I just can't.

He is my first and last!

"I know right now we can't be what we were. But atleast we can be friends again. I can't see you hating me and ignoring me. I promise I won't cross my limit."

He said eagerly and waited for my to reply with those puppy eyes which can make anyone fall in love with them.

"I'll think about it."

I thought for a moment and replied. His face saddened more as if he was expecting a yes from me.

"What are your future plans?"

He asked and continued the conversation. But he was still sad.

"Mmmm. I wanted to do job and have my own money but now I don't want all this. Now I just want to get married with someone who earns well and be a housewife."

I teased him and his expression from sad changed to mad.

"With whom?"

He asked sternly and now he wasn't holding my hands anymore.

"I haven't thought about it. But someone like Adil."

As soon as I took his name, Zaviyar glared at me and then looked away, trying to keep his anger in control. He nodded as he is understanding what I am saying. I controlled my smile.

"Can I know why suddenly you changed your decision of doing jobs and all?"

He asked trying to keep his temper cool in his low dangerous voice, leaning closer to my face which obviously made me nervous.

"It's because of you. You transfer me to Baba's office and I don't want to work with any of the family members. So it's better if I get married and ha ....

"Your tricks won't work on me."

He said and pulled my chair very close to his. I moved my arm between us to maintain some distance.

I looked away not wanting to make eye contact with him.
He kissed my forehead and removed the hair from my face.
He needs excuses just to touch my hair.

"If I call you then pick up the call. I promise I won't vex you a lot."

He whispered in my ear.
I just lowered my gaze.

"We should go home now."

I said trying to change the topic otherwise I will start crying. It feels so wrong to let him go. He came after so many years.

But do I have right to stop him?

"You are my home. My place to die and live."

He said and kissed the back of my hand.

He will be the death of me!

It seems like he doesn't want to leave me.

I gathered some courage and caressed his face gently.

"I know things between us are not stable and it's only because of me. But, it's really hard for me to move on. I try, I really really try to forget everything but I just can't.....

"Don't force yourself. Take your time and come back to me. Beleive me you won't regret this time. I am still the same, the guy who loved you like hell, the guy who used to buy you flowers and I will be the same forever. Just try to forget everything and come back to me. Please."

He said or better to say requested. I feel so bad that he has to go through all this. I don't want him to be this weak. His words made me feel selfish which obviously I was being.

I nodded at his sentence and he smiled. I smiled back at him assuring him that I will try.

He doesn't know how much love my heart holds for him but the hatred always takes over.

I used to think I would never forgive him and never be his. But now when I finally met him after years I just couldn't help and fall again and again in his love.

He has got powers.

Like this they chatted for long time talking about good old days and all these years which they spent without each other.

Some memories brought laughter and some tears. But everything was so special in their own way.

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 538 20
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
324K 20.2K 37
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
36.6K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
668K 25.7K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...