๐Ÿ‘ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐“๐‡๐’ | ๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐’๐‡๏ฟฝ...

By XOXOLAW

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง 3... More

3 MONTHS
000
001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
FINAL

003

7.3K 355 258
By XOXOLAW

-
-
-
-

THE NAME BRAT WAS

flashing on her screen as she wondered why it was taking Sae too long to come downstairs. She picked up the call while looking outside the window of the car and glancing at the 30-story building. "Where are you?" She asked.

"Can you come to my apartment?"

"Huh? Come to your apartment? No"

"Why? You are my manager! I need you here"

"Bro no, how can I just trust you? I ain't coming to your apartment. Get your ass down here, we need to leave for the party."

"If you don't come here then I can't go to the party"

"Say please"

"What? No!"

"Then I am not coming."

"Ugh, you are so annoying... Please?"

"Please what?"

"Please come over to my apartment."

Y/N smiled to herself and told the driver that she will be back soon before leaving and walking towards the building. Since she was his manager so she knew his apartment number but this would be the first time she would be going there. He lived on the fifteenth floor in a luxurious apartment, something she had only seen in shows.

She soon reached his home and rang the doorbell and it didn't even take him a minute to open it for her. She walked into the apartment and her eyes just couldn't stop scanning the interior while he shut the door behind them.

"So? Why did you call me here?"

"Do you know how to tie a tie?" He asked and she burst into laughter while he leaned against the wall and looked at her have the time of her life. "You really don't know how to tie a tie?"

His cheeks turned into a light shade of pink as he averted his eyes from her "No... So what? Do you know it or not?"

She chuckled and then suddenly stopped looking at him with blank expressions "No"

He raised his eyebrows and shifted his weight back on his feet as he walked closer to her "Then why were you laughing at me?! When you don't know how to tie it in the first place?!"

"I don't know... I just wanted to make fun of you."

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "What are we going to do now?"

She opened her purse and took out her phone, searching for a tutorial on YouTube "Tutorials always help!"

"I tried that but failed miserably..." He said and showed her tie that was tied in a knot that only god would know how to undo. She took the tie from his hands and placed her phone on the kitchen counter as she undid the tie and he watched her.

"Come closer" She stated and he took a few steps forward. She folded his collars upwards and wrapped the tie around his neck. Her attention would switch between the video and tie occasionally as she tried to follow it and tie it perfectly only to prove that she was way better than him.

His hands were in his pockets as he watched her tie the tie for him but from his field of vision, he was able to see parts of her cleavage because of the dress she was wearing. He coughed and moved his eyes away, looking up at the ceiling only to be pulled by her "Stand properly!!" She demanded and he decided to look into her eyes.

In reality, it only took 5 minutes for her to learn and do the tie but for Sae, it was equivalent to 5 hours. "Done!!" She exclaimed and he quickly distanced himself from her. "T-Thanks" He stuttered and grabbed his suit, wearing it and walked inside one of the rooms "Wait" was all he said.

Sae went to his room and looked at himself in the mirror when he got a few memory flashes about her. He shut his eyes and massaged his forehead a bit before grabbing one of his colognes and spraying it over him.

"Annoying duckling..."

---

The party was at a famous restaurant that was booked for the whole team. Sae was talking to his teammates and coach while Y/N walked around trying to mix with the group but was failing at doing so.

Everyone seemed to know each other for a long time and she didn't know anyone besides Sae. The waiters were walking around with trays that had drinks and she was offered one but declined it. "This is so awkward... I wanna go home"

She would glance at Sae in hopes that he would notice her but he wasn't giving her any hope. She sat at one of the tables and went through her phone because trying it to interact with others was the same as jumping off a building for her.

"Ooo, what a pretty lady~" She heard someone and looked at them while turning off her phone. It was a man with dark brown hair, and black eyes and was wearing a white suit. "I haven't seen you before," He said and sat next to her while putting forward his hand for a handshake.

She returned the gesture and smiled at him "I am Y/N... Sae's manager"

"Sae's manager? Wasn't that Girolain?"

"Yeah, but he got into an accident and he is in the hospital right now. I am just his manager till Girolain recovers"

The guy nodded and leaned on the chair "I am Blake. The striker of the team"

"That's great!" She cheered and quickly looked away "The fuck does he want?!" She thought to herself and faced him once again. "So... Why aren't you with the others?" She asked and he let out a small laugh "Why would be with them when I can be with you? You are exactly my type"

"Blake you bastard!! Why are you always flirting with every girl you come across?!" Someone yelled and he let off a frustrated sigh.

"Aria... And why are you always making it so awkward?"

Y/N turned her attention to the girl named Aria and was stunned by her beauty. She was perfect in her eyes. "Ah- Y/N sorry about her. She is my manager who always keeps nagging." He introduced only to be hit by Aria on the head "Get the fuck out of here!"

Blake got up from the seat and winked at Y/N "Next time" he said and walked away.

Aria sighed and sat next to Y/N, patting her shoulder "I am sorry for his behaviour. You must've been creeped out." She stated and Y/N quickly nodded her head.

"I heard you were Sae's manager... How are you handling him?!"

Y/N fake cried and banged her head on the table "I don't know!! He annoys the heck out of me!!"

Aria joined in on her act and consoled her "It's fine Y/N... It's fine... Life can be hard sometimes but we need to toughen up!! We gotta get that money you know!"

"Yes!" She exclaimed and they both laughed at their silliness. "You are the fourth female staff of the team!" Aria said and the other two showed up, greeting Y/N and sitting around the round table.

It was finally starting to get less awkward now that she had successfully made some friends. They talked about their struggles with the boys and how they could quit anytime if they didn't stop getting on their nerves.

Once Sae was done catching up with everyone he looked over to Y/N and was relieved to see her interacting with others. He was a little worried that she would get left out of the party because of not having met anyone before.

"You got yourself a hot manager," Blake said and stood next to him while looking at Y/N from a distance. "Can I get her number?"

"No"

"Aw come on... You can do that much for a friend right?"

Sae raised an eyebrow at him "Friend? You must be mistaken. We are only teammates, and if you want her number then ask her yourself."

"Eh... Cold as ever"

"Well, It's only a matter of time before I get her number."

"Good luck with that," Sae said and walked away while Blake sipped on his drink and continued looking at her.

---

The party ended rather late than they had thought and both of them were exhausted and Y/N's long talk wasn't helping the exhaustion from getting any better. During the whole ride, she constantly talked about the other managers and about how nice they were.

"Can you shut up? I don't want to listen to your stupid talks" Sae grunted and shifted into a more comfortable position.

"Listen to me!"

"Don't want to"

"Mean..." She mumbled and looked the other way. Soon silence engulfed them and Y/N fell asleep. "Y/N... Make sure to be away from the other teammates... All of them are shit." He said thinking she was listening to him but after not getting a response he looked over at her.

"Y/N?" He whispered and brushed off her hair from her face gently. "Hm... Pretty when you are not angry" He mumbled and moved away from her when his eyes fell on her thighs. He slapped his face away and removed his suit "Should have chosen a different dress" He said to himself and placed the suit over her thighs.

The driver was looking at his actions from the rearview mirror and smiled to himself.

Hope you enjoyed it <333

Like every time... Here's a meme!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 2.7K 19
โ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆโž that's all you intended when you entered Blue Lock training [blue lock x fr] why the hell t...
23.3K 760 24
โ€• โ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ซ. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง โž f!reader. alt!univ. ยฉ yowmom, '23. ยฉ blue lock
15.8K 563 21
ยฐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐ƒ : 1/ 24/24 ยฐโ€ข ๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ : 5/2/24 โ•ฐโžค ยฐ๐๐€๐†๐ˆ ๐’๐„๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐—โ˜… ...